You're the One for Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caden pushed open his front door and sweeping Elise up, he carried her over the threshold. She grinned up at him and he found himself lost in the hazy silver depths of her eyes. "I love you, Elise Roberts."

"I love you, Caden Alexander. Forever and always."

"Until death do us part?"

"Even after that."

*******

Elise walked towards the center of the compound with Lilia at her side. She had met with the woman the day after the meeting with Urian's ambassadors. Lilia had her doubts, but when she saw how easily Elise put a few of the more vocal females in their place, she had no doubt that Caden had chosen well. Elise demanded respect, and after a few fights with some of the betas that wanted to move up the ranks, fights that Elise won, she had earned it. So, it was easy for Lilia to make the decision to offer her support and allegiance to the new mate of the Alpha Prime.

Elise strode with her head held high, her gait was regal and she made sure that everyone was aware of her status without even having to open her mouth. She exuded an air of importance, but at the same time she was incredibly approachable, especially after Caden claimed her in front of the whole pack. Her wolf was much less prickly and more secure with her place in the pack.

The pack was gathering to see off Dairus, Bennett and the other ambassadors. Lilia was one of the women that were going to Thane's pack. She was confident in Elise's ability to lead and was ready to find a new challenge to tackle. If it didn't work out, she would be back to support Elise, but she had to at least give it try.

When they arrived, Lilia took her place with the other ambassadors and Elise stood next to Benjamin, grabbing his hand and giving it a quick squeeze of support. When the time came, she hugged Bennett and Darius tightly, wishing them safe travels and hoping that they would return to the pack with mates of their own.

Caden stood next to his mate as he watched his brothers walk off into the forest. He hadn't noticed it before, but for some reason, he couldn't get close enough to her and when he brushed against her, he could smell her arousal, the scent causing his cock to harden almost immediately.

He stayed as long as it was absolutely necessary to and then he pulled Austin to the side and put him in charge of the pack for the next week or so. When Austin tried to question him about his reason, Caden simply gave him a wolfish grin.

"My mate is almost in heat and I think it's about time we populate this world with more Alexanders."

Austin laughed, clapping him heartily on the back and watched as Caden walked off with Elise draped over his shoulder like some captured cavewoman. Austin pulled Benjamin to his side and nuzzled in his neck, loving the way it made him purr.

"Kitty cat, we're in charge while Caden's off making babies with Elise...but I think it's about time we made babies of our own," Austin murmured into his ear.

Ben felt his breath catch in his throat, more from the way Austin was whispering into his ear and tracing it with his tongue than his words. "What do you mean?"

"I want to have little cougar wolves with you...now. I think we should seriously think about how we want to go about it and when Darius or Bennett get back, we should do it."

Ben felt the way Austin's body was tense against his. His mate was nervous and unsure, but Benjamin knew how he felt. Starting a family was a big thing, especially since they had just met such a short time ago. Could he really be ready to start a family with Austin?

Benjamin turned in his arms and smiled up at his lifemate, planting gentle kisses all over his face. "Austin Alexander, I would be thrilled to have pups with you. I can't wait to start a family with you, to continue to share my life with you. Let's do it."

Austin grinned, hugging Ben tightly before scooping him up and walking toward his cabin on the outskirts of the territory. He would move into the cabin that was closer to the center of the compound later that day, but right then, he wanted the privacy that his main cabin provided. He wanted to make his kitty cat scream, with no interruptions.

Austin listened to the purr of his mate and he couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. It had been a long time coming, but he had finally found the one for him.

12