You're Such a Pig!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god, it feels so good, so good," Kyla panted and pushed her ass back into me as her twat opened up to me and allowed me to slid in. I met little resistance after I slipped in three inches so I surmised young Kyla had lost her hymen already. Slipping my cock out, I pointed at her engorged lips and slipped back in, beginning to fuck at her young cunt. 'Please don't cum in me, I don't want to get pregnant," she moaned out breathlessly and I had to laugh.

'Don't worry Kyla," I said, "I've got other plans."

"Oh God," Kyla moaned as she felt my cock begin to slip in and out of her. She put her right hand on her clit as the sensation was driving her to an orgasm. Seeing this, I increased my thrusting and gripped both sides of her hips.

'Come on Kyla, fuck me, fuck me" I told her and slapped her right ass cheek. She responded by rocking her hips and tilting her ass higher.

Kyla's pussy was growing warmer on my cock and I knew she was going to cum again. Using my hands, I spread her ass cheeks and watched her legs and little pussy lips quiver around my cock. Her asshole tightened and she began to scream. Her moans were loud and I suddenly wondered if our neighbors might hear our little tryst. Taking the back of her head, I turned it so she was face down to our couch and pushed her face into the cushions. Laughing at her predicament, Kyla moaned and groaned into the soft fabric as she came.

"Get up," I abruptly told her, as her orgasm seemed to begin to subside. Obediently, Kyla pivoted on her sandal heels. She looked at me with a smile and then spotted my rock hard cock. Reaching with her right hand, she grabbed it and immediately began stroking it.

Pulling her hand away, I threw myself down on the couch backwards so I was sitting with my legs spread. Kyla, moaned an 'Aww' at my pulling her hand off my cock and now stood looking down at me. She smiled at my openness, my hard on pointing straight up from my lap. She began to bend down between my legs but I stopped her.

"Sit on my lap," I told her and reached for her hand. She took mine and began to put both knees up on either side of my lap facing me but I stopped her. "Here do this instead," I said, changing my mind quickly. Her beautifully shaved pussy was glistening in front of me and I wanted my mouth on it again. Sliding my head to the right and swinging my legs to my left and I lay out on the couch before her.

"Make up your mind," Kyla laughed and her taut stomach muscles quivered.

"Come on, sit on my face," I said and reached for her again. Kyla thinking I wanted to have her ride on my cock turned one way and had to pivot the other way to accommodate me. Her cute little ass and pussy swinging above me made my cock throb. Reaching down, I gave it a squeeze and a quick pump.

Kyla saw me do it and grinned, "You seem to like touching yourself."

"Not half as much as I like touching you," I kidded back.

"Ho, ho, ho," Kyla said as she mounted my face. Kidding aside, we quickly melted into a steamy 69, with me burying my face in her sweet, juicy muff. As my mouth brought her closer to getting off, the harder she tried to get me off.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as Kyla's fingers played with my balls and stroked my cock hard into her warm mouth. Hearing me Kyla laughed and tried to take more of me in her mouth. Feeling this, my hands left her hips and cupped the back of her head and pushed it down on my cock. Going with it, she deep throated me as best she could and gagging, pulled her head away.

"Oh fuck, do it again," I said, loving the feeling of being engulfed. My hands gripped her head again and Kyla dipped her head. My cock slipped down her throat again and Kyla seemed to handle it better this time. Rocking my hips, I thrust upward, getting myself deeper.

Kyla pulled off of me again and I heard her giggle as she caught her breath. "Wooo", she laughed as she took some deep breaths. Her body wiggled on top of me and I kissed her on her puff lips.

Taking my hands again, I guided her head back to my cock and she took my hint and slid her mouth back onto my cock. She was teasing me and slowly lowered her mouth along my length. I could feel her mouth opening to oblige me and helped her down with my hands.

"Oh fuck, get it all, get it all," I groaned as I felt her nose in my balls and brought my legs up around her head and squeezed it. I could hear Kyla moan and giggle at her predicament. She hung there for a few glorious seconds and I felt like I was in heaven. Playfully, I began counting out loud, "1, 2, 3, 4."

Beneath me with my cock inserted deep in her throat, Kyla began to giggle harder and her throat spasmed.

"Oh fuck yeah," I laughed as she squeezed my cock with her mouth and throat. Pulling her mouth off my cock, I bench pressed her off of me and deposited her on the far end of the couch. Climbing up, I sat with my saliva-covered cock sticking straight up in my lap.

Kyla spun around on her knees to see what I was up to next and giggled, "I feel like a rag doll."

It made me laugh and my cock throbbed hard as I looked her over. Prissy Kyla was glimmering with sweat all over her near naked body, she was panting, her make up was askew, her eyeliner running down from her eyes, and she was all mine. Cupping the back of her head, I brought her mouth back to my lap. With a fake look of surprise, she bent her body down over me to take my cock back into her mouth. Seeing her eagerness, I diverted her mouth to mine and kissed her hungrily. She responded in kind and brought her right hand to my cock to stroke it. Pre-cum escaped my cockhead and my hips bucked my cock in her grip. It made her laugh and stroke faster to match my thrusting.

'Put your mouth on it," I moaned in her mouth and she broke our kiss and with a wink bowed her head to suck on my engorged cock head.

"Oh fuck," I grunted as I felt my balls begin to tighten. "Yeah that's it," I said as I thrust my hips upward and fucked her hand and mouth. "Don't stop, don't stop, I want you to make me pop," I half ordered and half pleaded. The feeling was incredible and I wanted it to last forever but was having a hard time holding back. Cupping the back of Kyla's head, I pushed downward and her hand gave way so it was just her lovely mouth I was thrusting up into.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I groaned as my cock stiffened and my balls emptied into her lovely mouth. At first, Kyla reacted by trying to pull her head up and off my cock. She was shocked by the initial spurt, caught her breath and swallowed my goo and slid her mouth down further to catch and swallow my second and third spurts. Unbeknownst to me, she knew from past experience if a guy was going to cum in her mouth, it was best to take as much of his cock in her throat so his sperm went right down her throat, instead of hitting her taste buds.

"Oh yeah, that's it," I told her as put my left hand on my spent cock and jerked off the last drops into her hungry mouth.

Rising back up on her knees, Kyla wiped the corners of her mouth and flipped her bangs out of her eyes and took a deep breath. She had a glazed, just fucked look as she smiled down at me and watched me jerk my spent and satisfied cock. She batted her eyelashes in an attempt to get her eyes to focus.

Watching her made me laugh, "Come on, show me your tits," I teased her, bringing my right hand up to cup her left breast.

Slapping at my hand, Kyla giggled, "You're Such A Pig."

"Oink, Oink," I snorted, giving her nipple at gentle tweak.

12