You're Not Finished Yet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

We know," Jennifer pouted, It's just that...we didn't like the way she was trying to monopolize all of your time, baby."

"Yeah," Lynn said, also pouting, "We thought that maybe you..."

"Whoa," I said, interrupting her, "You better wait right there, girl. Do we, or do we not have two beautiful baby girls together?"

"Yes," they both replied.

"Alright then," I told them, placing my arms around the both of them, closely hugging them to me, "I love you two very much and I would die for the four of you if I had to. Do you understand me?"

"Shut up and take off your clothes, baby." Jennifer giggled, "We want to show you something."

"Oh really," I grinned, "And what would that be?"

"Jen's going to sit on your big cock," Lynn nastily giggled, "And I'm going to sit on your face so that you can make us both cum at the same time like you always do, baby."

I stripped my clothes off in record time, and then getting into bed, I looked at the two of them and said, "If you two hot bitches are waiting on me, then you're backing up...climb aboard, ladies," and that's exactly what they did, too.

~~~~~~

From there we toured Eastern Europe, and because of what were still then, the strong Soviet presence in those, we weren't allowed to do very much, and we took no chances while there. The shows were great, as were the people, but once te show was over, it was business as usual. I left there feel so very sorry, because of the communist assholes that were in power. Thank God that most of them are all dead now, and may they rot in hell for what they did to their own people.

~~~~~~

Then we went to Israel to play in Tel Aviv and Haifa, and while being in the holy lands, it gave me the opportunity for some self examination, which reaffirmed my faith in humanity, as well as some self realization. And the things that I came to realize was that God had not only given the six of us a golden opportunity, but he had also blessed me with two beautiful women who loved me unconditionally, as well as two beautiful daughters that would hopefully one day pass on my bloodline to their children, if that was what they chose for their own lives.

~~~~~~

We then went to Egypt to play in Cairo and Alexandria, but the gig in Cairo was the one I enjoyed the most. The whole band was taken on a personal tour of the Pyramids and the Sphinx on the Giza plateau, which allowed us all a glimpse into the past.

The crowd, while not big, only fifteen thousand people, where still attentive, and like most others, sang along with us as we performed our music, which we came to realize, was now known all over the world.

~~~~~~

From there we flew to Scotland to play in the four cities of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Inverness. While Amy slept, Abbey and I looked out the window as we flew over the Grampian Mountain Range to land in the Scottish Highland city of Inverness. And out of the four cities we played while in Scotland, I must say that Inverness was my favorite.

Don't get me wrong, I love every city we played in, but there was just something special about Inverness that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Maybe it was the crisp, clean air, or perhaps the friendly and kind people, but whatever it was seemed to make me forget about all of the bad things I'd seen in my life, and maybe, just maybe...I was beginning to heal. Hell, once I began to think about it, I'd not had one single nightmare in the now fifteen months that we'd on tour.

~~~~~~

With only three months, ninety days, left on tour, we'd each turned a year older, all of the band members, Jennifer, me, Lynn, Abbey, Amy, and even Mom. We began the last leg of the tour and went south, below the equator to the land down under, Australia.

We began in the Northern Territory at Darwin, then we went to Southern part of Western Australia to Perth, and then after that we flew across the country to Brisbane. From there we went to Sydney, which was absolutely breathtaking, and then over to Adelaide, after which we went on down to Melbourne.

While the Aussies were probably the rowdiest bunch of folks it's ever been my pleasure to know; I must say that we were treated like family from the first moment we hit the continent. Damn, what a fine bunch of people.

We stopped for a one night show in Hobart, Tasmania to a rather small group of people, five thousand, but by this time, we decided amongst ourselves that no group was too small, especially because of the fact every group we'd played in front of, bar none, loved everything we played for them.

Then we stopped in New Zealand, and played in Auckland, Tauranga, and Wellington. And out of all of the countries I'd seen thus far, I had to say that New Zealand was, by far, one of the most beautiful countries that I've ever seen. The people were kind, generous, and very well spoken, making me feel like I'd just received a hug from an old friend.

~~~~~~

With only two weeks left to go, we went back to Canada, this time though, we got to got to Winnipeg, Montréal, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, and last but certainly not least, Vancouver. I've always like Canada, and the Canadian people are very personable and kind. The shows that we played were, every single on, sold out. And the feeling of love and kindness was so thick at every show; you could've floated on it.

~~~~~~

We had three day and one show left to do before the tour was finished. The last show was down in Kingston Jamaica, and Ahmet saw to it that each of us had the best accommodations in Kingston. I even got to smoke some Ganja, and yes, lol, it knocked me on my ass. I also received a heated scolding from not only my Mom, but Jennifer and Lynn were also there to chew my ass for breaking the law.

"Jeez," I laughed, stoned, "It was only one joint for fuck's sake."

"It doesn't matter," Jennifer giggled, "You still could've gotten your dumb ass thrown in jail."

"That's right," Lynn added, laughing at my stoned ass, "You silly ass."

~~~~~~

After the show in Jamaica, we headed home, and I can't begin to tell you what a beautiful thing it was to be back on American soil. Don't get me wrong, the girls took enough pictures to fill twenty picture albums, and Ahmet had sent a recording crew to get some our live performances on tape; but ala in all, everything went smoothly and there wasn't any major trouble that occurred while we were gone.

Dad, Poppy and Nana were waiting for us at the airport, and I could certainly tell that he had missed Mom. I actually saw tears come to his eyes when they saw each other after being apart for so long, and it reaffirm=med my faith in love, which made me hold my two angels closer than ever.

Jennifer's parents were also there to greet me Jennifer, Lynn, Abbey and Amy; and it was good to see them too.

"I kept your yard cut while you were gone," Dad chuckled as he hugged me, "I'll send you a bill later."

Of course I later tried to pay him for it and he flat refused to take any money, which is what some families do, I guess.

~~~~~~

After we'd been home for about a month, I got a call from Dr. Leon Brown, my former teacher, telling me that he had something that he really needed to discuss with me, and wondered if I had the time to come down to the college campus and see him. I told him that I would be there momentarily.

~~~~~~

"Hello, Doctor Brown," I grinned, walking into his office, "What can I do for you today?"

"You can take this," he grinned, handing me a Bachelor of Arts Degree with my name on it, "I'll expect to see you at graduation at the end of the semester."

"But Doctor Brown," I told him, "I didn't finish..."

"Bullshit," he laughed, "You've more than earned your degree, Mark; and don't you dare argue with me about it.

~~~~~~

The following May, I found myself standing in line with the graduating class from the University of Houston.; and when my name was called, the whole graduating class, as well the members of the faculty and the audience, all stood to give me a standing ovation.

~~~~~~

That was many years ago. The members of Pegasus have all retired now, and the girls have all married and are raising families of their own. Jennifer, Lynn and I, now live in Nashville Tennessee where I am a producer for most of the major record labels here in town.

Abbey grew to become a producer like me, and has just finished producing her sister, Amy's first album after she signed a deal with M.C.A. of Nashville. My daughters are both stunningly beautiful, like their mothers, and like their mothers, they love to bust my chops at every given opportunity; the little shits.

We finished our obligation to Ahmet Ertegun, who, a few years ago, passed away, but left a legacy behind that has yet to be matched. Every single one of Pegasus' albums went Multi-Platinum, and two months ago, we were all inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of fame.

Jennifer Lynn and I are still in love with one another, more than ever these days, and even now; every time we finish making love, one of them will give me a smirk, and tell me, "You'd better hurry up and get your second wind, baby, because You're Not Finished Yet."

THE END

I hope you all enjoyed this story. It's going to be my last for a while. I'm going back on the road with my second book soon, and the third one is still in the works. However, I won't be gone for too long though...Because I'm Not Finished Yet...lol.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers