You're Mine! Ch. 12

Story Info
A lightening bolt was the catalyst.
7.8k words
4.49
80.2k
9

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Recap: As far as I can determine, it must have happened the day I was caught in the rainstorm on the golf course. It was a gorgeous day when I teed off but by the time I was on the fourth hole, the clouds began to gather and the thunder started. I could see lightening flashes in the distance and just then, the heavens opened and it began to pour. Without thinking I headed for the big willow tree off to the side of the fairway and ducked underneath to get out of the rain.

The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital emergency room with a terrific headache. It seems the tree was split right down the middle by lightening and part of the bolt reached out and hit me also! I had minor burns from my head all the way down my back to my waist but was unhurt otherwise. They released me a few hours later and I went home thinking about how lucky I was to still be alive! At the time, I had no idea of the powers that became mine because of that experience but I soon found out that by looking into a person's eyes and saying the words "You're mine", they would be completely in my power.

The Hawaiian Vacation

I woke up next morning feeling refreshed and well rested. As I was lying there waiting for Tyko to show some signs of life, an idea began to form in my mind and by the time Tyko began to wake up, I was ready to tell her all about it. I decided to really utilize my hypnotic power and arrange for a super first class one month vacation in Hawaii. First, I would visit the top corporate officer of a private Lear Jet charter company and arrange for our personal jet to take us round trip to Honolulu compliments of the management. Then I would find out the top real estate firm in Hawaii and get a private VIP meeting with the head of the company as soon as I get there to make arrangements for a house. Then I would meet with the head officer of MCA in Hawaii and find out which top models are in Hawaii at the time.

I would get their addresses and phone numbers and have the MCA officer call each of them to arrange for a private meeting at my convenience. Then, I would pick the ones I would like at my party, visit them, put them in my power and invite them to the party. We could keep the house easily filled with exciting people for the two months that we would be there.

Tyko was as excited about the idea as I was and we decided to meet with the airline executive as soon as possible so that we could make arrangements immediately. We got dressed, ate breakfast and were on our way shortly thereafter. It didn't take long to find out the person in charge of the jet charters and, as soon as he was in my power, I arranged for a private Lear Jet to take us to Honolulu and back whenever we decided to go compliments of the management. Our next stop was a leading real estate firm whose top executive arranged a meeting for us with the owner of the largest real estate firm in Hawaii. He would pick us up at the airport and take us to see a few homes on the island that are available for rentals.

We decided to leave the next morning and by noon we took off from Kennedy in our private jet. The crew consisted of a pilot, copilot and stewardess. All were damn goodlooking and I suggested to Tyko that we have some fun on the long flight. I called Lana, the stewardess over and put her in my power. Then I asked her if she had ever balled either of the pilots before. She smiled and told us that the three of them always had threesomes when they flew together. I told her to tell the boys up front that we were now about to engage in a fivesome and suggested that she remove all her clothes except her high heels when she goes up front to the cockpit. She returned with Jimbo, the co-pilot, who was over 6' 5" and very well built. When she introduced us to him, I put him in my power and told him to undress also since we would like to see the equipment we would be playing with shortly.

Tyko gasped as his huge flaccid tool came into view and couldn't help reaching out and fondling his enormous balls which were full and tight. I asked if it was ok to leave Johnny alone at the controls for a while and Jimbo said he would relieve him in an hour so he could get some relaxation also. Tyko and I removed our clothes and I noticed Jimbo's interest as he saw my wife's sensational body come into view and also saw Lana's eyes come alive when she saw the size of my cock. Tyko and I lay back on the large, comfortable seats and I told Jimbo to get down on his knees and worship my wife's pussy as Lana did the same to my organ. I let them lick and suck every part of our genitals until both of us were getting very horny.

Then I asked Jimbo if he would like to switch places with Lana for a while and he smiled as he said that he thought I'd never ask and eagerly moved over to my pulsating shaft as Lana settled herself between Tyko's outstretched thighs and moaned in passion as she licked the sweet juices from my wife's delicious pussy. Jimbo proved he had sucked cock before and was doing a magnificent job on mine as I gave myself up to his voracious mouth and throat. He was able to take more than three quarters of my tool down his throat and he worked his throat muscles around the shaft milking my cock as he sucked. After some time, I told both of them to switch places with us as we were hungry to taste them also. I engulfed Jimbo's massive cockhead in my mouth and began sucking it firmly as I pulled on his huge, tight balls. I glanced over as I sucked his tool and saw Tyko's head buried between Lana's slayed thighs, sucking away happily on the flight attendant's organ.

The most I could take down my throat was half of his enormous member and I began working my mouth up and down the thick pole slowly so that I moved from having his cock deep in my throat to prying the hole open in the tip and inserting my tongue inside. I had him wild with passion but he never came and after some time, I suggested that it was time for him to relieve Johnny. He got up reluctantly with his fantastic organ standing straight up and swaying as he walked to the cockpit. I could see the cockpit door from my seat and saw Johnny's reaction when Jimbo opened the door and walked in with his pole preceding him by at least 11 full inches. When Johnny turned to look, Jimbo's throbbing cock was only inches from his mouth so all he did was lean a little more and he had the head in his mouth and sucked on it as he flew the plane.

I told them to break it up and asked Johnny to come back and meet us. Jimbo took over the controls completely nude with a huge hardon and wearing his flight cap. I made Johnny mine as soon as he looked into my eyes and told him to undress and join us since I had a surprise for him. We both looked with interest as he exposed a fairly long but extremely thick organ which held promise of new feelings for Tyko from the look in her eyes. I told him that I was about to show him the most beautiful pussy in the world and as soon as he saw it he would fall totally in love with it. I told Tyko to spread her legs so he could see all of it and he gasped and dropped to his knees in front of her. I told him to go ahead and worship her cunt and asked Lana to come over and suck me as I watched my woman being eaten.

Not having come yet we were all highly horny and I noticed that Johnny was stroking his cock as he lost himself in the gorgeous cunt before him and Lana had her hand between her legs as she sucked up and down his throbbing penis. Tyko was squirming all over the seat as he buried his face in her wet cunt and sucked it into his mouth. Suddenly, she cried out that she was coming and grabbed his head in her hands and held him tightly to her pussy as she spasmed and contorted in orgasm. He kept gently kissing and licking her pussy lips long after her orgasm and she twitched with each touch of his lips and tongue since her pussy was so sensitive at that moment. I told Johnny to come over and get familiar with his new favorite cock and watched as he stroked it lightly with his fingers before taking the head into his mouth and gently licking and sucking on it. Then he wet his finger and went back to sucking me as he slid a finger into my asshole.

I knew I was ready to come at that moment and told him to keep at it and he would have the most delicious drink in the world direct from the source in a moment or two. He wriggled his finger deep in my ass and took as much of me inside his mouth as he could and I began to pump my load down his throat as he held me tight and deep and swallowed every drop before shifting his concentration to sucking on the head and squeezing more up from the base. I realized that neither one of them had cum yet and were still horny as hell so I told them to suck each other to orgasm and then relieve Jimbo at the controls so that he could experience an orgasm also. They got on the carpeted floor in a 69 position with Lana on top and it didn't take long before she cried out she was coming which triggered Johnny off at the same time. As soon as he recovered somewhat, Johnny went forward to take over and Jimbo walked back with the same huge hardon he left with.

Tyko motioned him to come to her and told him to put his cock inside her as she had wanted to feel his huge tool in her cunt since she first saw it. I watched in fascination as the monster cock worked it's way slowly inside her and saw her pussy lips stretched tight around his shaft as more and more of it disappeared inside. When he got a little more than halfway in, she couldn't take anymore and he backed out slightly and began to fuck her slowly feeding her as much cock as she could take. I told Lana to play with his balls and asshole while he fucked Tyko and it didn't take long before he cried out that he was coming and began pumping hot juices deep inside her.

I could see that my wife had been aroused again by his come pouring into her and made a note to make sure she was taken care of soon. We decided to use the shower and freshen up and put on the big terrycloth robes the jet provided alongwith the slippers. We still had about six hours to go so we decided to watch a movie and have dinner. Jimbo relieved Johnny after he ate and Johnny showered and joined us for dinner and the rest of the movie. After the movie and all the trays were cleared, I told Johnny that I was very interested in watching him feed his thick tool into my wife's juicy cunt and Tyko's eyes lit up at the suggestion. She lowered her pussy to the edge of the seat, spread her legs wide and reached forward to grasp the enormous tool that was fully hard already and guide the tip to her wet, waiting pussy. She gasped as the huge member entered her. Just past the head it got enormously thick and she felt as though she was being stretched by a telephone pole.

She felt sensations she had never felt before and worked her cunt around his cock taking a little more inside slowly but surely. She stopped him about three quarters of the way down his shaft and he began to fuck her slowly and sensuously up to that spot. She was in heaven and looked at me with glazed eyes as she was being impaled on that beautiful organ. Then she reached for my hand as she went into the throes of orgasm which drove Johnny wild and brought his own orgasm to a head immediately. He pumped his come deep inside her cunt and his cock jerked and twitched for some time as her cunt muscles stroked his shaft.

We played on and off for the rest of the flight and an hour out of Honolulu, we got showered and dressed. When we landed, we looked perfectly prim and proper as if it had been a normal flight. I told the flight crew that they were invited to our party and we would call them with the details in a few days. Then we saw a gentleman approaching us with his hand outstretched in greeting. Mr. Robbins was the head of the real estate firm and would be showing us a few possibilities if we would follow him to his waiting car. Of course, I put him in my power as soon as we greeted each other and asked him what kind of homes we would be looking at. He started to run down a list of about six homes when I stopped him at the mention of a 10 bedroom ranch style mansion on the other side of the island. He said it had a private cove with a beautiful beach in front of it with 100 acres of land around it, a swimming pool, gym, cook, two maids and a chauffer.

I told him that it sounded perfect and told him to take us there immediately. One quick look around, right after we got there, told me that this was the perfect place for us. The house was large enough to accommodate a large sleep in group, it was secluded so we couldn't be seen running around naked and it had a gorgeous private cove and beach. I told Mr. Robbins that we know that he wants us to have the place for as long as we like with his compliments and appreciate his generous offer and accept it gratefully. He smiled and said he would have the papers drawn up immediately and we could move in right now if we wished. I told him we would stay and he introduced us to the staff and they helped us with our bags and unpacking.

I went up to each of the staff and put them in my power so that everything would go smoothly once our guests arrived. I told them that we are very sexual people and they are to enjoy everything they see and not breathe a word about it to anyone, ever. Tyko and I had the master bedroom which featured a fifteen foot square bed which was lost in the huge size of the room. We figured that we would be able to have quite a number of people in this bed without really crowding anyone. Since the staff was handling the unpacking beautifully without our help, I made an appointment with the MCA head in Honolulu and Tyko and I got into the limo and headed downtown.

Carlson's office was huge and tastefully decorated. As soon as he looked into my eyes, when we met, I put him in my power and got right to the point. I asked him if he could present us with a list and photographs of about 10 very good looking and extremely well built male models and 10 female models who were in Hawaii now. He hit a few keys on the computer on his desk and the printer went into action and provided a complete list including their Hawaiian addresses and telephone numbers. I scanned the photographs and told him to write down the names as I called them out and selected five each of the male and female models. I asked him if he had any statistics on all the male selections in reference to the size of their manhood. Of course, I told him that he was to answer any question I asked him without guilt or embarrassment so he went into the personal records of each but couldn't find the information we wanted.

I told Carlson that we were only interested in really goodlooking, well built people and asked him if he could suggest any others that might be in the Islands now that we might enjoy meeting. He added two names to the list and printed out a photograph of each which he handed to us. The first photograph showed a gorgeous woman with enormous breasts in a tiny bikini which was almost superfluous. He explained that she was a top film star in Italy and had just come to the U.S. for her first American film and was sure to be a big star once the film came out. The second picture showed a typical California blonde beauty, except she was from Sweden, with a fantastic body which filled her tight jeans and sweater perfectly. I also told him I wanted about four exceptionally goodlooking, very well built young men and he handed me the book of photos. I found four perfect specimens on the first page and told him to add them to the list.

I told Carlson to call each of the men on the list and to have them at my home the next afternoon as I wanted to meet them before inviting them to the party. Then we made the rounds of the women's homes so that I could put each of them in my power and invite them to the party which I decided would take place on Friday, two days from now. I told them to bring enough clothes, etc. for at least a week and mentioned that each of them was going to have the most exciting, rewarding and satisfying time of their lives. I told them that I wanted ALL inhibitions left at the door once they entered my home and they should look forward to the party with great anticipation.

The next afternoon a limo pulled up to the front entrance and the nine studs got out. I introduced myself to each and put them in my power immediately. I asked them to follow me inside the house and led them into the library where I explained that they were to do whatever I told them from now on without hesitation or question and they would feel great every time they did what I asked of them. I told them to strip off their clothes so that my wife and I could see how well they were built and had them line up facing us when they were naked. Tyko was excited by the sight of nine magnificent members right in front of her but I told her that she could only try one and would have the others at the party. She had them draw cards and Tony, the big Samoan with the huge, thick pole swaying in front of him stepped forward with a grin as his tool rose to gigantic proportions before her eyes.

She dropped to her knees and began to worship his organ with her lips and tongue before opening her mouth wide and taking his cockhead in her mouth. She could only manage less than half of it down her throat but she was enjoying what she could get down to the utmost. Tony had his head back and hips thrust forward feeding her all the cock she could eat. After a while, she told him to eat her and lay back on the couch with her thighs spread wide and her open, wet pussy lips beckoning to him. He immediately got down and began licking her cunt with the tip of his tongue and then nibbled on her pussy lips as he sucked each of them into his mouth before investigating her hot, wet, pink hole. He slid the tip of his tongue down to the entrance to her wet passage and tasted her delicious juices before inserting it deeper into her hole and licking around her hot tunnel of love.

She was going wild and told him to get up and feed her cock immediately since she wanted to cum all over his huge organ while it was deep inside her. Tony couldn't wait to fuck her and was ready in a flash fitting the enormous but beautiful tool into her well lubricated cunt and feeding it in slowly as he made sure his shaft was well lubricated before he fed any more into her. Tyko was going wild with that massive penis working it's way into her and filling her with more cock than she could remember having for a long time. He worked it halfway in and reached bottom and everytime he touched the back of her cunt she cried out in passion and begged him to keep fucking her until she cums. He stroked slowly and sensuously in and out of her and made sure to lightly poke the back of her vagina with each downstroke which made her convulse her body in passion and feel sensations that were rapidly bringing her to orgasm.

Then Tony got in as deep as he could and began to rub the head of his cock against the back of her pussy. It wasn't long before my woman cried out in ecstacy as she flooded his huge shaft with her juices. This triggered him and he cried out as he began to pump great quantities of hot cum against her back wall which triggered her off again as she had another orgasm right after the first one. I looked over at the other guys and each of them was hard and lightly stroking their cocks as they watched the sexy scene before them. Each of them was hung beautifully and I made a mental note to spend some quality time sucking each one when they arrived for the party. After Tyko cleaned up, I told the guys that that's what is going to be expected of them at the party and I wanted them to stay off sex in any form for the next few days so that their balls are totally full for everyone's pleasure. They returned to the limo and assured me they would be ready Friday and would see us then.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers