You're Under Undress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In time all three women managed to begin breathing more regularly, and their heart rates came back to normal.

Sharon placed her hands onto the edge of the table and pushed herself up off the chair to a standing position, feeling the tension in her leg muscles. "Whew, that was some threesome. Wasn's it, girls?" Sharon asked rhetorically.

"Yes, it really was," answered Mariska and Zoe in unison.

"I've never had such an erotic, thrilling experience as this," Mariska confessed. "To think what I've been missing," she smiled as she slowly, and carefully lifted her right leg up and over Zoe's head and placed it and then the other onto the cool floor of the massage area.

Mariska looked down at Zoe who was still lying down on the massage table and was astonished at what she saw. "Zoe, did I get you so wet when I came?"

Zoe smiled up at Mariska and said, "None other, my sweet lover. You shot quite a load all into me and all over me." Then she smiled affectionately at Mariska, "And I have to admit, you tasted really good. Maybe it had something to do with your being pregnant."

"I don't know about that, but let me taste it," Mariska said as she lowered her head and softly kissed Zoe. "Thank you, Zoe. You were remarkable."

"Why you're welcome, Mariska. Any time you come to LA from the Big Apple, come see me."

"Hey, what about me?" Sharon said, sounding as if her feelings were hurt.

"Oh, posh, you know you'll always be my favorite, Sharon, in both giving and receiving. You're one hot, lady. And you know it," she added.

Sharon smiled at Zoe and said, "Well, just you don't forget it. And you, Mariska, come here and give me a kiss, too," Sharon purred.

"Well, girls, now its time to go into the hot tub and soak away our sexual inhibitions...if that's possible," Zoe giggled.

Both Sharon and Mariska looked at Zoe questioningly.

"I mean for the time being," Zoe said playfully. "Based on what went on her today among us three, I'd say none of us will ever soak away our sexual inhibitions."

With that Sharon, Mariska, and Zoe walked from the massage room and got into a hot tub, each sighing a feeling of relaxation as the warm water surrounded their bodies.

"Sharon, I have to admit, you have made this a memorable day in my visit to LA, one I'll not forget when I'm back in NYC, especially during the cold winters, and I'm sure I won't forget how wonderful it is to make love with another woman," Mariska confessed.

"Well, Mariska," Sharon said, "whenever you get the time from going after sexual, abusing offenders in your TV Series 'Law and Order,' telling them they are under arrest, you come back to see us where you can say, 'You're Under Undress.'"

Mariska, Sharon, and Zoe laughed together at that one.

Maggie Red Rose