You're Not Going Anywhere!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers

Ben looked up, "What's wrong."

"They aren't adjusting to their changed circumstances."

Ben let his hands creep a little further up Olivia's legs to her calves, "You feel tense."

Olivia kept staring at her former husband, "You'll have to take a few days off so we can visit their teachers."

Ben picked up on the 'we' immediately. Certainly she didn't need him; she wanted him to join her. He answered, "Name the day."

Olivia started to feel uneasy. Ben's interest in her feet, and the fact that she both loved and hated him more than any other person in the world was honing in on her self-control, "Well I'll call you when I set something up. You can leave now."

Jesus thought Ben; this was the first time since the divorce they'd been together with no one else around. Usually they had the kids or she had her sister on hand. He wanted to stay. He had to think of something. Immediately Oscar's suggestion surfaced, "I have a favor to ask."

By then Olivia's anger had all but consumed her warmer feelings; the thought he might ask a favor of her was just too much. Still, curiosity got the better of her. She grit her teeth, "What kind of favor?"

His voice grew softer, it quavered, "You remember the private investigator you hired who..." He hated this part, "...caught me?"

What did this asshole want now? Olivia reacted, "You whore monger! You bastard! What do you want to know about him for?" She started to get up. She was about ready to throw him out.

At first he tried to hold her feet, but knew right away that was a big mistake. He let them go, "Olivia, no wait!"

She was on her feet. One of the straps that held her nightie had fallen and had revealed one of those delicious breasts and its tasty little nipple. She pulled the strap back up, "You pimp bastard! Get out of my house!"

Here he sat next to the woman he loved more than anything or anyone else in the world. He remembered how he'd pleaded, begged, appealed for weeks to be forgiven, to be taken back, all to no avail. He vividly remembered all the pain, the anguish, all the heartache he'd caused her. He saw it all again on her face. He remembered her brutal description of what he'd done to their lives, to her life, and to the lives of their children.

It all came back! He remembered how she'd cried, all the things she'd said, 'How do you think it makes me feel to know you put your dick, my dick, our baby maker, inside someone else's body?'

He remembered how she'd grabbed his penis and twisted it. She'd yelled at him, 'That was supposed to be mine and only mine. When you put my little soldier in that other woman it was like you threw everything I valued, everything I loved right out in the trash.'

She'd really cried then, 'I loved my little pink plaything! You tossed him, me, you tossed everything away.' He never really realized just how much he'd hurt her till then.

That was when he told her it was only sex. She really erupted then, he remembered how she'd cried out, 'You were supposed to only have sex with me! Wasn't I good enough? What you had to have some big beautiful blond who had the big tits! My tits weren't good enough? I wasn't pretty enough? My kisses weren't sweet enough? What, my pussy was too wide. That wasn't my fault! Ben I'd had our kids!'

He remembered how she'd really broken down then. He never realized. He never thought. He remembered how he wished he could have un-fucked Abby and taken back all the pain he caused his wonderful caring faithful wife. She'd only looked at him and sobbed, 'Every time I look at you all I see is you sticking my love, my heart, my beautiful little one eyed man in that bitch's cunt. I feel so...so violated! Jesus Ben, you're circumcised, you were just my size, you were so perfect! Oh, you broke my heart. You gave my little man to another woman, another woman kissed my little jewel bag. You broke my heart! How could you?'

He'd been wrong. He'd admitted it. He'd fucked up! He realized the wounds he'd caused were still as ripe and as open as the night she'd caught him.

He sat there on the sofa. He was so fucking tired. He'd been up late with Oscar. Then he'd sat around half the night at his and Abby's. Plus there was the long drive to get to his old home, and now this last thing as he watched his sweetheart as she stood angrily reminding him of everything he'd done wrong.

He pleaded, "Oh please Olivia. I need your help."

At that moment, if she had a knife or a pistol, she would have ended the bastard's life once and for all. She didn't have a pistol or knife, but she saw something. He was in trouble. He needed help, he thought he needed her help. Maybe she could get his balls and twist them a little, figuratively at least.

Olivia sat back down, "OK, what do you need my private investigator for?"

He was both relieved because she wasn't kicking him right out, but frightened about what he was about to say. He whispered, "I need to check up on Abby."

Olivia exclaimed, "Ha! So the whoremaster has a problem. The whoremaster's whore is whoring around!" She stood back up, "Get the fuck out of my house you worthless piece of whore shit!"

He got up, "Olivia, can't I stay..."

"Out," she yelled!

He got up and stood there beside her for a moment.

She ran to the front door and flung it open, "Now! Get out!"

He ran to the front door and to his car. He got in and sped off. He cried halfway home. He'd fucked up his life. He'd betrayed his first wife, but then fucked it up worse by marrying the woman he'd been caught with, and now he realized his first wife was even madder than ever. He knew she'd never take him back. Jesus what would he do if she started to date again?

Olivia slammed the door, ran back to the living room, fell on the sofa resting her head on the end where he'd been sitting so she could smell his scent and started to cry. She wailed out, "You smarmy cheating low life worthless shit bastard. I hate you! I hate you! Oh Jesus I love you so much. Why did you do what you did? I'll never forgive you. I hate you! I hope you get cancer and die!"

She stopped and looked up to the ceiling, "I didn't mean that! Oh please Jesus, don't let anything happen to him." She burst into tears again.

Olivia spent most of the rest of the morning on the sofa; sometimes sobbing, sometimes cursing. She looked around the room. She thought about this big shitty house they thought they had to have. Every room was a torture chamber. Every room had its special reminder; there were pictures, objects, little marks, odds and ends, and each and every one reminded her of what she'd lost what he'd destroyed. She was living in a mausoleum, a graveyard.

++++++++++++++++++++

Mom brought Ben Jr. and Angelica home around 3:00 p.m. Adelaide, Adelaide Shipley that was Olivia's mom saw her daughter had been crying as soon as she got in, "What's wrong sweetie?"

Olivia looked at her kids and tried to smile, "Why don't you two go upstairs and get cleaned up. I think we'll go out for dinner tonight."

Angelica and Jr. looked at their mom and then at each other. They both sort of knew what was wrong with their mom; it was always the same thing. Every time daddy came over she ended up crying. They both wished their dad would come home so things would get back to the way they used to be. Both were afraid though that would never ever happen. They wondered what had made their dad and mom decide to split up. They weren't sure. Mom never said. They suspected, even though mom and dad both denied it, that it was somehow their fault.

Angelica went over and hugged her mom, "You've been crying mommy. Was daddy here again today?"

Olivia hugged her back, "Yes I've been crying a little, but it has nothing to do with your father."

Jr. took charge, "Come on sis. Let's get upstairs."

The two kids took off up the stairs.

Adelaide looked her daughter over, "Come on honey you can't keep it up this way. He's gone. You've got to get over it."

Olivia sat back down on the sofa, "We've got to go see the children's teachers. Maybe after that's straightened out I'll start looking around."

Mom listened. She took her daughters hands and held them, "I know it hurts. Just remember your dad and I are always here for you."

Olivia put her head on her mom's chest. Just like when she was a child she nuzzled her head against her mom's big boobs, "I know mom." She started to quietly sob.

Her mom stroked her head. She thought about the worthless turd her daughter had married. If she had the money she'd hire someone to kill him. No she couldn't do that; he was her grandchildren's father.

Upstairs Angelica was putting away the extra clothes she'd taken to grandma and grandpas. She wondered if there wasn't something she could do to fix things. She just didn't know what she'd done wrong that had caused all the mess.

Jr. looked at the pile of clothes. Like his sister he wondered what they'd done. He wondered what he could do. He thought about it. When dad was at their house he never talked to him. He wanted to punish him for making mom cry. Maybe he should call his father up and tell him what he thought. Maybe dad would tell him what they'd done wrong. Yeah he'd call him one night this week.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Abby rolled over and checked the clock. She turned to the man beside her, "Wake up lover. I've got to get home."

The man she was with was her supervisor at the agency, but beyond that he was nobody really; just another man, just another penis. Before Ben he'd been her fill in, just a good guy she liked to have around when she was feeling horny. He was married so that made him safe. She had a husband now. He wasn't much, but he gave the two of them added cover. Whenever she needed someone as a partner, an arm to hold on to, she had Ben. Nice guy, pretty good in bed, until lately easy to talk to, and for the most part he didn't get in the way. She'd get dressed, go home, and give the 'one time boy wonder' something to feel good about.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A couple nights later Ben was back at the bar with Oscar, "Oscar I went to see Olivia."

