You're Ours, Handsome

Story Info
Taken captive by two bisexuals, and one lesbian.
5.7k words
4.07
47.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers

Jared awoke in a bit of a start.

"Don't move, you big lug," he heard a female voice say from the total darkness that filled the room.

"Is he awake already?" asked another voice even more feminine, younger and sounding a little anxious.

"Yes," came the answer from the first voice.

"That was close," said the second voice, "you must not have given Terra enough. Go ahead and light the candles."

"I gave her the usual dosage," replied the first voice.

Then he heard what sounded like the creak of a chair, as if someone had stood up from sitting.

The last thing Jared remembered was having a drink with his date whom he had met just two days before. Her name had been Terra. They had come back to his house after having a romantic dinner. She had opted to watch a DVD in the comfort of his home instead of going to the theater to see a movie. He just thought of himself as having gotten lucky.

Right now he didn't feel lucky.

He tested the restraints against his wrists and ankles and found them secure. He wasn't spread eagle, as he could tell his ankles were tied just slightly apart, and secured to each other from each side farther down. As far as he could tell, he was tied to a bed. Where, he didn't have a clue.

The flick of a lighter and the glow of a candle having been lit revealed that he was in his own bedroom tied to his own bed, naked as the day he was born and there were three other figures in the room.

As the light from the candles grew, several being lit one after the other scattered throughout the bedroom, he realized that one of the voices belonging to the beautiful Terra. The other two women were just as gorgeous if not more so, both dressed as though they had just returned from an evening out in which they were intent on impressing a date. Any man would consider himself lucky to have the company of either one of them also. But right now, he didn't feel so lucky.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked.

"All in good time sweetheart," answered Terra.

"But I can get started on him, right?" said the smallest and what looked like the youngest of the three, directing her question to the dominate female of the group, "You said I could, you promised."

"Get started on me how, for what?" demanded Jared.

Terra's partner stepped forward to the side of the bed and folded her arms across her ample cleavage. The front of her dress dipped so low Jared surmised that her nipples were just barely covered.

"Mr. Barkley," she began, "and you have no way of knowing I am being sincere, but I assure you I am. You are in no danger... any immediate danger or directly that is. As long as you cooperate and do exactly as you are told, and I do mean exactly, we will not harm you in any way. Tess here," gesturing toward the youngest, "is going to... well, familiarize herself with your physique. Examine your body, as it were."

"For what purpose?" he asked.

"Well, for her own purpose really," she answered, "If she wants any actions taken by you she will tell you. Simply put, anything she tells you to do, you will. Otherwise, you will do nothing. And by any chance at all you have an idea of injuring her, believe me, you will regret it, assuredly and permanently. Now, is that clear?"

"What do you three ladies want?" he demanded.

"I asked you if you understood," she repeated.

"Yes damn it, I understand, now what the hell do you want?"

"I just told you what we want," she replied. "For you to do exactly as you are told, for the duration of the time we tell you. It really is that simple. Cooperate, and you will not be harmed."

Terra stepped up behind Tess and unzipped the back of her short, skin tight dress down to her buttocks. Tess did not remove it, but let it hang about her body allowing generous portions of herself to be viewed, but not all.

One shoulder strap fell down onto her upper arm as she crawled over onto the bed beside Jared and came to rest on her knees. Right then it became clear to him she was not concerned with any part of her body becoming exposed, as one breast gently sprung passed her dress and she made no attempt to retrieve it. She simply smiled at him with one firm boob bobbing and jiggling in the air as she reached and took his half erect cock in her hand, which she promptly began to stroke. As if in gratitude, it just as promptly began to respond.

"I think this thing is going to get huge Lara," she said. "Terra may have hit the jackpot with this one."

"You mean... you three have done this before?" asked Jared, "What are you going to do with me?"

"For the third time Mr. Barkley, anything we want," answered Tess. "Mostly, everything that every man normally would love for every beautiful woman to do to him except you will have no say in what, when, how, how often or how many times. Or for how long for that matter."

"What?" said Jared, not being able to believe his ears.

"In a nutshell Mr. Barkley, until further notice," said Terra, "your handsome, pussy fucking ass is ours. You brought me back to your apartment for the purpose of having intercourse. Well, believe you me, you are going to get your wish, one could say in overdose I might add."

Then, Tess turned her attention back to his near fully erect penis that she had not stopped caressing up and down its length.

"Look at it Lara," she said, "and it's still growing. It 'is' going to be huge."

She leaned over and took the knob between her lips and licked the tip with her tongue, removing the first bit of pre-cum from its end.

"Mmm," she moaned, then mumbled with the head of his dick still in her mouth, "Thus us gnoing do mbe sooo goond."

Pulling him farther into her mouth, she began licking and bobbing up and down on the tip of his shaft, slowly taking more and more of it into her mouth as she seemed to excite herself in the doing of it. With every passing second she inched her way down his rod till the head of it was throbbing at the entrance of her throat.

Jared's brain was desperately trying to force his cock not to respond, but to no avail. It was well on its way to rock solid whether he liked it or not.

The odd thing was, he wasn't actually aroused. He was, and this was also hard for his mind to comprehend, an unwilling participant to the oral sex that was being performed on him.

He wasn't into bondage and was repulsed by any act that included any one person forcing themselves onto another. But beyond that his shaft seemed to have a mind of its own and just kept reaching skyward until it stood at its full length of over eight and half inches.

Then thinking twice about it, he guessed it wasn't his dicks fault, having a young beautiful woman's lips wrapped around it, and more than half down its length at that.

Tess could tell that the thing in her mouth and hands was turning out even more massive than she had anticipated, so she pulled back to survey the breadth and height of his tower.

"Ohh, Lara," she said, "Look at it. That's going to feel so good when it fills me up. I've never had one that big to start. And it's so thick too. He's going to end up gigantic."

She returned to thrusting her lips as far down his shaft as she could as the crown of his dick began exploring the back of her throat. Then relaxing her muscles, she allowed it to begin the trek past its entrance.

In spite of himself, Jared groaned involuntarily as her tongue washed back and forth across the underside of his cock and her lips caressed as far down toward his pelvis as possible.

But oddly, he still felt no genuine arousal. Only the sensations that came with the act itself, minus the building of the twinges that normally foreshadow ones impending orgasm.

"Mmm," she said as she released the grip and hold she had on his shaft, and the knob popped out of her mouth. "I can't wait to enjoy every part of him."

Hurriedly, she shook her dress free from her body and let it fall to her knees onto the bed. Standing, she stepped out of it, but without removing her high heels. Stepping over his body she straddled his chest and lowered her now sopping cunt to his face.

"Now, remember what I said Love," Lara said to Jared.

"Yeah, remember what she said prick," repeated Tess, grabbing a handful of his hair and giving it just a gentle pull, "and eat me out. Eat my pussy prick."

"Now wait a..." Jared began.

But he was cut off as Tess pulled the handful of hair she held from the top of his head and forced her wet pussy down into his face, and maneuvered his mouth onto her slit as it opened to receive him.

"Ah, yeah," she moaned, "that feels so good. Oh yeah, eat it baby. Stick that tongue up my cunt. Slobber all over it for me. Oh yeah."

Tess began to ride his face as he unwillingly and without any enthusiasm began to lick and tongue her cunt while she continued to roll his face between her legs with his hair tangled in her fingers. As her pussy continued flowing with her juices, adding to the wet of Jared's mouth, she began to hunch onto his face working herself into a mild frenzy.

"Oh yeah, eat that pussy. You know you want to, you know you want it. And DAMN, you know how to too, don't you. AH, Yeah, you're good at it. You love it don't you. AH, AH, yeah, fuck that cunt with your tongue prick. Eat that pussy."

Tess rode his face with such force, she made it difficult for him to keep his bearings on the location of his tongue on and in her twat. Then he accidentally grazed her clit, and a jolt went through her, simulating a surge of electricity.

"Eek," she squealed, "Ahhh... (gasp)... Oh yeah, shit, you found my clit. What a good little prick you are. Nibble it, Oh... (gasp)... OH YEAH, that's it, good boy," she said as she drove her pussy even harder down onto his mouth.

Jared moved his lips to cover the area in question and sucked her little nub passed them, then raked his tongue up and down on it as he continued to suck.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Ooohh, baby, suck that thing, you got it now, Oh, Oh... (gasp)... yes, suck it."

Her gyrations then centered on him concentrating on massaging her clitoris, as she slowed the movements of her body so as to give him full access to that one duty. She had let go of his hair and had placed both hands on the head board of the bed, holding herself almost steady so that he could do her clit without any obstacles to hinder his progress.

"Oh, yeah, baby... (gasp)... Oh, yeah. Suck it, suck it... (GASP)... suck it..." she said as she gently humped his face. Then with one last thrust of her hips onto his sucking lips, she splashed a spray of feminine juices all over his waiting mouth. "FUCK, FUCK... (GASP)... Oh... (GASP)... YES, YES, Damn it, it's about fucking time. Ooooo."

Spasms taking control of her body, she began to quiver in full orgasm, jerking her hips twice more into his face, her buttocks squeezing together as every muscle in her body tensed in climax.

After she let the last of the sensations fade, she eased her pelvis slowly down his front to just below his stomach, and her naked body collapsed onto his chest. With her breathing deep and heavy, she kissed his neck working her way to his face where she devoured his lips with a deep kiss. "Mmm,"

Looking on, as she took a step forward, Terra said, "Damn, that was so fucking hot. I think I'll..."

"You will not," interrupted Lara. "We stick to the plan, as always."

Tess broke her kiss to lay her head on his shoulder, presumably to catch her breath. Jared took that opportunity to ask, "What plan?"

Lara removed her dress letting it drop in a pile on the floor as Terra removed hers as well but threw it across the room to let it fall behind the bed.

Lara then grabbed the armless chair she had brought from Jared's kitchen and drug it up to beside the bed. Turning the back to him, she straddled it leaving her pussy in full view through the large opening in the back.

"The plan, yes," she said, "This would be about the time in our schedule to explain everything to you, so that there will be no misunderstandings about any one thing whatsoever. Are you ready to hear me out?"

"I suppose," he said, "since I am what you would call a captive audience."

"And to top it off, he's got a sense of humor too," replied Terra, then added, "I like him."

"You can like him later," said Lara, "Right now, explain it to him."

"Mr. Barkley," Terra began, "First, the names we are using are not our own. They are nicknames or aliases, if you will. They are only known to us, and we use them only for this purpose."

"And what purpose is that?" asked Jared, looking over his chest towards Tess.

"To have our way with the man of our choosing," she said simply, "We find it... shall we say, stimulating."

"You drugged me last night," he stated.

"This night, actually," she corrected him, "only about an hour and a half ago. Why you awoke earlier than expected Lara will have to determine later. You see, she is a researcher in biochemistry. Over the years she has independently discovered a few natural substances and found through the study of them that they have several interesting effects on the human body. Most of those results were mild and slight, and in some cases hardly noticeable. But through diligence she was able to enhance the properties of three of these substances, and has been successful in developing them into very useful tools. As a result, due to the ability of the resulting compounds developed through her research, study and the testing of them on subjects such as yourself," she finished in a mock pout, "I am afraid we were seduced into the use of them for our own private obsessions."

"And what obsessions would that include?" ask Jared.

"They all boil down to only one actually," Terra answered. "To fuck you blind."

"Not literally of course," added Lara. Taking a large breath, and having begun to finger her own pussy she added, "She's merely using a figure of speech. We simply take turns having our way with the subject of our own choosing, in this case, you. Sometimes sharing, and for whatever length of time amuses us. Then we will put you back to sleep and leave."

"How can you do this," he asked, "without any conscience?"

"Oh, it all started out quite innocently at first, I assure you," she said, slipping her finger fully into her cunt, "I procured a date with a gentleman several years ago and let him take me home to his apartment, having no intentions of letting him have his way with me, for reasons you will soon understand. I had combined two of my serums to see if the second would work under the influence of the first. As it turned out, it worked better when combined with the other. Later I found out why, but that is unimportant right now. Suffice to say, when I rendered him unconscious, the second serum was designed to maintain an erection on the test subject throughout the duration of his state of unconsciousness. It did so. Later I repeated the procedure on another subject to show the effects to my... associates. Tess got curious, and I saw no harm in indulging her curiosity. One thing led to another and all three of us ended up fucking the subject uncontrollably, with him never having regained consciousness, any questions?"

"How long are you going to keep me like this." he asked.

"The short answer to that question would be two nights," she said, beginning to rub her clit more vigorously, "this night and one more. That would have us placing you back to sleep Sunday night, or in the wee hours of Monday morning to be exact, and you will simply wake up by 8:00 or 9:00 o'clock Monday morning to find us gone."

Terra added, "With nary a hair on your gorgeous head harmed, or even out of place."

"Again, not to be taken literally of course," replied Lara, "as your hair is going to get messed I'm afraid, as I can see it already is."

"You couldn't have just asked if I wanted to spend a weekend having wild sex with three beautiful women?" he asked, "What unattached straight male would say no to a proposition like that?"

"Well, I'm afraid it is not quite that simple Mr. Barkley," said Terra.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

Terra looked to Lara and said, "Tell this one, I like him."

"Tell me what?" he questioned.

Lara shrugged her shoulders and asked, "Sure, why not?" then as an afterthought she added, "But not until I get my first dip in the pool. Or more accurately, give him his. Help me get Tess off of him."

"I can get up," she said, apparently having been listening the whole time.

She rolled over on the opposite side of the bed and took up a position that provided a good view of whatever was to take place next.

Lara, having never stopped massaging her pussy, crawled onto the bed plopping herself on top of Jared with not even as much as a 'how do you do,' and plugged her cunt hole unceremoniously with his shaft that was now just short of fully erect.

With fresh flesh wrapped around its width it immediately swelled again rock hard, feeling to Jared somehow a little larger than before.

Lara slid slowly down its length till the hairs of both their crotches met. When she arrived, she simply began raising herself a few inches then sliding back down. Then she leaned a little forward with her hands on his chest, giving herself the ability to slide him in and out of her cunt with ease by simply moving forward and back.

Nothing fancy or even erotic, just up and back, in and out, repeated over and over and over and over. After almost fifteen minutes, although her breathing had become heavy and labored, moister glistening on her body, with her efforts becoming quickened and more pronounced, she never altered her technique.

But she did come... and in spades, big time.

When it arrived, had anyone been observing her closely they would have thought someone had hit her in the buttocks with an electric paddle. She shuddered several times, then relaxed and pulled herself off him.

She then took several deep breaths to calm and steady herself then straddled the chair again with her pussy dripping onto the seat.

"You don't even look like you enjoyed that," Jared said.

"Believe me," she replied brushing back a few strands of hair from her face. "Except for my orgasms, I didn't. I'm a lesbian."

"Then why..."

"Let me explain," she interrupted, "Terra and Tess are both bi-sexual. We are, and have been for many years, friends and very close. But I discovered early in my teens I preferred women as opposed to men."

"Then why take a turn on me?" asked Jared.

"When Tess got curious that first time and I allowed her to indulge herself, she had an extremely powerful orgasm. Terra was aroused and took a turn also with the same results. The two of them tried to talk me into doing the same by saying I needed to experience what they had, as it had been much more dynamic than any normal climax. When that failed they used the argument that since it was rape, and we were all in this together, I had to take a turn to balance the playing field as it were. No one of us needed to be any less guilty than another. But that is not why I continue to participate."

"Then why?" Jared asked.

Lara continued, "We found out too late, and actually it was just after that first time, that the serum that prolonged the erection had side effects for those who indulged in intercourse with the subject. Inside all the fluids of your body right now, is an enzyme that is produced by your own body from the serum itself. It is contained in all your fluids, but it is at its highest concentration in your semen while you remain conscious. That is why we no longer keep the subject under. The enzyme is what produces the heightened sensations of sensuality and magnifies the intensity of the orgasm for your partner during intercourse."

She shifted uncomfortably in her chair then continued, "Unfortunately, even after only one exposure, we discovered the female body is unable to climax without the aid of the enzyme, has become addicted to the climax that the enzyme produces, which can only be produced by the male while under the influence of the serum and is at its highest concentration while the subject is conscious and aware. In short, the serum I invented addicted all three of us to the orgasm that can only be produced by the enzyme made by the male body while under the influence of my serum."

ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers
12