Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers

Just then, my phone rang. I looked at it and it was my best friend Ivory. I picked up and was totally floored at what she had to tell me. She was flying into Baltimore in about 6 hours and wondered if we'd pick her up. Hell yeah we would, that would be perfect timing. I couldn't believe my luck, getting to spend time with my two best friends and right away the ideas in my head started spinning out of control.

A few months prior, Doug told about a fantasy/dream that he had and it involved me and him and another woman. He had told me about it in great detail and I had filled Ivory in on it one day saying how I would love to make this fantasy a reality for him. She thought it was a great idea, but I had been quick to point out that if she and I took this on that she could do anything and everything except get fucked by him. That was my job! She just laughed at me and told me that cupid had certainly shot me in the ass with an arrow.

So, I got off the phone and told him that we would need to go to the airport to get Ivory when we got to Baltimore. He was excited too, because we had all been online friends for a while. We talked a lot about her while we drove and I wondered if we were going to get 2 rooms or just 1. He thought it best to get adjoining suites. That was just fine with me because I knew I wanted some alone time with him, which was the whole point of the trip anyway.

It was going on 9pm and we had been driving for 12 hours and we were both hungry so we started looking for someplace to stop to eat. It wasn't long before we found a steakhouse and pulled off to have supper. The place was nice; tablecloths on the table were just long enough to hide my hands and what they were up to. I was teasing him mercilessly as we perused the menu and then waited for our food. There's just nothing like being in public, with the excitement of getting caught, and having an amazing cock in your hand while trying not to give anything away with your facial expressions. The only bad part of it was when he slid his hand up under my skirt and began to tease me because I am very ticklish and jumpy. I bit the inside of my cheek a lot to keep from crying out or moaning or making a total fool of myself. What I really wanted to do was slide under the table and suck him off, but thought better of it for the time being.

We finished our meal and got back on the road and I couldn't hold back any longer, I wanted my dessert. I unbuttoned his shorts and leaned over to take his hard cock into my mouth and knew that this time I wouldn't be stopping until I had him cumming. I slid my tongue up and down the length of him and sucked on the head of his cock like a lollipop. Then I took him deep into my mouth and caressed his balls with my tongue while hollowing out my cheeks sucking on him. He was so ready, I could feel his balls start to tighten up and I sucked him harder and deeper, just willing him to reward me. It wasn't much longer and he did and I was actually amazed he kept the car on the road. I swallowed every bit of his offering and then trailed my tongue up over his stomach and then moved to his neck and sucked and nibbled a bit before kissing him full on the lips and settling back into my seat.

"Fuck, that was nice baby, thank you."

"Oh it was most certainly my pleasure," I purred.

By this time, we were far enough into the trip that he was telling me all about the scenery and I was hearing more stories of his life adventures. I could listen to him talk for hours on end and soaked in everything he told me. Butterflies were stirring in my stomach the closer we got, I am not sure why. Maybe because this fantasy was starting to feel like more of a reality and I was just so excited about the days that were ahead.

The last couple of hours flew by with us talking and we were soon pulling into the hotel, we had to check in and then I realized that there was no way we could go to the airport in the Vette and have us all get back to the hotel. I questioned him about this and he told me not to worry, he made a phone call and it wasn't long before we were met outside the hotel by a limo. I had never been in a limo before and was totally blown away; I knew Ivory was going to just die over this one. We got to the airport and found out that the flight from England was on time and we only had a little while to wait, so we went and got coffee and settled into the chairs to wait for Ivory to appear.

I saw her first and emotion took over and the tears started to flow as I ran over to greet her. She looked amazing and I had waited so long to meet her. We hugged and she saw my tears and her own started. Formal introductions were made all around as we went to get her luggage. Smart woman, she had packed light as well. That made me smile; I knew she had remembered about Doug's dream and our talks of making it a reality.

After such a long day of traveling, we were all exhausted and couldn't wait to get to the hotel. Our rooms were gorgeous and we decided we'd order a bottle or two of wine, settle ourselves and have a few drinks together before calling it a night. Room service brought the wine and we settled into easy conversation, but the alcohol combined with the high sexual tension was making us all a bit antsy. Ivory was gracious enough to excuse herself to her room, claiming jet lag and left Doug and I alone.

As the door between our rooms closed, I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the bathroom where I began to undress him slowly. I kissed each inch of exposed skin as I peeled his clothes off and reached into the shower and turned on the hot water. He took the hint quickly and began undressing me, following his hands with his tongue. We stepped into the shower and animalistic lust took over as he lifted my right thigh and settled me right onto his throbbing hard shaft. My back was against the wall of the shower and to steady myself against his height, my left foot was braced on the edge of the tub. My arms were wrapped tightly around his broad shoulders and our tongues danced against each other as he fucked me hard. He brought me to at least three mind-numbing orgasms before he came and we finished our shower by washing each other. After toweling off, we fell into bed, more exhausted than before but with smiles on our faces. He held me close and soon we were both asleep.

1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers
12