You're The One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilBeLes
WilBeLes
167 Followers

"I actually found it to be a turn on. I was super wet after that. You were so embarrassed you actually lost your mood." Elise looked down at our feet and giggled, then returned her gaze to meet mine. "I want my teacher to spank her naughty student. Will you spank me, Ms Grey?" Elise's eyes were filled with love and lust. Her voice was filled with passion.

"Oh my God... it sounds so hot if you say it that way." I cleared my throat. "Ms Benson, you have been a very naughty girl. By the time I finish my shower, you better be ready for your spanking." I looked sternly at Elise and tried not to smile.

"Yes, Ms Grey, I will wait in your office for you." Elise released her arms from my middle. Her one hand cupped my pussy. She surprised me and pushed her middle finger into my dripping pussy. She removed her finger slowly and brought it up to her mouth. Elise seductively slipped the finger between her lips. She closed her eyes.

"Mmmmm..." Elise opened her cerulean blues and looked straight into my brown eyes. "Please, hurry up, Ms Grey? I'm dripping to be spanked." At that Elise turned her back to me and bent slightly forward. I drew my hand back and slapped her on the cheeks. My hand print covered one of her cheeks.

"Oooooohhhhh... mmmm," she exclaimed, and then ran out of the bathroom.

"What did I get myself into? She brings a side of me out that I didn't even know existed," I said to myself and walked into the hot spray of the shower.

I spent a few minutes washing myself, and then went to the bedroom to get dressed. I decided to wear the clothes I had worn that day over the harness, with a realistic-looking attachment we bought two months ago. I walked into my office and froze at the door. The sight my eyes met just about made me drool. Elise sat on a corner of my desk. She wore a school uniform she had changed into.

She kept the black pumps she wore with the uniform at school. Her legs were just smoothly shaven a few minutes ago. The tight black skirt was turned into a mini skirt. The way she had her leg crossed over the other made her skirt ride higher up her thighs. The yellow button-up shirt was pulled in on the sides. It hugged her torso like a second skin. Her top button was undone. I had a spectacular view of her support bra. It pushed her soft globes up and into each other.

I walked past Elise and sat in my chair, behind my desk. I crossed my arms, trying to look serious. Elise slid off my desk and gave me a perfect view of her naked ass cheeks under her skirt. She walked around my desk toward me. She traced her fingers on the desk. She sat on my desk in front of me. She spread her legs wide.

"So, Ms Benson, why didn't you do your homework for today?" I asked her. I tried not to think about the fantasy about her that I had had in class.

"Ms Grey, I did do my homework. My dog ate it before I left for school," she answered. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

"Your dog ate your homework. Do you seriously think I can believe your excuse?" I tried not to laugh.

"No Ms Grey. What is my punishment going to be?" She licked her lips seductively.

"I think a few lashes with my ruler should be punishment enough." I leaned to my drawers to the right and pulled out a flexible plastic ruler. "Bend over my lap, Ms Benson." I slapped the ruler into the palm of my other hand.

Elise got off my desk and leaned over my lap. I raised her skirt over her back to reveal her sweet soft ass cheeks. I traced my finger up her slit from the bottom to the top and elicited a guttural groan from her. She was indeed super wet. I rubbed my hand over her cheek and slapped her.

"Ouch... hhhmmm," she moaned. I waited for a few seconds.

Slap.

"Ouch... mmmm," she moaned again. She didn't say stop, so I continued.

Slap.

"Ouch... more," she exclaimed. Elise started to rock her hips.

Slap.

"Ouch... yes more." I could feel her clit rub against my knee.

Slap.

"Ouch... more Angel," she exclaimed again. Her hips rocked faster.

Slap.

"Aaahhh," she moaned. My knee was lathered in her juices.

Slap.

Slap.

"Oh my God... I'm cumming... more." My own pussy started to throb.

Slap.

Slap.

I felt Elise's juices gush onto my pants. She raised her head and looked over her shoulders into my eyes, a satisfied but not yet sated grin on her face. I guess I had a bewildered look on my face because she smiled brightly at me, got off my lap and kissed me passionately. I saw the lust in her eyes. She turned to face my desk then swiped everything on it onto the floor. She sat down on my desk and spread her legs wide, then lifted her skirt up over her waist.

