You're Not What I Thought You Were

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

Maybe it wouldn't. Maybe Paige would make it her mission to make sure that it never did. Bugger Emma every single chance she got to the point that the poor blonde wouldn't even remember what it was like to sit down without excruciating pain. Maybe as well as making sure that Emma's ass hole was always gaping wide open or was at least stuffed with a butt-plug or strap-on Paige would make sure that the other wrestler was pleasing her with her tongue so much that all of Emma's food would taste like pussy or arse. Maybe she'd pimp Emma out, or keep her as her exclusive fuck toy, or maybe she would even make the other girl tattoo Paige's Bitch somewhere on her body so everybody would know who this hot blonde belongs too.

There were many things Paige wanted in that moment, but one above all others, "Suck my dick slut! Mmmmmm, clean it of all your virgin arse juice! You see this cock Emma? You see this girl cock which just took your anal cherry? Mmmmmm, yeah you do, well now I want you to suck it! Suck your cherry of my cock! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, suck that cock! Suck the cock which has just been up your virgin arse you beautiful bitch!"

Emma had found herself spreading her own ass cheeks were several minutes. She didn't mind, she knew it was something WWE divas secretly loved to do to each other, and now she was firmly in that position Emma had to admit it felt thrilling. Humiliating, sure, but like the butt fucking before it that was part of the fun. Of course when she got the permission she had been waiting for she didn't hesitate letting go of her cheeks, turning around and crawling in between Paige's legs to wrap her lips around the head of the other girl's cock.

From the way Paige moaned anyone listening might think she had a real dick, which was kind of weird. Then again Paige was still obviously basking in the glory of taking another girl's anal virginity, and Emma could understand that. Sure she had never taken another girl's back door cherry, but having hers taken was a wonderful experience she would never forget, as she did in fact moaned when she took Paige's dick into her mouth, although that was motivated by more than just what had just happened.

After all Emma loved the taste of ass. Whether it was another girl's ass or her own, from the source or something else she always loved it. Not that she could lick her own ass, but she had tasted it a few times on the lips of a girl who had been giving her a rim job. This was like that but so much more perverted, Emma's eyelids fluttering as she revelled in the debauchery of tasting the deepest part of her bowels on this monster cock before relaxing her mouth and then her throat to give it a proper cleaning.

Emma hadn't been with that many men, and had never sucked a strap-on before, but she had practised with a few dildos and a banana or two so she didn't think she did that badly. Her technique was sloppy, and she couldn't deep throat the entire length like most of the girls she had fucked like Alicia Fox and Sasha Banks, but she used her tongue to clean what she couldn't get her mouth on, and not only did Paige not offer any complaint but she continued praising her.

"Yeeeeeessssssss, that's it, suck my dick!" Paige moaned, really getting off at watching Emma blowing her, "Suck it you nasty little cock sucker! Mmmmmm fuck, you look good with a cock in your mouth. Oh yeah, you look good with my cock in your mouth, greedily sucking your own arse cream all up like the dirty little ass to mouth whore you are! Ohhhhhhhh, that's right Emma, you're my ATM whore now. My anal slut, my pussy and arse eating slave, mmmmmmm, my lesbian bitch. You are mine Emma, all mine!"

"All yours." Emma agreed once she took her mouth off the thoroughly cleaned cock.

The two women exchanged a brief smile and then Paige pulled Emma up into her arms and shoved her tongue down her throat. After a few minutes of passionately making out Paige broke the kiss, caressed the pretty face she was now so enamoured with and grinned, "Get dressed. I changed my mind about not wanting a girlfriend, so wear something nice because I'm going to take you out on our first date. Provided of course that you're still willing to put out afterwards and happy with being the bottom of this relationship."

Emma grinned widely back and nodded enthusiastically, both NXT divas quickly throwing on some clothes before leaving together arm in arm for the first of many dates followed by nights of passionate lesbian sex.

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers