You're Under Undress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe looked perplexed. She didn't know how she was going to do both Sharon and Mariska at the same time.

Sharon saw small worried lines form on Zoe's forehead as she pondered her own question.

"Not to worry, Zoe. It will all become clear later."

Just then the other masseuse walked into the hot tub room and came towards Zoe and Sharon.

"Hi, Lydia. Sharon tells me you are going to join us."

"Yes, that's right. I'm going to give Miss Mariska her full-body massage while you do Miss Stone."

By now Mariska had become aware of the soft whispering around her, and she slowly opened her eyes to see who it was. She was somewhat surprised to see three women, Sharon still sitting beside her and two employees standing at the edge of the hot tub, both wearing the same outfits, very short, tight-fitting bottoms that showed the lines of their pussies and very tight T-Shirts that clung to their breasts, causing their nipples to be seen, too. This left their well-toned, tan midriffs exposed, and she saw Zoe had a small silver ring in her navel.

Mariska looked at Sharon questioningly, not knowing exactly what was going to happen.

"Don't worry, Mariska, these two lovelies are going to give us our full-body massages. The one on the right with dark hair is Zoe, and the other is Lydia. She will be giving you your full-body massage," answered Sharon.

"Oh, I had forgotten about the massage."

"Well, it's a part of the full-body massage, so you might as well take it, Mariska."

After a moment of silence Mariska looked into Sharon's encouraging eyes and gentle smile and said, "Oh, well, that being the case, I guess it will be all right."

"Fine. Then let Lydia and me help you out of the hot tub," said Zoe as she and Lydia extended their arms and caught the hands of Sharon and Mariska.

Follow us, and we'll go behind the white drapes ahead of us.

Mariska felt a little light-headed from the heated water and had to keep holding Lydia's hand for balance. Sharon on the other hand, having experienced these full-body massages many times had no trouble walking behind the drapes where they found the tables covered with white sheets and folded white towels at the head.

"Sharon is a regular of mine now, Lydia, so you do Mariska. Okay?" said Zoe.

"That's fine, Zoe," Lydia answered casually.

By then Zoe had Sharon on the massage table and was already scrubbing her from head to toes on both sides, not missing a spot on her voluptuous, well-defined body.

While this was going on, Lydia said to Mariska, "Miss Hargitay, since you are pregnant, I don't want you lying flat on your stomach, so I'm going to have you lie on your sides while I scrub your body, and I shall be extra careful on your abdomen," Lydia reassured her.

"You may call me Mariska, Lydia. That will be less formal. And I appreciate your concern for me and my baby's well-being."

"Don't mention it, Mariska. We often have pregnant mothers come here to relax and have someone scrub their bodies. Many of them are further along in their pregnancies than you are," Lydia added. "Now, let's help you up onto the table for your scrubbing. Lie on your right side first."

Mariska sat down on the massage table and turned over on her right side as Lydia had asked her to do, and then Lydia put two folded pillows under her head for support to make her more comfortable.

Lydia bent over and brougnt up the soft bristle scrub brush that was dripping with the concoction of oils, smashed cucumbers, and milk and began at the top of Mariska's head down to her feet, and then she had Mariska turn onto her left side and repeated the process, each time taking a little more time when rubbing the mixture onto her breasts that caused her nippless to rise and become erect and hard. Her nipples were already a little puffier and more sensitive now that she was pregnant, and her pussy fluid ran between Mariska's legs and along the cheeks of her ass, giving her great pleasure.

Now it was time for Lydia to splash warm water from the hot spring until all the concoction was rinsed completely from Mariska's aroused body. It was difficult not to get aroused by such tactile attention on her body, but soon Mariska was rinsed off.

"Now go back into the hot spring room and sit for awhile and relax from all the scrubbing we've done," said Lydia.

Lydia helped Mariska down from the massage table.

"Do you feel all right, Mariska?" Lydia asked.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," Mariska answered.

Mariska looked over at Sharon and saw she, too, was all scrubbed and squeaky clean, so they came together and went back to the hot tub hand-in-hand, and lowered themselves into the warm water.

"Oh, my. That was some cleaning, Sharon. I've never had that done before," Mariska said.

"You've got that right. It's as if they scrub away the whole first layer of your skin," Sharon smiled.

Now the two just closed their eyes and relaxed, only this time their bodies were closer than before, and they felt their hips and thighs touch, but neither one moved away. Each were enjoying the sensual touch, and both were greatly aroused from the attention to their breasts and pussies during the scrubbing.

