Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually slowed my fingers, and she collapsed against me. She was completely limp, leaning her whole weight against my body like she was exhausted. I moved back, sliding my fingers out of her, and wrapped my arms under hers to support her. She reacted quickly, leaning into me and holding me in a tight hug. Her breath was straining.

Her body was shivering and I could feel her fingers twitch at random where they were pushing into my back. My hand was resting on her hip, and I absent-mindedly reached down and grabbed her ass. She let out a small squeak of pain, but gave no other reaction.

I lay down with her, and held her. After a few minutes I felt her body relax even further against me, and her breathing slowed.

"Jessica." I said.

She didn't respond. I rolled away from her to find her eyes still open, but unfocused. She looked completely exhausted.

"Jessica." I said again.

Her eyes slowly flicked down to mine. With a great effort, she pushed herself on to her knees and moved towards me, resting her head on my chest, then let her body collapse again.

I ran my fingers through her hair a few times. I wanted to let her rest, to recover, but I was so horny I didn't know how long I could wait. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, willing myself to be calm. I let her lie for a few minutes before trying to rouse her.

"Jessica. I want you to sit up." I said.

She didn't react. I pulled lightly on her hair. Her face scrunched up in pain, but she barely made a sound. I gently moved her head off me, and sat up.

"Jessica..." I said soothingly, "Sit up now, come on."

I grabbed her shoulder and tried to slowly pull her up. She eventually seemed to realise what I wanted, and forced herself to move. She shakily raised herself to her knees and sat back, her eyes seeing nothing. She looked like it was an effort for her just to stay upright.

"Jessica." I repeated, as I gently touched her face.

She leaned into my palm, bringing her own hand up to cover mine. She closed her eyes and sighed. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb, and she slowly opened her eyes again. She looked at me, and smiled such a pure, joyful smile. It seemed she was finally out of whatever daze I'd put her in. Before I could react, she jumped forward and kissed me. I kissed her back automatically, letting our tongues move together. She pulled away and hugged me tight, pushing her head into my chest.

"I love you." she said, "I love how you make me feel."

Her voice was so solid, so sure. She sat up again, and put her forehead against mine, running her fingers through my hair. Her beautiful green eyes filled my view.

"I love you." she said again, closing her eyes.

I kissed her, and we held each other. Her reaction fascinated me, but it was difficult to really focus on anything that was happening. There was still something that needed to be dealt with. A freakishly huge and rock hard something. I pulled away from her body and took her hand, bringing it down to my crotch. Her eyes widened as she stroked along the length of my bulge.

"Do you want this in your mouth, slut?" I asked.

She nodded quickly.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you?" I asked.

She nodded again and let out a little moan. Her eager fingers started to gently squeeze around my shaft.

"Yes, I love it. I love it when you...hahh," she sighed again. It seemed even talking about this was turning her on again, so soon after her multiple orgasms. "I love it when you cum in my mouth. Let me swallow your cum, please..."

I moved away from her and lay down on the bed.

"Suck my dick, slut." I said forcefully.

She crawled up between my spread legs and slowly pulled my boxers down, gasping as my cock sprang into the air, fully erect. Her warm hands were still shaking slightly as she wrapped them around my girth, and she bent down to kiss the shaft. She stared into my eyes as she licked from the bottom of the shaft slowly up to the top, and let out a giggle as she wrapped her lips around the head.

Her soft tongue swirled around and over the tip of my cock as she bobbed her head gently up and down. She let it pop out of her mouth and she laughed gently again, before planting little kisses down the side of the shaft, and licking back up to the top.

She seemed so happy, so euphoric, as she pushed my cock back into her mouth and started to suck it further in. She closed her eyes in concentration and started releasing humming little moans as inch after inch of my thick cock disappeared into her mouth. When she got about half-way down the shaft, she pulled all the way back up again, swirling her tongue around the tip. My hips thrust forward slightly, and I couldn't help a sharp sigh of pleasure.

I reached out and took a handful of her hair and started gently pushing her down, urging her to swallow more, to put to use all the practice she'd done for me. She didn't hesitate for a second, and immediately started taking my cock in again, inch by inch, until she had nearly the whole shaft in her mouth, when she started to pull back.

