You're Sure?

Story Info
When the going gets rough...
1k words
39.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're absolutely sure about this, now?" he asked, a faint trace of incredulity in his voice. It seemed like as good a moment as any for last chances. He felt his breath coursing heavily though his bare, toned chest as he fixed her with a serious gaze.

She raised an eyebrow. "When are you going to stop asking that?" she retorted, her curly black hair forming an arc as she tossed it playfully.

His whole body was hard, taught, ready. He took her in like it was the first time, running his gaze over her small frame, her lithe body encased in a flirtatious black bra and boyshort set, the impish look on her grinning face. The top of her head was on level with his shoulder. She could twist him in circles with a single wink.

"Just remember the safeword," she said, craning her neck and kissing him softly on the lips. She glanced once more at his boxer-clad body and then fixed his gaze with hers. "Now."

And as fast as the signal could traverse his electrochemical pathways, his right hand shot out and grabbed for her wrist. She whirled in another wave of hair, breaking his grip on her and dashing for the door. Too slow – his reflexes were razor-sharp, and his arms encircled her waist and threw her sideways into the bed. She shrieked as fell on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. She thrashed her legs, hitting him repeatedly.

He pushed a hand down on the small of her back, pinning her body to the sheets beneath them. With his other hand he reached between her legs, searching. She tried to close her thighs but his strong arm forced them open roughly, sliding up and yanking her panties aside. She shrieked again into the sheets as he pushed a finger into her already wet pussy. Her hands gripped the sheets as she felt his breath on her neck.

"Don't tell me you don't like this," he whispered, his lips inches from her ear and two of his fingers pistoning in and out of her. Her body was electrified, her pussy already contracting around his fingers, yet in a burst of strength she thrust her back up and knocked him to the side. He threw a leg around her waist and an arm around her collarbone, pulling her back into him. His throbbing erection nudged against her pussy through two layers of fabric.

"I know what you want, slut," he growled. With one hand he grasped a fistful of her hair, and with the other he yanked down his boxers. He pulled her mouth onto his cock, gasping as her moist lips raked over the taught skin of his shaft. Her heart pounded as she swirled her tongue around him, loving the feel of his hand on her hair, loving how he used her mouth for his pleasure. Faster, faster he thrust between her lips, growing ever more hard and aroused. He pulled out, leaving her gasping.

Keeping one hand on her hair and touching her cheek with the other, he ordered, "Bend over the desk and spread your legs." She moaned as he pulled her to the desk and threw her over it, his hand again cupping her pussy. She was soaking wet by now.

She jumped and arched her back as his hand came down hard on her ass. She tossed her hair and turned to look at him, standing naked behind her. His cock jutted out rakishly and his face had a fiery glow to it.

He spanked her twice more. "Take your bra off," he ordered, sliding a finger beneath her boyshorts and against her pussy lips. She did, her body aching for him. He watched her back rise and fall with each heaving breath she took.

His finger slipped against her clit, rubbing and probing. "Tell me what you want," he said.

She bit her lip and thrust her hips back against his hand, unwilling to finally give in and end the game. Sensing her reluctance, he upped the ante.

She gasped loudly as the head of his cock replaced his fingers at the entrance to her pussy. He withdrew his hand from her thighs and slapped her ass again. Her body moved forward and then back, sliding her lips over his pulsing shaft.

"Aah... I want you to fuck me!" she cried.

"You want this cock?" he toyed.

"Mmm... yes... I want your cock, baby!" she moaned as she pushed her hips back against his. "Fuck me!"

Grabbing her hair again, he maneuvered her over to the bed, positioning her on her hands and knees. He pushed her head firmly down against the sheets and spread her legs, opening her dripping pussy to him. He nudged her lips open with his the head of his cock, which was flowing with precum. She moaned for him to fuck her hard.

He grasped her hips in his strong hands and slid into her. They both cried out with the delicious, slippery pleasure of skin on skin. She spread her legs further to try to open herself wider to him. She wanted him deeper, harder... he smacked her ass hard enough to leave a handprint and she growled with delight. Their hips slapped together with the rhythm of their fucking.

Her fingers worked her clit as he pistoned in and out of her, working himself toward an orgasm. She could feel his cock swelling within her slippery pussy walls, stretching her further.

"I want your cum, baby! Cum in my pussy!" she shouted between moans of lust. This spurred him on faster, and soon he threw his head back and slammed as deep as he could.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming inside you, yes, YES!" he cried as his cock exploded within her. His hands locked onto her shoulders and pushed forward, pinning her between the sheets and his body. She could feel his cum splashing deep inside her, and with that sensation her own orgasm overcame her. The sheets only partially muffled her screams of pleasure and release.

And then she was in his arms and he was caressing her softly, reassuring her of his gentle side. She nestled herself against him and, exhausted, they drifted off to sleep.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breaking Bella Ch. 01 Recently laid-off Bella moves in with her older boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Rubberdoll Puppet Show Girl at a slave fair is transformed into a rubber doll.in BDSM
Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 01 She is kidnapped, forced to marry and get pregnant by cult.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Restitution A young married couple are taken captive to repay a debt.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Secret impregnation Impregnation by other means.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories