You're Never Too Old Ch. 02

Story Info
A mature woman explores her new found sexuality.
2.8k words
4.57
42.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
target48
target48
39 Followers

This is the second and final chapter of my true story, it was written for mature women by a mature woman. I am willing to bet that there are many women out there just like me who are over 60 years old, divorced, widowed or single by choice that just don't think that they are sexually desirable any longer. I am here to tell you that is a lot of hooey. I know this because until my 62nd birthday I felt the same way.

My husband of 40 years died of a massive heart attack when I was 58. I spent the entire next year angry at the world and the following year feeling sorry for myself. The third year I began to heal and started getting on with the rest of my life, which brings me to the beginning of my story.

At the ripe old age of 61 I started going to the gym and lost 35 pounds, had highlights put in my hair, went to a vascular surgeon and got rid of my varicose veins. I was about to have my 62nd birthday and I wanted to feel good about ME! Oh, now don't get me wrong I was still no beauty queen, I had a few more pounds to lose and I definitely had my share of wrinkles, but I was feeling better about myself than I had in years.

****************************************

The pretty little patio home next door sold almost before anyone knew it was on the market. The new neighbors were moving in yesterday and like all nosy neighbors I spent most of the day peeking out of a window trying to catch a glimpse of the new owners. They looked to be an average family in their late 30's to early 40's. The wife was tall and rather slim, the husband was about 6' with a few extra pounds around the middle and their son was pretty much average looking and in his early teens.

The new family quickly became the topic of discussion among the older residents. It seems the husband worked for a TV station as the general manager, the wife worked mostly from home as a marketing consultant and their son was supposedly an outstanding golfer and good student.

I had been in the house many times in previous years and was familiar with the floor plan, but I was dying to see how they had it decorated. So, here I went with my fudge brownies in hand as my standard welcome to the neighborhood gift. She opened the door with a big southern smile and quickly invited me in. The husband was working so she, I and the boy all went to the kitchen for a brownie. After a lot of idle chit chat she offered me a tour of the 2400 square foot one level home. It was decorated beautifully with expensive furniture and was the standard floor plan with the master bedroom at one end and the other 2 bedrooms on the other end of the house separated by a Jack and Jill bath.

It was late May and we were starting to have nice warm days. I was working in the natural area that separates the two houses when I noticed movement in one of the Jack and Jill bedroom windows. I didn't want to stare, so I frequently pretended to wipe the hair from my eyes and eventually got a good look at the figure behind the partially opened blinds. It was the boy, Jason and he was completely nude and masturbating.

Talk about the shoe being on the other foot, this was the first time a man had ever flashed or exposed himself to me. Now I knew what the people I had exposed myself to had felt. God, it was just as exciting as being the one doing the act. I thought back to the few time I had exposed. What sort of reaction was I looking for when I caught them looking? I wanted to know that they saw me and that they wanted to see more.

So, I repeatedly took my time and looked both ways before returning my eyes back to his window. He often looked my way to see if I was watching and by now I was making it obvious that I wanted to watch him perform.

Jason was 5' 10", 15 years old with black hair and was slender. I never could estimate penis size but his looked fairly thick and reached almost to his navel and it was glistening with precum. Suddenly the look on his face changed and he stopped looking toward me and stared directly at his penis. Within seconds he stuck his penis between the blinds and spewed squirt after squirt of cum on the window. It was quite obvious that he wanted me to see his happy ending. He closed the blinds and I rushed inside to masturbate.

The next few days became quite interesting. I would pretend to work in the natural area and he would appear in his bedroom window and masturbate until he spewed his seed on the window.

I loved watching Jason masturbate but as the new wore off he came to his window a lot less and by the time Fall rolled around he stopped all together. In mailbox conversation, his mother told me that Jason was madly in love with a girl from school. So, I assumed she was now the lucky recipient of his sexual focus.

I was standing there looking at myself in the mirror, thinking about becoming 63 and how much my life had changed over the last year. I smiled to myself, because I really liked the new me. But, maybe a little cosmetic surgery of Botox would be a nice gift to me, after all I had just had a physical exam and the only medication I was taking was a baby aspirin. Heck, I thought, I may be good for another 20 years. So, off I went.

I had a slight face lift, complete with eyes, neck and liposuction. Oh my god, I have never felt so much pain in my life. I was taking all the morphine they would give me. It was awful, but the results were great. Thank goodness, I didn't end up with that surprised look that so many face lifts cause. However, several months later I looked and felt great. The time I put in at the fitness center had significantly improved my skin and muscle tone. All of my friends were so supportive and told me that I looked more like 50 than my 63 years.

One of the things that you should know about an exhibitionist is that we are always seeking opportunities to utilize or talents. I had truly become obsessed with the power that comes with exposing ones self. And I was actually becoming much more selective about who I showed my vagina to. First I had to determine why I wanted them to see. Did I just want to use it for foreplay prior to masturbation or was I actually attempting to seduce the person for a sexual liaison. That becomes very important when it comes to age; after all I had no intention of having sex with a minor. But I have to admit teenagers, male or female were the most interested in the spectacle unfolding before them.

Fall was over and virtually all the leaves had fallen and it was time to get the gutters cleaned. The company that my late husband had always used was out of business, just my luck. So, I called the lesbian window cleaner that had cleaned my windows a few months earlier and asked if she provided that service. She said that she did and would be happy to do it next week.

The following week she showed up with leaf blower in hand, within no time she was finished and ringing my doorbell. I invited her into the kitchen asked her if she would like a cup of coffee while I wrote the check. She seemed more relaxed than the last time we had met. I can still remember that she was the only person that I had exposed myself to that gave absolutely no reaction, none what so ever. I was shocked and actually a little hurt; after all I was told that she was a lesbian. Why didn't she show some interest?

"You look different, have you lost some weight," she said?

"Oh, yes. Thank you, I have been doing the Zumba thing and love it," I said.

Then she dropped her invoice pad and bent down to pic it up. I quickly thought, well here goes nothing and parted my thighs as quickly and as wide as I could. Mmmm, I thought, she stayed down there long enough to get a good look.

When she sat back up she looked me directly in the eyes and said, "Nice, does that usually work for you?"

Wow, that was blunt. "Sometimes, does it work for you," I asked?

She smiled, took a sip of coffee and said, "Almost every time."

As I looked at this erotic creature I could feel my face begin to flush and the moisture building in my vagina. I stood, extended my hand and led her to my bedroom.

Once in the bedroom she leaned into my back, slipped her arms under mine and wrapped them around my chest. It had been close to 10 months since I've had a woman kiss me and my body immediately remembered the pleasure. My vagina started to tingle with excitement and I started to moisten. She broke off the kiss only briefly and asked, "You've been looking forward to this, haven't you?"

I said, "Oh, honey you have no idea."

I helped her take off her sweatshirt to reveal a very toned body. Perfectly perky breasts and a flat tummy and her shorts were now hanging off of her hips. It was obvious that she didn't shave or even trim her pubic hair as she had a light trail of dark brown hair going from her navel to her bush. She said in response, "I've been waiting for this since we first met."

She kissed me softly and our tongues swirled together. I said, "Oh really?"

She said, "Yes, really."

I said, "I sent all kinds of signals the last time you were here?"

She said, "I was in a relationship."

She said, "For me it was pure lust, she was looking for love. The truth is I am bisexual, not a lesbian."

She said, "I hoped you would call again. The last time I was here cleaning your windows, I was very nervous since I do work for some of your friends so I was hesitant to make a move. I was hoping that you would, but it was like you had completely changed your mind."

I said, "Well, if you had shone any interest at all I am sure I would have pursued it."

She said, "Well, maybe this could be the start of something."

I said, "We will see, won't we?"

She quickly removed my dress and tossed it on the floor and started to kiss her way down. I lie down on the bed and spread my legs by instinct. She kissed the inside of my thighs on her way up and dove into my vagina with her tongue. I let out a moan. I had almost forgotten how erotic it is to feel another woman's soft lips on my womanhood. There is truly nothing like it. I had been horny for hours so when she placed her lips over my throbbing clitoris it wasn't any shock that she made me orgasm within minutes.

She giggled and said, "You better not be done."

I said, "Don't worry honey. Not even close."

I removed her shorts and to my pleasure, saw her unkempt hairy pussy. This was like my perfect lesbian fantasy come to reality. We were both soaking wet. She was starting to breathe heavy and moan as we kissed and she humped my leg. So, I asked her to lay flat on her back and I softly kissed each of her big brown nipples before parting her pubic hair and licking her wet slit from anus to her extremely large clit. I thrust my deep into her to see how wet she was, she was soaked. I then slid a finger into her pussy while I lightly licked her clit. She started to move her hips and her labia parted as if to welcome me in. I continued to lightly suck her clit as I was sliding two fingers in and out in a steady motion. She was getting closer to orgasm. She was grunting and moaning and was right on the verge of orgasm.

"Suck me, Oh shit don't stop. Succckkkk oh, oh I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned."I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh god. Oh yes...." She pushed my head off her pussy and then her sweet honey gushed out in orgasm. It literally shot a thin milky stream out onto my tongue and face.

She laid there. Her thighs were quivering and she shook all over. Once she recovered she said, "I want you cum until you can't walk."

I said, "Hold on here sugar, I am not quite as resilient as you. Don't forget you're a little younger than me."

I got up and got my big soft rubber dildo and some lube from my bedside table and lubed the dildo and gently inserted it into her well lubricated pussy.

"Oh my god that feels good," she said.

Her clit was amazing looking, standing up like a small penis and throbbed each time the 10 inch dildo sank into her womb. My lips were fixed firmly around her erect clit until she arched her hips upward to another earth shattering orgasm. Before Liz I had never given oral sex to another woman, but I found it to be just as arousing as sucking a mans cock. I masturbated her to one more orgasm over the next hour. She didn't want to rest or stop she just wanted raw sex. Finally, she closed her eyes and drifted off into to a gently sleep.

When we woke up it was around lunch time; she kissed me and said, "So, what are you thinking?"

"Actually I was thinking about how much I enjoyed going down on you. I had fantasized about how erotic it would be, but feeling your clit throbbing as I sucked it almost drove me crazy. Then seeing how much you enjoy it is a real turn-on for me and then there is the taste. Oh my god, you taste like honey, so sweet and sticky. I could eat you everyday," I answered!

"Be careful what you ask for, because if that's your thing, you would be a dream come true for me. I have an enormous sex drive, honestly, I can't get enough and I need someone that really gets off on servicing me. I'm tired of masturbating so frequently or hooking up with some old washed up lesbian just to get my orgasmic fix for the day. Would you like to be my "Go to Girl," she asked?

Wow that was a lot to take in. I loved the sex; I just wasn't sure what door I had opened. Then she scooted up against the headboard and spread her firm young thighs and ran her fingers through her matted pubic hair. She placed a finger on each side of her fully erect clit and said, "Just think this can be all yours."

I looked down and watched as she slowly massaged that big beautiful clit. Both of us were getting wet again as my fingers began massaging my clit. We sat like that for several moments, just enjoying each others cunt.

"Go ahead put those sweet lips on it, you know you want it. Suck it while you finger yourself. Let's cum together," she said.

And without another thought I placed my hungry lips on that seductive clit. She was even wetter than before and I wanted all of her intoxicating juice. I told her to straddle my face so that I could swallow more of her fluids. Within seconds she was hovering over my face and I watched as a steady stream of fluid oozed from her hairy hole into my waiting mouth. She fucked my face like a woman possessed until I heard her say, "Oh god, suck it, suck it hard, oh god, I'mmmmmm cummmming!!!!!!"

Her body was convulsing like crazy, her hands were gripping the headboard and she had the most intense look on her face. Then her legs spread even wider as she lowered her full weight on my mouth. I was also cuming as I was swallowing her sweet honey.

As we lay there side by side totally exhausted, I realized that I knew the answer to her question. YES, I wanted to eat that amazing pussy as often as she would let me.

I had no idea how often that would be, but I was looking forward to it.

The End

target48
target48
39 Followers