Oscar ordered their usual drinks, "Yeah, how'd it go?"

"Well I went there because like I told you we needed to talk about the kids, and I asked her about the investigator she used. Oscar she went ballistic on me. It was like that last day when the divorce was finalized all over again. She reminded me again just what kind of dog shit I was."

"Did she give you the name of the P.I.?"

"No she kicked me out, but she's going to call me about when we are supposed to meet the kids' teachers. I don't know Oscar. Sometimes I just wish I was dead. I know she's going to start dating again, and I know she's still seeing that old man where she works. And you know what Oscar?"

Oscar sipped his Jack Daniels, "No what?"

"I think that old bastard's been trying to get into her pants the whole time."

Oscar scratched his chin, "Now that's interesting."

Ben looked at his pal, "Really, why?"

"Maybe you could work something there. I mean you go see the old bastard. Tell him you know what he's up to. Tell him to leave Olivia alone."

"What good would that do?"

Oscar smiled, "Probably nothing, but I bet the old slime ball would tell her. He'd complain that you'd been after him, maybe even threatening him. If she got wind of that it might warn her away from the old guy, but it might help your cause too."

Ben shot him a look, "How would it help me?"

Oscar, "Any time you say or do anything that reminds her you still love her it's got to help."

"Yeah, it could backfire too; it could blow up in my face. Olivia might decide to go out with him just to further piss me off."

Oscar added, "She might too, but would that be a bad thing? The old man would be exposed, and Olivia would be reminded you were still looking out for her, you know being protective. It couldn't hurt."

Ben left earlier than usual that night. He gave what Oscar said some thought. Shit, what did he have to lose? Still, before he could get Olivia back, he'd have to unload Abby.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night when Ben got home Abby was there waiting for him, "Hey sugar."

He hadn't caught her yet, but he could smell the musk. He knew she'd been out with someone that very evening. What, was he in for what they called a mercy fuck, sloppy seconds? No, not him, "Oh hi honey. How was your day?"

She sidled up real close, "I made a big sale today, great commission."

Based on personal experience he knew what that probably meant, someone somewhere had gotten lucky. He replied, "Oh, that's nice."

She reached for his crotch, "And I need someone to share it with."

Ben leaned away, "Not tonight Abby. I have a headache."

Abby looked at Ben closely. There was no headache; he was up to something, or more likely he was into someone, "OK, maybe tomorrow night."

He smiled weakly, "We'll see." He wondered if she wasn't putting out for one of her supervisors. He'd seen the eye contact. He wouldn't be surprised. He was such a fool. He'd screwed around and lost the best thing in his life, and then he'd married this one. Shit, was he ever an asshole.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning Ben checked his cell phone and found a text message. Olivia had left him the day and time they were supposed to meet with their kids teachers. Since both kids went to the same public school it was easier to convene two afternoon sessions on the same day. Besides the kids' math teacher taught them both; it would make it easier to hold both meetings the same afternoon. Olivia had also texted him the name of the private eye she'd used.

Ben considered what his next plan of action should be. First he'd contact the private investigator and get them on his current wife. Second he had to figure out some way to be with Olivia for an extended period of time. He thought he had an answer for that. Last he decided to go ahead and take Oscar's advice and visit that Brandon Weller, and give him a piece of his mind.

It was easy to get to the P.I. They agreed to follow the same format they'd used to get him. They'd get on her trail, see who she met, and then get back with him so if he wanted to he could arrange some kind of sting. He doubted if he'd go the sting route. He knew that was illegal; he hadn't fought it with Olivia because he'd hoped by ponying up and admitting his mistake she'd forgive him. The photographer was all her anyway, and the P.I. had no involvement with it. Asshole him, it didn't work. Besides he doubted if Abby would go the 'forgive me' route; and such an illegal act might only land him in jail.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ben and Olivia decided to meet outside the school and go in together. When they got inside Angelica's teachers were already in a conference room. The meeting began with the usual bull shit. All the teachers agreed they really liked Angelica. Ben knew from personal experience that was a common litany all teachers used. Hell Angelica could have been Lizzie Borden; they'd have all said how much they liked her. They went over her test scores and attendance; neither of which was unusual. Then they got to where the bullet met the bone.

