You're Nobody ... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she'd given me the green light as her moans of appreciation increased, both in repetition and volume.

"Are you all right?" I inquired with a whisper in her ear.

"Ah, ha," was all she could muster.

With that I changed my approach and eased the towel completely off Sheila.

She didn't protest.

I ran my fingers lightly over the skin of both legs. As I stretched down to her ankles my cock pressed firmly into the small of her back; but now with greater pressure and purpose than earlier. Weaving my fingertips up her legs I deliberately avoided touching her labia, which made Sheila wiggle her ass in the hope of initiating a more intimate contact. The next time I stretched down to her ankles I slid my groin up her back, bringing my face inches from her anus and cunt, and audibly took a deep breath. I slowly counted to four then exhaled the heated air through pursed lips along the length of her pussy and straight across her anus.

Sheila jerked her body. Her anus twitched. (I swear I saw it do so.) Then, before she could think about what I was doing, my fingers were between her legs, spreading her cunt lips apart.

With my free hand I grabbed the massage oil and dribbled some across her ass cheeks, allowing a pool to form just at the top of her crack. As it overflowed and a trickle ran down over her anus, I laid a finger on the patch of skin commonly referred to as the 'taint,' as if to stop the accidental flow. Sheila flinched, and then groaned as my finger moved upwards over her anus, scooping up the excess oil, but causing her sphincter to constrict involuntarily.

"Easy ... easy," I murmured as I took an ass cheek in each in each hand then swept them from the center out, stretching her anus, then back inwards down onto her upper inner thighs; my hands following the crease between her cleft and thigh. This resulted in her pussy lips being forced together, and then opening like a flower, as my hands came together in the crevice between her legs.

Sheila's subsequent groan was revealing. She wasn't going to be able to hold back another orgasm for long. I seriously doubted she'd tell me to stop at this point. And I took some satisfaction that both of us knew exactly where this was going.

I continued stretching her anus and now had her pussy gaping openly, while a steady stream of goo drooled out of it.

My groin was now nestled against the back of her neck, my face and mouth inches above her anus and cunt. I resumed taking deep breaths and expelling them directly on her asshole. It took most of my willpower not to lick her inviting puckered anus, but I managed, telling myself it wouldn't be much longer before Sheila would do anything I wanted her to.

Now she was only capable of uttering guttural groans. She couldn't, or wouldn't answer any of the little questions I put to her, like, "is this okay," or, "do you like this?"

I was teasing her labia with short, caressing strokes; the lips at her entrance were fully gorged with blood, swelling them in invitation to my cock, but I demurred for the moment.

Thinking the moment was close; I sent my middle finger directly into her twat.

There was a short, rasping gasp followed by: "OH, GOD, FUCKKK YESSS!"

My thumbs kneaded her asscheeks, only slowing as her cries faded, as I attempted to milk the last ounce pleasure from her exhausted body.

"OHHHH!"

"Put your arms out by your sides," I whispered.

Still moaning, Sheila complied. Her arms were now at right angles to her body and I placed my well oiled hands at the sides of her chest then slipped them under and cupped her breasts. In doing so my pelvis rocked gently from side to side.

"Ooh, are you ...?" She couldn't bring herself to finish the question.

"I might, "I replied teasing her verbally as well as physically by continuing to move my hip so that my cock was now massaging her genitals while my hands massaged her ample breasts.

"That feels so good."

"It's meant to, Shelia."

Her nipples were both erect as I manipulated the tissue of her breasts. I splayed my fingers and drew them to the center, teasing but not touching the nipples.

Sheila was unabashedly humping me, although it was her ass and not her cunt. I found it most enjoyable and gave some thought to taking her anally, but decided not to do it.

I also knew that I was going to fuck her sooner than later, for I was all but gushing precum and my balls were starting to ache.

"Wait, wait!" Sheila cried out.

"Yes?" I said and waited.

"I think I should turn over ... don't you agree?"

"If you want to, sure," and I rolled off of her allowing her to turn over on her back.

The first thing she did was to spread her legs into a very inviting position. The second was to take affirm hold of my erection and give it a strong squeeze.

"You ... you're bigger than I thought ..."

"Eight inches," I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Sheila nodded once and began to jerk me off.

"I'd rather you didn't, Sheila," I said gently.

"What?" Then not understanding my meaning, "God ... I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have ... I mean ... Oh, God ... I'm so sorry!"

"Sheila, stop it!" I all but shouted to get her full attention.

"It's perfectly all right, but I don't want to ejaculate just now. Do you understand?"

"What? Oh, you don't want ... Yes I think I understand."

"Hold me, squeeze me, but don't masturbate me, okay?"

"Okay."

Her hand shot out and took hold of me again, squeezing and releasing, over and over, but not jerking me off.

With her legs spread almost obscenely in front of me, I extended three fingers, spreading them slightly and dragged them along the length of her opening ending by rubbing against her clit.

Her entire body jerked.

"Jesus!" she rasped, her voice almost gone.

The next two sweeps of my fingers didn't approach her clit and Sheila tried to bring her clit into my fingers. And so on the next round I did touch her clit, she groaned with satisfaction and I remained with her clit, bestowing feather light touches, and then pressing down on it with the palm of my hand while she toyed with the base of my shaft, using it as a comfort toy while her mind was definitely elsewhere.

"OHHH, I'M GONNA ..."

I watched her face as she orgasmed for the third time by my count.

While she was in the midst of cumming, I sent two fingers into her cunt. Sheila shuddered and widened the spread of her legs, inviting me in.

I decided she wasn't quite ready and continued fingering her. When I brought the finger back out, a long, thick trail of mucus followed. With her eyes watching me, I brought it to my mouth and swallowed.

Sheila came again.

I sent the same finger back into her and searched out her G-spot. I found the spongy pad easily enough and began rubbing it.

She became confused when the urge to pee came and begged me to stop so she might relieve herself. "No, please don't," pleaded Katie. "Jesus, I've never come so hard before, and now I have to pee."

I told her to ignore it. She groaned in dismay, but let me have my way.

"It's time, Sheila. Do you want me to put a condom on?"

"No ... just don't cum in me."

"Are you sure?"

"I need you to fuck me! Please do it, before something happens and we can't."

I sent my cock into her smoldering cunt as she wrapped her legs around me and

had at her.

I think she was cumming from the first stroke, but that might be my over active imagination working. On the other hand, Sheila was certainly into it, throwing her head back, and squeezing my ass so hard I had her prints on them for the remainder of the week. (Ask Consuela - Ask her daughter, Noreen.)

As her orgasm subsided, I let my dick slide out. It bounced up against my abdomen with a little "thwack", Sheila's cunt juice splattered over both of us.

"Did you cum in me?" she asked nervously.

"No, I haven't cum yet," I told her more to relive any anxiety she may have had about getting pregnant than anything else. Then I added, "But I thought we might try something different."

"Sure!"

I was turning her over before she could get another word out, raising her hips so that she was on her knees with her ass and cunt in the air. Then I began rubbing the head of my dick around her lips before sinking back into her heavenly hole.

Sheila turned her head to one side in order to watch us in the mirror.

"I ... I shouldn't admit this," she whispered, "but I love watching you going in and out of me."

I laughed and told her to look all she wanted, then I took hold of her breasts and, kneaded them and then teased each nipple in turn, knowing it would stiffen her clit.

I had up to then held myself in check inside her, letting her squeeze me with her kegeling, but when she raked her long fingernails across my scrotum and almost made me cum, I started to fuck her, making certain I pulled out far enough to let my dick rub against her clit each time I drew out of her.

Shelia lost it and returned my fuck, slamming her cunt back against my cock as it thrust into her. Anyone nearby would have easily heard the sloshing and pounding sounds our bodies made as we collided on our way to mutually tumultuous orgasms.

Sheila stiffened, turned her face into the pillow and screamed her pleasure into the pillow. I did manage to pull out before ejaculating all over her ass. And, as her orgasm subsided, Sheila slumped forward onto the bed; causing my diminished cock to flop against my thigh.

"Wow!" I croaked.

"You didn't!" Sheila gasped in alarm.

"Feel your ass, Sheila."

She did and grinned happily at me. "Yeah, a man of his word," Sheila said, sounding happy but tired.

"How's your leg?" I inquired.

"My leg? What about my ... oh ..."

And we were both laughing like idiots.

"Had enough massage for today?"

"Hmmm, well actually ..."

"Yes?" I said, wondering what I could do for an encore.

" There's one thing I'd like to try."

"Sure, I'm up to just about anything."

"This isn't the first time you've done this sort of thing, is it?"

"Well, no. I've tried it twice before with mixed results."

"What could she possibly have to complain about?"

"Well, it was my first attempt and I may have rushed things."

"In other words you scared the hell out of her."

"I guess I did."

"But the next one went well?"

"Indeed. In fact, she let me practice on her for a week."

"Every day?"

"Every single day, morning and night; I was twenty-two, she was fiftyish.

"Really?"

"A well preserved fiftyish, I should add. She taught me a great deal about pleasing a woman."

"God Bless her," Shelia said, and laughed as my cock started to rise.

"This time I'm on top," she laughed, and added, "Oh, condom's in the drawer next to the bed. Please use one, I can still get knocked up and I certainly don't want that."

Moments later her sweaty torso was bouncing up and down on my customized condom, with Sheila doing the teasing, letting my cockhead pop just inside the constriction of her vaginal sphincter then lifting up so that it popped out, with the tip still resting between her cunt lips. Finally she relented and sank smoothly down the full length of my shaft. Once she hit rock bottom Sheila began rotating her pelvis, grinding harder and harder onto my cock, before lifting herself up and all but free. And when she quickened the pace, both of us were groaning.

"Gonna cum you keep that up!" I warned, and Shelia slowed and rotated round to face me, keeping my dick buried inside her, while grinding down on me in order to get her clit into the action.

I realized she was trying to cum while keeping me holding on, so that she might just squeeze another one in and cumming with me when I exploded.

I saw no harm in that and did my best to help her out, by starting the multiplication tables beginning with the 7's.

Shelia had her hand down between her legs, rubbing her clit as she kegeled my dick, and I knew she was damn close so I help out by pumping hard for a few precious seconds. That, along with her clit rubbing did the trick and I heard her hiss then groan before shuddering to another climax.

I stopped fucking and let her ride it out. Eventually her orgasm began to fade and she slid off me thinking that I had cum along with her.

"Not so fast, young lady," I barked and gave her a decent slap on the ass. "Hands and knees, please!" I said harshly, and she scrambled to obey me.

"Grab the headboard!"

She did, and I entered her soggy cunt and began slamming the meat to her.

Almost immediately her orgasm returned, and she kept cumming until I finally spurted my last for the day and flopped out of her, telling her that she was the greatest fuck I'd ever had.

It couldn't hurt to tell a little white lie like that. Actually, Noreen was slightly better, with Consuela a distant third, if that.

It did the trick and Sheila smothered me with sloppy, wet kisses that I tried to return.

And then, just before Sheila made to get up from the bed, I spun her around, spread her legs and ate her to several more orgasms.

Afterward, she told me that no one had ever gone down on her after cumming in her.

"Not that it matters, Sheila, but I was wearing a condom."

"Still ..."

"I love e going down, Shelia, and I'd gladly do it again," but when I attempted to do so, she shoved me away, laughing and saying that Warren and the children would be home any minute.

I got up and dressed, watching her as she did the same.

"Could we ...?" She said.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes!"

"Give me a decent time," I said.

"Three thirty, four o'clock?"

"Four sounds good." I replied. It would be a Friday and the kids were home from school around two. That would give Noreen and her friend time to seduce Johnny, and I might get to do Noreen and possibly her friend, whose name escaped me at the moment. I could eat Sheila to a couple orgasms before fucking her and call it a night until Consuela came calling around midnight.

I knew I couldn't maintain this pace, but was determined to keep at it until I flagged, or had a heart attack. (I had completely forgotten about Sylvie, who I suspected wanted to try me out as well as I did her.)

Like the bad boy I was, I went to bed without supper, only be awakened by Consuela with a midnight snack. She also thought to bring me a sandwich and some coffee to go with it.

12