I sighed again with pleasure and leaned back, closing my eyes, content to let her continue. After a few more minutes of sucking and licking the tip, she slowly deep-throated me again, this time right to the base. She held it there for a few seconds before sliding to the top. She repeated this incredibly slow throat fucking over and over. I couldn't get enough of her hot, wet throat, and after a only a few minutes I was tensing my lower muscles, trying to prolong my release as much as I could.

Soon, I couldn't hold it. I sat up and grabbed her head again, pushing her all the way to the base and holding her there. She met my eye and started moaning again, causing her whole throat to vibrate.

"I'm gonna cum..." I grunted.

She started humming louder and bobbing her head up and down very slightly, trying to add more stimulation. I felt my hips jerk forward as my orgasm overtook me. I closed my eyes and gripped her hair tight, sighing with pleasure as shot after shot of my cum filled her swallowing throat. I leaned back again and felt my whole body relax. I'd been waiting so long for that release, and I realised that it probably felt better because I'd waited. Something to remember.

Jessica slid the head of my cock back up into her mouth and licked up the remaining cum, giggling with surprise as one final spurt landed on her tongue. She pulled my softening cock out of her mouth and laid a few more small kisses on it, before crawling up to me and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you." she said softly.

"You really enjoy it, don't you?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair.

She nodded against my shoulder, her hair tickling my chest.

She was the first girl I'd ever been with, obviously, but forum after forum on the internet had said that giving a blow job was something most women did just to please the guy, or to get things started. It might turn them on a little, but it wasn't something they seriously enjoyed. But Jessica seemed to adore having my cock in her mouth, and there was always this complete look of pleasure on her face as she swallowed my cum. I guess I'd been reading in the wrong places.

"What do you like about it?" I asked.

I felt her shrug.

"It just...feels good." she said slowly, "I mean...just seeing your cock turns me on. It's just so big and...thick. Having it all inside me like that...in my throat and on my tongue...I love it. And I love when you cum too..."

She let out a little sigh, and tried to get more comfortable. I realised we were still lying naked, so I grabbed the corner of the blanket from the floor, and pulled it up and over us, then wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me again. She made a sweet little sound of happiness and snuggled against me.

"I didn't like the taste at first." she continued, "But it turns me on so much now..."

Her voice was getting softer, and quieter. It sounded like she might fall asleep soon.

"And I like...the noises you make." she said slowly.

This confused me. I didn't think I really made 'noises'. Not like she did, anyway.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well...you're normally so quiet, you know? Like, you're always so...controlled." she said, "I mean, I practically scream, but with you it's like...just sighs, and sometimes a little moan. It's really sexy, I think. Like, knowing that I can make you feel good like that, just...knowing you're enjoying it. I mean, you like it too, don't you?" she asked, looking up into my eyes. "I mean, I want..."

She hesitated.

"I want you to feel good. I want to...to make you happy." she said. She was almost shy in admitting this, and she waited for my reaction.

"I like it when you suck my cock, Jessica." I said gently, stroking her hair again.

She smiled.

"Good. It makes me happy when...when you're happy, I guess. That sounds stupid..." she laughed a little.

"You like pleasing me." I said simply.

"Yeah," she said, her smile growing, "Yeah, I like pleasing you. I like making you happy."

My heart jumped a little. I'd assumed everything she'd been doing with me had been for her own enjoyment, but to hear that she really cared about what I felt...

It dawned on me that last week's surprising breakfast hadn't been an attempt to win my affections back, like I thought, but she had been genuinely trying to make me happy. I slowly leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled again and held me tighter.

"Good girl." I said.

We lay like that for a while, and she closed her eyes and sighed as I started to stroke her hair. I didn't know which was more messed up; that the idea of wanting to make someone else happy sounded "stupid" to her, or that it had taken me this long to believe that that's what she was doing.

After a few minutes I could feel my eyelids getting heavy. It was late and I'd just had a hell of an orgasm. I mused that I was altogether more satisfied than I'd been the previous week. In terms of numbers, it was two sessions of sex compared to one blowjob, but because of the punishment, the...darkness it added made the whole thing so much better.

