You're Mine! Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

I lowered my face from her warm sweetness and turned my head to see Tyko, with her mouth covering the head of the massive organ, swallowing the large amounts of cum that Jorge was pumping into her. She couldn't get enough and kept sucking it long after Jorge began to get soft. Meanwhile Su had been busy with her head buried between Tyko's thighs, slowly tongue fucking her as she played with the erect clit with the tips of her fingers. Pam was sitting on Jorge's face and he was still busy at work sucking it. I went back to Kim's wetness and felt her mouth cover my shaft as I I opened my mouth and took as much of her cunt in my mouth as I could and sucked firmly on it while driving my tongue deep into her receptive passage.

We continued this for some time until I suggested that it was time I filled her pussy with cock and had her get on her knees and suck Jorge's enormous flaccid member as I fit the head of my cock to her wet, waiting pussy and fed it in slowly, feeling her tight but slippery passage open to my huge member. Jorge was coming alive again and Kim was busy working on the massive penis that was slowly rising before her eyes. I fed my throbbing penis into her wet, warm passage and she moaned as each inch filled her hole. She pushed back with her cunt to get as much of my shaft inside her as possible as she tried to suck Jorge's huge member into her mouth as it rose to its normal massive proportions. I glanced up and saw that my wife was sucking on Pam's nipples as she fucked Jorge's face and played with her clit at the same time.

Then, she suddenly let out a sharp cry that she was cumming, and threw her head back in ecstacy as she went into spasms of pleasure. Jorge sucked up her juices and kept driving his tongue deep inside her wet passage until she cried out that she couldn't take anymore and had to stop and rest. She lay down next to Tyko, who was still playing with Pam's fully erect nipples. Kim was just barely managing to get the head of his enormous member into her mouth and was sucking firmly on it while stroking the rest of his shaft with both hands in an attempt to coax his juices up the pole. I kept stroking deep inside Kim's gorgeous pussy with slow, short movements that brought sublime sensations to my cock and, from the sensuous sounds coming from her, she was enjoying it just as much.

I felt it coming a short while later and told Kim to get ready to receive some hot juice in her cunthole and then proceeded to pump spurt after spurt deep inside her pussy. She moaned as she felt the hot cum flood her insides and sucked even harder on Jorge's' cock as she tried to jerk him off into her mouth. Then, suddenly, without a word of warning, Jorge began to pump cum into Kim's loving mouth and she sucked every drop of it up and kept sucking him long after he had collapsed from exhaustion. We decided to call it a night and get together again sometime soon for another session. A half hour later Tyko and I were alone in bed and ready for sleep.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12