You're Mine! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

She was panting and moaning about how good it felt and that she was ready to come any minute and he shouldn't stop sucking her and then she went into a shuddering orgasm and collapsed next to Dave on the couch. I suggested that Dave and I should now undress for the girls while they recuperate and I got up and started to take off my clothes. Dave joined me and it wasn't long before we were naked. We approached the couch and I stood in front of Carrie swinging my slowly growing cock back and forth in front of her. She watched it with hypnotic eyes and then leaned forward and ran her fingers up and down the shaft and then down to my balls and asshole and back.

My shaft began to grow to it's height of magnificence and she stroked the massive member up and down as she slipped a wet finger into my asshole. When she saw that it was ready, she took the head between her lips and sucked gently on it while running the tip of her tongue into the tiny hole. Then she took more of it into her mouth, until inch by inch she had almost three quarters of it down her throat! Her throat muscles pulsated around my shaft as she milked it this way for some time. Then she withdrew to the tip and went down all the way again and continued deep sucks like this until my balls began to feel tight and I knew I was about to come. She still had her finger fucking my ass and, it was on the downstoke, that I exploded into her mouth!

I pumped load after load into her greedy mouth and she wanted even more! She kept sucking me until it began to hurt and I asked her to stop so I could recover for a moment. Tyko was deep throating Dave's substantial member and he looked like he couldn't hold out much longer. His head was thrown back and he was fucking Tyko's eager mouth like it was a cunt. Suddenly, he grabbed my wife's head in his hands and began to pump cream into her avaricious mouth. He kept pouring come and she drank every drop as if it was the fluid of life. When she had licked the last traces of come from his cock, he sat down and we exchanged complements on our oral techniques and that perhaps later or some other time, we'd like to continue to investigate our mutual likes and dislikes but it wouldn't be polite to Doris to shutter ourselves away for the rest of the night without mingling a little with the other guests.

Since this was their first party at Doris', they agreed that we should mingle since they were anxious to meet as many nice couples as possible this weekend. One of the rules of Doris' parties was that anyone could use any room in the house for sex but the door had to remain open and anyone could enter and join in at any time. We decided to hang our clothes away in the closet and go downstairs and join the party.

As the four of us descended the spiral staircase, we saw that everyone else was totally nude also with some of the women wearing garter belts, stockings and high heels. We headed through the main room to get some drinks on the terrace and soft, gentle hands roamed our sex parts as we passed groups of people in the middle of sexual play. Tyko was asked to join a gorgeous couple by a fantastic looking blonde who buried her face in Tyko's muff and began kissing it before she knew what was happening. I could see that my wife was interested so I moved past her and continued out to the terrace. After getting a cold drink and lighting up a joint, I was approached by a young, pretty girl who couldn't have been more than 16 but, as I found out later was 19.

She asked me if I would join their group by the pool as everyone would like to "eat" me, then she blushed and said pardon me I meant "meet" me. I told her it was perfectly ok the first way she said it and that I would love to join them. She took me by the hand and led me over to a group of about ten attractive, nude, stoned couples some of which were eating each other and a few slow fucking as they joined in the conversation. Judy led me over to a sensationally built and very pretty dark haired woman who was reclining in a chaise lounge with her magnificent thighs partly open revealing her sexy pussy lips. She introduced me to Sophia, who turned out to be her mother, and then asked me if she could prepare me for a proper introduction. So saying she dropped to her knees and started licking my balls and sucking them into her mouth one at a time before licking her way up the base of my shaft, which was beginning to stir.

Her mother was looking at me with lust in her eyes and communicated the fact that she would give me untold pleasure in just a few moments. She was playing with her pussy lips as she watched her daughter suck my thick, hard penis. Then, suddenly Judy stopped sucking and Sophia got up and asked me to lie down on my back. She put one knee on either side of my body and lowered her pussy down on my shaft and sank all the way down very slowly as she moved up and down a few times to get us properly lubricated and then worked it all the way in and began fucking me deep with minute movements of her body. Then Judy lowered her cunt to my mouth and I tasted her heavenly juices for the first time. Both mother and daughter were a joy and I was enjoying myself tremendously having my tool buried in such a talented cunt while sucking such a delicious pussy and I couldn't help think about how much I wanted my wife to meet these two beauties.

We continued this position for some time when Sophia lifted her pussy from my shaft and asked Judy to change places with her for a while. As soon as her daughter settled herself on my huge member and began to get it lubricated, Sophia lowered an absolutely heavenly cunt to my mouth which I totally lost myself in as Judy got about three quarters of my massive penis stuffed in her cunt and was beginning to ride the shaft for all it was worth. Sophia had a huge clit and she loved it when I took it between my lips and sucked on it like it was a cock. She had her head thrown back and was moaning all sorts of sexy things as Judy leaned forward and sucked her nipples. I loved sucking Sophia and alternated between her gorgeous clitoris and sliding my tongue deep into her hole and licking her tunnel of every drop of love juice I could find.

Suddenly I heard Judy gasp aloud that she was coming and felt a warm wetness envelope my shaft as her pussy contracted around it and she experienced a series of spasms releasing more liquid with each one. I was sucking Sophia's rigid organ when she moaned and went into orgasm, flooding my chin with her hot juices. As soon as her spasms were over, I moved to her hole and sucked up copious amounts of her love liquid directly from the source deep inside her vagina. As both of them slowly came back to Earth and got on their feet, a very good looking, well built guy went down on my penis and said he specialized in licking pussy juices off cocks. Since he was doing such a good job, I let him continue as my throbbing member was ready for action of any kind. A good looking couple came over and asked if I would like to suck on cock or pussy while Luke was servicing me and, since I was in the mood for cock,

I reached up and fondled the beautiful, half hard member that was dangling before my eyes. Paul straddled my chest and fed his rising shaft into my mouth as I sucked it deeply into my throat and I felt him begin to fuck my mouth slowly and gently. Luke had me climbing walls in a short time and I was sucking voraciously on Paul's shaft when he cried out that he was coming and began to pump juice into my mouth. Then my orgasm hit me like an express train and my penis exploded in Luke's mouth in a series of spasms which he sucked up as each one deposited more fresh sperm into his mouth. When we all calmed down, Judy and another young girl came over and cleaned us up with hot towels and soap.

A few minutes later, I was relaxing in the lounge chair alongside of Sophia's when I noticed my wife walking towards the pool with a joint in her hand and I called out to her to come over. Sophia complimented me on having such great taste and couldn't take her eyes off Tyko as she walked sensuously towards us. She came over and gave me a hit and I introduced her to Sophia and saw that my wife appreciated the gorgeous woman before her. She went over and offered Sophia a hit on the joint and asked her if she would like to be eaten while she got high. In answer, the sexy brunette opened her thighs wide to give Tyko full access to her love spot and took another deep drag as she waited for the sensations to begin. Tyko settled herself comfortably between the huge, shapely thighs and ran her tongue up the slit from bottom to top, lightly brushing it and getting it lubricated and ready.

Then she parted the lips with her tongue and touched the moist tender flesh with the flat of her tongue running it all over the warm pussy before she moved up to the already stiff clitoris and teased it with the tip of her tongue. Sophia was in heaven. She was moaning and asking Tyko not to stop whatever she was doing and that she loved the way my woman was sucking her cunt. Then she begged Tyko to swing around so she could suck her at the same time and as soon as my wife lowered her dripping pussy, Sophia began to lick and suck it all over driving her tongue deeply into her hole and then up the slit to her clit which she sucked into her mouth back and forth. Both of them were enjoying each other tremendously and I was getting turned on again watching them.

A very pretty blonde with beautiful breasts and a great body came up to the foot of my chair and asked if I would like to be sucked while I watched the women next to me and, of course, I agreed. Her name was Tonny and she got on her knees on the chair and began to lick my balls and suck them into her mouth before licking her way up the growing shaft and sucking the entire head into her mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations she was giving me when I felt someone alongside me and looked up to find Tonny standing there and asking me if I would like to suck pussy while I was being eaten. I looked down and Tonny was still sucking beautifully on my shaft and, upon seeing the look of surprise on my face, she explained that Tonny was her identical twin and that her name was Ronny.

After lowering the back of the chair, I asked her to mount me so I could lose myself in her cunt and let her sister continue driving me wild. She lowered the most beautiful, sweetest smelling, most delicious pussy in the world to my lips and I lost myself in licking and sucking her. Tonny got up and sat on my cock gasping as each inch disappeared inside her until she had three quarters of it inside and then she began moving up and down and moaning as the huge member filled her passage and drove her crazy with desire. The thought crossed my mind that here I was fucking and eating the same girl at the same time and then heard Ronny cry out in orgasm as she creamed into my mouth. She didn't move after it was over and I kept tonguing her wet passage, licking up the sweet juices that were flowing copiously down the vaginal canal.

Tonny started to moan louder and began long, deep strokes lifting her pussy out to the tip of my throbbing penis and then dropping down feeling it fill her passage to capacity. She shuddered and began to orgasm in one spasm after another and I felt her hot liquids cover my cock. When she calmed down a bit, both beauties got up and thanked me for a wonderful orgasm and cleaned me up for the next session with whomever.

I looked over and saw that Tyko and Sophia were resting and playing with each other's pussies while still in the 69 position. They congratulated me on my session with the twins and told me they were looking forward to getting to know them themselves later. My cock was hard as a rock and standing tall from the twins expertise and I was lying there and lightly stroking it when a very attractive, well built woman came over and asked if she could help me out in any way. Her breasts were large and firm and her nipples were standing out at least an inch from her dark brown rosettes begging to be sucked. She was a big woman with plenty of gorgeous flesh all in the right places and in the right shapes. Her pussy was shaved and the bulge of her prominent mound was smooth and inviting.

Large, well shaped cunt lips were visible just below it and I felt the need to take them in my mouth and suck them. Jeannie was her name and she recognized the look on my face as I gazed at her pussy. Without a word, she turned and got on top of me in a 69 position and lowered her gaping cunt to my lips as she took the head of my shaft into her mouth and began to suck it voraciously. She smelled and tasted like heaven and I lost myself completely in her magnificent cunt as she swallowed my throbbing tool. Her pussy was huge and, after sucking on her swollen cunt lips for a while, I drove my tongue deep inside her sopping wet hole and licked up her juices as she moaned and wriggled around so I could reach her innermost recesses. When I grasped her ample hips and moved her slightly so I could reach her clit, I got a wonderful surprise...her rigid, throbbing clitoris was about an inch long and was made for sucking.

As soon as my lips closed over it, she gasped and stopped sucking me long enough to ask me to please continue what I was doing so that she could come this way. I wet a finger and slipped it into her asshole as I drew her beautiful clit in and out of my mouth as if I was sucking a small cock. It didn't take long before she let go in orgasm and ground her pussy into my face as she deposited her juices all over it. After sucking up all her tasty juices, she swung around and settled between my thighs so she could concentrate on finishing me off also. I was in that horny, wonderful mood where I knew I could be sucked for a long time without coming yet enjoy every minute of it. I told her that I was nowhere near ready to come and she could continue sucking me for a while until she got tired and felt like resting.

She smiled and told me that sucking a cock like mine was her favorite thing in all the world and went right back down on me enthusiastically. About 30 minutes later, she asked if it was ok to rest awhile and I asked her to come up and lie down alongside me and share a different kind of joint.

A few minutes later, Tyko came over and asked me to walk over to the main house with her. I excused myself and we walked back to the house together. It was quite late and both of us were quite tired from all the activities so we decided to find out where our hostess put our things so we could crash for the night. Doris' maid looked up our names on a list she had been given and showed us to our room which was in the main house on the second floor. We undressed, showered and fell into bed, falling asleep almost immediately. I woke up feeling wonderfully sexy and my cock felt warm and wet. I opened my eyes to find Doris sucking on my shaft, which was fully erect and already throbbing. I smiled down at her and told her that she could wake me up every day this way as I lifted my hips and fed her more of my shaft.

I looked over and saw my wife being eaten by a gorgeous blonde with huge breasts and noticed that she was almost ready to come since she held the blonde's head tightly to her pussy and pushed her cunt towards the eager mouth that was fastened to her clit. She came in a series of spasms and the blonde lapped up every bit of her delicious juices as she fingered her own cunt. I asked Doris to swing around since I felt like a little breakfast also and buried my face in the sweetness of her pussy as she continued sucking my thick member. Then I remembered that Doris was one of those gals that spurted a tremendous amount of come juices in orgasm and realized that I was going to get plenty of juice for my breakfast. I fastened my lips to her hard clit and bit down on it gently as I drew it into my mouth and sucked it in and out between my lips. Doris was deep throating me and her throat muscles were milking my penis beautifully and rapidly bringing me to the point of climax.

I shifted to driving my tongue deeply into her hole and licking her insides and then went back to her clit again trying to get her to come with me. She began moaning and lifted her head long enough to beg me to continue what I was doing since she was about to come. I felt my cock swell and before I knew it I was pumping come down her throat. As soon as the first spurt erupted, she joined me in orgasm and flooded my mouth and face with what seemed like a never ending stream of juice. I swallowed as much as I could and the rest ran down my face and neck and drenched the sheets. It tasted warm and sweet and I thought it was an excellent breakfast drink and a terrific way to start off the day.

Doris suggested that we wash up and go down to breakfast since we need as much nourishment as possible to carry us through the rest of the weekend's activities. We were having coffee after eating a huge meal consisting of pancakes, eggs, ham, bacon, toast and cereal when Doris got up and announced that there would be a competition taking place right after breakfast around the pool. Five male judges and five female judges would determine who gives the best head among the contestants in various categories. The first category would be for male contestants eating the female judges; the second, females eating the male judges; the third, females eating female judges and the fourth, males eating male judges. The winners would have their choice of Doris' favorite male or female slave to take home for one week.

Tyko whispered in my ear that she was entering both categories since she had seen one of Doris' female slave beauties and just had to win so that she could take her home for both of us for a week of fun. I decided to enter the pussy eating contest to insure that at least one of us would win and capture the prize.

They arranged five chaise lounges for the male judges and five for the female judges just opposite them. Each contestant would have ten minutes with each judge and then moive on to the next one until they had eaten them all. I lined up for the female judges first and Tyko went for the males. My first judge was a large blonde with huge breasts and nipples and a very inviting, suckable cunt framed by large, shaply thighs. Her pussy hair was trimmed short and her pink slit was glistening with anticipation as I lowered my mouth to her love box. I teased her cunt lips lightly with the tip of my tongue before running it up and down the length of her slit to get it good and wet. I slipped my tongue into her hole and licked around the insides tasting her juices which were already flowing.

Then I moved up to her clit and teased it with my tongue before taking it into my mouth and sucking it gently back and forth between my lips. She was responding to my clit sucking and moved her hips forward into my face as she grasped my head in her hands and held it tightly to her pussy. Then I sucked as much of her pussy into my mouth as I could get and flicked my tongue over her clit at the same time. She lifted her hips off the chair and groaned out an orgasm just as the timer went off. As I moved over to the next judge, who happened to be a cute Chinese girl with a huge clitoris peeking out between her pussy lips, I saw that my wife was sucking the come out of her judge who was holding her head in his hands and moaning as he pumped his load down her eager throat.

I settled myself between the Oriental gals thighs and paid special attention to her magnificent clit which just begged to be sucked like a small cock. The timer went off before she came but she loved every minute of it and told me so before I moved on to the next judge who was not particularly good looking but had one of the sexiest bodies in the world. I concentrated on her cunt and licked and sucked every part of it from her clit to her asshole and as soon as my tongue entered her asshole, she let go with a shattering orgasm well before the timer went off. I continued licking up her juices until time was up and she looked exhausted when I left her and moved on to a very young girl who didn't look more than 16 but had a very well developed pussy with thick outer lips that were gorged with blood from being sucked for the past half an hour.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers