You're Naked

Story Info
Baby Sitter surprises him naked.
2.4k words
4.31
134.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I finally got a chance to go out for a night and I grabbed it with both hands. I was on to the sitter and had her hired in an instant. Karen was a good kid. She got on fine with my two little brats, keeping them in order, which isn't always the easiest thing to do. I even managed to persuade her to stay overnight as I didn't know how long I'd be gone. Quite late if I had my way.

Karen turned up and I helped put the kids to bed and then I was gone, running for the hills before they got out of bed. And they would get out of bed. That was a dead certainty, pushing the limits and seeing if Karen really meant it when she said don't get out of bed. I wished her luck but they were now her problem.

So I went out and enjoyed myself. I won't go into details but it was a good night. Spoiled a little just as I was heading homeward by that idiot, Joey. The fool never could tell when he's had enough. He always has to have just one more. We left the nightclub and Joey welcomed the fresh air by throwing up. Unfortunately, he threw up over me. I shoved him in a taxi and told the cabbie to take him away and went home myself.

Jeez, I reeked. When I got home all the lights were off and everyone was sleeping. I headed straight to the master bedroom and the en suite. I stripped, dumped everything in the laundry basket, cursed Joey, and had a hot shower, finally removing the pong. Then I hit the bed, expecting to sleep through the night.

I got in about an hour's sleep when I was woken by two little problems, a full bladder and a dry throat. Emptying the bladder took priority. Anyone who has something to drink while wanting to piss is an idiot. You'll find yourself leaking before the drink is finished. With the bladder empty I strolled down to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

I poured some water and skulled it down. While drinking it I heard a noise that sounded like, "Eep," and turned around to see what was going on. Karen was standing there looking astonished and slightly horrified. She was also blushing quite hard, although I wasn't sure why. True she had on a lacy nightie that barely covered her tush, but it did seem adequately covered. It also registered on me that Karen was a lot more mature that I remembered, as she certainly filled out that nightie nicely. Thinking about how long she'd been sitting for me it dawned on me that she was eighteen or nineteen now. Time sure passes quickly.

Now when you look at a pretty young thing in a nightie in the middle of the night don't be too surprised if you get an erection. I certainly did. The fact that my erection sprang free, standing tall and proud, made me remember something else. I'd had my shower and gone to bed as is, you might say. When I got up for my drink it hadn't occurred to me that it might be a good idea to put pyjamas on, so I hadn't. Karen was now getting an eyeful.

I very succinctly expressed an apology.

"Well, damn," was what I said.

Karen, still blushing something fierce, seemed to be waving her hands about for some reason. "Ah, you're naked," she managed to say.

"Um, yes, I had noticed," I admitted. "I wasn't exactly expecting company at this time of the night, though you're quite welcome."

"Ah, um," she mumbled with more hand waving. Her eyes seemed to be drawn to a specific part of my anatomy.

"Oh, you noticed that," I said, trying to sound blasé about flashing her. "Don't worry about it. These things happen. That's why men wear trousers. If it's any consolation it won't try and jump you. It's fastened on."

"I know that," she said, sounding slightly insulted. "It's just that I've never, ah, that is, um, I don't, ah. . ." Her voice trailed away with more blushes.

"You're trying to say you've never seen one up close and personal?" I guessed. "Well, here's your chance. You can even touch it if you like. I won't mind."

"Touch it?" she said in a half-scream. "Oh, I couldn't."

"Why not? It'll help you in your education. When your boyfriend whips his out you won't be so shocked and you'll know what one feels like. It's not as though I'm going to try to seduce you."

That upset her a little although she tried to hide it. She was a little shocked that I'd suggested that she touch me so personally, but also a little annoyed that I didn't want to seduce her. I could practically here her thinking 'why not?' Not that she wanted to be seduced. It was more a case she wanted to feel as if she was worth seducing.

She bit her lip and then shook her head.

"I couldn't. I just couldn't."

I strolled closer to her, her eyes seeming to get bigger the nearer I got. I took her hand and wrapped it around my erection.

"Just get a general feel of it," I told her. "You may ask questions."

She left her hand where it was, just holding me, looking scared to hold it but also determined not to let go. I think she was trying to show she wasn't a wuss.

"Doesn't it hurt, all swollen like that?" she asked. "It's very warm."

"No matter what your prospective boyfriends might tell you, no it doesn't. It's just preparing itself for what it hopes will be a little friendly action. Ah, it's also used to being disappointed time and again."

She giggled.

"Um, when you turned around it wasn't like this and then it was. Why was that?"

"Why do you think? I saw a lovely young thing in a skimpy nightie and my body just reacted in praise."

Her blush had started to fade away when she found my cock had no intention of attacking. Now it came back, but only mildly. She was flattered that she'd caused this reaction.

She held my cock for a few more moments and then must have realised what she was doing. Her blush heated up and she snatched her hand away, looking anywhere but at me. I just laughed gently, showing my amusement.

"My turn," I told her. "Lift your arms."

At the same time I lifted the hem of her nightie. She seemed to lift her arms automatically upon request, probably not thinking it through. By the time she did her nightie was off and she was snatching her hands down to cover her breasts.

"Wait. You can't," she started, but I interrupted.

"Oh, hush," I told her. "I'm not going to hurt you. Just admire your lovely figure. Now, if you'll excuse me for a moment. . ."

While she was busy holding her breasts I slid down her panties, leaving her nicely exposed. I caught her hands and moved them firmly to her sides.

"Just relax a little," I told her. "I'm just going to touch you a little. Nothing more than that."

I proceeded to do just that, starting with stroking her breasts and then letting my hands wander further afield. When a hand slipped between her legs and started rubbing her mound she gasped and her hand closed over my wrist. That's all it did, closed over my wrist and held me, not trying to really stop me.

I think it was more of a case of her being predisposed to becoming aroused than my irresistible charm, but she was certainly becoming so. I stroked her breasts and pussy and points in between, my hands slowly but surely bringing her to the boil.

When I thought the time was right I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen table, easing her legs wide apart and standing between them. My erection was pressing lightly against her mons and it wouldn't be much longer and I'd be initiating her into the joys of being an ex-virgin.

Then I could sense her mentally withdrawing. She was starting to get a little upset. She was going to say no at any moment and might panic if I tried to push past that no. I did what any gentleman would do. I toned things down a little and started withdrawing.

- - -

He was going to fuck me, I just knew it. Up until this moment I hadn't minded, but suddenly it seemed like a big deal. I was a virgin and he was going to initiate me and now I was starting to run scared. He was older than me and it was all very new and strange. I needed to think this out again. I was, I decided, going to insist that he stop. I was pretty sure he would if I insisted.

I was about to open my mouth to say stop when something started to register with me. I was willing to swear that he was backing off. There was something different about how he was touching me and he looked as though he was just going to let me go. What was going on?

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked, puzzled. He was a man. No way would he decide not to.

"Mmm? Just winding down a little," he confirmed. "It seems to me that you're not quite ready and I was afraid I was rushing you into something you're not ready for. Unfortunate, but maybe another time, another place."

"What?"

"I said. . ." he began but I cut in.

"I heard what you said," I told him. "Who said I was reluctant? I didn't say I was reluctant. I'm quite capable of saying no and meaning it. Did I say no? No, I did not. What am I, a fish that you're throwing back because it's too small? Do you realise how insulting you're being? You have no right to make my decisions."

"Sorry," he said, but he didn't sound it. He sounded amused.

"So you should be," I grumbled, noting that he had picked up the pace again. That was more like what he'd been doing. I was squirming slightly under his touch now, starting to feel all hot and bothered again. Who the hell was he to decide I didn't want this? I was old enough to make up my own mind.

That's what I was telling myself when I found his cock was pressing against me in a very sensitive spot. It was a case of my god, what have I talked myself into. He gave a push, just a little one, and the head of his cock just seemed to slip between my lips. I could actually see them wrap around him and cling to him. I was so not doing that deliberately.

It didn't matter. It seemed I was doing it. How do I tell him no at this stage? I'd look a total fool. I wonder how many girls wind up getting fucked because they didn't want to look foolish. He pushed a bit deeper and I felt a sudden pang of pain, gone almost before it registered, but I knew what it was. My cherry had been popped and now I could feel him going deeper.

He just steadily sank his cock into me, going deeper and deeper. I was just sitting there, legs spread and wide open to him, watching him take me. How the hell did this happen? I had been going to say no, I know I had.

I could feel him inside me and it seemed to me that there was an awful lot of him to feel. Those things should come with a warning label. Danger, hazardous to your peace of mind. I was telling myself he had to stop, he just wouldn't fit any more in, but he kept pushing and finding room. I wanted to shout enough. I think morbid curiosity stopped me. I wanted to know if something would burst.

I was surprised to find that it did all fit. Surprised and, dare I say it, a little bit smug. I could do this. I just wish I was a bit more sure of what I was supposed to be doing.

He didn't have that problem. He took my legs and wrapped them around his waist. His hands closed over my bottom and he picked me up, lifting me off the table. I gave a startled shriek and flung my arms around his neck, holding on tight.

"What are you doing?" I demanded to know. I was damn sure that normal sex didn't involve picking the girl up and going for a walk with her.

"Just moving this to a nicer location," he told me and just like that he was walking down the hall.

This was another 'oh my god' moment as far as I was concerned. I was positive, absolutely positive, that he was deliberately walking heavily, his plodding footsteps sending shockwaves racing through me, courtesy of his cock.

I'm going, "Ah, ah, ah," as he walked along. He was grinning like a blasted Cheshire cat as he walked. He knew precisely the effect he was having on me. He stomped his way down to his bedroom. I almost wished his stomping would wake the kids. That would have served him right. He stomped into the bedroom and dropped me onto the bed.

That's not quite right. He really just fell face first onto the bed, with me between him and the bed. He crushed me against the bed and I'll swear his cock managed to go in just a little deeper.

With that done he started bouncing me against the bed and, oh my god, I loved it. I wasn't a passive lover. Now that we'd actually started I knew what to do. He'd come driving into me and I'd push up to meet him. Out he'd go and then back in, hard and hot and oh, so wonderful.

He kept on going. I was crazy excited and getting crazier all the time. I have no idea what I was saying but I was certainly saying a lot - I could hear myself babbling in approval. I'm not sure if he kept going for only a minute or so or if it was half the night - I was just totally lost to how I was feeling, how he was making me feel.

Eventually he came to a finish and what can you say about that sort of thing? I had this most enormous climax and I truly thought I'd died for a minute. I just lay there for a few moments afterwards with him holding me. Then I fell asleep.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers