You're Not Going Anywhere

Story Info
An argument leads you to rough sex.
751 words
4.09
27.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can tell you're pissed the minute you walk through the door. I try to tease you out of this mood but it only leads to argument about how I never take anything serious. As we are screaming at each other, I tell you I'm leaving. You grab my wrists before I can make it out the door and pin them above my head. You keep my wrists held in place with one hand while the other mauls my tits, rolling and pinching my nipples through my blouse until I can't stand it anymore and have to resist. I kick out at you. You look at me with a wild look in your eyes.

"Big mistake," you say.

You grab me and fling me over your shoulders, heading towards the bedroom. You throw me on the bed then take your tie off and use it to tie my wrists to the bedpost. I start aruging with you so you reach down and rip my underwear off my body and stuff them into my mouth. I glare at you as you approach. You take your time undoing the buttons of my blouse, relishing in the power you have over me. You let the shirt fall of me and then make your way to the bra. Seeing that you're going to have trouble truly manhandling my amazing breasts, you flip out your pocket knife and decide to cut my bra off my body. Now that you have finally exposed my tits, you start mauling them like you were doing before. I continue to try resisting you, though it starts to feel amazing. A wicked grin crosses your face and you leave. As I begin to wonder if you are just going to leave me here like this, you come back with your hands behind your back, still with that grin on your face. You go right back to rolling and pinching my nipples, pulling them far from my body til I cry out from behind my gag. Then you bring out surprise - clothespins. You make quick work of my nipples as I scream behind my gag. They are trapped in your vice.

You allow my tits to get used to the throbbing pain of the clamps by kissing your way down my stomach to my skirt. You unzip it and slowly pull it down my body. I am completely naked now except for the heels I wore to work that day. You take off your shirt and unzip your pants, letting them fall from the floor. I can see how hard you are and you expose yourself to me. As you slowly mount the bed, I suddenly remember that I was mad at you before and give you a glare and shut my legs. You smirk and force your hand between my legs, plunging two fingers deep inside of me. I scream behind the gag as your fingers work inside of me. Your thumb finds my clit and I begin breathing heavy as you drive me crazy with your minstrations. As I'm about to climax, you quickly remove your hand and I sigh, panting through my gag. You move to straddle me and pause before my entrance before you shove it all inside of me. I gasp and you continue pounding me, flipping the clothespins off my tits with how hard you are working me, which only causes me to scream again with pleasure. You keep pounding harder and harder and I feel your balls constrict right as I too feel my climax returning. We get off at the same time, riding wave after wave of an amazing orgasm.

You roll off me, breathing hard. I lay there, almost numb from pleasure, as I feel you suddenly get off the bed. You reach in the night stand and pull out a large vibrator you knew that I kept there! You turn the vibrator on it's highest setting and stuff it inside of me. I start screaming at you from behind the gag, unable to handle the vibrator after that amazing show. You find another pair of my panties and put them on me, just to make sure the vibrator doesn't go anywhere, giving me that infuriating grin again.

As you get up to leave, I can tell you will be leaving me like this for some time. You flick the lights of and leave me by myself.

Next time I will pick a fight that I know that I will win..