Yours

Story Info
The first time.
1.1k words
3.92
11.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervous, I text the sudden change in plans. "I will be in the shower. The dog will let you in. Sit in the kitchen and I will tell you when I am ready." Already the lines of domination and submission blur.

I hear him come in as I towel myself. My heart races. Carefully, I pull on the thigh-high black stockings with lace tops. I struggle to attach the garter belt, nerves making my hands shake. I can already feel my wetness, my breath catching as I became more and more aware of my body.

Sudden doubts surge...will he like the way I look? Is this what he wanted? Can I really trust him? He stipulated to imperfection. He stipulated to imperfection. He stipulated to imperfection. Over and over it plays in my mind. Who says that?? He does.

Costume complete, I open the door, checking to see if he followed my instructions. I have followed his. "Oh good, you're not looking", I say, looking for the acknowledgement that I know he is there, waiting.

"No, not looking", comes the answer.

"I am almost ready", I say, breathlessly. I step into the bathroom and let my hair down. I like the look. Like I have already been thoroughly fucked. Perfect bedroom hair.

Feeling utterly naked in my stockings, garter and heels, I attach the nipple clamps, wincing at the delicious pain. Unsteady, I struggle to control my body as I walk to the kitchen where he sits waiting. "I am more nervous than I thought I would be," I say, vainly trying to cover my breasts. The look on his face is more than enough. I drop my hands, proudly displaying my body to him. Waiting.

"Come here." The throaty whisper thrills me and I walk to him and stand, waiting. "Straddle me." I notice the door is unlocked, and struggle to focus. Cautiously, I lower myself over his lap, my body already humming with arousal. He inhales, taking the scent of me, savoring this moment. His lips graze my throat as my breath catches.

"Are you going to do whatever I say?"

"Yes"....heart racing, I press my body closer.

He seeks my lips and I let him come to me, surrender hanging in the air.

"Promise?" For just a moment, my heart stops. We don't make promises. We just ARE.

"Yes." My whisper is shaky, a testament to my rising desire. In this moment, I promise everything.

His lips take mine, a sudden urgency possessing me, robbing me of conscious thought. Taking, tasting, giving.

Pulling away, he growls in an utterly masculine low whisper.... "one of the things you are going to do today is count your orgasms aloud. I want to hear you. And if you lose track, no more for you..."

Wow. Nice touch, I think...already struggling for control. "That's just mean." I pause, considering if I should agree. I let it linger between us for just a moment. "Ok." I don't think I can do it.

Suddenly distracted again by some faint memory of a memo from management about installing a carbon monoxide detector, I ask. "May I lock the door?"

His whispered, "yes" is like a caress.

Slowly, with the grace of a cat, I lift myself from his lap and move to lock the door.

"Don't move." The command catches me by surprise and I stop, holding the pose where I am.

I lean against the door, resting my head, tightening my muscles to display my ass and legs in the best way possible. I know the heels look fabulous. Stilettos with black lace stockings and garter belt. The thought of how I must look thrills me to the core.

Suddenly I am extraordinarily aware of the pinch on my nipples, the weight of the chain giving the most delicious tug with the slightest movement. I hear him; opening zippers, plastic bags, and....velcro?

Oh god....velcro....I can feel my body beginning to quiver and he hasn't even touched me yet. Yes, Velcro. I feel his breath on my neck, warm, sexy; his cock, hard beneath his shorts, presses into my ass....drawing a deep, guttural groan from me, without my permission. As he leans against me, he slowly moves his arms along mine, the awareness of Velcro hanging between us. As he wraps the cuffs around first one wrist and then the other, the fear creeps in. Fear, and excitement. What does he have planned? I know he has a plan. I know he has used his creative genius to plan this encounter. And that frightens me.

With excruciating slowness, he moves my arms behind my back, and with the clink of metal I am restrained. Vulnerable. Aroused.

All this time, I have remained posed against the door, ass high and proud, every muscle aware that I am on display. His deep voice whispers reassurance as he skims his fingers along my body. In this moment, there is nothing else. Only us. In a final move of possession, he slips a blindfold over my eyes.

"Where is your camera?" What?? No, yes...half a second of struggle....

Sighing, I whisper, "in the bedroom".

Again, the command. "Don't move."

Already, my body shakes at holding the pose, but I fight. Fight to hold and obey. I hear him walk to the bedroom, hear his return, feel his presence, his energy as he lingers directly behind me as I hold the pose against the door.

"What's your password?" Apparently, I trust him, as I do not hesitate to tell, but breathlessly blurt the numbers.

Taken by the urgency, I give him rapid instructions to find the camera app on my phone.

Then, then I feel his swollen cock in my bound, outstretched hands. I hesitate, not sure if I have permission to touch. As neither of us moves, I close my hand around his swollen member, feeling the slick precum coating my fingers. Click. Thrill. Thrill at knowing that he likes to see me holding his cock. Thrill that he wants to show me what it looks like. Thrill that I do not know what he is photographing.

I stroke his hardness, focusing on all of the sensations taking over my body. He moves, rapidly trailing his hands across my body, igniting my senses, keeping me guessing at where he would next land. "Ahhhh!!!" my surprised wail at his finding my clitoris cuts through the silence and my legs shake, threatening to betray me.

His tongue and lips invade my sex, pushing me to the first orgasm. I wonder if he can taste the honey dust that I dusted on myself. I gasp, struggling to say the simple word.

"Ooooone....." I moan, rapidly losing control of my body.

Never have I felt so female. So submissive. So in control. Instinctively I know that my submission is much more powerful than any control he can summon.

"Yours. I am yours. All yours." The thought circles, around, around, around as I come to climax.