"Eat my pussy, Ms Grey. You know you want too. Please eat me." I couldn't believe that she was acting out my fantasy. My heart raced in my chest. My juices dripped down my thighs.

She lay down on her back. She brought her legs up, her feet resting on the table. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her thighs. I began my descent onto her hot wet pussy. I used my thumbs to separate her outer labia. I flattened my tongue and licked from her little rosebud to her mons. Elise moaned loudly at feeling my tongue swipe over her throbbing clit. I swirled my tongue around her clit.

"Yes, my Angel... yes," Elise said and pinched her hard aching nipples.

I used my thumb to rub her clit and stabbed my tongue in and out of her love tunnel.

"Mmmmm... ooohhh," she moaned. Elise's chest rose and fell as she panted faster and faster. She bucked her hips into my face. My beautiful woman had her alluring crystal blue eyes screwed shut. I released my free arm from around her leg and undid my pants. Once I got my pants open, I stood up and out popped the toy.

A loud groan escaped Elise's lips at feeling nothing working on her wanton pussy. She raised her head slowly and opened her eyes to search for mine. I leaned my torso over Elise's body and kissed her affectionately. I undid the buttons of her shirt and the front clasp of her bra. I broke our kiss and looked into her violet lust-filled eyes, then at her lips. She bit down on her lip, feeling the toy rub against her entrance.

I smiled whimsically at her then thrust my hips forward. Her sweet love tunnel swallowed the toy to the base with ease. I pulled back slowly then thrust my hips into her. I kept a slow rhythm. Elise raised her hips whenever I thrust into her. I traced my finger tips gently up and down her stomach and then around her areolas. I rubbed her hard aching nipples with my thumbs.

Elise moaned and groaned incoherently. Sweat trickled over my skin, my breathing was erratic and my thighs burned. I gripped Elise's hips and thrust harder and faster into her. Elise raised her legs to rest them against my torso. I held her legs with my hands while I thrust into her.

All the pent up emotions of the last seven months came pouring out of my system into a new burst of energy. I felt the familiar tingle in my core as the ecstasy climbed higher and higher. Elise thrashed her head from side to side and bucked her hips faster and harder to match my rhythm. She dropped her legs to my sides and wrapped them around my waist. She sat up to wrap her arms under my arms around my chest.

"Oh, my Angel... I love you so much," she whispered into my ear.

"I love you more, Honey," I whispered into her ear with a raspy voice.

We kissed each other furiously while our climaxes crashed through our bodies. We rode the waves of pleasure rippling through our bodies. Our bodies twitched uncontrollably in one another's arms. We stopped thrusting our hips into each other. I held Elise in my arms, picked her up with her arms and legs wrapped around my body and carried her to our bed. We made more passionate and affectionate love to each other, then fell asleep, exhausted, in one another's arms.

I woke up the next morning feeling Elise stir next to me. She turned over and draped half her body over mine. She settled a leg between mine and put a hand on a breast. The cool icy winter morning air blew in through the open window. Goose bumps appeared on our warm bodies.

"Morning, Honey."

"Morning, Angel." We kissed one another gently.

Elise started to giggle, as we held one another. I raised my head and looked quizzically into her blues.

"What could possibly be so funny?" I watched her beautiful eyes gleam with joy.

"I haven't seen you that rowdy in a while. We should do that more often. Role play is fun."

"I have been a little stressed the last few months, haven't I?" Elise nodded her answer and smiled lightly at me.

"I'm actually impressed that you lasted this long with my mood swings. I am usually a peaceful person." I turned my head, unable to look at her.

"My Angel," Elise gently pinched my chin between her fingers and turned my head back. She kissed me lovingly on the lips, without breaking eye contact.

"Part of the stress you were facing, I faced with you. I wanted you with all of your impurities and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I am so lucky to have you in my life. I have been thinking the last few weeks. Maybe we could open our own restaurant. We have the money to do it. I already have all the information we need to start. Danielle helped me with all the legal stuff. What do you think, Honey?" I sat up and leaned against the headboard. I stared into her clear blues.

"Our restaurant... I like the sound of that. I think it's a wonderful idea. I know you love teaching but you weren't happy anymore my Angel, especially after what Tim did at the dance. Why not start with the restaurant now while you don't have any other commitments?" Elise kissed me again, more passionately.

"You're right; I have the time to do everything that's needed to be done. I already have my eye on a restaurant for sale. It's situated in central, the busiest part of the city. We could buy it and revamp it the way we want it. The owner went bankrupt because his general manager embezzled money."

"Then go for it, my Angel. You don't need my permission to do anything that could improve our future. We both would be doing what we love the most and we make a good team in the kitchen."

"Honey, I might not need your permission do to something but I want to include you in my decisions. We are going to get married soon. I think we should wait until after our wedding and honeymoon, before opening the restaurant. We can just buy the restaurant now."

"Then get someone in to finish it while we're away on our honeymoon." Elise finished my sentence for me.

"Exactly, so for now while you are still studying, I will arrange the wedding for after you graduate from college. It will give me something to do."

"Mmmm... I can't wait to be your wife. Mrs Elise Benson Grey does have a nice ring to it, or maybe just Mrs Elise Grey. I was thinking about dropping Benson totally. The name only reminds me of what could have been."

"It's up to you, Honey. We published your book under Elise Grey anyway, as you requested. Mom and Dad already see you as part of the family."

"Mom and Dad offered to help us pay for the wedding and the honeymoon. Why don't you want them to help?" Elise asked me, and then kissed a nipple.

"Honey, I know they mean well, but I don't want to be dependant on them. I know we have a budget to work with now that I'm jobless. We need all the help we can get, even though we have the money to keep us on our feet for a couple of years. I'm going to the restaurant this morning and suggest that I take over the chef's position while she concentrates on the students."

"I think that's a brilliant idea, my Angel. Mom was looking for an assistant chef anyway. She actually wanted me to ask you if you would be interested. She forgot to ask you yesterday." Elise looked at me with curiosity. She could see I didn't like the fact that my mother was worming herself so close to my girl. "You still don't trust Mom around me. I can see it in your eyes when I talk about her."

"It's going to take me a while to trust her again. Even if it looks like she has found the one woman she has been searching for."

I slid down the bed and settled my head on Elise's stomach. She tangled her hand in my hair, gently massaging my scalp. I still had that fear deep down inside me that I will lose Elise. I was afraid of losing all those closest to me. Elise knew this; she tried to show me everyday that I won't lose her. I knew I wouldn't lose her but the fear stayed there, no matter what I did.

"I love you, Shannon."

"I love you, Elise."

I raised my head and crawled up the bed next to her. I draped my arm over her flat stomach and stared into her crystal blues. Elise turned onto her side to face me. She stared into my brown eyes. She trailed her fingers along my lips, down my chin, down my neck, into the valley between my breasts and settled her hand over my heart. At that moment I saw all the truth in her eyes. I didn't need to worry about losing the woman I love. She will always be with me, be there for me and stand by me. At that very moment I realised that all I needed to worry about was spending the rest of my life with Elise and taking each day as it came. All the fear I had felt disappeared, leaving a sense of peace behind. I leaned forward, closed my eyes and kissed my wife to be hungrily, yet soft and gently.

We got ready for our long day ahead. After breakfast we headed to the restaurant together. My father was at the college already. Alex and my mother were in the kitchen. They got everything ready for the day's class. Elise, Alex and a few other students started with their day's culinary studies. My mother and I sat in her office to talk about our future, mine and Elise's.

"Mom, Elise and I have been talking this morning. You and Dad offered to help us with the wedding and the honeymoon. We would love your help but I will be arranging the wedding myself. We would love for you to do the catering." I leaned back in the chair to rest my back.

"Oh, we would be happy to help you, Shan. Have you two set a date yet?" Vanessa asked, excited and giddy.

"Yes, we set the date for after Elise's graduation. We're going to Paris for our honeymoon. There is something else I need to talk to you about, which is actually why I am here."

"After her graduation... that won't be a problem. Paris sounds great for a honeymoon. You always wanted to go there as a young girl. Are you here about the job opening then?"

"Yes, I am Mom. I was thinking that I could manage the kitchen for you while you concentrate on the classes. I do need the job and you need a head chef. I know all your recipes by heart."

"I agree, Shan; I would love it if you could fill the spot. I'll pay you what I would pay a head chef. I get the feeling that this is only going to be temporary?"

"Thank you Mom. Yes, it is temporary. Elise and I are going to open our own restaurant next year, after our honeymoon. I already set up a meeting with the owner of the restaurant that closed down in central. We're going to buy it from him."

"That's a great idea, Shan. You love cooking just as much as I do. Are you and Elise going to run it together? I mean like share the head chef role?" Vanessa sat forward in her chair crossing her arms on the desk.

"Yes Mom, we make a good team in the kitchen. We work very well together and I think this will only make our relationship stronger." I sat back watching her. My mother had a sad expression on her face. She was hiding something from me, something that involved me.

"What is it Mom? What are you hiding from me?" I chewed nervously on my lips.

"I would rather let your father tell you himself. He will be back here in an hour. He took the day off from work today." My mother started tearing up. I stood up from the chair and kneeled next to her. I wrapped my arms around her. She looked at me, and then started crying again. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Mom, whatever it is, we will get through it together, as we always do." I felt her shake her head in my neck.

"Not this time, Shan. I need you to know something. Whatever happens, I always have and always will love your father. There is a reason why your father and I have been searching for a woman to join us."

"Mom, you're scaring me. What? ... No, I will wait for Dad to tell me. I'm going to get you a cup of coffee and check on your class. I will be right back... okay?" My mother nodded her answer. I wiped her tears away.

I left her office and returned a few minutes later with a cup of coffee. Her class was doing well, considering the mood she was in. While out of the office, I called the guy I had set the meeting with and moved it to a few minutes here in the restaurant. I kneeled next to my mother again and stared at her chameleon eyes. They seemed to show a great deal of sorrow and pain. I knew that if I didn't go to the meeting now, I wouldn't go after my father had his say. I didn't want to leave my mother in her condition but I had to do this for Elise and me.

"Mom, I'm going to meet that guy now quickly before Dad arrives. He'll be meeting me here in a few minutes."

I left the kitchen and sat in front of the restaurant. A man with a briefcase, dressed in a suit arrived a few minutes later. We talked for a while, and then I signed the papers. It was done. My Dad arrived just after the guy left. I followed him to the back office. Elise and Alex joined us while the other students and staff were busy. The restaurant was still closed. We all sat in the office and waited for my Dad to tell us what he needed to tell us. He took a deep breath.

"When Shannon was a baby, I got very ill. I had cancer. It took a lot of therapy and treatments but we beat it. A few days ago, I started feeling ill again, so I went to see my doctor today." He took a deep breath, stifling back tears. My mother cried uncontrollably; he was desperately trying to calm her down. "The cancer is back and it has spread wildly. They can't do anything about it."

"How long do you have, Dad?" I asked, unable to look at him. Elise and Alex sat next to me, crying and holding onto each other. My mother held onto my father, unwilling to let go of him.

"I don't know. The doctor said I have a year or two at the most. I can go for treatments and medication but it won't help much. I have decided to retire and spend the last of my time with my family while I still can."

I understood at that moment why my father let my mother have a woman in her life. She needed someone to keep her mind off my father after he was gone, someone to care for and to take care of her. I knew what I had to do. I looked at Elise, who stared at me over Alex's shoulder. They let go of each other. Alex went to hug my parents. Elise scooted closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I hugged her tightly into my arms.

My father left my mother and Alex hugging one another and knelt before Elise and me. We broke our hug to look at him. I felt Elise's hand sneak into mine while I was searching for hers.

"I promise I will be at the wedding and I will be here when you get back from your honeymoon. I want to see you two succeed. I hear you two have bought a restaurant today?" He looked at me with his big brown glistening eyes.

"Yes, we have. I signed the papers this morning before you arrived. Elise and I are each paying fifty percent the deal closes the end of the month." I lowered my face and looked at the floor. I couldn't look at him. His arms snaked around us both. Feeling the strong arm of my father around my neck made me burst into tears. In a few seconds Elise joined us in our tear fest.

"I love you, Dad," Elise and I said at the same time into his neck.

"I love you too, my girls, and don't you ever forget that."

We broke our three way hug to let Alex and Elise go back to class. My mother joined them after a few minutes. My father and I talked for a bit about the wedding.

WilBeLes
WilBeLes
167 Followers