You're Not Finished Yet Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of a very sweet tale.
23.9k words
4.85
48.5k
51
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,929 Followers

I hope that this last installment of this series is to everyone's liking. If not, I'm sorry. However, to the kind and loyal folks who continue to read my work and leave beautiful comments, as well as constructive criticism, I say this; I wish you peace and God's blessings.

~~~~~~

Chapter One

The doctor had cleared Jennifer to come home with us that night in the emergency room right after she'd broken her arm; and although it was going to be a rough first week, Lynn and I knew that there was nothing that was going to stop us from being able to do whatever it took to help her through it.

As we drove home in Lynn's car, she stooped at "Jericho's" to drop me off so that I could load up our gear and then come home.

"I'll be home as soon as I can," I gently told Jennifer, kissing her lips, "Lynn will help you with anything you need, okay?"

"I'll be alright," Jennifer smiled, taking Lynn's hand, "We'll see you in a little while, baby," and then after I got out of the car, they took off towards home.

~~~~~~

When I arrived inside of the club at the stage, Eddie and Tom were there to help me break down and load up the rest of the gear.

"How's Jennifer doing?" Eddie anxiously asked, "She took a really nasty fall."

"Yes, she did," Tom said, "Is she alright?"

"Believe it, or not, she only broke her arm," I told them, "But she's going to be alright, and Lynn is taking her home as we speak."

We finished loading the rest of our gear into my van, and before long, I was driving home to not only make sure that Jennifer was alright, but to get some much needed rest.

~~~~~~

When I got home it was as quiet as a tomb. I went into the kitchen to find a note, in Lynn's handwriting, informing me that she and Jen had gone to sleep and that they would see me in the morning.

After I made my way down the hall to my bedroom, imagine my surprise at finding my bed empty. Out of curiosity's sake, I quietly walked down the hall to find Jennifer and Lynn curled up together in Jennifer's bed, sound asleep.

So, in order to keep from disturbing them, I leaned down and softly kissed their cheeks. However, right as I turned to walk out of the room, I heard Jennifer quietly say, "We love you very much, Mark."

"I love you, too," I softly replied, turning back to look into her eyes, "Get some sleep," and then I turned and left the room, gently closing the door behind me.

~~~~~~

The next morning, which was Sunday, I rose from my bed, threw on a pair of shorts, and then made my way down the hall to the kitchen. The girls were still asleep, and deciding to make breakfast for them before I woke them up, I began by brewing a pot of coffee before I started cooking.

~~~~~~

I'd already had my first cup of coffee and was in the process of frying the bacon, when I felt two arms wrapping around my waist from behind me, while two soft, naked breasts, Lynn's, pushed into my back.

"Mmm," Lynn purred, her hands rubbing my chest, "Good morning, Mark. It smells good in here, baby."

"Good morning to you, too, gorgeous," I smiled, "How's Jen this morning?"

"She's still asleep," Lynn purred, "I left her alone so that she could get some more rest."

"That was sweet of you," I smiled, turning around to pull her naked body into my arms and kissing her lips, "Do you think we should take her breakfast to her, or should we get her up and bring her in here with us?"

"I'm not an invalid," Jennifer giggled, appearing in the doorway, naked, with a cast on her right arm that was supported by a sling that went around her shoulder, "I can walk ya know."

And then she walked over to where I held Lynn in my arms, and after snaking her left arm around my waist, she stood on her toes, then kissed my lips and said, "I love you two very much; and I wanted to thank you for staying with me at the hospital last night."

"You had no choice, girl," Lynn giggled, kissing Jennifer's lips, "We weren't going to leave your side. I hope you know that."

"She's right about that, my love," I softly told her, my left arm around her and my right around Lynn, "Wild horses couldn't have dragged us away from you...not ever."

"I know," Jen softly replied, a lone tear making its way down her beautiful cheek, "That's one of the many reasons why I love you guys so much."

"I'm making us some breakfast," I smiled, gently disentangling myself from around the two of them, "Are you hungry?"

"God, yes," Jen smiled, as Lynn poured the both of them a cup of coffee, "I didn't eat anything last night so; I'm starving."

"Come on, baby," Lynn said, handing Jen a cup of coffee, "Let's so sit down while our man cooks us something to eat, okay?"

"Okay," Jen giggled, as she and Lynn, still naked, walked over to the table and sat down, "The smell of the bacon cooking is what woke me up."

~~~~~~

After I finished cooking, we all sat down to a nice hearty breakfast; with Jennifer getting a little pissy because we made a fuss over making sure that her food was cut up, and that it was easy for her to eat.

Still though, we did it out of nothing but the purest love that we felt for her. And in knowing that, Jen smiled and complied to our wishes...well...for the time being anyway.

~~~~~~

After breakfast, Jennifer's arm was beginning to give her some trouble so; Lynn poured her a glass of juice while I fetched the pain medication that the doctor had given her the night before from her purse. After she'd taken the prescribed dose, it wasn't long before she began to feel the effects of the medication, making her about halfway drowsy, not to mention silly as hell.

~~~~~~

I was going to take Jennifer down the hall back to her room until she told me that she wanted to sleep in "our bed", which was, of course, my bed so; per her request, I picked her up and carried her into our bedroom and lay her in the bed. And after making certain that she was comfortable, I covered her up, and left the room, closing the door on my way out.

~~~~~~

When I got back into the kitchen, I found Lynn, who was still naked, attempting to clean up the dishes that had been left over from breakfast.

"You don't have to do that," I smiled, picking up the remaining dishes on the table and then bringing them to the sink, "Here' let me do this, baby."

"Oh, no you don't," she playfully giggled, "You cooked breakfast so; it's only fair that I clean up the kitchen."

"And if Jennifer were here I'd let you," I smiled, gently cupping her beautiful little ass, "But because of the extenuating circumstances involving Jennifer, I can do this."

"I'm going to help you," she smiled, softly kissing my lips, "And that's final so, don't argue with me."

"Oh, alright," I relented, pulling her into my arms and gently kissing her again, "You win this time, beautiful."

After the kiss had ended, Lynn smiled, and then after laying her head on my chest, simply smiled and said, "I love you, Mark."

"I love you, too, my beauty," I replied, firmly pulling her against me, "I'll always love you...I hope you know that."

"I do know that," she smiled, running her hands along my bare back, "And I'll always love you, too...you and Jennifer."

~~~~~~

Because she'd just taken her pain medication that morning, we knew that Jennifer would probably sleep for most of the day, which was alright. According to the doctor, sleep allowed her body to repair itself and mend the broken bones in her right arm.

~~~~~~

What would you like to do this morning, my love?" I asked Lynn, "We can do whatever you'd like."

"Hmm," she seductively grinned, "How about if we go into what used to be my room for a morning of making love, how would that be?"

"Ooo," I chuckled, "That sounds like fun to me."

"Why do you think I asked, silly boy?" she giggled, taking my hand and leading me down the hall, as I was mesmerized by the sight of her beautiful naked little ass, "Follow me, baby."

"Oh, yeah," I grinned, "I'm right behind you."

And no sooner had we crossed the threshold of her room than I was equally naked, with Lynn climbing on top of me, slowly but surely sitting on my cock until it disappeared into the sweet, tight confines of her beautifully hot little pussy.

~~~~~~

As opposed to fucking like the animals that we'd become when we fucked most of the time back then, Lynn wanted to make slow, gentle love that morning. She slowly rode my cock until she would have an orgasm, then turning over; Lynn stirred her little hips, insisting that our pubic bones very slowly and agonizingly grind together; making me finally cum, and feeling like an explosion took place within my balls that seemingly crippled me, but only for the seconds before it passed.

In other words, the girl could fuck the life out of me when she put her mind to it. She and Jennifer were as different as night and day. But in my mind, they were the same; however, I was the only person who could see it. Don't get me wrong, I love these girls like there was no tomorrow; but sometimes, especially right after the three of us have sex together; I wonder if I'm going to live to actually see tomorrow. But, like I just said, I love them with all my heart, and when my time comes to leave this earth, I pray that it is within their arms that my life ceases to be.

~~~~~~

Lynn and I had just finished fucking for the last time before supper that evening, when, still naked, as well as wearing a smile on her beautiful face, Jennifer appeared at the bedroom door giggling, and said, "Damn, girl! Are you going to leave me some of Mark's cock, or are you going to fuck the life out of him before I get better?"

"Oh, hush," Lynn giggled, "You're just horny."

"You're damn right I am," Jen playfully giggled, "So, don't tear it up, slut."

"Whoa, wait a minute" I told them, "I'm not just some piece of meat for you two to enjoy any time you want ya know."

"Is that right?" Jennifer giggled, as she teasingly winked at Lynn, "Who said that you weren't?"

I knew that they were just kidding around, but I still didn't want them to know that I knew; and in doing so, I decided to string them along a little further and said, "Let me tell the both of you two bitches something right fucking now. I can end this fucking relationship just as easily as I started it. So, until you girls understand that I'm just as much of a human being as the two of you are;" and by this time I was standing up and getting dressed, "I think that a little time apart from one another would be ideal at this particular juncture in time."

And then I walked into my room, put a change of clothes into the duffel bag which I'd pulled out from underneath my bed, then threw on a shirt, put on my tennis shoes, and then turned to leave.

"Where are you going, Mark?" Jennifer asked, panic saturating her voice, "Don't go."

"She's right, baby," Lynn said, tears beginning to form in her eyes, "Please...don't do this, baby...please."

"You're right, I don't have to do this," I told them, "But until the two of you stop taking me for granted, then I'm left with no other choice," and with that said, I turned and walked out the front door, lightly closing it behind me.

~~~~~~

Because his house was at least ten miles away, I stopped at the 7-Eleven store that was three blocks away from my house, and called Eddie Owens, our guitar player, and let him in on the prank I'd just pulled on Jennifer and Lynn, as well as asking him if it was alright if I came over to see him.

"Sure," he told me, "But you'd better make damn sure that Jennifer and Lynn don't know about my participation in this shit."

"What's the matter with you?" I asked, alarmed by his attitude toward what was nothing more than a practical joke, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," he solemnly replied, "We'll talk about it when you get here," and then he hung up.

~~~~~~

"Mark," Eddie worriedly said, "Come in here, because we need to talk."

"It's okay," I smiled, "I was planning on going back to the house in a few minutes anyway. Why are you acting like I just committed one of the seven deadly sins, dude?"

"Because," he exasperatedly said, "How could you do something like that, especially to Jennifer and Lynn?"

"Lighten up, man, it was just a practical joke," I answered, a smile curling the corners of my mouth, "Besides, they do this kind of shit to me all the time, and I thought that a little payback was in order."

"I don't think it's the least bit funny," he nervously fidgeted, "If it were me, I would...oh, never mind."

And then it hit me, and it was just as plainly as the nose on my face, Eddie was either jealous of me, or he was in love with one of them. The question was which one? "So," I asked him point blank, "Which one, Eddie?"

"Which one, what?" he knowingly denied, "What're you talking about, Mark?"

"There's a reason that you seem to be a little put out by the practical joke that I'm playing on the girls," I told him, "It's got to be one of two things. You're either jealous of me; or, you're in love with one of them so' tell me, which one is it?"

"Jennifer," he sadly admitted, hanging his head and looking at the floor, "I've been in love with her since freshman year."

"I'm really sorry about this, Mark," he said, raising his head and looking straight into my eyes, "I thought that I could handle it, but it seems that now, well...I think you'd better find another guitar player, because I can't stand sitting around and watching her loving on you, as well as knowing that she's carrying your child within her...not anymore."

"I'm really sorry, Eddie," I said, "But I love her with all my heart; and there is no way in hell that I'm ever going to let her go...believe me when I say it."

"I believe you," he sadly replied, "I only hope that we can still be friends."

"Of course we can," I smiled, "But I agree with you about not playing guitar for Pegasus, and you're right. It would cause lot of problems for a lot of people, namely me."

"Thanks, Mark," Eddie smiled, clearly relieved, "Thanks a whole lot."

"You're welcome," I chuckled, "But what're you thanking me for?

"For not kicking my ass," he laughed, "Now get your butt back home and don't keep those pretty girls waiting, okay?"

"Okay," I smiled, shaking his hand, "But now it's time for me to thank you."

"And just what on earth are you thanking me for?" Eddie chuckled.

"You're not stupid," I replied, "You figure it out."

~~~~~~

When I left Eddie's house, I felt like something strange was going on, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Still though, in order to work up an apology to Jennifer and Lynn, I took my time going back to the house. Because, the more I thought about it, the more I felt like I was being an asshole

~~~~~~

I should've known that something was wrong when I didn't see Lynn's car in the driveway when I got back home. However, if I didn't know what was happening then, I sure found out when I walked into the house and there was no one there...save for a note left on the kitchen table, which, in Lynn's handwriting, read:

Our Darling Mark,

We're sorry for whatever it is that you think we've done to you. There is no way on earth that Lynn or I would ever do anything to hurt you, and we still can't understand why you became so angry with us.

You were right about one thing though, we do need some time apart and that is exactly what we've decided to give you. Don't try to contact me, or Lynn, because if you do, you will never see either of us again, nor will you see our child.

I want you to know that Lynn and I both love you very deeply, and we'll continue to love you just as deeply for the rest of our lives. But like you said earlier, we need to spend a little time apart. I guess that there's nothing more to say than we love you, and we hope the best for you.

With All of Our Deepest Love, Lynn & Jennifer

I was left totally speechless, and the moment I finished reading the letter, my legs gave out from beneath me, making me collapse onto the floor. How I have been so stupid, I wondered. I was only kidding around and before I knew it, my eye began to fill with tears until, with my vision blurred, I realized that I'd made the biggest mistake of my life.

I lay in the floor crying for what must've been a good hour and a half before I slowly stood up, and then barely being able to walk; I got into my van and went looking for them. I searched everywhere, the college campus, friends of ours, hell; I even went to see Lisa and Tonya Mackey, our bassist and drummer, and they told that they hadn't seen hide not hair of them. Finally, after feeling just plain worn out physically, and rained emotionally, I went back home.

As the evening turned into night, I lay on the couch, hoping that they would call to at least let me know not so much where they were, but that they were alright. And after hours of waiting in the emptiness of our quiet ghouse, I finally fell asleep.

The dreams that haunted me that night were the even more terrible than those that I'd had from the things I'd experienced in the Navy. I dreamed that I was in a dark pit looking up, only to find Jennifer and Lynn standing at the edge of it, their hand on their hips, and hideously wailing an evil laughter.

"NOOOO" I cried, "PLEASE COME BACK, I'M SO SORRY, PLLLLEEEAASSE," and then I woke up to find that it was five thirty in the morning, and the sun was just beginning to peek it's head over the eastern horizon.

~~~~~~

By the time I'd showered, shaved, and eaten breakfast, it was nearing nine o'clock in the morning. I still felt like I'd been kicked in the head by a mule, and there was an empty place in my chest where my heart used to be. And when thoughts of my girls came back to mind, actually, they never left; my eyes began to fill with tears again.

I moped around the house the whole day until late in the afternoon. Suddenly a thought came to mind, my grandparents. It seemed that, my whole life, they'd always been a source of peace and comfort; and I knew that if I went to see them, they might have the answers that I was seeking. So, with that in mind, I got into my truck and took off to see them

~~~~~~

I drove for an hour to get there, and in that time I spent traveling down the highway, my head was filled with the smiling faces of my angels; for example, whenever I would wake in the morning to see them lying next to me in our bed. Also there were the memories of when we first found out that Jen was pregnant, and how happy we all were; or the looks on their beautiful faces whenever the three of us would make love together.

Still though, like I said before, going to see my grandparents had always helped me in the past whenever something had troubled me.

"They would know what to do," I silently thought to myself, "They've always known what to do."

~~~~~~

"Goodness gracious, Mark," my grandmother said, when I appeared at their doorway, "You look like hell, boy. What have you gotten yourself into now?"

As opposed to answering her, I simply collapsed into her arms and began to bitterly weep. Every time I tried to talk to her, I couldn't move my lips before breaking down again. It must been a good twenty minutes before I finally settled down enough to tell her and my grandfather exactly what was going on.

And after finally explaining to Nana and Poppy what had happened and that it had all been a big misunderstanding, Poppy looked at me, and said, "Look here, boy, number one, don't go messing with a woman's head, especially when she's pregnant. Number two, if these girls ever give you the opportunity to apologize...and that's a mighty big if...you'd better crawl on your knees and beg their forgiveness for the rest of your life. Do you understand me, boy?"

"Yes sir," I said, "But in the note they left me, Jennifer said that if I tried to find them then I would never see either of them, or the baby, ever again."

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,929 Followers