I heard her let out a little contented sigh, and felt her completely relax against me, her arms losing their tension around me. I thought about how good it would feel just to let myself drift off, holding her.

But no. She couldn't stay here. Even ignoring whatever boundaries I was trying to hold in place for the two of us, my sister would notice her missing the next morning.

"Jessica, it's time to go." I muttered.

She sighed and let out a fake whine.

"I don't want to move. I want to lie here forever." she sighed.

I stroked her head a few more times.

"You have to go." I said firmly.

She sighed again and slowly sat up.

"I know." she said, smiling sadly.

She got out of bed and picked up her negligee. She turned to face me, not dressing but just holding the gown in her folded arms. Her eyes jumped once to my soft cock, which she'd exposed when she stood up, before meeting my eye again.

"I'm sorry about...before, really." she said quietly, "And...thank you."

I didn't know if she was thanking me for punishing her, or for pleasuring her, or for letting her suck me off, or what. I let her leave without saying anything.

As she turned, I got a glimpse of her ass. Her skin was still bright red, and I felt my cock twitch with lust at the sight of it. I shook my head and rolled over, determined to push any thought of her out of my head for now. It was too late to be thinking about this stuff.

It took me almost two hours to fall asleep.

==

It was the following Tuesday, lunch time at school. The cafeteria was crowded with other kids eating and generally killing time. Friends talking and laughing, making stupid jokes and throwing stuff around. I always marvelled at the sound of crowds, how a hundred different perfectly ordinary conversations could combine to make a continuous din of meaningless noise.

I was standing in line when someone nudged my arm with theirs. I turned, and there stood my sister, with Jessica at her side.

This was weird. I think it had been literally years since I'd spoken to my sister inside a school building. We never had any classes together, and we even though we shared a car, I was always the one to drive it to and from school because she got a ride from Jessica every day. Once we left the house, we acted like strangers. Of course, we'd been acting like strangers at home too, until very recently.

"Hey, little brother." she said cheerily.

"Uh, hey little sis." I answered.

This was a running joke between us. Around age ten or so, we figured out that one of us had to be the "older" twin, but our parents had decided not to tell us, so we'd never be able to argue about it, or something. And thanks to a lazy or careless nurse at the hospital we were born in, the "time of birth" on our birth certificates were identical. Since we had no way of knowing, we'd both just decided that we must each be the older one, and had stuck to it.

It was an old term of endearment that we hadn't used in years, and the fact that it came to me so easily really only served to make this whole thing weirder.

"You should sit with us today." she said, smiling and confident.

"Um, what? Why?" I said, moving forward with the line.

"Because." she said simply.

I rolled my eyes at her and she sighed impatiently, as if I was missing something obvious.

"Because you're my twin brother, but we never even talk to each other at school. It's ridiculous. Sit with us, come on." she said.

I added some stuff to my tray, and moved along some more.

"You know, I do have my own friends to sit with." I said.

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes.

"Yeah right, do you even like any of those guys? You just sit there and barely say two words to them, I've seen you." she said.

There were actually a few different groups of people I sat with, but she was right, I didn't talk to any of them very much. I'd long suspected most of them wouldn't notice if I stopped coming into school altogether, but it didn't bother me. It was enough just to hang out with them, and listen to them talking about whatever was going on with them. It made the meals pass quicker.

I shrugged.

"I'm not big on talking. They're good company." I said.

I reached the end of the line and paid for my food, then stepped off to the side while they did the same. I noticed Jessica hadn't said anything yet. I hadn't seen her since she'd left, Saturday evening. We hadn't gotten a chance to talk about what we'd done, the new step we'd taken, but she'd seemed pretty comfortable with it.

It actually made sense that this was happening. The three of us were getting along really well at home, now that Jessica had stopped attacking me every time I walked into a room, but I didn't know any of their other friends. I hate to use an old cliché, but if there were in fact "popular kids" at that school, it was Rose and Jessica they were sitting with. Not that I could name any of them. I tended to avoid high school drama if I could, it just didn't interest me.

