You're Not Finished Yet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, boy," Poppy laughed, "It sounds to me like you've pissed them off really good this time, huh?" and then he continued to laugh, pissing me off even worse.

"Come on, Poppy," I snapped, "It's not that funny, God dammit."

"Yes it is," he glared, firmly slamming his hands down onto the table, "And if you ever talk that way to me again, I'm gonna kick your little ass, grown man or not. Do you understand me, boy?"

"I understand you perfectly," I firmly replied, "But like I said before, this isn't funny. Now, what do I do next, or better yet, how do I get Jennifer and Lynn to come back home?"

"You don't," he plainly, but knowingly replied, "But I think that your parents just might be able to help you out, boy."

"My parents," I asked, "How could they possibly be able to answer that question, especially when they know nothing about any of this?"

"I wouldn't worry too much," Poppy knowingly grinned again, reaching for the phone, "Your mother and father are a lot smarter than you think they are, believe me. Besides, you'll find out for yourself if you'll give them a call," and then he handed me the phone.

"What do you mean, Poppy?" I asked, "And how do..."

"Just call them," he laughed, "And I suggest you do it right now."

~~~~~~

"Hi, Mom," I said, when she answered the phone, "Poppy said that I needed to call you."

"He's right," Mom sternly answered, "You and I need to have a nice long talk."

"I know we do, Mom," I said, But right now is not..."

"I'm only going to tell you this one time, Mark," she harshly interrupted me, "Now get your little ass over here and get over here now, dammit. Do you understand me, young man?"

"Yes, ma'am," I sheepishly replied, "I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"Good," she smiled, her tone of voice becoming gentle again, as well as confusing the hell out of me, "I'll see you then, sweetheart."

~~~~~~

Chapter Two

I thought about all that had taken place over the past twenty four hours as I drove to my boyhood home; and while I was still very upset at the prospect of losing Jennifer and Lynn, I was very afraid of what I would be facing in a few minutes when I got to Mom and Dad's house.

And to put it mildly, Mom seemed madder than a wet hen at me when we spoke over the phone, but right before our conversation ended, the sudden change in tone of voice told me that something was awry, or, in other words, something just wasn't right. Should I be afraid, or should I just let the chips fall where they may? Either way, I felt like my head was about to be put on the proverbial chopping block, hence the reason that I not only feared the state of confusion I was feeling, but also having to face my mother.

~~~~~~

The moment I pulled up to my parent's house, my confusion turned into joy when I saw Lynn's car parked in the driveway. And I felt like a ton of weight had been lifted from my shoulders, because suddenly everything became clear to me.

As it turned out, Jennifer and Lynn were giving me a dose of my own medicine, and the reason I knew this was because, as soon as I turned off the engine of my van, my girls came walking out of the front door, giggling like two little girls who'd just pulled off a prank of their own, and had not been caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

"Hi, baby," Jennifer giggled, kissing my lips just as soon as she could get to me, "We had you going didn't we?"

"You should see your face, Mark," Lynn laughed, hugging me from the other side of my body, "I bet that will teach you not to pull this kind of shit again."

"Alright, you win," I laughed, immensely relieved, "But how did you know?"

"Oh, that's easy," Jen giggled, "After we talked to your mother and answered some of her questions, she knew that you were up to something so; we decided to give you a dose of your own medicine."

It was then that a lone tear slowly made its way down my cheek, making Jennifer softly kiss it away and whisper, "Aw, Mark, we love you very much, baby, and we're never going to leave you, do you understand me? Not ever!"

"I understand," I softly replied, leading them into Mom and Dad's house, "And I love you both with all of my heart, but you really had me scared."

"Good," Lynn said, from behind us, "I hope you learned your lesson."

~~~~~~

"Well, well," Dad laughed, as Lynn and Jennifer followed me into my boyhood home, "It looks like they got your ass, Mark. What do you have to say for yourself now, boy?"

"I'd say he's as gullible as his father was when I pulled the same joke on him," Mom teased, giggling as she walked into the room and gave me a hug, "Hi baby, are you alright, son?"

"I am now," I grinned, winking at Lynn and Jen, "But I have to admit...they got me really good."

"Yeah, they did," Mom knowingly giggled, "But I have a confession to make, sweetheart."

"Is that right," I laughed, now confirming a suspicion that had arisen within me the moment I saw my girls coming out the front door of Mom and Dad's as I pulled up in the driveway, "And exactly what confession would that be, Mom?"

"It's kind of like this," Mom began, her eyes dancing like a candle flame in the wind, "The girls came over here yesterday afternoon in tears, both of them. And when I asked what was wrong, they told me that you'd left them, saying that you thought it was time that maybe the three of you spend some time apart from one another, and I..."

"Let me guess," I interrupted, teasing her, "You just couldn't let them leave until you'd done a little investigating of your own...am I right?"

"No, not exactly," she giggled, and then continued, "When Jennifer told me that you'd even packed some clothes in your duffel bag, I asked what all you'd packed. Then I asked her if she recalled whether or not you'd packed a blow-dryer. When she told me that it was still sitting on the bathroom counter at home, I knew that this was all a load of bullshit, and that you were trying to pull one of your world famous bratty little pranks."

"And then Tessa told Jen and me all about you, Mark," Lynn conspiratorially giggled, "And she helped us cook up this plan to get back at you."

"At first I just couldn't go through with it, Mark," Jennifer admitted, "But then the more I thought about it, the madder I got," and then she began to giggle, "So, now, here we are, and the look on your face is totally priceless."

"Ha, ha," I sarcastically chuckled, "Very funny, so; what do you propose that we do, especially now that you two know what my weaknesses are, hmm?"

"We've always known what your weaknesses were, silly boy," Lynn smiled.

"That's right," Jennifer giggled, "Your Mom just showed us how to exploit them, that's all."

Of course Dad began laughing like a schoolboy, telling me, "It looks like you've finally met your match."

"Maybe so," I grinned, placing my arms around my girls, "But you'll notice that it took two of them to get the best of me."

"You shut up, Mark," Lynn laughed, playfully slapping my chest, "It was your Mom that got you, Jen and I were just the vessels of her brilliance."

"Mm Hm," Jen giggled, patting Lynn's hand, "She's right about that, Mark. You go girl."

"Yeah, whatever," I chuckled, "Now that you two are finished scaring the shit out of me, can we please go home?"

"Aw, what's wrong, baby," Jennifer softly smiled, "Did you miss us that much?"

"Yeah," I admitted, my head hung in shame at trying to pull the prank I'd planned, "And I'm really sorry for the shit I pulled."

"That's alright, sweetie," Lynn tenderly cooed, kissing my lips, "Just don't do it again, okay?"

"Okay," I said, "I won't."

~~~~~~

Jennifer insisted on riding with me back to the house, while Lynn stopped by the store to get some things that she needed. And as Jen and I rode together, I was pleased that she took my hand and interlaced our fingers together.

"You know, I was really scared when you left yesterday," she told me, "So was Lynn."

"I'm really sorry, baby," I said, gently squeezing her hand as I held it, "I promise to never do that again."

"I mean it, Mark," Jen said, tears beginning to fill her eyes, "We were both terrified that we'd never see you again."

"Like I already told you back at Mom and Dad's," I replied, "I'll never do that again...I swear by all that's holy."

"I know, sweetie," she smiled, "Oh, I meant to tell you that Lynn is going to cook us a late dinner when she gets back from the store."

"Yum," I chuckled, my stomach growling at the thought of it, "And by the way, I meant to ask you how your arm is feeling."

"It's okay for now," she replied, "As a matter of fact; I think it's starting to mend, because I haven't really thought about it until now."

"Maybe not," I said, reminding her, "But you still have to wear it for another five weeks."

All of a sudden, Jen took my hand, and placing it on her tummy, smiled and excitedly said, "Here, feel my tummy, the baby is moving."

And sure enough, the moment I laid my hand on her swelling tummy, I felt three little flutters beneath it, making me smile proudly. If I hadn't been driving, I would've thrown my arms around Jennifer and pulled her to me.

But instead, I simply took her hand and told her, "I love you very much, Jennifer Bradley."

"You know what?" Jen asked, as I shook my head, "I love you Mark Haynes."

"Which reminds me," I said, "There's something you need to know about Eddie Owens."

"Oh really," she asked, "And what would that be?"

"I don't know how to tell you this so; I'm just going to say it," I told her, "He's leaving the band because he's in love with you."

"Oh, that," she knowingly giggled, "Eddie Owens is a sweet guy that says he's been in love with me since freshman year, Mark; but I told him a long time ago that I wasn't interested in him then, and I'm not interested in him now."

"Maybe not," I solemnly replied, "But he's leaving the band, regardless."

"Why does he have to leave the band?" Jennifer asked, "I mean; it's not like we can find another guitar player on such a short notice, don't you agree?"

"I agree, but he was the one that decided to leave the band," I told her, "And to tell you the truth, I'm not real sure how I feel about you working with him anyway."

"What's wrong, baby?" she lightly teased, "Are you jealous?"

"No, well, maybe just a little," I admitted, "But now that I know that he's been in love with you for at least a couple of years, now; it makes me a little uncomfortable with him being around you at such a close proximity."

"Alright then," Jennifer smiled, "If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get."

"Thanks, Jen," I smiled, "To be honest; I wouldn't be able to play at my best knowing how he feels about you."

"We'll start auditions in a couple of days then," she giggled, "Would that make you feel better?"

"Yes, it would," I smiled back, "But I don't see how you could possibly find humor in this."

"It's because I've never had a man that got jealous over me before," she sweetly replied, "That's all."

"Whatever," I chuckled, pulling into our driveway.

~~~~~~

We'd only been home for about thirty minutes when we heard Lynn coming into the house through the back door.

"Hello," she said, "Is anyone home?"

"We're in here," I replied, "In the den."

"Hello, my loves," she smiled, kissing Jen, and then me, "I hope you guys are hungry."

"I'm starved," I replied, "And I know that Jen is hungry, because she's eating for two."

"That's good," she giggled, walking into the kitchen and unloading what looked to be two very big take-out bags onto the kitchen counter, "Because I decided to get us some lasagna from "Luigi's" instead of cooking."

"Oh, yummy," Jen smiled, getting up to help her, "Please tell me that you got some of their cheese cake."

"I didn't just get some cheese cake," Lynn knowingly giggled, kissing Jen's lips, "I got a whole cheese cake, baby girl."

"I love you so much, sweetie," Jennifer cooed, taking Lynn into her arms, "Mmm, come here and give me a kiss, baby," and Lynn proceeded to do just that.

I must admit, that even to this day, it turns me on to no end watching the two loves of my life kissing; especially with the girls moaning, and grinding their pussies together, while grabbing one another's asses.

"I hate to interrupt such a beautiful sight, my babies," I chuckled, "But can we eat before it gets cold, and then pick up where you two left off afterwards?"

"Isn't that just like a man?" Lynn teased, after breaking the kiss, "Always thinking with his stomach."

"Is that right?" I chuckled, grabbing her hand and placing it on my iron hard cock that was bulging beneath my pants, "This is because I was watching the two of you. Now how is that for thinking with my stomach?"

"Mmm," Lynn purred, "We can have that for dessert after we eat the cheese cake."

"Maybe so," Jen seductively giggled, also placing her hand on my hard cock, "But I think it would be better with the cheese cake. What do you think, Lynn, baby?"

"Oh, hell yeah," Lynn smiled, "But he's right, let's eat the lasagna first."

~~~~~~

We ate until we could hold no more, and then right after we finished, the girls began to take their clothes off.

Lynn had always been sexy as hell when she was naked, but with Jennifer beginning to show her pregnancy, it somehow made my cock even harder that night, if that were possible.

"Take your clothes off, Mark," Jen purred, while Lynn went to fetch the cheese cake, "It's time for dessert, lover."

"Let's do this right," Lynn smiled, rubbing cheese cake all over Jen's tits and pussy, "We're going to eat this off of Jen's body, and then you two are going to do the same thing to me, okay?"

"If you're waiting on me," I smiled, as I dove into Jen's pussy, "Then you're backing up, baby."

And for the next twenty minutes, my beautiful Jennifer softly moaned as orgasm after orgasm wracked her lovely body, while Lynn and I ate the cheese cake off of her.

"Ooo, yeah, Lynn," Jennifer told her, "Suck my tits, baby, I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Jen," Lynn moaned in return, as Jennifer's fingers moved in and out of Lynn's pussy, Jen licking the juices off of her hand every few minutes, "Mark and I will always love you, baby."

I don't know what tasted better, the cheese cake, or Jen's pussy, as I ate her like I was starving, swallowing every ounce of juice that was in my mouth. The nectar of Jen's pussy blended perfectly with the taste of the cheese cake, and when we were finished with Jen, my cock was still rock hard, with pre-cum now flowing from its tip, rolling down my shaft to my balls.

Then came Lynn's turn, which pretty much went the same way as it did with Jen, only Lynn's vocabulary was slightly more obscene, as when Jen licked her pussy, Lynn screamed, "OH, GOD YES, JEN, SUCK MY CUNT, YOU BEAUTIFUL SLUT. STICK YOUR COCK IN MY MOUTH, MARK; I WANT TO LICK THAT JUICE OFF OF GORGEOUS HARD FUCKING COCK. OH, FUCK YES, OOOHHH GOD, I'M CUUUUMMMIINNNGGG," and then she began squirting pussy juice into Jen's mouth as she greedily slurped up every drop.

"Whew," Lynn giggled, she and Jen a sticky mess, "That was wonderful, you two." Then she and Jennifer looked at me like a cat that was about to pounce on its prey, while Jen hungrily said, "It's your turn now, Mark. Lynn, get some more cheese cake," and suffice it to say that they sucked me dry, empty of any cum that I had produced since the last time we'd fucked together. What I loved the most was that Lynn had had the forethought to wrap Jen's cast in plastic before any of this had begun, making us not have to worry about getting it dirty.

~~~~~~

I think the best part of what remained of the evening, was after re-wrapping Jen's cast in fresh plastic, we shared a shower together. And yes, I managed to get one more hard-on to fuck both of my girls to orgasm before I squirted the small amount of sperm I had left into their faces; delightedly watching as they licked it off of each other.

~~~~~~

The next morning when I woke, I once again felt the wholeness of having my two angels lying next to me still asleep. I took a moment to look at my beauties, and was thankful to God for allowing me the privilege of having these two wonderfully gentle, but beautiful creatures as companions that, to this day are still...Ooops, I'm getting ahead of myself.

~~~~~~

Because of everything that I'd been through emotionally the day before, I decided to take the day off from school. However, Lynn, who, like Jennifer, was graduating that year, decided to at least show up for her English class that morning. And then, she promised, after her class was over with, she would be back home to spend the rest of the day with Jen and I.

"I'll see you two in a couple of hours," she softly told us, kissing our lips right before she left; "I love you guys."

"I love you, too," Jen sleepily smiled.

"So do I," I grinned, lightly patting her tight little ass as she turned to leave, "With all my heart, baby."

She simply smiled, blowing me a kiss, and then turned and left our bedroom, as I heard the front door close a few moments later.

"I'm hungry," Jennifer yawned, not two seconds after I heard the front door close, "Would you be a dear and make us some breakfast, baby?"

"You know I will," I chuckled, getting out of bed and throwing on a pair of shorts, "Come on, lazy bones, if I'm going to make it, you're going to come in here and keep me company; okay?"

"Oh, alright," she playfully whined, "Do I have to get dressed though?"

"You've never gotten dressed before," I laughed, "Why should today be any different?"

"Dammit, Mark," she giggled, "Has anyone ever told you what a smart ass you can be?"

"Yeah," I chuckled, "You and Lynn tell me all the time."

"Oh, you shut up," she continued to giggle, "I've got to pee so; I'll meet you in the kitchen shortly."

"Okay, beautiful," I replied, quickly kissing her lips, "I'll see you in a few minutes, then."

~~~~~~

I went all out for breakfast that morning. I made western omelets, with sausage and bacon. And to top it all off, I made four waffles, leaving Lynn one to heat up in the microwave when she got home later that morning, which she did.

Hell, I even did the dishes, too, after helping Jennifer wrap her cast in plastic so that she could take a shower when she was finished eating. And after that chore was completed, I took a shower myself, relaxing naked with Jennifer out of the double chaise lounger out by the pool.

As I look back on those days now, I realize that they were only the start of a life that has been nothing but loving and gentle once we got over the really rough patches in the road that I began to travel the day that I met Jennifer and Lynn. Nothing is perfect, nor does it last forever, or so I've been told. However, little did I realize that the shit would hit the proverbial fan once I began my senior year in college?

~~~~~~

Later that afternoon, we received a phone call from my grandparents wanting to know if the three of us would like to come to dinner at their house that night. Of course I accepted for the three of us, and the girls were excited to no end, because my grandparents had literally fallen in love with Jennifer and Lynn almost from the moment they'd met them.

~~~~~~

Jennifer and Lynn had, by this time, taken to calling my grandparents Nana and Poppy, which was absolutely fine by them. Nana, just like Mom, was absolutely thrilled at the fact, that when Jennifer gave birth, she was going to have a great grand child to spoil.

Poppy was tickled as well, telling us, "When my great grand son gets here, he's going to learn how to hunt and fish just like his great grandpa."

"What if it's a girl, Poppy," Jennifer giggled, "Are you going to teach her how to hunt and fish, too?"