You're My Devil, I'm Your God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Exit all! Hurry!

When the loyal guards tightly shut the door, Constantine picked almost weightless Akio in his arms and laid him on the bed. Straightening up, he began to examine it. He had never seen such a wonderful creature: a graceful curve, plump lips, small nose, almond-shaped big eyes, slender body with long straight legs. Cruelty in the heart of Constantine died down a bit, retreating under the impression of unearthly beauty, but still he wanted to crush, bite and squeeze young body in a vice.

The man removed the hair from his white face and kissed him on the forehead, then on the cheek and went down to his ear, bit the soft lobe a little and whispered, his hot lips touching the sensitive skin:

- Your brother has ever done this to you? I'm sure not. Although, believe me, he many, many times wanted to do this to you. I'll prove it to you.

A young man under Constantine faintly startled and lowered his eyelashes. Fine track of hot tears stung his cheek and fell down on the sheet. He smiled even wider and licked the face of the victim's salty moisture. Then he sank a little lower, running his tongue along the scars on thin collarbone, then even lower to the darkening nipples. Seeing Akio little arched, Constantine fairly chuckled and slightly tightened his lips, pink nipples began to harden.

- You are very sensitive and delicate. It's good. You see, having sex with a man can bring joy, too. Before that, I just raped you, and it certainly did not bring you nothing but pain. But now look at you. Even if you yourself do not want, your body is involuntarily responding to my touch, - Konstantin stroked flat belly of the boy, falling to the hips in a circular motion.

The young man paused, cursed and exhaled

- I do not want it any more.

He started to tremble. Tears appeared again in his tired eyes and heavy spasm twisted in his gut. He wanted to cry, to curl up in a ball and that he no longer touched and did not hit. The whole body was raw and sore, new wounds opened, staining the sheet dark stains of blood. Of all the senses were only indifference and hope that, like an ember warmed leftovers in good faith. Akio continued to believe that big brother will come and be sure to save it. Now it was unimportant how cold Kido's eyes will be, if only they looked back at him, giving him full protection.

Akio has recovered from a sharp jolt in the side. Raising his head, he again saw Constantine, who has wrapped himself in a light silk robe. He was not his brother. He did not come. Akio grabbed the sheet and squeezed it in his fist, hiding his face in the pillow. Out of desperation, he wanted to scream, but his throat throbbing painfully pushed out a pathetic wheezing. He lost his voice yesterday when he was raped by two guards of Constantine.

- Do you know how much time has passed? - Constantine noticed that the guy woke up and sat there, stroked his wrist, almost black from bruising. - Three days. Three full days, and your brother has not come. He left you or died in my traps.

- He never ... No ...

Akio felt his frail reed of hope collapse, break down under the pressure of despair, the whole body squeezed, the eyes became cloudy, and he lost consciousness ...

Something soft and warm touched his shoulders. A living, flesh and blood. He opened his eyes. It was quite dark, could not see anything, even his own hands. Akio rose. He did not remember how much time has passed since the last faint, and did not know that now a day and hour. But is he at home, and is the whole nightmare over, and under his hand now so familiar even beats of the heart is it Kido? Akio slightly bent down and whispered, so as not to frighten away the last hope, timidly called out:

- Kido!

The body next to him began to move, he heard a slight rustling, tapping fingers on the table, and, finally, the room lit up with a weak source of light.

- Kido? You're still waiting for him? -- it was Constantine.

Recoiling, Akio froze. How could he believe that his nightmare ended, he dared to hope that the elder brother again with him?

- Forget your brother, now you belong to me - Constantine pulled the boy to him, leaned on the top and began to cover his body with furious kisses.

His hands squeezed the young body, causing Akio moaning in pain and bite the blood chapped lips. Turning the guy on the stomach, Constantine roughly squeezed white halves of the buttocks and spread them slightly apart.

With the first powerful thrust boy howled and cried softly. Now do not make sense to hold back his tears, and now it was the only way to prove to his inflamed mind that he is still alive. Uneven rhythm, which Constantine caused, smashed the little body in the blood. The pain was dull, already familiar and inevitable.

Akio could not remember how long it lasted. He just lay there and looked ahead. And when the man turned his flick and seated him on the lap, his eyes suddenly blinded. A sharp gust of hot air came into the room, filling with the very familiar scent. The boy jerked his body.

- Kido!

Before Akio saw it as if out of nowhere came a silhouette of his brother in a split second. Coming out of the shadows, he pointed the gun at Constantine. There was a muffled pop and the man clutching the hip of the young man fell back with a cry, letting it go.

- Come here. Stand behind me - imperative, but a devastatingly cool and calm voice of Kido forced Akio to comply.

When the young man hiding behind the broad back of his brother, Kido smiled. Anyone who has seen such a smile, he knew that it meant a death sentence.

- Here we met. You played unfair, Constantine. Luring me into a trap, giving me wrong address ... - Kido looked at the man wounded in the shoulder and smiled more friendly. - But now it does not matter. For my brother I'll give you a fun, what you've never experienced before.

Kido caved in and out of his back slowly crawled black wings as dark growths on the folds. Shiny feathers were covered with beads of blood. Kido softly, with a slight noise of his wings waved them. The air in the bedroom cringed and became tense. Another stroke - and its flows hardened, becoming a transparent red-hot needle.

- It would not be very nice, dear, - Kido gently raised his hand, and then abruptly dropped it.

Needles with severe squeal surged forward, breaking the victim's skin in sensitive areas. Blood sprinkled, filling the bed and the wall. Constantine shouted, twisting in agony. Small holes were burning, charring the body tissue.

- How are you? It hurts, right? Does not touch the internal organs, but it gives such a thrill ... But that's not all ...

Akio could not resist. Through the protection of feathers he saw the writhing Constantine from excruciating torture, and his heart sank.

- Stop it! Kido, I beg you! For me! - Akio fell on the floor, clutching his ears not to hear the terrible screams.

Suddenly, everything stopped. Constantine stopped yelling and fainted. The bedroom was cool again. Kido calmed down. He sat down next to his younger brother and gently hugged him.

- I'm here, I came for you - he gently began to stroke his brother's hair, warming deathly pale cheeks.

- Why? Why do not you come to me before? - Akio grabbed his shirt and shook it sobbing. - I've been waiting ... I've been waiting for you! Why have not you picked me up sooner?

- Come on, honey. Do not be mad at me ... - Kido faltered and stopped short, clutching his younger brother in his arms.

Thin fingers are drawn directly to his neck, and a hoarse voice whispered in his ear:

- Do you remember me?

There is a thin face, which the strange light lit up, appeared Constantine's face ...

- Akio! Akio! Wake up! -- Kido was shaking his younger brother's shoulder as long as he did not open his eyes. - You had a nightmare again?

-Yes - the young boy gasped.

His frail body was shivering; his forehead was covered with sweat. Panting, Akio buried his forehead in his brother's neck to inhale his fragrance. The smell of his brother makes him relaxed and comfortable, washing away all the fears.

It's been two months, and Akio still could not relive the past. Almost every night he woke up in a cold sweat, because he dreamed again and again that he is in the bedroom of Constantine, where he was being raped and beaten. Because of these nightmares Kido was sleeping with his younger brother in his bedroom in the same bed. So the boy fell asleep faster. Almost until the midnight lights were on in the room: Akio became afraid of the dark and confined spaces. But there are other, better changes: Kido has become much softer towards his younger brother, showing him affection and tenderness.

The next morning, Kido awakened by the feeling of emptiness aside him. Sitting up, he looked at his watch: five minutes past seven. Kido hastily dressed and came down the stairs and went into the kitchen, where Christian - fat, jolly French usually cooks. Sighing with relief, Kido leaned against the door frame and watched his younger brother.

Akio did not notice the presence of Kido, continued to prepare the breakfast. He was wearing a navy blue shorts, a white T-shirt with the words "yummy" and the apron is so big that if you look at the young boy in front, it seemed that there is nothing on except apron. Akio enthusiastically stirred the dough in the bowl, at the same time looking at the cookbook. His cheeks, fingers, and even his neck adorned with drops of cream, which has been prepared with special diligence and effort.

- Since when did you become a cook? - Kido broke down and began to speak.

Younger brother immediately jumped in surprise and smiled.

- I wanted to make a cake while you sleep -- the boy frowned and sighed. - But if you're awake, can you help me? It does not take much time. Just take it and stir the dough. Here you go.

Without waiting for a response of older brother, Akio handed him a bowl with yellow sticky content that was like nothing edible, and began to instruct him.

- Yes, like this! Ha-ha-ha! Look, your fingers smeared. Give me that! - Akio took his brother by the hand and brought it to his face.

His little tongue walked down the long finger of Kido, licking the dough and then took it into his mouth and sucked.

- Well! It seems that sugar is not enough. Can you add a couple of tablespoons?

- Do it yourself - somehow chokingly answered Kido, and all the time, did not look away from the actions of Akio.

Then he turned and walked away quickly, leaving a puzzled young boy with cookbook in the hand.

Locking himself in his office, Kido nervously lit a cigarette. Recently, strange changes began to occur. He began to behave more freely and less restrained with his younger brother. And although he remained the same impassive on others and did not show any emotion, at home everything became different. It is both irritated him, and brought him pleasure, especially now, when they were on vacation, leaving the work for Mickey and other faithful men.

- Kido, can I? - A weak, timid voice tore older brother of thought.

Straightening up, he removed the cigarette and threw away:

- Come on.

- I called you and you did not go down. So I decided to bring your breakfast here - Akio somehow guiltily bowed his head, smiled meekly to his brother and put the tray on the desk.

- Thank you - Kido took a cup of coffee, sipped, and trying not to wince, put it back.

Younger brother could not learn to mix proportions, so it has always turned unbearably bitter, smelling of burning manure.

- You know, today I want to go to the water - Akio went to the open window and leaned on the windowsill, watching the turquoise waves of the ocean, which was on the doorstep: it was necessary to pass only fifteen meters from the threshold of the house.

- Bring someone from security - Kido involuntarily slid down the graceful curve of the spine, appetizing ass exposed in the shorts.

Tight buttocks covered with thin material smoothly into a tight calf muscles, and then in a high instep. The left ankle was dangling gold chain with a small pendent - local trinket, Akio bought on a whim.

- Kido, do you hear me? - A young boy shook his head.

The warm salty wind hit him in the face, waving soft strands of hair, and Akio smiled happily.

- You know, I'll go right now!

- Yes. Go - Kido turned and stared at the paper, even on vacation, he did not forget about business.

He tried to focus on papers, but his body with sadistic pleasure betrayed him.

- And maybe you, too, come with me? - Akio cocked his head to one side. -- pretty please! I always wanted to ask you to teach me how to shoot a gun.

- Have I promised? - Kido put down the paper and looked at his brother.

Akio was sitting on the window sill, spreading her legs a little to the side and pulling a thin lock of black hair. His eyes were fixed on the beach.

- No, not promised. But you can ... - The boy jumped down on the carpet and putting his most charming smile, said - Please!

As a result, the two brothers were on the beach together. And while Akio ran for fine red burgundy crab, security managed to establish a makeshift target with coconut for shooting.

- Akio! Come here - Kido waved his hand to the younger, and the young boy immediately appeared next to him, watching his every move. - Look. Become straight, stretch your arm and aim and shoot.

Not very clearly instructed Akio confused. His face was evident that he was a little confused.

- I probably will not be able to get there - he smiled apologetically, glancing at the through-hole in a coconut, which slowly emerged from the remnants of sweet milk.

- Not all at once. Let me help you - Kido got down on one knee behind Akio, laid his head on his shoulder and took his hand. - That's it. Now, Aim ...

Kido clung to his brother a little closer, inhaling the scent of his boyish body, which is mixed with the smell of vanilla and cinnamon. Smiling, he lightly touched his lips to the delicate skin on the neck, paused for a second and then bit a little.

Aauu! - Akio involuntarily jerked and pulled the trigger. - I'm so scared! What are you doing? Phew, do not scare me like that! Oh, look, I got not the target but the tree...

- Today was a wonderful day! - Akio climbed under the covers and stretched luxuriously. - I'm not even tired, can you imagine! Of course, because I did good, right? I've still got a coconut! This is so cool! Now I can be the same as you! Before, I even could not imagine that you will teach something. You always said that Zion does not need weapons because their body is the weapon. Do you remember? Heh-heh! I'm so happy. And today I caught crabs, have you seen, and they ...

The young man did not finish, his eyes slowly began to close, and he fell asleep, snoring softly and clutched in his fist dark copper sleeve, which he picked up after his first successful shot.

Kido gently smiled and ruffled his hair. So small, so helpless, still delicate! The senior smiled and bowed and kissed the delicate shoulder. The boy squirmed and muttered incoherently:

- Crab, crab, - tightly pressed against his brother.

Kido tried to sleep, but sleep did not want to take him to his embrace. The older brother was lying with his eyes open and inhaled the sweet scent of the body of Akio. Such a delicate, fresh, it enveloped the consciousness of Kido, penetrating into every cell of his brain. Kido exhaled loudly. It felt good to touch Akio's buttocks even through the fabric of his pajamas, which clung to his hips and slender back, the softness of the skin. No longer able to fight with himself, Kido just moved away from Akio and lifted his pajamas. With trembling fingers, he touched bare back and winced touching the scars that will always remind Akio of torn wings.

- They are already healed, but sometimes hurt somehow - at the touch of another's hand Akio woke up and turned to face his brother. - Are you awake?

-No - Kido removed from his forehead a few strands of his brother and gently stroked his cheek. - I'm sorry for waking you up.

- No - Akio Kido smiled gratefully, his eyes appeared treacherous tears.

For brother had not noticed them, the young man put his arm around Kido's neck and wrapped his legs around his torso.

- It's so good to be with you. Now you do not look at me as cold as before and ...

The boy could not finish. Kido took his chin, lifting it slightly and kissed his plump lips. Noticing that Akio froze and did not resist, the older brother licked his lips and slipped inside. Boy's eyes widened and he breathed heavily. His older brother, his Kido, was kissing him on the lips, completely non-brotherly kiss, and the tongue of his brother fondling hot humid cavity of his mouth. What was it?

The morning came. Kido slowly woke up, moving away from a dream. Something warm on his hips and a part of his torso. Kido opened his eyes. Sucking on a lollipop, Akio was sitting on top of him.

- Already awake? - Kido stared at the way the young boy enthusiastically licking sweet candy as his sharp tongue flutters on the wet surface, and then a small mouth absorbs it into his mouth.

- Do you like it? - Akio pulled out a piece of candy. --I will give you If you want.

- Yes, - restraining himself breathed Kido, and the young boy obediently leaned forward and brushed his mouth with his lips, and then gently pushed it inside his mouth.

- Delicious? - Akio smiled faintly and shook his hips, and then again and again gently rubbed his ass on already risen member of his brother. Kido muffled a groan, and the boy smiled innocently.

- Brother, you took my candy. It's not fair! I too want to!

Akio pouted, and made himself comfortable at his side. His small hands lay on older's flat stomach and came down. Nimble fingers slid over the underwear, causing Kido another sigh.

- Mmm ... - Akio, clapping his long lashes, with the angelic view bent over his hips and licked his firm flesh, and then collecting a drop of pre-come with his finger, sent it in his mouth. -- It's sweet.

With a single movement Akio took the head of the penis in the hot cavity of his mouth and sucked on it a little, as if tasting.

- You feel probably so uncomfortable - Akio quickly pulled the pants off and enthusiastically gulped.

Before his eyes showed off a beautiful big cock in a right shape, smooth, with a mushroom head which has already started to trickle thin streams of pre-come. Akio smiled and leaned over the cock. His tongue went through the sensitive skin of the penis, and then slide down, moving to the same large testicles. Taking in the mouth with difficulty, the boy gave a hard suck, and his fingers slid up and down with the movements of his head.

Finally, having played with the scrotum of brother, Akio took its head in his mouth and tried as deeply as possible. Small mouth allowed to enter only one third of the cock, but it was enough for Kido. He tried not to move his hips. Leaning back against the pillows and not holding back, he moaned:

- Oh, yes, baby brother! Yes!

His hands gripped the sheet with the force as Akio slid his mouth on throbbing cock. Swallowing it as deeply as possible, the young boy never stopped caressing the head with his tongue.

Suddenly, petting stopped, and Kido felt something cool on his penis, which was ready to burst from the strain. The man opened his eyes. Leaning over his hips, Akio was lubricating his cock thoroughly.

- What are you doing? - Kido was up on his elbows, his eyes were clouded, and blood pounding in his temples. - Stop it!

- I know you want it! - The boy had settled on thigh and looked into his eyes. - I want you to feel good. Please do not stop me ...

Akio sat up a little and took Kido's hand and slowly began to lick his long fingers. And when they were wet enough, the young man sent them down.