Yours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in my young life, I saw Jessica in a completely sexual light.

I looked down at my cock.

It was rock hard, my entire ample length pointing straight out from my body.

I quickly grabbed some hand lotion from a nearby shelf and smeared it all over my hands. I started stroking my cock with both hands, thinking about her face and body. I thought about her shock, about the open mouthed awe. Other images of her started popping in to my head, memories of how her tits looked in a bikini when our families would go to the beach together, or of her soft full lips wrapped around a straw.

I'd always hated her so much that I'd never considered these things so hot until now.

I jerked my cock faster, and faster, and within a few minutes I was having the most intense orgasm of my life. Shot after shot of my cum splattered against the toilet bowl. My knees shook with the pleasure. I let out an involuntary grunt, and I had to put a hand against the wall to steady myself. When the last few spurts of cum were finished, I took a step back and sat on the edge of the tub.

I just sat for a few minutes, thinking about what had just happened.

Then, because I didn't know what else to do, I took another shower.

==

Jessica had left about an hour after our encounter, which was definitely unusual. When my dad asked Rose about it, she said,

"I don't know, she just rushed out this morning. I guess she has something to do."

That week at school I didn't see Jessica at all. It wasn't that unusual, but I'd occasionally see her around, only to be flipped off or something equally juvenile. I was eager to see how she'd react now.

Every night that week I jacked off, both to the memory of Jessica, and to as much porn containing a similar "big cock reaction" scene as I could find, which was disappointingly few. I bookmarked a few of the least fake looking "Wow!" moments, but none of them compared to the real thing.

Looking back, it made sense that I somewhat fetishized the whole "reveal" thing. It was literally the only sexual thing to have happened to me at that point.

Anyway, apart from my porn preference, nothing else changed at first. But that Thursday, my sister wanted to talk to me.

"You don't mind if Jessica stays over again tomorrow, do you?" she asked.

I didn't really know what to say to this. It was the first time I'd been asked in a while. My opinion didn't usually matter.

"It's just," she continued, "I know you two don't get along very well. I mean, that's why I hardly ask her to sleep over any more, I just couldn't put up with you two bickering all the time."

I hadn't realised that was why she'd been spending less time here. Well, that plus her boyfriend.

"But she's been acting really weird lately, and she won't say why." she said, "I think if I can get her over here, she'll be willing to open up a little more. She usually does when she stays over."

She smiled at this, and I smiled too, because we were probably remembering the same conversation they'd had.

The truth was, I'd never wanted to see Jessica so much in my life, which isn't actually saying a lot considering how much I hated her. But I made a show of it anyway.

I sighed.

"That's two weeks in a row that I'll have to stay in my room all night." I said.

"I know, I'm sorry," she said, "I'll owe you one, I promise."

I sighed again.

"Fine, I guess."

She smiled.

"Thanks, bro." she said, punching me lightly on the arm.

After she left, it occurred to me that it had been a long time since I'd really spoken to Rose like that. I realised that my weird sexual plans with Jessica seemed to accidentally improve things with my sister.

I chose to take it as a good sign.

==

The next day, Jessica arrived a bit earlier, around 10 pm. I was once again in the kitchen with my laptop, my charger left in the living room. I was aiming for a repeat of the first night, and I planted the charger so I'd have an excuse if I got caught. After leaving them alone for a few minutes, I crept out towards the living room, trying to hear their conversation. I wanted to see if she'd bring up our little meeting.

They were talking about nothing relevant, at first. Their friends, their teachers, boring school shit. I was waiting outside for about half an hour when they finally started talking about sex again. By this point I was sitting beside the door, leaning against the wall and incredibly bored.

"So...how have things been lately? You know, sex wise." asked Rose.

I turned quickly, and realised that, because the door wasn't closed all the way, I could actually see through the gap at the hinges a little bit. I realised I looked like a stereotypical peeper hiding at a keyhole, but it was perfect. I could just about make them out sitting sideways on the sofa, facing each other.

Jessica sighed in answer to Rose's question.

"Still pretty bad...in fact, even worse now.", she said.

"Worse?" Rose probed.

Jessica ran her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah...I was on the internet a few days ago. I wasn't looking for it or anything, but I saw a...a penis. A picture of one, I mean." she said.

Rose just waited.

"It was only for a second, I swear, I looked away as soon as I could." said Jessica quickly.

It occurred to me that she was actually talking about seeing my cock, but obviously didn't want to tell my sister that.

"So what? Calm down, it's just a little porn. Nothing to be embarrassed about." Rose said, laughing.

"Uh, yeah, but you know I don't look at that stuff." said Jessica, "I mean, I don't even really..."

She trailed off, and was silent for a few seconds.

"Yeah, and you're like the only person I know who doesn't. It's so weirdly old-fashioned of you." said Rose.

"I know, I just...But anyway, this guy in the picture. It was...uh...big. It was soft, he was just holding it, but it...it was just so...thick! And long too..." said Jessica.

Hearing her describe my dick like this was really turning me on. She was clearly impressed by it.

"OK, so you saw a picture of a big cock. It's pretty much impossible to go on the internet without seeing one these days." Rose laughed, "It's not like it makes the one you're getting any smaller."

Jessica sighed again.

"It's just...I may have actually...over-estimated when I talked about him last time. I said it was like this."

She held her thumb and forefinger apart, from here it looked like she was indicating maybe four or five inches.

"But it's really more..." she held up her pinky, "Like this."

The girls were soon laughing their asses off, and I had to try so hard not to join in. "Needle dick" really wasn't an exaggeration.

They kept talking after they'd calmed down.

"I mean," said Jessica, "I actually compared it when I was sucking him off. My finger is literally only a tiny bit smaller. I didn't really get it before, but he's so small! No wonder it wasn't any good with him. I checked the internet, it said the average penis size is 7 inches long, with an erection."

7 inches? That's way off. She probably got that figure from some random forum.

My sister agreed.

"I wouldn't say it's 7 inches," she said, "I think that's actually considered big."

"Well the penis I saw...in the picture...was almost that big completely soft!"

"Wow, that sounds pretty hot. Could you send me a link to it?" said Rose.

Ugh, I thought, creepy. But of course, Rose didn't know it was my cock she was talking about.

Jessica made a similar sound of disgust, before realising that Rose wouldn't know why.

"What?" said Rose.

"Oh, nothing, I just...you know, I don't remember where I saw it, and I didn't save it or anything."

"Shame." said Rose.

Jessica pushed on.

"So I'm just...like, disappointed about this whole thing. I mean... he's my boyfriend. He's really hot, and his body's awesome...but should I really stay with him if I don't get any pleasure from him? Plus...you know, he's kind of an asshole."

No arguments here.

"I don't know..." said Rose, "I guess it just depends on how important it is to you. If you really want to stay with him, you can just explain that he isn't satisfying you. You know, teach him how to go down on you and stuff. There are other ways he can make you feel good."

"But I thought you said "bigger is always better", remember?"

"Well, yeah, when it comes to dicks. I mean, nothing beats that feeling of being completely filled up..." she trailed off, probably thinking about her own experiences.

This conversation was making me increasingly uncomfortable.

"But," she continued, "Like I said, there are other ways. I mean, lesbians don't even have cocks, but they can still pleasure each other."

"I guess so...but I just find myself wondering, you know? What would it be like to be really fucked by...like, a...a huge penis." said Jessica.

She sighed.

There was a lull in the conversation.

"Let's move to the kitchen, I'm starving." said Rose.

I panicked, realising I was about to be discovered. I stood up and made my way back to the kitchen, trying to find a balance between speed and stealth.

I managed to get back to my seat, with my laptop open in front of me and headphones on, before they got in. Rose seemed surprised to find me sitting there, but didn't say anything.

Jessica looked almost scared of me for a second. It was so strange to have her look at me like that, with no disdain or hostility. Perhaps she thought I would bring up the bathroom thing, revealing where she'd really seen that cock. But too soon, her usual look of arrogance returned, although it looked a little forced.

I took my headphones off and tried to greet them casually.

"Evening, girls." I said.

"Hey...I thought you were going to, you know, stay upstairs tonight?" said Rose.

She wanted to continue their conversation. I didn't mind, I was used to being rejected in favour of Jessica. But I didn't want this to end with me running away upstairs. I thought quickly.

"I was, but I thought I'd just chill down here for a while. Tell you what, if you go and get my laptop charger from the living room for me, I'll head upstairs and give you some space."

She sighed and rolled her eyes, but headed into the hall.

Jessica hadn't said anything. She just tried to act normally.

"So, what are doing...faggot?" she asked.

She was clearly still nervous, and I smiled.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about our little encounter last week."

Her eyes widened. I'd gone straight for the elephant in the room.

"God! Shut up!" she hissed, looking behind her at the door.

I stood up and started collecting up my things, ready to head to my room.

"Tell you what, if you feel like talking about it later, in private, I'll probably be awake most of the night anyway. Feel free to stop by my bedroom any time." I said.

She opened her mouth to reply, anger obvious on her face.

"Hey!" I said, throwing up my free hand in a neutral gesture, "Just to talk. If you want."

She closed her mouth, and didn't say anything. She just nodded, and moved aside when I went to leave.

I met my sister in the hall. She handed me my charger with a smile, I returned it, and we continued on past each other.

When I closed my bedroom door, I released a huge breath. It was so tough acting like I didn't care about this stuff, like Jessica walking in on me was just a funny little accident, like deep down I didn't still hate, and kind of fear her.

But I had to prepare. I'd given her an open invitation to my room. As a joke, sure, but I was confident she'd take me up on it tonight.

It sounded like she was really obsessing over my size, the amazed and impressed tone of her voice still clear after a week. But she was also afraid of my sister finding out, it seemed. The way she just moved out of my way...that had never happened before. It was amazing.

One way or another, through either fear or curiosity, she'd end up in my bedroom that night. I knew it.

==

It was around 2 AM when I heard footsteps in the hallway.

I'd been lying in the dark, listening to music with one ear-bud for about the last hour, waiting for her to arrive. I'd heard them go to bed around midnight. When I heard the footsteps, I shut off my MP3 player and dropped it on the floor.

There was a soft knock at the door.

"Yeah?" I grunted.

The door slowly opened, and it was Jessica. She stepped in and closed the door behind her.

I sat up and turned my lamp on, acting like I'd just been woken up.

She was wearing the same clothes she'd been wearing earlier. She must have gotten dressed again, because she wouldn't have slept in them. It occurred to me that she'd probably been waiting for Rose to fall asleep before coming over.

I usually wore a t-shirt and sweatpants to bed, but tonight I was just wearing my boxers.

It was weird how nervous she looked. There was barely any hint of her usual bravado.

"What?" I said.

I tried to keep my tone of voice steady, to sound confident.

She avoided my eyes.

"Uh, you said I could come over, if I wanted to talk..." she said.

She was trying to sound confident, too, but there was a bit waver in her voice.

"Yeah, I was kidding about that. Get the fuck out." I said.

She seemed taken aback. Then I got the reaction I wanted, her old attitude flaring up in her defence.

"Seriously? You're kicking a hot girl out of your bedroom? I mean, I'm only here to talk, but when are you ever going to get even that again?" she said.

"Yeah yeah, you're a huge bitch, I get it. But you are in my bedroom, and it's two in the fucking morning. You've never wanted to talk to me before in your life. What's this really about?"

"I...I just don't want you to tell Rose about...what happened..." she said.

"Why not? You walking in on me in the bathroom isn't that weird, is it? Or maybe you told her something about it already?"

"I...You..." she stuttered.

She paused, unable to think of a good lie or flippant retort. I'd finally won an exchange, made her speechless. It felt good. But it wasn't nearly enough.

"This is about my cock, isn't it?" I said.

"What?" she said, surprised.

"Yeah, you caught a glimpse of it and now you want a closer look, right?"

She didn't say anything.

I waited.

"Well, if you really don't want anything then I'll say it again; get the fuck out." I said.

She didn't move.

"Jessica? Hello?"

"I want to see it." she said.

"What?"

"Your...your penis. Show it to me." she said.

I didn't like how she'd said that. Like it was a command.

I chuckled.

"No." I said.

Anger flashed across her face, and she finally met my eye for more than a few seconds.

"Look, it's not a big deal you little freak, just show it to me and I'll go." she said.

I laughed again. I was really beginning to enjoy her hostility, for some strange reason.

"Tell you what. Since it's 'not a big deal'...strip." I said.

Her eyes went wide.

"Yeah, in your dreams you loser." she said.

I shrugged.

"Well, if you say so. Get out so I can get some sleep." I said.

Again, she didn't move.

I pushed a little more.

"I mean, it's only fair, right? You want to see me naked, so first I have to see you naked." I said.

There was a pause for about a minute.

Without saying anything, and once more staring at the floor, she reached down and pulled her top up over her head.

I couldn't believe it. I thought that, if she was going to do this at all, it would take a lot more than just a few orders with an arrogant attitude. I think I really underestimated how much she wanted to see my cock again.

She was wearing a plain pink bra, and it looked incredible. It seemed too small for her, the way her cleavage spilled out over the top. The rest of her looked good too, her flat stomach and smooth skin.

Without hesitating, she threw her t-shirt to the floor and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down and kicking them off. Her panties were plain and white. Her legs were amazing, smooth and long, one turned slightly to the side to show a defined calf muscle. I hadn't noticed, but she was barefoot, and her toenails were painted red.

I blew my mind how I'd seen this much of her body before, in a bikini, but back then it hadn't interested me at all. How I thought about her had changed so much, and so quickly.

She stood proudly now, a little gleam of achievement in her eye. She'd risen to the challenge, and now it was time to collect.

I slowly pulled the covers off, revealing my boxer-clad lower half. Looking down, I realised that my usual bulge was even more prominent, as I was beginning to get hard.

She was staring at my bulge with clear anticipation, and what I thought was maybe arousal playing across her face.

She realised that I'd stopped.

"Ke...keep going." she said, meeting my eye.

I just crossed my arms.

"I'm seeing you in your underwear, you're seeing me in mine." I said.

Another flash of anger jumped across her face. I really liked seeing her frustrated, and my cock gave a twitch in response.

She clenched her fists and her jaw. Our eyes locked, and I held her gaze. We were already way past the point where I would normally have given up. But not this time.

"But hey, if you want to stop, then...." I reached for the blanket.

"NO!" she said, surprising me with the volume of her voice.

We'd been talking just above a whisper this whole time, due to the late hour. It was mostly out of habit. When the doors were closed, the rooms in this house where pretty much sound proof. We could be screaming our heads off in here, and I doubted anyone would hear us.

"No..." she repeated, more quietly.

She realised I wasn't going to give in, for once. She slumped her shoulders slightly, as if in resignation.

She reached behind her back and closed her eyes. She held that pose for just a few seconds, hesitating, before suddenly unclasping her D cup bra and dropping it to the floor. Her beautiful tits sprang free. They were incredible, so big, yet seemingly untouched by gravity, standing out proudly on her chest, shaking slightly as she breathed. This made me notice that her breathing was getting heavier. Her nipples were dark, and stiff.

By now my cock was beginning to strain against my boxers, making me uncomfortable.

She crossed her arms over her stomach, lifting her breasts up even more. She looked away, ashamed.

"Well?" I said, letting her know she wasn't finished.

Again, she looked back at me, but the anger in her eyes lasted only for a second. She was learning that I wouldn't be moved by her annoyance.

Quickly, and with none of the hesitation of her earlier movements, she pulled down her panties and kicked them off. Every movement made her boobs jiggle, it was so fucking sexy. But I kept my expression neutral. From the way she was standing I couldn't see much of her pussy, but she had just a neat, well trimmed triangle of pubic hair.

I looked back at her face. Her hands were on her hips, and there was that same gleam of victory in her eye. She knew I was enjoying her body, and she must have felt like it gave her some measure of control.

Glancing at the panties spread out on the floor, I could see a small wet patch on the crotch of them.

This was turning her on.

I smiled, and she followed my gaze. She was startled when she saw what I was looking at, her eyes once again going wide with shock. She opened her mouth, as if to make some sort of excuse. I raised one eyebrow and smirked. She looked away, closing her mouth.

Nothing to say. How wonderfully unusual of her.

But then she remembered.

"Ok...it's your turn now." she said.

I sighed, but moved around on the bed wanting to give her the best view.

"Would you like to get closer?" I said.

Her eyes were fixed on my bulge again. She nodded quickly and moved forward a few steps, then hesitated, before closing the distance completely and kneeling beside the bed. I wasn't expecting her to get that close, but I could still see her tits so I didn't mind.