You're Not What I Thought You Were Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, Emma was Paige's bitch, and it was up to Paige to remind her girlfriend of that. Perhaps even remind herself that. And there was an easy way to do it too, all Paige had to do was pull her cock out of Emma's pussy and shove it up her slutty little ass. However Paige wasn't prepared to ruin this near perfect evening just because she felt a little uncomfortable, not when she had promised herself that for once she would treat Emma like a princess, not a whore.

So Paige found a gentle way to establish dominance, namely by breaking her contact, lowering her head down and pressing her lips to that of her princess's. More importantly she shoved her tongue into Emma's mouth, Paige conquering that orifice just as she had them so many times before, by bullying the blonde's tongue into submission. Not that Emma put up much of a fight, the seemingly naturally submissive diva surrendering to her completely and allowing Paige to do whatever she wanted with her mouth and pussy, the new WWE diva's champion gleefully plundering those holes with her tongue and strap-on cock for the mutual pleasure of both girls involved. Although ironically as much as Paige thoroughly enjoyed that she did sort of miss the eye contact.

Emma missed it more, but not enough to complain. Then again, she didn't think there could be any universe where she would be remotely hesitant to kiss Paige, especially when the other WWE diva was thrusting a strap-on in and out of her cunt at a slowly increasing rate. For a blissful moment Emma wasn't sure which made her more giddy, the fact that Paige was fucking her pussy with a strap-on dildo with increasing force or that they were both finally on the main roster. Then the moment passed and Emma concluded it was definitely the latter, the Australian diva crying out into the English diva's mouth as her orgasm approached.

Of course this was no nervous teen or clueless bimbo who'd got lucky enough to get her spreading her legs, this was a woman taming stud, a total top, an Alpha female. The next Alpha female of the WWE. After all, Paige had outsmarted and then defeated AJ Lee in just a few minutes, so surely it was only a matter of time before the anti-diva buried her strap-on deep inside AJ's butt and Paige officially took her place as HBIC of the WWE divas. The point was Paige was an expert, and expertly fucked Emma to the edge of orgasm and then kept her there for what felt like an eternity until she finally pulled away and grinned down at her helpless prey.

"You like that Emma? You like having my big dick inside your hot little cunt?" Paige teased her girlfriend.

"Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, oh Paige, ohhhhhhhhh, I love it! I love your dick! Mmmmmmmmm ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, I love your big dick inside me, I love that big wonderful girl dick inside me!" Emma moaned happily.

"Yeah you do." Paige grinned, "And you know what this means, don't you sweetie? Mmmmmmmmm, you know what taking my big cock all the way inside your pussy means?"

Emma thought for a second, then smiled, "That all my holes are yours?"

"That's right love, all your holes are mine! They are my personal fuck holes which I can use whenever I want, however I want. Mmmmmmmm, especially my favourite hole." Paige grinned, sliding a hand down and around Emma's side, then further down to her backside, squeezing the well rounded flesh before slipping a finger down the crack and rubbing her girlfriend's back hole, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, especially this tight little bitch hole. Especially your tight little dick taking arse hole which I love fucking so much. Oooooooooh yeeeeeeeessssssss, I bet you want me to fuck it right now, don't you baby? You want me to stuff my finger up your arse so I can double fuck you and make you cum? Don't you, huh?"

"Oh yes." Emma quickly nodded, "Please make me cum Paige! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, make me cum mmmmmmmmmm make me cum for you by fucking my pussy and ass at the same time. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck all my holes and remind me why their yours. Mmmmmmmmm, remind me why my fuck holes are all yours!"

"You got it babe." Paige smiled while shoving her finger forcefully into Emma's arse, "Now, cum for me. Cum on my cock you sexy bitch!"

It didn't happen immediately, but it happened, partly because of the anal fingering but equally because Paige really picked up the pace of her pussy pumping until she wasn't pumping, she was pounding. Paige was pounding Emma's pussy with her big strap-on cock, eventually giving Emma no choice but to cover that cock in her girl cum. Not that Emma was complaining. Far from it, she was trying to beg for more, for Paige to fuck her harder, for Paige never ever stop. However as soon as that finger entered her slutty, constantly fucked ass hole Emma had trouble speaking, first because she was too busy screaming with pleasure, and then because Paige was kissing her.

Throughout their time as a kinky sex loving couple they'd had several kisses which more resembled fights than signs of affection, but this was the roughest ever, Paige practically fucking Emma's mouth with her tongue the same way she was using her strap-on and her finger to fuck Emma's pussy and ass. Which of course just made this experience so much more intense, and wonderful for the blonde, Emma welcoming this latest edition as she writhed underneath Paige, screamed into her girlfriend's mouth and most importantly came on the other girl's cock. Emma drenched the other female wrestler's strap-on dildo in her girl cum in yet another sign of her total submission to the goddess simply known as Paige, the Australian loving her English girlfriend more with every orgasm.

Paige had wanted to maintain a romantic atmosphere throughout, but she was also incapable of not making her lover cum as hard and as often as possible in a situation like this. She just couldn't help herself, and wouldn't if she could because she loved making girls cum. She especially loved making Emma cum, Paige savouring every adorable sound that the other girl made as well as every tremble and squirt which proved Emma was cumming for her yet again.

As was often the case when Paige was fucking Emma she became so lost in giving the other girl pleasure that her orgasm just kind of crept up on her, the stimulator inside the harness doing its job and pushing her body towards climax even as she was solely focused on Emma's pleasure. When it would no longer be ignored Paige forced herself to wait just like she had trained herself to do, but it was only a matter of time. More importantly while part of her would have liked to spend the rest of the night claiming Emma's pussy as hers she couldn't possibly go a night without sodomising her girlfriend, so Paige eventually allowed her orgasm to wash over her in a sign this was the beginning of the end.

She still fucked Emma through a couple of hard climaxes before switching holes, Paige using that time to make sure each of the other girl's orgasms was powerful as possible/prepare Emma's back hole for the abuse it was about to endure. It helped that since they had gotten together Emma had been taking a minimum of three ass fuckings a day and the previous pussy licking and current fucking had caused Emma's cream to flow down her arse crack and cover most of her hand, meaning that Paige was able to stuff a second, and then a third, and then a fourth finger into her favourite fuck hole.

Because of this, and again the constant anal abuse Emma was made to endure, it was pretty easy for Paige to remove her cock and fingers from her girlfriend's body and then a second later slide the head of that cock into Emma's bum hole, the English girl grinning wickedly as the Australian's eyes went wide at the penetration. Knowing just how Emma would react Paige broke the kiss so she could enjoy her girl's reaction to being anally violated, and oh Emma did not disappoint.

"FUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" Emma swore like she'd never be able to do on WWE TV, "Fuck me, oh God, fuck my ass! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass Paige, shove every inch of your big wonderful girl cock up my dyke ass and fuck it! Fuck me up the ass, ass fuck me, oh Paige! Paige! Paigggggggggeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Emma again tried to say more, to tell Paige exactly what she wanted and more importantly how much she loved her, but she was too overwhelmed by the feeling of her girlfriend slowly sliding inch after inch of long thick strap-on cock into her ass hole. The pain and the pleasure mixed together to create an unique sensation Emma could only feel while being anally penetrated, and it was a feeling she had quickly grown to crave, the submissive diva doing her best to relax her butt and give it up to the dominant diva who rightfully owned it. Oh yes, Paige owned her butt hole, and once again the dominant champion was proving it.

Just before the latest back door violation Emma had been dully aware of Paige pulling one of her legs from around her waist and pushing it up onto her shoulder to give her better access to her ass hole. Paige did the same to her other leg about halfway through the anal penetration, meaning that Emma ended up almost bent in half while her anal ring gripped firmly to half of her girlfriend's cock. Then Paige gave her a wicked grin, and buried the rest of the dildo deep within her bowels with one final mighty thrust, Emma letting out a squeal of pain and pleasure as the deepest available part of her rectum stretch to accommodate Paige's impressive poll.

"That's it baby, take it!" Paige moaned, "Take my big dick all the way! Mmmmmmmm, take it all the way up your tight little arse! Give me that bitch hole!"

"It's yours Paige, all yours!" Emma moaned in reply.

Emma was going to say more, but before she could Paige slowly pulled a couple of inches of dildo out of her ass hole and then pushed back in just as slowly, the WWE diva's champion/the NXT women's champion officially beginning to butt fuck her bitch. Oh yes, Paige was pumping her big dick in and out of Emma's most intimate hole, the blonde wrestler laying back and relaxing so she could actually allow the brunette wrestler to take what was rightfully hers, the fact that her back door was Paige's personal fuck hole filling Emma with so much joy it was almost painful, much in the same way her ass was now full to bursting.

Just like before the best part about being in this position was that Emma could look up into Paige's eyes/face and see the joy there, the pleasure, the determination, the love, and the sheer dominance of an Alpha female dominating her submissive mate. It made Emma so happy that she was obviously pleasing her woman. That she was a good fuck hole for her dominant lover. An orifice for their mutual pleasure, all Emma's physical training and experience fighting in the ring meaning nothing as she was truly conquered property in this moment. The fact that Paige's cock was now in her ass, forcing upon her the ultimate act of submission, made the experience so much more intense and yet at this slow pace it seemed just as romantic as the pussy fucking, especially as the two WWE divas locked eyes and stared at each other lovingly.

Paige found it equally overwhelming to look down into Emma's eyes and see pure submission, devotion and love. To be fair Emma looked at her like that even when Paige didn't have a strap-on firmly planted up the blonde's butt, but it was always so much more intense when Emma's arse hole was stretching for her dick. Not that it was a common occurrence, Paige preferring to ass fuck Emma doggy style to reinforce the idea of the other wrestler being her bitch. It was the same way she preferred to take her NXT bitches, Paige smiling happily as she briefly became lost in the sweet memories of butt fucking the likes of Bayley and Sasha Banks, their juicy asses jiggling as she pounded into them from behind.

Then her favourite piece of ass moaned for her, Paige refocusing on the woman she loved and was currently anally pumping and to her delight discovered that the gentle sodomy was paying off. She could see it in Emma's eyes and on her face, and she certainly could hear it in her moans, groans, whimpers, cries and gasps. Emma's arse had loosened up and now was ready for a serious pounding. The type of serious pounding Paige adored dishing out. However Emma was going to have to beg for it first, and even then Paige was determined to gently butt fuck her bitch until she was ready to begin the serious ass pounding that they both wanted.

As was usually the case Emma anticipated that Paige wanted more fun with her arse hole and didn't say a word, other than a few swear words and Paige's name over and over again. Paige kept waiting to get tired of hearing Emma moaning her name during sex, or just overall tired of this woman who was her polar opposite, but it never happened. Seemingly with every passing second she fell for Emma even more, and hearing her name over and over again just like that drove her to pick up the pace ever so slightly, in turn making her lover moan, gasp and whimper even louder for her.

During this the look on Emma's face/in her eyes became so overwhelming that Paige had to look away. Luckily there were other wonderful sights to choose from, like Emma's big boobs which jiggled with every thrust, down to the blonde's empty cunt leaking like crazy and then further down to her stretched arse hole. Ok, Paige didn't have the best view of the last thing, but it was still visible enough and in combination with everything else Paige promised herself she would be taking Emma's arse in this position more often. After all, she may love doggy style, but a little variety was fun. That was why she often made Emma anally ride her, and it and this experience were definitely why Paige was going to add taking Emma face to face to her normal repertoire.

Emma definitely love this position, although it was hard for her to imagine a position she wouldn't enjoy with Paige. Especially if Paige was fucking her in the butt, part of Emma wishing the other girl would continue sodomising her like this forever. Of course another part wished Paige would fuck her harder, that part slowly growing as the new WWE diva's champion picked up the pace slowly, but not nearly enough for Emma's liking. Oh yes, Emma wanted to be butt fucked hard and deep like the submissive little anal whore Paige had turned her into, that desire overwhelming her contentment and her need to please her dominant lover until she just couldn't help herself.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck me, please fuck me!" Emma whimpered, those words escaping her lips before she finally committed to begging, "Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard and make me cum! Please Paige, mmmmmmmm, pound my slutty little gay butt with your big strap-on cock and make me cum for you. Please? I need it, I need it so bad."

"Convince me." Paige interrupted with a wicked grin, "Convince me how badly you want it, and I'll give it to you."

Taking a deep breath Emma shamelessly begged with all the enthusiasm she could muster, which was a lot, "Please, please, please, please, pleasssssseeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee! Oh God fuck me, mmmmmmmmmm, please fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum. Please Paige? I need it soooooooooooo bad, mmmmmmmmm, I need you to fuck me like only you can. Ooooooooooh, you're sooooooooooo dominant Paige mmmmmmmmmm the biggest Alpha female in all of wrestling. Ooooooooohhhhhhh you were the first NXT women's champion and now you're the WWE diva's champion tooooooooo ooooooooooooh shit, that makes you the undisputed champion of every single WWE diva. Oh yeah, you're the champ. You're the champion of me and everyone else, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me my champion! Fuck me in the ass! Treat me like all the other WWE sluts you're going to butt fuck. Mmmmmmm, we are all just your ass sluts, ohhhhhhhhhh, every WWE diva just walking fuck holes for you to use whenever you want, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck, every single female wrestler in this company and orifice for your pleasure! We all know it, especially AJ. Why do you think she ran away? She knows her ass is yours for the taking, so she legged it and saved her butt for now, but sooner or later you're going to stuff her ass hole and make her your bitch just like me!"

"NO!" Paige interrupted, "Not like you Emma, never like you. Everybody else is just a fuck hole to me, especially AJ, but you... I, I love you. You're my number one bitch, my favourite piece of property, my girl. Do you understand that?"

Emma stared at Paige for a few seconds, then breathlessly whispered, "Yes."

"You don't sound sure." Paige frowned before grinning wickedly, "But that's ok, I'm going to change that."

Emma opened her mouth to insist she was sure, that she had just been overwhelmed by Paige's words, and that was true. Even though that Paige had already told Emma she loved her, and made it clear she was her favourite fuck hole, it was still overwhelming to hear, especially with a large cock up her ass. It became even more overwhelming as Paige suddenly picked up the pace, causing Emma to completely forget what she was going to say in favour of moaning, groaning, whimpering and eventually squealing in pleasure as her girlfriend began seriously sodomising her.

Although she wasn't exactly sure how long Paige had gently fucked her booty it was long enough that her back passage was nice and relaxed and ready for the hard pounding Emma had eagerly anticipated. Even when Paige moved her upper half downwards so that she was literally doing rapid push-ups/bending the blonde's body in half Emma felt nothing but pleasure. Granted that was partly due to Emma's athletic background, but that was mostly because of the skilful ass stretching she had received. That and the fact that she and Paige were now face to face, making the butt pounding even more intimate.

In what felt like seconds Emma was on the edge of climax, Paige keeping her there for what felt like hours but in reality was only about a minute before giving Emma what she wanted, this time with purely anal stimulation. Oh yes, Emma received the kind of intense climax she could only receive when her only form of stimulation was having her butt brutally fucked by a strap-on wielding Paige. That an intense pleasure of giving up her most intimate hole to a superior woman, the woman she loved and loved her, Emma deliriously crying out her name along with a few other phrases as she was roughly ass fucked to climax after climax.

"Paige! Paige, Paige, Paige, Paige, ooooooooooh fuck me Paige! Fuck me my champion! Fuck me my champion, fuck me my champion, fuck me my champion fuck me my champion fuck me my champion!" Emma squeal deliriously, "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME MY CHAMPION! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS PAIGE, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS! POUND ME DEEP! SLAM ME HARD! FUCK MY FUCKING ASS HOLE! BUTT FUCK ME MY CHAMPION, MMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME IN THE ASS, OHHHHHHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

There was nothing in this world Paige loved more than making Emma cum. Defeating AJ for the title was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, a moment she will treasure forever, but anally dominating her girlfriend, making the woman she loved cum over and over again from her dick up her arse, that was something she couldn't even accurately described it was so wonderful. The fact that this anal pounding came after fulfilling her ultimate career goal made everything so much more intense, Paige entering a high more powerful than any she'd ever known as she became lost in sodomising her precious Emma.

Emma was clearly just as lost, both WWE divas becoming lost in what they were feeling as one brutally abused the other's ass hole. It was also clear how both divas felt, Paige no longer looking away from the love and devotion she saw in Emma's eyes and wanting to show her girl she felt the exact same way by staring right back. Well, almost exact same way, as Emma was overcome by the submissive delight of that huge cock pulverising her bowels while Paige was lost in the pure dominance of wrecking another female wrestler's rectum with her giant dick, but what really mattered in that moment was showing each other that even during this extremely perverted act they loved each other.