Yours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my left hand I lifted the waist band of my underwear. With the other, I reached in and grabbed my slowly stiffening cock. I just held it inside for a few seconds, watching her expression. This was it, the reaction I'd been waiting for.

I pulled my cock completely out of my underwear and let it drop against my thigh.

Her eyebrows shot up, and her eyes went wide. Her mouth formed a perfect "O" of surprise, and again she brought the tips of her fingers up to cover her mouth in a gesture of alarm. She also let out a weirdly cute little gasp.

She held that pose, as the silence stretched.

It lay along my right thigh, still not hard enough to be completely erect, and unable to support it's own weight otherwise.

She stared at my cock silently as I stared at her face, trying to burn her expression into my mind.

After a little while, she met my eyes again, before quickly turning back to my cock. Her expression of complete awe was seriously turning me on, and my cock twitched again.

I didn't want to be the first to break the silence, but I was desperate to hear what she was thinking.

"Well, is it everything you hoped for?" I asked.

She was startled by my voice. She met my eyes again for only a few seconds before looking back.

"Uh..." she started. Her voice seemed lower, breathier, and somehow more seductive than before. I guessed it was because of how turned on she was getting.

She shook her head slightly.

"I..."she said.

She let out a stunned laugh, holding her head and shaking it again.

"It's huge." she said simply, turning to meet my eye.

"Yeah," I replied.

She let out another little laugh of disbelief, and smiled.

"And it's not even hard yet." I said.

Her a face suddenly darkened with, again; shock, disbelief, but this time also fear, it seemed.

"Really?" she said.

I nodded.

She looked at it again.

"Can I...touch it?" she asked.

She reached towards my cock.

"No." I said.

I suddenly, impulsively, grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm roughly to the side. She grunted in pain, and met my eye with that same anger I was used to.

"Ow, what the fuck! Get off me!" she shouted, struggling against my grip.

I twisted her arm back, and leaned close to her.

"I don't know how you don't already know this, Jessica, but I fucking hate you." I said, almost whispering.

Different emotions seemed to flood across her face, anger and pain and fear.

"Now get out." I said.

I pushed her back. She tumbled backwards on to the floor, giving me a clear view of her pussy. Her smooth, pink pussy lips were clearly glistening with arousal.

She stood up angrily, gathering up her clothes and holding them in front of her.

"You know what?" she said, "Fuck you, faggot. My boyfriend's dick is twice the size of yours anyway."

I laughed at that.

"That's not what I heard." I said, holding up my pinky finger, copying her earlier gesture.

She was outraged, and confused, but she didn't say anything more.

She took one last look at my cock, her eyebrows still furrowed in anger, but biting her lip with clear lust. I held my pinky up beside it for a comparison, mocking her.

She made a noise of disgust in her throat. I laughed again as she turned to leave, showing me her perfectly round and perky ass. I'd never paid much attention to asses before, and made a silent note to remedy that.

She left, still completely naked, and slammed the door behind her. In her hurry, she left her panties behind.

I was as surprised by my behaviour as she was. Originally, I didn't intend to kick her out. I figured if we got this far along in the plan, I would just have sex with her, or something. Just go with whatever happened next.

But that didn't seem like enough now. I didn't want to just fuck her.

I wanted to make her beg for my cock.

I wanted to dominate her, completely.

My dick was rock hard, now. I'd been trying to keep from getting fully hard while she was here, but I liked seeing her so dejected and angry, maybe even more than I liked looking at her perfect, naked body. I idly stoked my shaft a few times, but I didn't want to masturbate.

I vowed then that the next time I came, it would be all over Jessica's face.

And she'd beg for it.

==

The next day, things were a little different. I fearlessly strode in to the kitchen where the girls were eating breakfast.

Anger flashed across Jessica's face for a few seconds when I walked in, but she didn't say a word. Which was pretty much a first. Rose seemed surprised at her, but didn't comment.

Throughout the day, the three of us spent time together. I talked mostly to Rose, revelling in being able to spend time with her without being hassled. Jessica didn't say more than a few words to me, and when she did she avoided my eyes. More than once I caught her glancing at my crotch.

Jessica left before dinner.

"Wow, today was a lot of fun!" said Rose, when we were alone after dinner.

"Yeah. It's nice, hanging out with you again." I said.