Time seemed to stand still as both Sharon and Mariska basked in their own, personal "Twilight Zone." However, soon, too soon, Zoe came out to them and disrupted their reverie.

"Sharon...Mariska, it's time to get out of the hot tub, dry off, and come back to the massage room," Zoe said as she handed them large, fluffy, white towels to dry themselves off and drape around themselves until they got inside the massage room.

After the three of them entered the massage room, Mariska looked at Zoe and asked, "Where's Lydia."

"Oh, Lydia is not going to be with us during this special session," Zoe answered Mariska's question as she studied her face and looked at her beautiful body.

"This is something special. An extra bonus you might say that I do for my special customers, and from your intimate contact I saw between Sharon and you in the hot tub I think you'll enjoy being one of those special customers," Zoe said suggestively.

Sharon looked at Zoe, and then she looked at Mariska, trying to read her face for understanding about what this special kind of massage involved. She wasn't sure, but she was sure she had felt consenting contact from Mariska in the hot tub. They each felt their sexual energy passing through them and between them. Of that Sharon had no doubt.

To tell Mariska what this was all about, she asked Zoe, "Zoe, do you remember the last time when your full-body massage included your bringing me to climax, that wonderful orgasm you helped me to have?"

Sharon looked over at Mariska who said nothing, but she had a glazed look in her eyes and a flush on her cheeks.

"And do you remember I became like a limp doll after my orgasm, so much so I told you I was too tired to reciprocate then but that maybe the next time I was here I would give you the gift of loving you in the same way you had given to me?"

"Yes, I remember, Sharon, but I really didn't think you meant it. Sharon Stone eating my pussy?" Zoe said with astonishment in her voice.

Sharon gave Zoe a knowing smile and said, "Well, today is that day. I'm going to give you the gift you gave me. I am going to eat your pussy and bring you to climax. I always keep my word."

Zoe stood there in shock, having heard what Sharon had just told her while Mariska looked at both of them with mouth slightly agape and eyes opened wide in surprise.

Having the three of them standing there and her hearing what Sharon and Zoe were talking about, Sharon eating Zoe's pussy, Mariska felt a little more than uncomfortable. She felt out of place. The third wheel, and so she turned to leave.

"Oh, don't leave, Mariska. You'll miss the best part. I want you to stay," implored Sharon.

"But, I'm not sure about this, Sharon. Besides, there are three of us," Mariska said as if she had to remind Sharon of the number present.

"Wait, Mariska. I thought something passed between us in the hot tub when our bodies touched and neither one of us moved," said Sharon.

Mariska looked into Sharon's blue eyes and said, "Well, you are right about that, Sharon. Between the attention my breasts and pussy received from Lydia during the scrubbing and then our touching one another in the hot tub, my libido had become very aroused, so much so I felt myself becoming wet between my legs. I was lubricating."

"As was I, Mariska. So don't leave, all three of us will have the opportunity to give each other the gift of climax."

Mariska didn't say anything at first as she pondered on what Sharon had just said and what to do. She was not familiar with making love with other women, but she couldn't deny she had become aroused, very aroused in all that she saw and all that had been done to her. She was also curious, very curious, about what it would be like to make love with another woman. She had dreamt about it, thought about it, but had never done it. Here, however, was her chance to find out what it would be like, and what better place than this when she was in the presence of two beautiful women who knew the arts of lesbian love.

Therefore, finally, Mariska said, "Oh, all right. I'll stay. If I don't, I might regret ever learning to know what it is like to make love with a woman."

Sharon and Zoe both smiled, and Sharon said to Zoe, "Well, then, Zoe, take off your clothes. What little you have on," she snickered.

Zoe first kicked off her sandals, and then she slipped her fingers underneath her skimpy top that had "Bevely Hot Springs" printed at nipple level and pulled it up and over her head, exposing her really full, large breasts with large areolas that were dark since her complexion was Mediterranean, Greek in origin. After her T-Shirt, Zoe slipped her fingers beneath the elastic in her tight shorts that outlined her pussy lips and slid them down to her feet and kicked them away. Now Zoe stood before Sharon and Mariska completely nude from her beautiful face to her magnificent breasts; to her trim waist; to her well-rounded hips; and in between her legs, again being Greek, her full bush of very dark pubic hair that grew even in the seams of her legs where thighs and abdomen meet. Zoe stood there, looking like a Grecian goddess, but this time she was flesh and blood and one who could excite and be excited.

Sharon and Mariska stared at Zoe, taking in her beauty.

"My, Zoe, you are absolutely beautiful," said Sharon. "I knew you were beautiful but not as beautiful as you are now that I see all of you standing there."

"Why thank you, Sharon," Zoe said as she looked over at Mariska to see her reaction, and she saw her shaking her head "Yes" to what Sharon had said to her and the desire in her dark, searching eyes.

"But how is this going to work, Sharon? I still don't quite understand our threesome," said Mariska, still confused about what to do and what was going to be done.

"Well, it's not that hard, Mariska," said Sharon. We have three mouths--not counting each of us having ten fingers or if you prefer one thumb and eight fingers--and three pussies, three excited pussies," Sharon added.

"But..." Mariska began to ask another question until Sharon stopped her.

"Buuuttttt, since I gave myself a fantastic finger-fuck this morning and all my love juice squirted all over the place, ejaculating onto the sheets and whatever, I can say I'm a wee bit satisfied...not that I wouldn't love another orgasm today," Sharon smiled demurely with a throaty voice. "Aaannnnddddd, since I promised Zoe I would give back the gift of an orgasm when I returned, that I shall do. So, Zoe, you lie down on the massage table with your ass near the edge, your feet flat on the table, your knees bent, and your legs spread wide for me to get to that sweet, hairy pussy of yours."

"Now, while I am eating Zoe's pussy, Mariska, you climb up onto the table, place your knees on the sides of Zoe's head with her arms and hands underneath and on your lovely ass, and place your liquid pussy over her face so you can sit on it and have her eat you out. You can sit, you can rock back and forth, you can push up and down, and you can lean forward with your arms and hands when you need some support. Do we have a plan?"

Mariska answered still hesitantly, "Yes, Sharon, we have a plan. Is that all right with you, Zoe, my sitting on your face and you eating my pussy?"

"Oh, more than all right, Mariska!" Zoe said in delight. "I wanted to eat your pussy the first time I saw you naked. I've never eaten a woman who was pregnant, so this will be a first for me."

"All right then. Let's do it," said Sharon enthusiastically.

Sharon pulled a chair up to the massage table and placed it where she would be right at Zoe's pussy, and while she was doing that, Mariska had climbed up and onto the table, positioning herself over Zoe's face as Sharon had told her to do.

"Now is the time for fun and erotic excitement and sensual fulfillment," said Sharon.

Sharon slid her hands down the insides of Zoe's legs, feeling the smoothness of her skin, until she reached Zoe's pussy, With her fingertips Sharon pressed Zoe's pussy lips together, causing them to puff up, forming a vertical pair of lips. She then lowered her head between Zoe's legs and planted a gentle kiss on Zoe's pussy lips. She stuck out her tongue ever so slightly and tasted the salty-sweetness of Zoe's pussy cream that had covered her mouth. Zoe's pussy musk and taste caused Sharon to sigh with wanton delight, knowing this was just the beginning.

While Sharon was paying attenetion to Zoe's pussy, Zoe had her hands on Mariska's ass cheeks and pulled her down onto her open mouth and extended tongue. Mariska's vagina was already open due to her straddling Zoe's face, and Zoe was able to look up into Mariska's pussy and saw her tempting inner pussy sheath contrasted by her darker pussy lips into which she thrust her tongue and licked all around inside, collecting Mariska's pussy cream as she did.

The taste turned her on very much, and she felt her pussy cream thicken as Sharon was eating her out. It was a double treat, both eating Mariska's pussy and having her pussy eaten at the same time by Sharon.

Mariska moaned with sensual pleasure, and her clit, now hard and erect, was beyond its hood, standing erect and vibrating with sexual excitement.

"Oh, yes, Zoe, eat my pussy. Eat it good. Your mouth and tongue are making me feel so erotically horny. I love it," Mariska said as she pushed her pussy down further onto Zoe's face so that Zoe's nose was nestled in her pubic hair.

Aroused by Sharon's mouth, Zoe increased her sucking and licking Mariska, and as she looked up towards Mariska's face, what little she could see, she became aware of her extended abdomen from her pregnancy.

"Oh, Zoe, I don't know why, but I've been feeling more horny now that I am pregnant than before, or maybe it just seems that way. Anyway, no matter, I'm enjoying what you are doing right now."

Zoe smiled within herself, pleased that she was having such an effect on Mariska as she drew her clit into her mouth and sucked on it as she would a breast nipple.

Mariska, in turn, bucked back and forth and up and down on Zoe's face, causing Zoe's tongue to go even deeper into her vaginal sheath.

In the meantime Sharon was working on Zoe's pussy, enjoying both the taste and the texture of her vaginal flesh. It was so creamy.

Sharon worked on Zoe's ridges and near her G-Spot area, and as she did so, she felt Zoe squeeze her legs and tighten her vaginal sheath around her tongue due to the increased sexual excitement Zoe was now feeling.

Knowing this to be a sign that Zoe was getting close to her orgasm, Sharon withdrew her slithering tongue out of Zoe's vagina, flattened it and began slowly to press it up between Zoe's pussy lips that grasped Sharon's tongue as she did so.

As Sharon's tongue was getting closer to Zoe's clit, she pushed on her feet and thrust her hips upward to intensify the pressure and contact between Sharon's mouth and tongue and her over-excited, tingling clit. The sensation Zoe was feeling was absolutely wonderful.

When Sharon reached Zoe's vibrating clit, she circled it with her tongue several times and then flicked it back and forth and up and down.

"Oh, Sharon, that feels so good, and I am so close to my orgasm. Suck me off please. Help me cum," Zoe moaned and mumbled softly, too caught up in her pleasure to speak up and having her words muffled by having her mouth almost glued to Mariska's pussy.


However, Sharon managed to make out what Zoe had said but before she acceded to Zoe's wishes, she brought her right hand up between her legs, swiping her asshole with her fingers, and inserting the tip of her little finger inside Zoe's asshole that was all wet and sticky with the vaginal cream that had been running out of her vagina. Her ring finger she kept bent aginst her ass, and as she inserted her two fingers inside Zoe's gaping pussy hole, she extended and rested her thumb opposite her ring finger.

Once in position Sharon slowly pushed her two fingers inside Zoe's pussy, passed her ridges, and felt for her G-Spot area which she found with no trouble since all this time it had been filling up with paraurethral fluid to the point that as Sharon's fingers penetrated Zoe's vaginal sheath, it closed around her fingers, holding them tightly as Sharon began to finger-fuck Zoe's pussy, paying particular attention to the sac. She wanted Zoe to ejaculate as she had done that morning.

So, by the time Sharon was finger-fucking Zoe, she brought her hot mouth down over Zoe's hard, erect clit and sucked on it and sucked on it. At the same time, Sharon being so sexually aroused, too, put her left hand down between her spread legs and shoved her fingers into her dripping pussy and rolled her clit with her thumb. In the meantime Zoe followed Sharon's actions and thrust her two fingers deep inside Mariska's tight pussy and finger-fucked her while sucking on her tingling clit.

Now all three of them, Sharon, Zoe, and Mariska, were on the verge of their climaxes, and each was working to give the other her climax.

As if in unison, Sharon, Mariska, and Zoe moaned with sexual delight as their thighs began to tremble with erotic excitement and their clits vibrated with orgasmic energy.

Mariska was the first to cum. She pushed her pussy down and over Zoe's open mouth and face, feeling the orgasmic tension building and building, until she couldn't stop. The energy of her orgasm exploded through her ignited clit while her whole body entered into her orgasm. In the next instant Mariska's paraurethral dam burst forth with her ejaculate and squirted down Zoe's throat, filling her mouth, so much so that the love juice shot out between Zoe's lips, flowed down the back of her head, and wet her hair.

Mariska's orgasm and deluge set Zoe off, and she, too, gave into her orgasm, and like Mariska she ejaculated into Sharon's open and willing mouth, but Sharon was able to swallow just about all of Zoe's love juice, gulp by gulp. She just relaxed her throat and let the love elixir shoot down her throat and into her stomach.

In turn while Sharon was drinking Zoe's love juice, her thighs trembling with sexual excitement, she finger-fucked herself very quickly, knowing the end was near. In that instant as Sharon's fingertips rubbed against her G-Sport, for the second time that day, the gates of her womanhood opened their doors, and she, too, ejaculated all over her fingers, onto her hand, down her thighs, and onto the floor, leaving a large pool of her love juice between her spread legs.

All three of them enjoyed their climaxes to the fullest, each one discharging less and less of their love juice and each one breathing hard with their orgasmic breathing that caused their chests and breasts to rise and fall rhythmically with the beating of their hearts.