You're Never Too Old Pt. 04

Story Info
Our threesome.
2.1k words
4.54
15.6k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter, for the time being. I still have life left in me and I am sure I will have at least a couple of more adventures coming up. We shall see.

I am getting up there in age, so I will just take what comes along. I am hoping that I could meet more nice people like Carolyn, on one of the websites and maybe even on another website where women are into older men.

************

This story is about me, when I was in my early 70's...

************

Through the years when I was married, I had known many people. Unfortunately, many have passed on but there are a few still around, men and women.

The women I know are from my married days who are now widows. There are a couple of them that I wouldn't mind getting into their pants though.

One woman was Gloria. I have known her for almost thirty years. At her age, I am guessing to be around 67 or older, she is still a knockout. She is about 5'3", around 125, brown hair and brown eyes. She goes to the YWCA and stays in shape.

The other woman was Donna. I know her longer than I know Gloria and on a couple of occasions, I did get into her pants before we were married and she was a great lay too. She is around 5'7", grey hair, brown eyes, about 140 and is as sweet as apple pie. She is about 68, maybe a little younger.

Every now and then I call them to say hello and see how they are doing.

Before I forget, both women have been good friends for years and were good friends with my late wife, as well. They have both been widows for about ten years now.

Both women don't live that far away but we never connected until one day I got a call.

When I answered the phone, I was surprised that it was Donna. We exchanged pleasantries and she asked if she could come over as she and Gloria wanted to talk to me about something. I told her to come over and I would put on a pot of fresh coffee.

In about an hour, my doorbell rang and there was Donna and Gloria. They looked pretty darn good for their age. We kissed and they came in. I took them to the kitchen and the three of us sat down with our coffee.

After we exchanged pleasantries and caught up a little, I asked Donna what she wanted to talk to me about.

Donna started by saying, "Tony, we have known each other for years and have always been good friends when our spouses were alive and even now." As she hesitated.

Then Gloria said, "Tony, what Donna wanted to ask you was, would you like to have sex with us?"

I nearly fell off of my chair as my mouth fell open. "Are you two serious?" I asked.

Donna said they were, and continued, "Look, Tony, we aren't getting any younger and we know each other and you and I did do it a long time ago, if you remember. So it makes sense to continue now."

Gloria added, "Tony, what's the big deal? We get together every now and then and the three of us fuck. I don't think you would mind getting laid by the both of us, would you? We are elderly but not dead. Donna and I want to do it with someone we know. What do you say?"

Donna added, "Tony, we aren't bad looking, are we? Besides, Gloria and I have gotten to know each other intimately over the years, if you know what I mean and we decided now was the time to expand our group to include you. Please say you will do it."

I looked at the two of them and just shook my head. I still could not believe my ears. My two good friends want to do a threesome with me.

"Ladies," I said, "I am very flattered by your request and it is very appealing but I don't want to ruin a good friendship with us having sex."

Donna said, "But you would be helping us out. We haven't had a cock in a long time and I remember when we did it years ago. You were great then and I bet you are even better now."

I smiled and thanked Donna for the compliment Then I told them to let me think about it and that I would give them an answer tomorrow.

They said that was fair and got up to go. I kissed Donna and I felt her hand on my cock. I smiled, then kissed Gloria and her hand touched my hardness as she was leaving.

I said goodbye with a smile on my face.

After they left, I still could not believe the two of them wanting me to do a threesome with them.

After dinner, I was watching tv but my mind kept drifting to Donna and Gloria's request. I tried to weigh the good points against the bad points and I kept coming up with only good points. So, I decided to do it and I would call Donna in the morning with my answer.

All night long I tossed and turned imagining the three of us having sex. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea.

After my breakfast, I called Donna and told her I would do it. She was so excited and said she would tell Gloria as soon as she got off the phone. I asked her where were we going to do this and she said she would discuss it with Gloria and get back to me, then hung up.

A couple of hours later the phone rang and it was Donna. She said she spoke to Gloria and that they would like to get together this Saturday. She said we could go out to dinner first then see where it goes from there. I told her that would be fine.

Well, before I knew it, Saturday was here and I was very nervous.

I picked up the women and we headed to a nice restaurant that I knew. They both looked stunning in their dresses and I started to get excited at the thought of fucking them both.

Over the course of our dinner, we discussed a lot of things and ended up talking about what the women wanted to do.

I told them that I thought the three of us should go away for a weekend, out of town for the first time and they agreed it would be a good idea.

I told them that I knew a place out of town that would be fine and they said to make reservations for next weekend. I told them I would.

After dinner, I invited them back to my place for a nightcap and they accepted my invite. I poured us some wine as we sat in the family room and talked.

"Well ladies, let's discuss your plans for our upcoming get together." I said.

Gloria smiled and said, "Tony, Donna and I just want to have sex with you, either alone with you or with the two of us together with you."

I smiled and said, "I am very flattered that you chose me. You are both beautiful women and I will leave the details to you two to iron out. As for me, I wouldn't mind a threesome since it has been awhile."

Donna looked at me with a puzzled look and said, "You have done a threesome before, with your late wife?"

"In all honesty I must tell you that my wife and I have done threesomes, but with another man and me. Are you surprised?"

Donna just said that she was since she knew my wife was somewhat of a prude. I told her that it was my idea and she went along with it.

"Anyway, this would be the first time I have done it with two women and I am looking forward to it." I said.

Then Donna got up and came over to me and sat besides me. Soon, Gloria was sitting on the other side of me. In an instant, they both started rubbing their hands all over my body and my cock. Donna started kissing me, slipping her tongue in my mouth.

Gloria was trying to undo my pants as the two of them took over. I asked if they would rather go into the bedroom and they said yes, so we got up and headed to my bedroom.

As soon as we got there, the women continued their assault on me. As they were undressing me, I started to undress them as well, kissing and feeling them up.

It wasn't long before the three of us were naked and on the bed with me in the middle. My cock was nice and hard and each one of them took turns playing with my cock and balls as I played with their tits and sucked on their erect nipples. I also noticed that both their pussies were smooth, which I thought odd for their age.

For their age, they were in great shape and they knew what they wanted.

Donna was the first to go down and suck my cock while Gloria and I kissed. After a couple of minutes, they switched and Gloria started sucking my cock.

Then, I heard Donna say she wanted me to fuck her. Gloria stopped sucking my cock and I mounted Donna. Gloria took my cock and pressed it into Donna's slit and in a second my cock was inside Donna's cunt. I started fucking her as Gloria straddled Donna's face, facing me, so she could eat Gloria's pussy and Gloria and I could kiss and I could play with her tits.

Donna started moaning and I knew she was ready. I fucked her faster and harder and I told her I was cumming. I then shot my cum into Donna's cunt until my cock stopped spurting out my last drops.

I pulled my cock out and as soon as I did, Gloria started lapping up my cum out of Donna's cunt.

We all rested a bit and Donna said it was terrific. Gloria said she couldn't wait until it was her turn.

As we rested, I asked the women a question. "You women are unbelievable and I am blessed to know you both and want to thank you for the opportunity to satisfy your sexual needs and I hope we got off to a good start. I will do everything I can to satisfy you both.

I continued, "I know I can satisfy you both but I am not as young as I used to be and it takes awhile for me to cum as often as you would like me to.

Donna and Gloria looked at each other and Gloria answered, "Tony, I think I can answer for Donna. We both enjoyed you and definitely want to continue. We don't mind it if you need time to recover. I am sure Donna and I could amuse ourselves in the meantime."

As soon as she finished, my cock got hard and I pulled Gloria to me. As we kissed, I could taste my own cum that she lapped up from Donna's cunt.

As we were making out, I told Gloria to get on all fours. As she did, my cock was at her entrance and I slipped my cock in all the way. In the meantime, Donna got underneath Gloria and was trying to suck my balls and lick my cock as it was going in and out of Gloria's cunt.

It didn't take long and I shot some cum into Gloria's cunt. What little there was, leaked out a bit and Donna licked it up as it dripped out of Gloria's cunt. We all then fell to the side.

That night, the women slept over and we fucked a couple of more times before we fell asleep naked with cum and their juices all over us.

The next morning, I made breakfast as the two women showered and dressed. I must confess that I peeked in while they were showering and saw them making out. They looked great together.

After breakfast, I asked them if I should still make the motel reservation. Donna said that we really didn't need to go to a motel and that we could alternate bedrooms from now on.

So, from then on, we alternated bedrooms and Donna's was next...