Rose caught up with me, and I could tell she wasn't going to drop this.

"Come on, I'm serious." she said, "You should sit with us. You should meet my other friends, you..." she trailed off.

I looked at Jessica, and I could see how uncomfortable this was making her. She was staring down at the floor, not meeting my eye. There was still the huge, unspoken understanding that Jessica was the reason I hadn't been sitting with them all along, and that it was only thanks to our new, secret relationship that things had changed.

I looked back at Rose, and I could see the guilt lurking behind her eyes. They wanted to make it up to me for isolating me all those years. At least, Rose did. I actually didn't know what the hell Jessica wanted, except that she clearly didn't want to be standing here having this conversation.

As I thought about it, I just decided to go with it. Why the hell shouldn't I eat lunch with my sister, her best friend who I was secretly fucking, and a bunch of people I didn't know?

Well, probably a lot of reasons, but I went with it anyway.

"Fine." I sighed, "Where are we sitting?"

She grinned with victory, and led me over to their usual table. I tried to meet Jessica's eyes, but she didn't look at me.

There were only three other people at the circular table, two boys and a girl. Both the guys seemed pretty surprised when they saw me sitting down at the seat Rose guided me towards, sitting opposite the girl, with Rose on my left and one of them on my right. I remembered that the girl's name was Becky. I recognised her from one of my classes, but I couldn't remember which. I'd never paid much attention to her, but she was really pretty, with light brown skin, short black hair, and strangely bright amber eyes. Jessica sat in between her and Rose.

Like I said, Becky didn't look surprised as I sat down, just watched me with a small, almost knowing smile that I found weirdly unnerving.

"Guys, this is my brother." said Rose as I pulled my chair in. She patted me firmly on the shoulder, as if trying to comfort me.

I introduced myself. The guy to the left of Becky gave a silent nod, and quickly looked down at his food. He had jet black hair, and was quite well built, with wide shoulders and defined muscles on his arms that showed through his t-shirt. I'd seem him around, he was easily 6'4 or 6'5 when standing, but I'd never learned his name.

The guy to my right slid around the table so we were more spread out, then suddenly stuck his hand out to me, waiting for me to shake it. I took it after only a second of hesitation, ignoring how strange and formal it seemed.

"I'm Derek, it's great to meet you buddy." he said as he shook my hand.

He was smiling, and seemed to actually mean what he'd said. He had messy blond hair that covered his ears, his fringe swept out of his eyes.

"Yeah, you too." I replied, smiling back a little.

"I know you." said Becky.

I turned to her to find that same knowing smile, her eyes narrowed as if she was trying to remember something. Something about her made me nervous.

"Uh, yeah. You're...Becky, right?" I said. "We have...something, together."

"Yeeah..." she said slowly. "English, right? Mr. Winters?"

I couldn't actually remember if that was true, so I just shrugged.

"Well, it's nice to actually meet you, anyway." she said.

"Right." I said, smiling nervously.

She was the first girl I'd really spoken to in a while. Well, unless you count Rose or Jessica. I suddenly remembered the reason I'd never had a girlfriend until very recently. Hot girls made me nervous.

'Not that I have a girlfriend now', I thought to myself. I'd made it clear with Jessica that she wasn't my girlfriend, so why did I just think of her that way? Had to watch out for that.

"Frank." said the guy to her right without looking up.

He had a deep voice, but spoke quietly. I didn't know if he was being rude, or if I made him nervous. For some reason it felt like the latter, despite his size. Maybe he just wasn't good at talking to new people.

"Hey." I answered.

I turned to Rose to see her beaming at me. I rolled my eyes again, and she quickly struck up a conversation with Becky.

I sat mostly in silence, eating slowly and letting the conversation wash over me without contributing, like I usually did. Derek, Rose, and Becky talked quickly and comfortably with each other, with Frank chipping in every now and again.

Frank's calm demeanour didn't change much, so it was hard to say if he was always like this, or if he was like this because I was here. It felt like he was deliberately avoiding looking at me, but that could have been just because I wasn't talking.

1...34567...10