You're Not What I Thought You Were Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Even the initial penetration, as painful as it could be, filled Emma with delight. After all, no matter what happened in that moment she was completely submissive to Paige, Emma literally misusing her body because she wanted to please her girlfriend. And as she glanced over her shoulder Emma got to enjoy a now very familiar sight, Paige staring with pure lust and amazement as the blonde's butt hole slowly swallowed the head of the strap-on before beginning to take inch after inch inside it with practised ease, Emma refusing to stop until the entire length of the brunette's cock was buried as deep as it could go into her bowels.

Emma then moaned loudly as Paige ordered her, "Bounce for me love. Bounce up and down on that big cock for me! Mmmmmmm fuck yeah, ride my cock! Ride it with that slutty little arse hole of yours. Ride my big dick with the slutty little arse hole I own! Mmmmmm, your arse hole is mine Emma! It's my personal fuck hole, so fuck it for me. Mmmmmm yeah, fuck it on that big cock! Bounce up and down on that big cock, stretch out that booty for my amusement. Show me you understand your place. Show me you understand who your arse hole belongs too! Mmmmmmm, show me you understand that by becoming my submissive little girlfriend you gave up ownership of your own bum hole and allowed it to become a fuck hole for my pleasure. Ooooooohhhhhhh yeah, that's it, ride my girl cock like the lesbian anal whore you are! Mmmmmmm, that's my girl."

As soon as she got her orders Emma started gleefully bouncing up and down Paige's cock, her slutty ass quickly relaxing to accept the massive intruder. Pain turn to discomfort and then to pure pleasure, and while Emma was mostly moaning with sadistic delight at first she soon started riding that cock with more enthusiasm than she'd ever shown one in her pussy not just because it was Paige's cock but because this was the best ride she ever had. Not that she doubted for a second it wouldn't be, after all none of her lovers be they male or female compared to Paige, and after months of non-stop butt fucking she was more than ready for this.

Watching an arse stretch for her was something Paige could never see herself get bored of, but like with everything else it just extra special when it came to Emma. To be fair it wasn't just because Paige was head over heels for the other girl, it was that this women's wrestler was her greatest rival so far in her career, and without a shadow of a doubt she had become Paige's bitch. Paige had spent the last few months gleefully sodomising Emma every chance she got, often in front of the other divas as a silent message. Or more accurately messages. Every time she fucked Emma up the butt in the middle of the locker room she was telling the other divas, if you mess with me, this is what happens to you. If you touch my girl, this is what happens to you. If you so much as look at me the wrong way or dare to look irresistibly sexy, this is what happens to you. And most importantly, it doesn't matter how tough you are if you're an NXT diva I own your arse and I will use it. Anytime, anyplace.

She'd had great fun making sure all those messages were crystal clear to every NXT diva, Paige no longer dismissing anyone as unworthy and instead taking complete control of the NXT locker room and leaving a trail of gaping arse holes in her wake. Even the intimidating Stephanie McMahon had ended up face down, arse up and moaning like a happy little anal whore as Paige had stuffed her arse with strap-on cock and then gave her the rectum wrecking of a lifetime. Stephanie had been so impressed with Paige's butt busting skills that she had promised not only to hurry along the process of her getting on the main roster but contact several former divas and recommend Paige if they were in the mood for an arse wrecking.

For a few moments Paige blissfully smiled as she remembered Stephanie McMahon squealing in pleasure as her well-rounded butt cheeks jiggled against Paige's thighs. Then she refocused on the just as if not more heavenly sight of Emma anally riding her cock, Paige began wondering why she hadn't put the other wrestler in this position sooner. Maybe it was because Emma just look so cute when she was face down, or maybe it was because when taking another woman on all fours it couldn't be more clear who was the dominant Alpha female and who was the submissive little bitch. Maybe it was a combination of both, it didn't really matter.

What mattered was that Paige promised herself that from now on all the cute little divas she had turned into her anal sluts and all of those still yet to learn the joys of her cock in their bums were very soon going to be riding her exactly like Emma was now. Each and every one of them would bounce on her cock, the other women spreading their ass cheeks so that Paige could get the best view possible of a submissive bitch's butt hole sliding up and down her dick like the lips of a professional whore. Or just one of her many lesbian sluts. And of course, there was some delightful variables Paige was eager to try.

For example as much as she always loved Emma spreading her cheeks and exposing just how wide she was stretching her bitch's bum hole out there was something else Paige wanted to see right now, "Faster! Faster! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, Emma, mmmmmmm baby, I want you to move faster. Really bounce that booty on my big cock. Ohhhhhhhh yeah, wreck your rectum for me babe, mmmmmmmmm, wreck it good. Ahhhhh fuck yeah, take your hands off your cheeks so you can really use that gorgeous arse of yours to give my dick a real ride. Oooooohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's it, wreck that arse! Wreck your slutty little arse for me Emma, mmmmmmmm, show me how much you love being my girl! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck, show me how much you love being my slut! Mmmmmmm shit, show me how much you love being my bitch! Show me what a good little submissive bitch you truly are by ruining your rear fuck hole!"

Emma felt that by now it had been established that she was a good little submissive bitch, ready and willing to do anything to please the woman who had conquered her. However she was always willing to reconfirm her submission, especially when she would receive more pleasure as a by-product. So she let go of her cheeks, reached behind her to grab the bed sheets and then lifted herself up from her knees to her feet while of course making sure she remained sitting on Paige's lap with 10 inches of rubber stuffing her back passage. Then with this new amount of leverage she started sawing her own ass hole up and down the shaft of her girlfriend's strap-on, Emma crying out with pure bliss as she started eagerly wrecking her own rectum.

It wasn't hard and fast straight away. No, Emma had to build-up to that, but thanks to the build-up she had received like only seconds between establishing a steady rhythm in a slightly different position to hammering her butt up and down the thick dildo with every ounce of her strength. Also thanks to the build-up there was no pain or even discomfort from this anal abuse, and the mind-numbing pleasure which quickly sent her to the edge of orgasm, Emma very quickly finding herself struggling not to cum as she relentlessly bounced her crotch up and down while the rest of her remained more or less in place.

Luckily for her it wasn't long before Paige cried out nice and loudly, "Cum for me babe! Cum for me like a good little bitch with a cock up your arse! Oh yeah, only total anal whores cum from getting fucked up the arse, and since we both know that's what you are, do it! Cum for me. Cum like an anal whore! Cum like a bitch! Cum for me my bitch! Mmmmmm, yeah cum for me!"

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS I'M YOUR BITCH, I'M YOUR BITCH, I'M YOUR GOOD LITTLE SUBMISSIVE BITCH, OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" Emma screamed hysterically at the top of her lungs, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG FOR YOUUUUUUU PAIGE. I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!"

While Emma was sure she said a lot more than that, and Paige almost certainly did, she became far too overwhelmed with the amazing ecstasy rushing through her body as she came like only anal sex could make her cum. That amazing ecstasy probably left any words out of her mouth completely incoherent, Emma's mind melting away completely leaving her nothing but an animal selfishly trying to gain more pleasure by hammering her own butt hole up and down that toy cock.

Emma wasn't sure how many times she came, all she knew was that one moment she was frantically riding Paige's dildo, the next she was lying flat on her stomach with her girlfriend on top of her, the NXT women's champion giving her perhaps the most savage rectum wrecking of their butt sex filled relationship. Honestly it was a relief, Emma's muscles ached from doing all the work so now she could just lay in a sweaty heap while Paige used every ounce of energy she had to make sure that Emma's anal muscles were the only part of her body which weren't shown any mercy. Well, that and her butt cheeks which had to be turning red under the constant pounding of Paige's thighs and her butt hole which was being savagely slammed by the English girl's dildo, but those were small prices to pay for her girlfriend's pleasure, and her own of course.

Paige had loved watching Emma anally ride her cock and knew this was going to be a very frequent position from now on. It had only taken so long to do this because Paige was addicted to the feeling of Emma's well rounded yet toned arse cheeks against her thighs, and there was just something about sodomising another woman from behind which felt so primal. Even when Emma was lying flat like this and not in the traditional doggy style position it was crystal clear who the bitch in the relationship was, Paige's body screaming that she was in charge with every bowel wrecking thrust.

The whole time of course Paige was literally screaming, or sometimes growling, into Emma's ear, "MINE! MINE! YOU'RE ALL MINE EMMA! AAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK, I DON'T CARE WHAT DIVA LAW SAYS, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS NO ONE IS TOUCHING WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE! AJ, NATALYA AND WHOEVER ELSE CAN BEAT YOU ALL THEY LIKE IN THE RING, BUT I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T TOUCH YOUR SWEET LITTLE FUCK HOLES, BECAUSE THEY BELONGED TO ME! I OWN YOU EMMA! YOU'RE MY BITCH AND NO ONE ELSE'S! MMMMMMMMM FUCK, THIS ARSE IS MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, YOUR MOUTH IS MINE, YOUR PUSSY IS MINE, YOUR ARSE IS MINE, YOUR ENTIRE BODY IS MINE TO DO WITH AS I PLEASE AND DON'T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT!"

Occasionally Emma whimpered something back which sounded like it was supposed to be some kind of confirmation, but right now the exhausted blonde was nothing but an orifice to Paige, so even if she was able to say something coherent and loud enough for her to hear the brunette wouldn't necessarily register it. Which was kind of worrying because Paige never wanted to truly hurt Emma, but the once playful attempt to re-establish her dominance over this now WWE diva had become desperately needy for the still NXT diva. Especially after what happened. True, Emma riding her had meant to be a sign of the blonde's devotion to her, but it only partially had felt like that.

After all, Emma had at least partly been in control during the anal riding, even if she was just the cowgirl with her bum skewered on Paige's prick. Emma was the one deciding just how fast the arse pounding was, Paige left only with the option of ordering the blonde around which technically Emma could have ignored if she'd wanted too. Paige realised now she could have thrust upwards, but somehow she hadn't thought of it at the time and with every thrust her clit was played with so it felt like in a weird way Emma was using her arse to masturbate Paige to climax. Or at least the edge of it, Paige refusing to let anyone, even Emma, have that kind of power over her.

So ravenous with the need to cum Paige had flipped them both over and had very quickly pushed herself over the edge of a wonderful climax while pounding her dildo into the deepest depths of Emma's bowels. She then kept pounding both herself and her girlfriend to multiple orgasms, each more wonderfully satisfying than the last, Paige becoming a savage beast taking her pleasure from her mate. She even sunk her teeth into Emma's neck, upper back and shoulders while digging her nails into various patches of skin, Paige doing anything to mark what was rightfully hers.

Even when exhaustion forced Paige to stop the serious sodomising she continued lazily pumping the other girl's bum, slowly bringing them both down from their highs while methodically growling into Emma's ear, "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!"

After a while Emma called back, "Oh yes, mmmmmm, I'm yours Paige. All yours!"

"Prove it!" Paige demanded, using her last bit of strength to pull her dildo from Emma's bowels and ordering, "Show me that arse! Mmmmmm, show me what I've done to that slutty bum of yours!"

Even with every ounce of her body aching, but especially her ass, Emma lifted her lower half upwards and spread her cheeks, happily presenting her dominant lover with her handiwork. Emma had demanded this of quite a lot of women, most of whom had underestimated her, but making them present their loosened holes had nothing on presenting her own gaping butt hole to Paige. Oh how it made her feel like a total slut, Emma's aching ass hole feeling like it was as wide as the Grand Canyon right now. It was so painful and embarrassing, but it turned her on so much and whatever discomfort she was feeling was totally worth it for the happy grin on Paige's face.

It was also worth it for what she got to do next when Paige commanded, "Good girl, now clean my cock! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhh, clean my dick of your nasty little arse Emma. Clean it with your fucking mouth! Clean my ass cream coated dick with your slutty little mouth! Mmmmmm, suck my cock clean and prove to me what kind of a twisted slut you really are!"

Having always loved the taste of ass Emma's mouth had been watering at the thought of sucking her own anal cream off the strap-on while it was still pounding her butt. So by the time she got the permission she'd been waiting for she scrambled to turn around and stuff the head of the dildo into her mouth, Emma first ignoring the pain in her ass and then almost forgetting about it entirely once she tasted the sweet flavour she craved almost as much as Paige's girl cum and pussy cream. Literally those were the only two other things which could compare to this, Emma moaning around the cock as she not only tasted her own ass, but the deepest part of her bowels.

This wonderful dildo had pummelled the very deepest depths of her rectum, and now Emma was tasting the fruits of Paige's labour and in the process hopefully showing her girlfriend just how grateful she was to her for taking the time to slam her shitter so thoroughly. And as she looked up to stare lovingly into the eyes of the dominant pale girl Emma got the feeling that Paige knew just how grateful she was, the brunette praising her for her work while the blonde became lost in the heaven which was bobbing her head up and down on that an ass flavoured dildo.

As Emma gleefully sucked every ounce of bum cream from that cock Paige gripped her hair tightly and moaned, "Mmmmmmmm yeeeeeesssssssss, suck it you nasty slut! Suck my cock! Suck my cock clean of your filthy little bum! Ooooooooh Gawwwwwwwd Emma, I love bumming you so much, and there's nothing better after a good bumming session than to have an arse to mouth slut sucking my cock clean. Ohhhhhhhh, and you're the sexiest little arse to mouth slut in the entire WWE. Oooooooohhhhhhhh fuck, you're the hottest bitch in the WWE, and I'm so happy that you're mine. Mmmmmmm, I own a total slut, and I fucking love it. Gawwwwwd I love you Emma, ooooooooh fuck!"

Paige said a lot more, but Emma didn't really hear it. She fixated on the 'I love you' which clearly slipped out of the deliriously happy Paige. Sure, they had only been together for a short time and it was probably too early to exchange these three little words, but Emma had fallen head over heels for Paige pretty much the moment they met just over a year ago and every single day she fell for her harder. So, once she had permission, Emma moved up Paige's body and kissed her with every ounce of devotion she had for her, Paige returning the kiss with an equal amount of passion causing the two divas to once again become completely lost in each other before eventually they snuggled together to recover from their latest round of passionate lesbian sex.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12