You're Nobody ... Ch. 05

Story Info
After fucking Noreen, he sets out to punish the pedophile.
6.4k words
4.46
18.5k
14

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noreen

So there I was up again at 7:30 grabbing some OJ from the refrigerator. I heard Consuela singing softly nearby in the laundry room. I knew that following the laundry duties she'd be getting breakfast ready. I finished the juice, rinsed the glass and left it in the sink and strolled silently around the house.

When I came to Noreen's room, I opened the door and saw her lying on her bed, wearing a filmy teddy. As quietly as possible, I undressed and climbed in beside her. She murmured something unintelligible and smiled in her sleep as my hand lightly traced a circle around her freshly shaven pussy.

I was pleased to see that she had removed the Goth makeup from her face and looked like a typical, albeit beautiful teenager sleeping there next to me.

I fiddled around down there until she started getting wet, and then I started kissing her on the lips - soft, butterfly kisses, and woke her up.

"Ohhh!" Noreen husked.

"Good Morning, Sunshine," I said quietly.

"That was a nice way to wake up."

"I try to keep my women happy, Noreen."

"I'm part of a harem now, am I?"

"I don't have a harem, per se, but I do have several women I'm trying to keep happy."

"I'd say you're doing a good job of it; at least as far as I'm concerned."

Then she yawned, and I slipped a finger into her wetness.

"OHHH!"

"Sounds like a bad girl's response to a delicate question," I said, trying to be funny.

"You think I'm a bad girl?" Noreen said with an impish smile.

"Oh, yes, I do think of you as a bad ... in fact, a very bad girl."

"Ooooooo, I'm getting scared," she said; and mischievously ground her pelvis against my hand. "So tell me, Mr. Meanie, what do they do with bad girls in your family?"

"Well, in my family, bad little girls always got a good spanking," I said, trying to sound stern and menacing. I was well aware that Noreen favored a good spanking.

"So, Mr. Meanie, are you gonna spank little old me?"

I wriggled my finger around in her pussy and caused her to fidget nervously. I wasn't going anywhere with my masturbation, and I think she knew it and had decided to provoke me into exploring her darker pleasures by calling me Mr. Meanie.

"You tell me, Noreen, have you been that bad? Bad enough to deserve a spanking?" I stared at her until she looked away.

"Well ..." She began, but I walloped her ass before she got any further. I wasn't concerned with her parents hearing her shocked cries; they were at the other end of the house. Her brother, just across the hall, was a typical teen, and would probably sleep through a nuclear attack without stirring.

"YES! YES I HAVE!" she yelped as I walloped her twice in a row, harder this time.

Whack! One side of her bottom was already beginning to redden.

"How were you bad, Noreen?"

There was a pause. I rewarded her silence with a solid smack, and when she winced, I found myself smiling. "When I ask you a question, I expect an answer."

"I ... I ..."

I rewarded her four additional smacks for being too slow in responding. I never figured out if it was deliberate on her part, but I suspect it was. I knew she was into pain after being around Bruce Compton.

"Not answering fast enough, Noreen." SMACK - SMACK - SMACK!

I left my hand resting on her ass, feeling the warmth radiating from it as it darkened from light rose to red.

"How were you bad, Noreen? Tell me now, or I'm really gonna give it to you." Was it really me being a bastard? Naw, we were playing a little BDSM. It would become our thing. I would use it to wean her away from the darker sides of S&M to a lighter side that had no psychological repercussions.

"I ... I met Compton last night." A moment later she added, "Late last night."

"And?"

"We ... we went to a motel ..."

WHACK!

After that, she confessed in a steady stream, naming the motel, recounting the events in vulgar detail as I spanked her ass mercilessly. In the end, she was blubbering about how she liked having me finger her let me finger her pussy and doing all sorts of filthy things with him.

When she finished, I gave her ten more wallops, each one a little lighter than the one before. I rested my hands on her ass, and began slowly rubbing and massaging it, soothing the burn I knew she was feeling while she sobbed into her pillow.

I hoped she was faking it to some extent as I hadn't wanted to inflict real pain, but realized that I might have been enjoying my end of the deal a little too much.

Noreen turned to face me.

"There's one last thing."

"Go on."

She closed her eyes and said, "I let him to fuck me in the ass with all sorts of things."

My pulse raced a bit. I paused a moment, then decided she was waiting for me to spank her again. I obliged, but my heart wasn't really in it.

Each smack brought out a comment: (Whack!) "I told him to do me fast, (Whack!) and hard! (Whack!) and rough!" (Whack!)

I found myself turned on, and it was hard not to just take her right then, but I was determined to play her little game to the end. She turned her head and looked me in the eye for the first time since we started.

"Will you do it to me?"

My cock sprang out as I slid my shorts down, hard as a rock. She smiled lewdly, and reached back to spread the cheeks of her ass apart, and I knew our spanking game was over.

I positioned myself behind her upturned ass. Grabbing a bottle of body lotion from her vanity, I slicked up my dick then squirted a stream of it right onto her puckered asshole. She squealed, moaned and wiggled as I worked one of my fingers inside her, spreading the lotion around inside her ass. I recalled watching Compton use four fingers - large fingers - on his wife and tried three of my own.

Noreen accepted them easily enough and I wondered what else he'd used on her back there, but didn't ask.

I pressed my dick against her waiting hole, grabbed her hips, and began to slowly ease into her. My cock is about average length, but I'm told that it is considerably thicker than average and I didn't want to hurt her. She responded by impaling her ass back onto my cock, saying, "Shove it all in there, Daddy. Fuck me hard and good!"

I took hold of her hips, and with one long thrust, sent my cock all the way into her. She let out a whoop, and moaned, "That's the way, Daddy!" while she rocked her ass in perfect rhythm with me.

I picked up the pace.

Noreen's round, firm tits swayed back and forth as I pounded into her, and her throaty moans and lewd words of encouragement egged me on. She was more than into it as she shifted position so she could reach her hand back to her crotch, and began rubbing her clit. Her moans increased in intensity and became more high-pitched as she stimulated herself. I felt things get a little more crowded, and realized she had inserted a finger or two into her pussy and was moving them around. The sensation was exquisite, her fingers massaging me through the walls of her pussy as I fucked deep into her ass.

Abruptly, she said, "Daddy, let's stop for a minute, I want to change positions."

Always amiable to a little variety, I slid out of her ass with an obscene sucking sound. She pushed me down onto my back and climbed on top of me, and squatting on the balls of her feet, grasped my cock and guided it into her heavenly ass once again. When I banged her doggy style, I had a great view of her fantastic ass, but didn't get much of a look at her tits. Now that she was on top of me, I lost the view of her ass, but those lovely tits made for a perfect exchange of viewpoint

They rose and fell with each heaving breath, shuddering as she bounced up and down on my willing cock. She was toying with her clit while keeping one hand behind her to maintain her balance. When she came down on my cock, she came down on it all the way. I felt her fingers enter her pussy again and begin probing, rubbing against my meaty dick. I suspected she was searching for that bundle of nerves, trying to trap it between my thrusting cock and her probing fingers, to squeeze every last ounce of pleasure out of it.

I think she finally found it, because she abruptly slammed down hard on my cock, rubbing her fingers around in circles inside her slick pussy. We both moaned in unison, and then grinned at each other.

"You're ten times better than him,' she gasped as I caught a nipple in my mouth and started chewing on it.

"Oh, yeah, bite it! Bite it, baby!"

Her rocking motion slowed, but her pussy fucking fingers appeared to be moving faster. I was completely immersed in her ass by this point and felt my load readying its release.

I made my cock jump inside her and Noreen moaned. Her breathing was becoming shallow and rapid, her breasts bouncing faster as she increased her up her rocking rampage on my dick.

"Cum for me, you little slut!" I crowed, hoping the rest of the household couldn't hear me.

Noreen slammed down onto me one last time and with a mighty groan my cock pulsed as it shot my hot junk deep into her ass. She came a moment later, and her animal screams echoed off the walls as her ass rippled and sucked every last drop of cum from inside me. She pulled the fingers from her cunt and waved them under my nose. I accepted her fingers and the slick juices coating them into my mouth and cleaned them off before she took them back and collapsed on my chest.

"That ..." she gasped, "was the bestest ass fuck ever!"

"Thank you, Noreen. You have the nicest ass I've ever fucked, and I mean it."

"Oh, Daddy, you say the nicest things to me."

I wrapped my arms around her, gently running my hands up and down her back. With a contented sigh, she rolled off me and onto her back before standing up a bit shakily. She wobbled a bit and then grinned at me. "Whew! That was a hell of a ride you gave me." She headed towards the bathroom and said, "Let me go clean myself out real quick, I'll be right back." She paused for a second and then said, "Unless you like giving enemas?"

Not really my scene, I replied, "Nah, I'll just lay here and convalesce for a bit."

She shrugged. "Compton likes to watch me. I figured you might, you know?"

About fifteen minutes later Noreen hopped back into bed and curled her lithe form around me. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again.

Noreen noticed right away. "Is that for little old me?"

"Right after I eat you out," I replied. "After all the care you took to clean it up for me, it's the least I can do."

I slid down under the covers, my mouth seeking out the opening at the delta of her thighs. I gently spread her legs a bit with my hands and pressed my mouth in between.

"Oh, Daddy!" she gasped and wasted no time in grasping the sides of my head as she repositioned herself to give me better access.

I began by licking her teasingly, just rasping my tongue lightly across her outer labia, then flicking it along the sensitive creases of her inner thighs. She moaned softly and eased her legs back a bit further, lifting her ass up off the bed. It took me a second to figure out what she wanted. I slid two of my fingers into her pussy, which was sopping wet, and then pulled them out and pressed them against her ass. I could feel her muscles relax as I worked them inside her one at a time, her smooth anal walls contracting and clenching around my fingers as the stimulation of my tongue on her clit brought her ever closer to the edge. Her moans were more like loud cries now, tight with the tension of a building orgasm.

"Gonna cum, Daddy!' she moaned.

"Good girl. I want you to cum for me!" I realized that while she referred to herself as a bad girl, I kept calling her a good girl. Was there a psychological rationale for that?

It was nine thirty when I finished fucking her leaving her sated and famished.

"So when are you bringing your girl friend Haley over to fuck your brother Johnny?"

"Did I say I would get her to fuck him?"

"If you didn't, you suggested it might happen as Haley's kinda horny and has told you she thinks Johnny's kinda hot."

"She's always horny, and if she lays eyes on you, she'll never give my brother a second thought."

"So I'll lay low. But then you'll have to get them together. Can you do it?"

"I guess, maybe I'll have to eat her out to really get her hot. I think she'd like the idea of fucking me and my brother."

"You make it sound like an incestuous contest," I said.

"There's nothing incestuous about it. I'm not fucking my brother, she is!" Noreen huffed.

"It will be if you join in."

"Why would I join in?"

"Well, if you're watching them, the temptation might be too much for you to handle." As I said it I was lightly rubbing her pussy which was wetter than ever.

"Maybe you could keep me occupied while they go at it."

I smiled and said, "Now there's a thought.

Noreen giggled and said, "I can get you up again, you want."

"No thank you, I've had enough for now. But it was a very interesting offer."

Not easily defeated, Noreen countered with, "I'll lick your ass and suck your balls, you want."

"Try giving it a rest, Noreen. I've got to get dressed and out."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to see what that prick, Compton does during the day. I want to get him for what he's done to you. And I don't think you should be sneaking off to meet him whenever he calls."

"Oh, now you sound like a meanie, Daddy!"

"Look in the mirror, baby, the bruises he left are still visible. He's not the kind of guy you should be hanging with."

"And you are?"

"I'm a lot better than he is for you, although you should try having sex with someone in your own age bracket.

"I have. They're so juvenile."

"Maybe a year or two older, than," I said softly.

"I'll give it some thought."

"That's my girl."

"Will you be spanking me tomorrow?"

"If Haley's not around, sure."

"Oh, goodie!"

FOLLOWING COMPTON

I waited a block away from Compton's home for four hours, pissing twice into an extra large coffee container I'd picked up from Starbucks before spotting Compton leaving in an inconspicuous but fairly expensive Lexus. I followed him to a grocery store on Santa Monica Boulevard, waited a minute then after disposing of the urine filled container, followed him inside. I found him in the wine section on the far side of the building. I gave him a good lead before following him around a corner and down another aisle; I saw three women and one man occupying various places in the aisle, but no Compton.

I had no choice but to continue down the aisle and hope to spot him on the following aisle, and found him talking to a chubby redhead. But several other people stood between me and my prey.

Wanting to get closer, I made my way past a young teenager talking on her cell phone. She never even glanced at me as I passed her, The next person was a slim woman in workout clothes, whose age could have been anywhere from thirty-five to fifty-five; it was hard to judge her age due to the number of cosmetic procedures she had already undergone. She gave me a suspicious glance as I approached then resumed her study of various whole wheat bread labels when I walked past. The lone male in the aisle was filling his cart with jugs of cheap wine and barely moved so I could proceed around him. That left two women, an older woman in a postal carrier uniform, and a plump woman in a business suit, who appeared to be around forty years of age. I paused before passing them and studied Compton and the redhead while pretending to examine the label on a box of cereal.

They moved on, to the frozen foods section, with Compton guided her forward by placing a hand on the small of her back. She was about five feet, four inches tall, with one of those teenage asses that grown men would die for. Her thighs were kind of thick, i.e. the chubby comment earlier, and her hair was cut in a long bob, parted on the side, and curled inward as it reached her shoulders. She was a very pretty girl, probably eighteen or nineteen, but not a day older.

As she turned around, I saw for the first time that her breasts were full, and her cream-colored open collar shirt revealed a generous amount of cleavage. Instinctively I knew this wasn't the first time they'd met.

I was close enough to hear some of their conversation, but not so much that would cause them to notice me and move away.

"... I just wanted to meet in a public place ... you know?" she was saying as I tuned in on their conversation.

"... You don't look dangerous or anything like that ..."

"I'm not," Compton replied. "But from what you've told me you want to try ... certain things."

She looked at him as if seeing him for the first time. "Yeah ..."

He took hold of her arm and squeezed. "I can indulge those fantasies of yours," he said smoothly, and I understood how he had seduced Noreen. The guy was persuasive, especially with an inexperienced teen aged girl who thought she knew everything and wanted to experiment in things she didn't know, but suspected were very sexy.

"You can?" She said, and I knew he'd hooked her.

"Is your car outside?"

"Um, yeah," she replied.

I studied Compton and thought, what woman in her right mind wouldn't have been attracted to him? He was tall, almost six foot, with wide impressive shoulders and a fit, trim body. Anyone could see from a mile off that he took care of his physique, and I winced as his well-toned muscles rippled under his silk shirt with every movement as he ushered the redhead outside.

The sun was setting as they parked their cars - his Lexus, her Saturn in the parking lot of a seedy, furtive looking motel not to far from the airport runways and a suburban industrial park, a strip of motels and weedy fields that squatted in the shadow of the expressway, a place where no one stayed, where nothing was permanent. It was the same place Noreen had mentioned he'd taken her.

Compton knew how to pick his spots. It was highly unlikely anyone would bother him here, no matter how loud the redhead screamed.

My tires crunched on the dry gravel as I pulled into a spot about a block from them, rolled down my window and listened to the distant whining of jet engines and saw the strobe lighting along the runway landing lights reflected in the low cloud cover.

Compton got out of his car, opened the trunk and took a bag out, and then walked into the motel office to register. The redhead remained in her car until Compton emerged from the office and walked casually to the unit at the farthest point from the office. At this hour I suspected there were no others registered at the dumpy motel.

Once they were inside, I pulled into the motel's parking area, got out of the car and carrying a briefcase I'd borrowed from Klugman, stepped into the office and took the room next to Compton.

I tried to be quiet as I opened the door to my unit and stepped inside. The walls of this dump had to be razor thin, and I took a glass from the briefcase and put it against the wall. Compton's voice was almost crystal clear.

"I'll put the rope here, over the closet door; you can take the other toys from the bag and put them on the dresser."

"Oh, what are these?" The redhead asked.

Compton ran them off for her and my benefit: Handcuffs and chains, rope and nipple-clips, vibrators and dildos, clamps, whips and floggers."

"Wow, it reminds me of the dentist's where all his stuff, I mean, tools, are laid out," she said excitedly.

"Yes," Compton agreed, "it does resemble a surgeon's instruments."

"Yeah," she said, sounding very interested. "Fascinating, isn't it?"

I took out the small drill I'd borrowed from Klugman's workshop and tested it. There was almost no sound as the drill whirled.

I hoped Compton would need to take a leak before I attempted to drill the hole I needed to see into their room. I'd already scoured the wall for a previous peeper's vantage point and found no other sign of tampering.

12