Yours, Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
da-sein
da-sein
28 Followers

"That's it, baby... yes... come... come... come..." he chanted as she came.

Cassie's eyes closed and her chin trembled. Several aftershocks of warm pleasure shivered through her.

After a moment, her lover leaned forward and quickly unknotted the ropes that bound her wrists. Then he scooped her up in his arms, turned, and plopped her on his bed.

He immediately climbed between her open legs, reaching down to pull her knees towards her chest. Hooking his arms under her knees, he brought her legs up and over his shoulders. He entered her swiftly and effortlessly. The two lovers stared intently into each others' eyes as he thrust into her with long, determined strokes.

"You *are* a slut, Cassie. Today, you had your first taste of what it is to have your nastiest, sluttiest fantasies come true. You took cock from a total stranger, and you loved it. You took a stranger's seed..." He paused, as if for emphasis, "...and you loved it."

"Yes. I loved it," Cassie affirmed in a whisper. His body shuddered as his climax approached, but his movement inside her remained slow and deliberate. She rocked her hips upward slowly, lovingly.

"You have so much to learn, little slut. And I am determined to teach it to you. I will not rest until you are the sweetest, nastiest, most perfect slut any man could possibly want."

Cassie's pussy contracted around his thick, hard shaft in appreciation. She looked into her lover's eyes longingly, trying, as he had, to will him to come inside her.

"Because you are *my* dirty little whore... my sweet little fucktoy... my baby girl." He punctuated each use of the possessive with a hard thrust into her. "You're mine to fuck. Mine to use. Mine to share. You are a fucking little slut, Cassie... but you are *my* fucking little slut."

With one last sharp thrust into her depths, her lover suddenly froze, motionless inside her.

As she felt a flood of his warm seed empty into her, Cassie stared directly into her lover's gaze and whispered intently, "Yours."

da-sein
da-sein
28 Followers
12