You're Never Too Old Pt. 03.5

Story Info
A great weekend.
1.5k words
4.48
10.2k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a week before I found the perfect place for our weekend getaway.

I called Carolyn and asked her when she wanted to go and she said next week. I told her I would make the reservations for next Friday, Saturday and coming home on Sunday night. I told her not to pack much clothes. She said that would be perfect.

I called the owner of the place and made the reservation.

(I am not telling you about the place until Carolyn and I get there.)

During the week I put the stuff I was bringing aside my overnight bag so I wouldn't forget anything.

Thursday came and I spoke to Carolyn and told her I would pick her up at 8:00 a.m. in the morning and we could stop for breakfast as the trip would be about three hours and would be worth it.

(Is everyone curious about the place yet?)

I picked up Carolyn and she looked terrific for being 75, in a flowered dress that came above the knees. We headed out and after an hour's ride, we stopped for breakfast.

She asked me about the place but I wouldn't tell her anything, just that she would see it soon and I told her I guaranteed that she would love it.

On the way up, Carolyn moved her hand onto my leg and inched it to my cock, which was already hard. She felt its hardness and smiled and asked if that was for her. I told her it was, with a big smile on my face.

As we neared the place we could see a huge lake which was simply gorgeous and surrounded by beautiful pine trees.

I drove up a winding dirt road and in front of us was a beautiful old colonial house.

I parked the car and we got out and headed to the wrap around porch and rang the bell. In a couple of minutes, the owner opened the door and welcomed us in.

We gasped as the interior was something out of a movie set. There was a huge chandelier in the center hall. Mahogany wood throughout the downstairs. It looked like something out of the thirties. The owner showed us around.

The kitchen was state of the art and professional looking. The dining room had a table that must have been twelve feet long. The downstairs bathroom was as big as anything I ever saw, with a jacuzzi, hot tub and a shower that could fit at least six with multiple shower heads. There were three fireplaces as well throughout the downstairs.

The owner then took us upstairs to the master bedroom, which must have been 25' by 25'. The bed was a king sized four poster canopy bed. There was even a fireplace. The master bathroom was a carbon copy of the one downstairs.

The ultimate, was when he took us to the upstairs balcony which was off the master bedroom. The view was unbelievable. We could see the entire lake and the private beach a few feet from the back of the house, which we noticed had an outdoor shower.

Carolyn gave me a big kiss and said the place was perfect.

When the owner finished, he gave us the keys and bid us farewell and told us to enjoy ourselves. As he was leaving, he said the refrigerator was completely stocked, there was a grill in the back and plenty of wine.

He said he would see us Sunday night before we left to go home and he left.

Carolyn and I hugged and we kissed. She said the place was like a fairy tale and she loved it.

We had lunch and went down to the lake. The water was warm and there wasn't a person in sight. I asked Carolyn if she wanted to get naked with me and she said yes and we both shed our clothes.

The sun felt good on our bodies as we walked along a path, kissing and touching each other for almost an hour before we headed back.

We got back to the house, Carolyn said she wanted to take a shower. I asked if she wanted to use the outdoor one or the one in the master bath. She smiled and said the master bath.

We went upstairs and got into this huge shower and turned on the water. Four shower heads erupted in soothing warm water all over us.

We hugged and kissed. My cock was rock hard and Carolyn slipped in between her thighs. My mouth found her nipples and I sucked them until they were erect and sticking out.

My hand found her slit and I started inserting them in her cunt, one at a time until I had three in her. She then grasped my cock and started jerking it ever so slowly.

I started fucking her hard with my fingers as she jerked my cock harder. I told her I was going to cum and she immediately knelt down and engulfed my cock with her mouth and sucked me until I shot my cum into her waiting mouth, swallowing it all. My legs almost buckled as my cock was still having mini spasms.

She finally got up and we finished our shower. Then we dried each other off and headed to the bed.

We laid on the bed and caressed each other. My cock coming to life again. I told Carolyn to get on all fours and I got behind her, lining up my cock to her cunt.

In an instant, my cock was in her wet cunt and I started fucking my Lady G. As I was fucking her, I could feel her body was ready to explode and soon she started calling out that she was going to cum and for me not to stop fucking her.

I pounded her cunt faster and harder, then she screamed out that she was cumming. Her body shook from her orgasms, falling flat on the bed, as she continued having them.

It must have been five minutes before she stopped shaking. As she stopped, I held her closely as we fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon. I got up and Carolyn was in the kitchen naked, making breakfast. I never saw a more beautiful senior citizen as I walked towards her. I took her in my arms and kissed her. My cock already hard.

She laughed and said we had plenty of time for that and continued making breakfast.

After breakfast we showered and decided to go for a swim in the lake. I told Carolyn that since we were alone, we shouldn't wear bathing suits. She agreed and we headed down to the lake with just our towels.

The water was perfect and we really enjoyed swimming in the nude. After awhile we got out and dried off and laid on our towels. It wasn't long before we started making love in the open and it felt great and naughty but we loved it.

After we finished, we took another swim in the lake. By this time we both had to pee, so we found a spot and the two of us stood up near a tree and peed. I was surprised how well Carolyn peed standing up and we both laughed as we watched each other peeing. We continued laughing as we dried off and went back to the house.

By this time it was ready for us to go to dinner. The owner told me of a great restaurant and we headed to it.

The place and dinner were superb. We even danced and finished a bottle of wine before we left.

When we got back to the house, we undressed and made love the whole night. We both must have cum at least three times before we fell asleep.

I opened my eyes around 6:00 a.m. and, as Carolyn was sleeping, I started sucking her nipples. As I was doing that, she let out some sexy moans and her hand went down to her pussy. She was still asleep when I moved my mouth down to her pussy and I started eating her. She started moving her hips and moaning a bit. Then I heard her.

"Don't stop. Make me cum. Oh yes, it feels so good."

I started sucking on her clit and slipping my tongue deep inside her as my hand moved up to her tits

Soon, she started gyrating her hips and pushing my face into her wet cunt. Then she exploded and her juices were all over my face as she had one orgasm after another.

When she finally finished, she told me to fuck her ass. I got her on all fours and lubed my cock with her juices and slowly slipped my cock in her ass. She pushed back as I entered her and soon my cock was deep inside her ass. I started fucking her and she started matching my thrusts.

I told her I was going to cum and I did, filling her ass with my cum. We then both fell on the bed, spent.

For the rest of the day, we enjoyed each other until it was time to leave. The owner stopped by and we thanked him for allowing us to use his beautiful home. Then we left.

All the way home, Carolyn thanked me for the best time of her life. I told her she definitely made it mine, as well and that she did wonders for this old man.