You're Mine! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
545 Followers

I didn't waste time teasing her since she looked ready for action and opened my mouth wide and took as much of her pussy into my mouth as possible and sucked it firmly as I drove my tongue deep inside her hole and tongue fucked her. She immediately responded by holding my head in her hands and fucking my mouth as I sucked her. She went into orgasm just as the timer went off and I kept my mouth fastened to her pussy until she completely relaxed before I moved on to the last judge, Doris. I knew just how to get her going and it wasn't long before she was thrashing her head from side to side in passion and lifting her hips into my face so I could get at more of her cunt. When I felt the time was ripe, I gently bit down on her rigid clit and she flooded my mouth with her come juices just before the timer went off.

While the five judges tabulated the results, I watched my wife suck the last judge in her line who had a monstrous shaft. Tyko was enjoying herself immensely sucking his huge organ and then moving down to take his balls into her mouth before returning to his massive shaft and drawing firmly on the head trying to get him to release his come into her waiting mouth. He had his eyes glued to her mouth and was groaning in passion as she worked him over. Finally, he let go and flooded her throat with his come juices which she swallowed greedily and kept sucking looking for more. There was one more group of contestants in both lines and as soon as they finished Tyko took her place on the other side and started sucking pussy.

Even though the judges had been thoroughly sucked by all the men contestants only a few minutes before, they responded immediately to the women's tongues and even came to orgasm again. Tyko loved pussy almost as much as cock and it showed when she ate cunt and each and every judge appreciated what she did to them. After all the contestants finished and they were working on the score sheets, I turned my attention to the male judges who were being sucked off by the male contestants. When I watched the judge with the enormous tool being eaten, I was sorry I didn't enter that contest also since I would have enjoyed sucking on his massive penis.

They were ready to announce the results a few minutes later and both Tyko and I jumped with joy when we were both picked for first place in all categories. Dierdre, Doris' slave girl, was a tall brunette with the most fantastic body a woman could possibly have and a face to match. She was from Holland and spoke with a low, sexy voice with her exciting Dutch accent and Doris formally presented her to us and asked us to take especially good care of her for the next week as she was her favorite slave and was going to miss her. "D", as she was known, would leave with us when we were ready to go home later that day and be ours for the next week. Tyko told Doris that we would take very good care of her, not to worry and went over to D and ran her hands over her magnificent body and into her every crevasse examining our new acquisition with anticipation.

I walked over and introduced myself to D and introduced her to my penis which I told her was going to be inside every opening she owned during the week she would be living with us. I asked her to bend down and really introduce herself to my cock with a big kiss and then she could taste it, for only a minute, since she would be taking good care of it for the next week and I wanted her to look forward to it with excited anticipation. She planted a huge, wet kiss on the head of my shaft and then put her lips around the entire head and sucked it into her throat like a vacuum. It was fantastic but I wanted to save some strength for later, when we got home with D, so I told her to stop and we would continue getting to know one another later. I told Doris that we would like to get ready to leave since we would be playing with D all night as soon as we got home.

She picked up her cellular phone and called the main house and told the head maid to pack our things and have them downstairs at our car in an hour. We went back to our room and showered while the maid packed our things. An hour later , we were driving home with D in the back seat and her bags in the trunk.

jim313
jim313
545 Followers