Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl." I said.

I pulled away from her and took a step back. Her eyes were still red, and she looked exhausted, but she seemed so much happier than before. So at ease, and relaxed. I was ecstatic. All this confusion, all the wondering about her feelings, and about mine, it wasn't important. She wanted to belong to me. That was all that mattered.

I walked past her, taking her by the hand and leading her upstairs. She followed along silently, but I could tell from her uneven footsteps that she was limping slightly. When we got to my room, I got out her little jar of cream and sat down on the bed. She was still at the door waiting for a command, just like always.

I sat facing her.

"Strip." I said.

She smiled, and slowly pulled the old, loose sweater up over her head, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She stared unashamed into my eyes as she hooked her thumbs into the waist of her pants and slid them down. Her pink panties were clearly damp around the crotch, but I only glanced at them before meeting her eye again. She pulled them down without hesitation. I took a second to yet again admire her fantastic body. It felt so familiar to me now, but at the same time still so new and exciting. She was so beautiful, so sexy.

"Turn around." I said.

Her gaze finally broke as she glanced down shyly, but did as I asked.

I had to suppress a gasp when she revealed her ass to me. It was still bright pink, and there were several dark red bruises striping along it, and a few lower, along her thighs. I glanced to the side to see the belt still lying on the floor where I'd thrown it. I couldn't believe I'd hurt her this much. As guilty as I felt, I had to sit back and adjust how I was positioned. My slowly stiffening cock had become rock hard as soon as I saw her tainted skin.

"Come...come here, Jessica." I said, my voice catching slightly.

She turned and took a few steps until she was standing in front of me. I took her by the hand and led her to my side. I pulled on her arm again, and she understood what I wanted, her eyebrows jumping in surprise and a shy smile playing across her lips.

She leaned over, and I supported her with my arms until she was lying over my knees. It felt good to hold her like this, supporting her full weight, the heat of her body. Up close her ass looked even worse, even more painful. I gently ran a finger along one of the deeper bruises, and she gasped.

I dipped my fingers onto the cream and touched them to the bruise. Her whole body jumped and she let out a breathy giggle.

"Jessica...I want you to know something." I said as I continued applying the cream.

"Yeah?" she sighed happily.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Wh...what?" she said. I could feel her body tense on top of me, "For what?"

She sounded panicked, as if expecting bad news. I laughed, despite myself. For what?

"For doing this." I explained, "For hurting you like this."

"But..." she said quickly, "You were punishing me...I...didn't I deserve it?" she asked, her voice getting softer.

I sighed.

"Not...not..."

I struggled to find the words.

"I lost my temper with you." I said, "I shouldn't have hurt you this much. Not just for what you did. I'm sorry for that."

I finished putting the cream on and pulled her gently by the shoulder, guiding her to stand. She looked a little confused, but her expression was so full of love, and admiration. I took her hand, and felt her squeeze mine gently. I leaned down and kissed her softly on her thumb.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked, looking up at her.

She smiled widely and a tear began to roll down her cheek. She laughed and nodded quickly, as she wiped the tears away. I'd never actually seen tears of joy before.

I pulled her towards me, and she was soon sitting on my lap, her legs pushed across to the side. It felt incredible to be fully clothed and holding a beautiful, naked woman in my arms. She wrapped her arms behind my neck and stared into my eyes with a new intensity, as if she was trying to see into my mind.

"I liked it though." she said softly, "I really...I mean it hurt, so much, but I...I still liked it. I liked being... whipped like that. That's really fucked up, isn't it?" she laughed nervously.

After a few seconds, she sighed, and rested her head against my shoulder. I felt her relax in my arms, and for a while we were both silent.

"Maybe it is." I said slowly, "But let me ask you something...why do you think I do this stuff to you? Why do you think I hurt you?"

She thought on it for a few seconds.

"Because...because I like it?" she asked quietly.

I dug my fingers under her ass and grabbed hard, digging into her bruised skin. She sighed with pain and squirmed against me.

"I do it...because I like it." I hissed.

She let out a delicious little giggle, which ended in a pain filled moan. I released my grip, and wrapped my arms around her again. I telling her that we were as fucked up as each other.

She lay against me, and it slowly dawned on me that I'd just been unusually open with her. I'd never admitted my blossoming sadism to her, even though she must have suspected it by now. I shook my head, and sighed. I had to watch what I said to her. I didn't want to reveal too much of myself.

I soon realised that, like the previous week, she was about to fall asleep. Her breathing was becoming slower and her whole body relaxed against me. I was surprised to feel a strong sense of fatigue overwhelm me, like a huge wave sweeping over my consciousness, threatening to pull me away. I knew well the symptoms of sleep deprivation, and I knew I wouldn't be awake much longer. I shook myself, and slowly slid Jessica off my lap. Her feet delicately found the floor, before she continued her graceful slide downward to her knees. She turned and looked up at me, her eyes shining and breath heavy.

I ran my fingers up into her hair, and she leaned into my hand. It felt like we'd done this little action a dozen times by now, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Jessica, did you sleep at all?" I asked.

She shook her head, looking down guiltily.

"I...I sat in the bathroom until the sun came up." she admitted quietly, "I couldn't...I couldn't stop crying...". She let out a forced laugh, her eyes edged with sadness.

I sighed, and again a pulse of guilt rose up in me. I really had to take more care with my temper.

"Jessica, get dressed." I said.

She looked up at me, confusion obvious on her face.

"You're going to get dressed, and go lie down in Rose's bed. I'll tell her you're not feeling well, and I'll wake you before dinner. You can eat here, and then you'll go home." I said.

My voice was monotonous, and my mind was working far too hard for such a simple plan. I really needed some sleep myself.

"I..." she said, interrupting my thoughts, "I want to...I mean...can't we..." she stuttered.

"No Jessica, you need to sleep." I said, trying to put a firm edge to my voice.

She sat up slowly and ran her hands along my thighs until she found my hard cock. She squeezed it through my jeans, and ran her hand up and down along its length.

"Can I suck your cock first?" she asked, her voice light and breathy. "Please?"

I felt a wave of anger flash up in me. Why did it always take her so long to listen to me? I grabbed her roughly by the hair and she gasped and twisted in my grip.

"What are you?" I asked roughly.

She wasn't sure of an answer.

"You're mine!" I growled, "What are you?"

"I'm yours..." she whimpered, "I'm yours, you own me! I...Aahh!"

I pulled her close to me and leaned down to her face. I grabbed her roughly by the jaw and held her in place.

"When I give you an order, the only thing I want to hear out of that pretty little mouth of yours is, 'Yes. Sir.'" I spat quickly, "Do you understand?"

Her face took over a sudden calm, and despite the pain I was causing her, her voice came out smooth and clear.

"Yes, Sir." she said, staring into my eyes.

I released her, and sat back on the bed.

"Now, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to get dressed.", she said quickly, "Get dressed and go to sleep in Rose's bed. And when you wake me, I'm going to have dinner here, and then go home...Sir." she said.

Her voice seemed to get much smoother, and calmer, when she called me 'Sir'. I'd said it in anger, but now I realised that this was something that could make her feel even more subjugated, even more submissive, which she seemed to crave.

And to be honest, I really liked hearing it.

"Good girl." I said, my voice still firm. I still wanted to push her farther, I wanted to dominate her more.

"And what will you do if I decide to go out with Becky? Or with anyone else?" I asked.

She hesitated, looking away, but after only a few seconds she met my eyes again.

"I...I won't do anything..." she said. "It's none of my business...who...who else you want to fuck...Sir."

She was repeating my words from last night, but it was clear she didn't believe it. I could still see the jealousy and anger lurking behind her eyes. I still didn't know if I even planned to be with anyone else, I'd mostly reacted the way I did out of anger towards her disobedience, not because I was really considering it.

But she'd said it, and that was enough for now. I could address it later.

"Good girl." I said, allowing my voice to become softer. "You're a good little slut for me, aren't you?"

She nodded quickly, smiling, and I gestured for to come close. She got to her feet and sat down on my lap in one smooth motion. Her head went to that familiar place between my neck and shoulder, and she planted a small kiss on my exposed collar bone.

"Oh yeah, something else." I said.

"Yeah?" she breathed.

In my long, sleepless night, I'd looked up this 'non-contact orgasm' thing. It seemed it was possible for some women to orgasm without even touching their pussy, and some women could get off just from giving head. Usually only women with incredibly sensitive bodies, or a very high sex drive could pull it off, and it even said doing those "kegel" exercises was usually the key.

"The only time you're allowed to cum without my permission is when my cock is in your throat. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She giggled again, and kissed my neck. "Thank you."

There was a moment of calm silence before she spoke.

"Um...Sir?" she said softly.

It felt she was testing out the waters in regards to calling me 'Sir'. This was the first time she'd used it like a real title, like a real name. I really, really liked it.

I looked down at her, and she was clearly waiting for a reaction.

"What is it, Jessica?" I asked softly.

"Will you kiss me? Please?" she asked, her eyes wide.

I smiled at her, and she returned it. I kissed her softly, gently, but she once again pushed her tongue into my mouth with an intense passion. I lost myself in the sensation, releasing my tight control, and just letting myself enjoy it.

Our kissing became almost frenzied as our tongues moved together, and we held each other tightly. She turned quickly and wrapped her legs around my waist, clinging tight to me as my erection pushed against her leg through my jeans. I was soon pulling hard on her hair, and biting down on her lip as she moaned and wriggled on my lap, her hands holding on to my face. The second her flesh slipped from between my teeth, she slid her tongue back into my mouth and continued the kiss.

I loved this, this moment, being with her. But just like always, it ended far too quickly. She jumped and snapped her head towards my open door, as we heard the front door open. Rose was home. She let out a little growl of frustration and turned back to me.

I was too tired for any of this to surprise, or worry me.

"Go." I said calmly, sighing.

She smiled and stole one quick kiss from my closed lips before jumping off my lap. She gathered her clothes in her arms and turned to me at the door.

"I'll see you later?" she said, wrinkling her nose as she realised she'd phrased it as a question.

"Bye Jessica." I said, smiling.

"Bye." she said quickly, "I love you."

"I know, sweetheart."

Her face lit up with that pure, genuine smile.

"Now get into bed, before Rose comes to check on you." I said.

"Ok. I mean...yes, Sir." she said lightly, giggling. She turned and ran quietly across the hall.

I sighed and lay back on the bed. My mind was buzzing, despite the creeping pull of sleep deprivation. I thought about Jessica, and all the plans I had for her. Our relationship, however strange and depraved it seemed to be, was just beginning. I owned her, and I was going to enjoy it in every way I could.

1...5678910