"I think Jessica's finally started to warm up to you, she didn't insult you once!"

She seemed genuinely pleased.

"Yeah, that only took, what, 18 years?" I said.

Rose sighed.

She looked guilty.

"Look...I know Jessica's pretty much hated you since...well, forever. I've tried to talk to her about it, but...I mean, it's not really just about you, she's not the easiest person to get along with normally anyway...and I guess she always just thought that you were trying to come between us...".

She seemed to get lost in thought, but I let her finish.

"I'm sorry." she said, "I'm sorry for always choosing her over you...but she's my best friend, you know?"

I nodded. It actually felt good for her to admit this to me. We hadn't discussed it since we were kids.

"But now, it seems like we can finally all hang out together again, just like we used to!" she said.

I guess she remembered our childhood a little differently.

"Rose...I know how me and Jessica fight has always been a problem for you, and I'm sorry for that. But yeah, I think if she's willing to...to keep a civil tongue, maybe we can start to hang out again, the three of us." I said.

I didn't really think I had anything to do with the aggression Jessica felt towards me, but I was willing to admit some of the responsibility if it meant things would finally settle down. At least, settle down as far as Rose knew.

Rose hugged me, and we spent the rest of the day just catching up. It was pretty great.

Later that night, I thought some more about Jessica.

I really didn't know why she was being so civil. If anything I thought she might be even more aggressive, considering how mad she'd been last night.

I didn't know if it was fear that I'd tell Rose about the whole thing, or if she was just too obsessed with my cock to want to make things worse. Or if deep down, on some level, she liked how I'd treated her, just a little.

I sincerely hoped it was the last one. What I'd done, pushing her away, even hurting her, it had felt good. Really good. Over that week, the build up to the next Friday night, I imagined, again and again, grabbing her, holding her down, forcing my cock deep inside her. I imagined her begging me to fuck her, pleading for me to cum inside her.

I didn't jack off though. I remembered my earlier promise to myself. My next load would go on her face.

I didn't know how likely any of my plans really were, but it had become an obsession. Any free time I wasn't hanging out with Rose, I spent online, reading about submission and dominance. I wanted to do this right.

==

She came over again on Friday night and the three of us spent time together, like before. Again, Jessica and I didn't talk much, but the mood was still pretty relaxed.

Rose went to the bathroom, leaving us alone only once, and I took my chance.

"You're very quiet tonight." I said.

She didn't say anything.

"You know, you left those pretty panties in my room last week."

"Shut up!" she hissed, looking panicked.

"Oh, you don't want them back?" I said.

"Just shut the fuck up, you freak!"

Oh, a little bit of defiance. I liked that.

"Now that's not very nice." I said, "And here I was hoping we could take this opportunity to...repair our relationship. You're such a big part of Rose's life, it's really a shame we're not closer." I said.

She looked me in the eye.

"Fuck you. Who the fuck do you think you are?" she hissed.

I felt the rage begin to build up inside me, but I repressed it. I wanted to seem neutral, like none of this was a big deal.

I laughed.

"There's no need to be so hostile, Jessica. I'll tell you what, I'll head up to my room soon, and let you two spend a bit of time on your own."

I leaned in closer.

"But tonight my door is open, if you want to come get your panties. Seriously, feel free to drop by." I said.

Rose came back just as Jessica was about to reply, so she didn't say anything.

I spent another few minutes with them, then made my excuses to Rose and headed up to my room.

==

I was so excited. It was 1 AM and I'd been almost pacing the floor in anticipation. I wanted so badly to hear what they were talking about, if the topic of size came up again. I wanted to hear Jessica admit how badly she wanted a big cock. My big cock.

But I'd get all that tonight, I hoped.

I was trying to relax by reading when I heard her approach.

She knocked softly.

"Come in." I said.

This time she was wearing pyjamas, pink with little black flowers.

Cute.

I put my book down and sat up in bed. I'd gone back to my usual sleeping clothes, a black t-shirt and sweatpants.

She stood for a while, just looking at me.

She seemed even more nervous than last time, maybe because now she knew what was coming.

"Yes?" I said.

"Uh..." she started, "You said I could come over."

"Yes, I did."

I paused.

"But what do you want?" I asked.

"I... You know what I want." she said.

She seemed annoyed, but she was trying to stay casual.

"Do I?" I asked in mock confusion, "Remind me."

She glared at me, furious. She knew what I was doing. She knew I wanted her to say it. Her jaw clenched. I could almost see the decisions going back and forth in her mind.

"I want to see your penis." she said, slowly and clearly.

I leaned back, smirking. She hadn't even opted for the "just came to get my panties" excuse, she was committed to this now.

"Well, you know the rules." I said, gesturing to her body.

She sighed, but this time didn't hesitate.

She slipped out of her pyjamas quickly and quietly, revealing a lacy black bra, and matching panties.

"Oh, those are cute," I said, gesturing, "Did you get all dressed up for me?"

"Fuck you." she said, folding her arms across her stomach.

I sighed.

"Always so hostile. You know if you keep up this attitude, I don't think I'll want to do this any more." I said.

She didn't say anything, but I could feel her apprehension.

"Well?" she said.

I smiled, and pulled back the covers. I didn't reveal as much as her, instead just slipping my pants down, showing my underwear. I grabbed my bulge through the fabric of my boxers, and squeezed it.

She was once again completely transfixed.

Without speaking, she quickly threw off her bra and panties and walked up to the bed, kneeling beside it in the same position as last time. I could see from here that her discarded panties had that same damp patch on the crotch.

I took a moment to appreciate her big tits as she knelt there. I always preferred bigger ones in porn, and hers were so beautiful, so perfectly shaped. Her breathing was getting heavier again, and I liked watching her boobs rise and fall, jiggling slightly each time she exhaled.

"Take it out." she said, still staring.

"What?" I said.

She looked at me.

"Take it out!"

"Hmmm..." I said.

"What? What's wrong?" she asked.

Her voice had a note of desperation to it.

"Ask nicely." I said.

Just like that, she was back to angry.

"Oh, fuck you! Just pull the fucking thing out!" she hissed.

Just like always, her tone and expression almost scared me, filling me with doubt and apprehension. I repressed these emotions, instead thinking of the anger I felt towards her.

I sighed, and shook my head.

"We won't get anywhere unless you learn some manners." I said.

Her jaw clenched and she narrowed her eyes. Just like last time, she seemed to resign herself to the task. It had to be done, so she just had to do it.

She dropped her eyes.

"Please." she muttered.

"What?"

"Please, OK? Please get your penis out!" she said, angrily.

I grabbed her roughly by the jaw and forced her to look at me.

"You can do better than that." I said.

Rage spread across her face, only to disappear in a flash.

She suddenly looked sad, and desperate. She seemed to realise that I wasn't just delaying things to irritate her. I really wanted her to beg.

"Please." she moaned, voice shot through with desperation. "Please..."

"Please what?" I asked, digging my fingers in harder.

"Please let me see it," she said quickly, "Let me see your...your..."

It occurred to me that I'd only ever heard her say "penis".

"My cock, Jessica. Say it."

"Let me see your cock, please!" she moaned.

I released my tight grip on her face. She pulled back and rubbed her jaw, but didn't say anything.

Sighing, I reached down and pulled out my cock.

She smiled with delight and leaned close to it. It was even bigger than she'd seen it last time. I was fighting to not get fully erect just yet, but making her actually beg for it was turning me on so much.

She was staring at it, and biting her lip hard. She started bobbing up and down slightly, and making little whimpers. I was mesmerised by her beautiful breasts jiggling and bouncing, when she let out a loud moan, and I realised that her hands were in front of her pussy. She was rubbing herself behind the bed. She was masturbating to the image of my cock.

I suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it hard. She screamed out in pain. I pulled her face close to mine, leading her by the tight grip I had, and whispered in her ear,

"You do not fucking touch yourself until I say you do. Do you understand me?"

"Let go...get off me you bastard!" she whined.

I pulled again, hard, and she stopped struggling.

"I asked you a question, bitch. Do you understand?" I repeated.

"Fuck you! Get the fuck...ahh! Stop!"

I tightened my grip.

"Listen to me, slut!" I growled. "You're only here because I allow you to be. You will do exactly what I say, when I say it, or you can get the fuck out. Now are going to apologise, like a good little slut?"

This was it. She'd either submit, or leave. There was only a second of hesitation before,

"Yes! Yes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please!" she cried.

I let go of her hair and shoved her head away. Her pose from last week was repeated, with her sprawled out on the floor, tits jiggling wildly, and pussy clearly slick with arousal. She sat up and rubbed her head, stroking her hair into shape.

"I'm sorry," she said again, "I'm sorry."

She took her place again at the side of my bed, her eyes returning to my cock, but this time she kept her hands where I could see them.

That was the first real show of dominance I'd forced on her. I'd hurt her, called her a slut and demanded an apology from her for touching her own body...and she'd accepted it. She seemed so different, suddenly. Neither desperate, nor defiant. For the first time, she just seemed...submissive.

This was the greatest night of my life.

My cock was bigger than when she'd last seen it, and just about in the air. Any more stimulation and I wouldn't be able to stop from becoming fully erect. But I didn't want her to see that just yet. I wanted her to earn it.

"Tell me Jessica," I said.

Her eyes snapped to mine.

"Do you like looking at my cock?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she breathed.

"Why do you like my cock so much?" I said.

"Because...because it's big..." she said slowly.

"Yes, but why do you like my big cock?" I said.

She didn't reply. She was thinking.

"Is it because," I continued, "Your boyfriend is so small? Does he leave you unsatisfied?"

She nodded slightly.

"Answer me." I said calmly.

"Yes!" she blurted out, eager to obey me, "Yes, he's tiny, like my pinky finger. Just like you said."

She held it out to demonstrate. She didn't seem to care how I'd found out about her sex life.

"I never feel good with him...he's never even made me cum..." she said.

She was staring at my dick again. It was bobbing slightly, in time with my heartbeat. She let out a little moan of desire.

"I've actually never..." she said.

"Never...?" I said.

She looked at me again.

"I don't...think I've ever had an orgasm. Even alone I just get too...I don't know, nervous."

She went back to staring at my cock.

This was a revelation. Miss super-confident mega-bitch had never even had an orgasm before. I was going to give her her first orgasm. I vowed it.

"Do you want to touch my cock, slut?" I asked.

Her face lit up.

"Yes, yes, please. I want to touch it." she said.

"Sit over there." I said, gesturing to the other end of the bed.

I moved back on the bed to give her space.

She eagerly jumped up and sat where my legs had been. Her body was incredible, and seeing her like this, I had to try hard to distract my thoughts so I didn't get fully hard.

"But, you do have a boyfriend, don't you Jessica?"

She looked at me, confused.

"Yeah, I do, but-"

"Now, what kind of a girl would even touch another man's cock if she already has a boyfriend?" I asked.

"I don't...I don't know...I just want to touch it..."

She was staring at it again.

"Jessica, you have a boyfriend." I reminded her, "The only reason you should want to do this with me, would be if you were...a slut."

She didn't say anything.

"Are you a slut, Jessica?"

She'd already accepted me calling her it, but now she had to accept it for herself.

"I..." she hesitated.

"Because if you're not a slut, then you should probably just stay faithful, and leave."

"No!" she moaned.

She looked into my eyes.

"I am a...a...", she swallowed heavily, struggling with the admission, "a slut. I am, I'm a slut." she said.

Admitting it aloud seemed to have a strange effect on her. Her eyes went hazy, and a big, lazy smile spread across her face.

"I'm a slut." she said again.

"Whose slut are you?" I prompted.

"I'm...I'm your slut." she replied slowly, "I'll be your slut...Just let me...please..."

"Touch it, slut." I said calmly.

She reached out and grabbed it, letting out a moan of lust as soon as she did. It continued to grow in her hands until she was holding my full, thick erection. I enjoyed how it felt, her soft warm hands wrapped around my cock. She marvelled at the girth of it, lightly gripping with one hand and running her other up and down the shaft. She bit her lip and let out another low moan. I lay back and enjoyed the sensation.

"It's so... big." she sighed, with obvious amazement.

She explored the base, gently cupping my large balls in her hands, before she moved upwards, exploring the head. I was so turned on that some pre cum began to leak out, and she started rubbing it around the tip with her thumbs. She started to slide the skin down, but stopped when I let out a small grunt of pleasure.

She looked up at me, as if surprised to see I was still there.

"Oh, do you like that?" she asked.

She looked like she really wanted me to feel good. At first I was confused that she didn't know what I would enjoy, then I remembered the only other cock she'd had experience with. She could probably fit that whole thing in one hand with room to spare.