Mrs. Henderson the Language Arts teacher began, "I'm worried. I taught Angelica last year and she was so easy to work with. This year she blows up about the least thing."

Olivia tried to deflect the best she could, "Angelica's been going through some tough times lately."

Mr. Betterment her math teacher interjected, "Does she cry much at home?"

Olivia replied, "No why?"

Betterment added, "She cries all the time in my class. I don't know what to do."

Mr. Groom the administrative assistant asked, "Have there been any significant changes in Angelica's home life we should know about? I mean anything that might be helpful to us?"

Ben and Olivia just looked at each other. Then Ben answered, "We were divorced."

After that most of the conference didn't mean much; everyone knew what the problem was. The only solution anyone could offer was counseling for the child.

The second conference didn't go any better. The only difference with Jr. was his increasing isolation. As the year had progressed he'd increasingly separated himself from all his teachers and all his classmates. Ben Jr. had become what his teachers called an isolate.

Olivia and Ben left and decided to stop off at an IHOP to see what they could come up with. Ben had wanted to take the conference back to her house, but she would have none of that. So they sat there at a table at an International House of Pancakes and tried to figure out what they could do to repair the havoc their divorce was causing their children.

Olivia started, "This is all your fault."

Ben had no defense, "I know, but I have an idea."

Olivia gave her ex-husband a savage look, "Oh yeah?" She was angry that her children were suffering from their divorce. She was more angry because there wasn't a whole lot she could do about it. She was even angrier because Ben had looked so handsome in his dark suit, white shirt, and those suspenders that hugged his shoulders so tightly, and she was angry about the way that young guidance counselor looked at him, and how it made her jealous. She was especially angry that it was all his fault they'd gotten a divorce, and that now he had an idea that might fix things for her children?

Ben had been staring at Olivia ever since they'd walked into the school. She was a small woman, firm petite breasts; short hair that bounced when she walked, perfect complexion, and the way she was made up today took his breath away. He saw how the men in the conferences looked at her. She had on a dark blue business suit with a white blouse. Back when they'd been married, back before he'd fucked everything up, her appearance would have been a source of pride, now it was a source of anxiety.

He proffered, "I know what we could do. You could let me move back home."

He started to talk real fast before she shut him off, "I'm leaving Abby anyway. I could move back. I could sleep in one of the spare bedrooms. I could go back and forth to work every day like before. We wouldn't have to be intimate, but we could give the kids that solid foundation they need."

She looked at him like he was nuts.

He kept talking faster and faster, "I'll do all the housework. I'll handle the yard. I'll be able to see to your car and everything. Honest Olivia I'd stay out of the way except at dinner time or when one of the kids needed help with their schoolwork or something" He could see she was looking at him like he'd grown a tail or something.

Olivia wanted to throw her water at him, "You are a real piece of work. Let me tell you something. You'll never. I mean never sleep under the same roof with me ever again. You're history in my book you asshole. The only reason we're here now is because you've screwed up my children's lives." She got up and started for the door.

He ran after her, "No Olivia wait!"

She kept walking. She walked right out the door and into the parking lot. He followed right behind.

She ignored him, she didn't even look back.

He kept running trying to catch up. Neither noticed the red minivan that pulled around the corner. Thankfully it was a parking lot and the woman driving the minivan was careful. Ben stepped right in front of her. She slammed on her brakes, but still caught Ben in the left leg. He went down like a rock.

He called out, "Olivia!"

Olivia heard the tires screech. She turned around just in time to see Ben hit the ground. His leg was bent inward at the knee. His head hit the macadam with a sickening thud. She turned and ran back, "Ben!"

Olivia saw his pants leg was torn and his knee had already started to swell. There was an ugly cut on his head; blood was everywhere. She pulled her cell phone from her purse and hit the 911 button. She yelled at him, "You dumb asshole! Why didn't you look where you were going?"

carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers