Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for a few minutes until she suddenly gasped and pushed her hips forward, eyes shooting open. I tried to recreate whatever I'd done, and soon got the same effect. It seemed that if I pushed hard with a circular motion on the right spot inside her, it drove her crazy. I kept at it, twisting my fingers and wrist to keep up the pressure, ignoring the discomfort in my hand. She was staring into my eyes now, and I knew she was close to the edge.

"Sir! I...Oh God!" she yelled, "I'm...fuck! Please! I'm...I'm gonna...!"

She was too close to even beg, and I smirked as the pleasure took her. She opened her mouth wide and let out shaking moans as she came. Her hot pussy gripped against my fingers and her juices covered my palm.

She let out a wail of pleasure as her orgasm continued. She looked so fucking incredible. I gripped her wrists tight and impulsively bit down on her shoulder. She jumped, then gasped as I licked where I'd hurt her, and I tried to move my fingers even faster. I bit her again as I felt her orgasm fade, and I slowed my fingers to a gentle stroking motion.

I released her wrists and instead grabbed her hair again. As she opened her mouth to groan with pain, I quickly shoved the fingers that had just been inside her into her mouth. She didn't hesitate to lick and suck on them, whimpering as she was forced to taste herself.

I slid my fingers out and roughly grabbed her chin.

"Naughty little slut." I growled. "You didn't have permission for that, did you?"

"I'm sorry." she mumbled, hampered by my grip, "I'm sorry, Sir!"

I pulled back from her and got to my knees. Her body was glistening, and her thighs were soaked. Her huge, perfect breasts. Her flat stomach and slender hips. Her bright green and fearful eyes. At that moment, she was the most intensely erotic thing I'd ever seen.

Her hips thrust forward the slightest bit as she stared up at me, and she let out the smallest of whimpers. I could tell she'd just felt an aftershock from her orgasm.

My heart was pounding in my chest, and my cock was trying to rip through my underwear. I wanted her so badly. To pin her down and sink myself into her, to use her for my pleasure.

But I still had to punish her.

I knew that if I had the self control to resist her body in that moment, then I'd be able to do anything.

I took a deep breath and tried to quiet my lust. I smiled, which seemed to scare her even more.

"On your knees." I said calmly.

She turned quickly and presented her ass to me. I reached over her and grabbed the belt. She hadn't noticed, but I'd left it wrapped around the metal bar of my headboard, coiled in the centre in a single black stripe. She looked up and watched me un-hook it, her eyes wide with fear. I slowly unfurled it and took it into my hands.

"Count to..." I said slowly.

She visibly tense, waiting for the verdict.

"Ten." I said.

She squeaked with fear and tensed even further. I couldn't help but laugh at her. My voice sounded alien to me. So dark. So cruel.

I folded the belt and tapped it lightly against my left hand. On impulse, I snapped down hard against my left forearm, embracing the burst of pain. The sound caused her to jump again, and again I laughed.

"You came without my permission." I said. "And you made me bleed."

I already spanked her for that, but I was originally only going to give her five lashes for the orgasm. This would count for that too.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." she babbled.

"I know." I said.

"Punish me." she said, surprising me. "I'm sorry Sir, please punish me."

Without waiting, I snapped the belt across her perfect ass. She jumped and gasped, letting out little whimpers.

The first and only time I'd used the belt, I'd just lost it with her, not counting or controlling myself at all. I had no idea how much of this she could withstand, but it was obvious that spanking with my hand wasn't going to push her to the same depths the belt had. And I wanted to see that again.

"One." she whispered, breaking my train of thought.

I immediately lashed out again, grunting with exertion. There was already a dark red stripe forming where I'd hit her the first time, and a second began to join it. She only waited for around 10 seconds before going again.

"Two." she said.

I struck lower this time, hitting the top of her right thigh. Again she leapt forward, but quickly moved back into place. When she spoke again, her voice was heavy and dream-like. She was quickly reaching that strange daze that submission and pain brought her to.

"Three." she said clearly.

I matched my last stroke, on her left thigh this time. She didn't move after this hit, and barely made a sound.

She went on like this, barely reacting to my steady, measured lashes, until she reached stroke number seven. I hit her and she immediately leapt up onto her knees, lunging forward to grab my headboard. She'd done this the first time I'd spanked her, I remembered.

"Jessica," I said, keeping my voice calm and even, "Do you need me to stop?"

I knew that she'd refuse.

"No, Sir." she gasped, "I can do it. I can do it."

"Then get down." I hissed.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her backwards, forcing her head back down onto the bed. Her face was turned to the side, her eyes were closed. She hadn't started crying. This annoyed me, weirdly.

"Seven." she said.

I took my position. I'd been holding back before, not sure how much she could take. This time I twisted my body back and slammed the belt against her with a new force.

She lifted her head up an gasped loudly, her mouth open wide. The pain was obviously intense.

I grabbed her and forced her back down to the bed.

"Eight." she sighed dreamily.

Again I attacked her with force, and this time she didn't move. She let out a long, loud moan that ended with the word;

"Nine."

This was the last one. I had to make it count.

I whipped her as hard as I could. Her breath caught in her throat, and I saw her start to relax.

"Don't you dare move." I growled.

She stiffened again, and held the position.

"Ten." she whimpered.

Her whole body was quivering lightly, and her face was still pressed against my pillows. She hadn't cried, but her eyes were open and dazed. She looked almost high on the sensation of being punished.

I grabbed her bruised ass with both hands, causing her to whimper with pain, and ground my crotch against hers from behind. Her pussy was dripping wet, and I could feel the heat and moisture through my underwear as I pushed my bulge against her.

"What a slutty little cunt." I hissed, "I think this little cunt needs to be filled, don't you?"

She didn't answer at first, but started to sway her hips back and forth, running her flushed lower lips back and forth over my cloth-covered cock.

I leaned over her, pressing my body against hers and pushing my bulge harder against her. I grabbed her hair again.

"Answer me, slut." I said, twisting.

"Sir..." she gasped.

She continued to writhe and sway her hips, and I could feel the front of my boxers being soaked in her juices.

"Listen to me, whore." I growled, "Tell me what you want."

"I want it!" she gasped.

"What do you want?" I asked, lightly slapping her face.

"I want to be fucked...fucked like a...like a whore!" she confessed.

That word had slipped out by accident, and I really hadn't expected her to accept it so easily. So now she was a whore too, as well as a slut.

"Good girl." I said.

I pulled all the way back from her and pulled the waist band of my boxers down. My rock hard erection sprang out, already leaking pre-cum from the tip. Without any further delay, I pushed the head against her dripping pussy lips.

I dug my fingers into her hips as I thrust into her, and I knew something was different.

"Oh my God!" Jessica shouted as more of me entered her, "You're so...thick!"

She was right. Her pussy was so incredibly tight in this position, much more than I'd expected it to be. I was grunting with genuine exertion as I forced myself into her. Her pussy felt like a hot, wet fist gripping around my shaft.

After more hard pushing, I finally filled her. She continued clenching her pussy around my shaft, sighing with pleasure each time.

"I'm gonna cum." she said quickly. "Sir...Sir, I'm gonna cum. I'm...aahhhhaaaa... I'm gonna cum all over your thick cock!"

I was already panting, and I let out a strained laugh.

"Ready so quickly? What a sensitive little slut." I taunted, smacking her ass hard.

She gasped and squeaked in surprise. She didn't speak and seemed to be trying to prevent herself from going off.

"Beg." I ordered simply.

"Mmmm...Sir... Please...Please let me...Oh God!"

I grabbed her ass with both hands, and twisted her ripe flesh in my grip. I felt her pussy quiver around my cock, and I knew she was seconds away.

"Unngh," she moaned,"Please...Please."

"Do it, whore." I said.

She let out a few strained breaths before clenching her pussy tight. She relaxed and moaned loudly, before clenching one final time. I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks as she came, moaning and screaming.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted, "Yes...I'm cumming!"

I spanked her again and pulled a few inches out of her, before thrusting back in hard. She was so incredibly tight, and her pussy was convulsing around me so powerfully.

I pumped her hard. My heavy balls were slapping against the top of her pussy, and I wondered if I was hitting her clit. It was hard to tell if that was contributing to her fevered moans or not, but she was certainly enjoying herself.

I tried to keep up the pace, but her pussy felt so good that I knew I wasn't going to last. She was still letting out fevered wails as the pleasure racked her body. I thrust into her a few more times, then held myself in deep as I came. I held on to her ass as I grunted out my pleasure. My orgasm was intense and seemed go on and on, spurt after spurt of concentrated pleasure.

"Oh my God...Oh my God..." she whimpered over and over.

I finally slid my slimy cock out of her and rested back on my heels. Her bright red ass, with the pale indentations of my grip, perfectly framed her beautiful, flushed pussy. My cum slowly dripped from between her swollen lips, the flow spreading down her thighs, occasionally speeding up as the fading convulsions of her orgasm pushed it out, each one punctuated by a small whimper.

I was exhausted, but I needed to do one last thing before collapsing.

I got the little tub of cream and rewarded her for taking her punishment. She whimpered as the cool cream soothed her burning skin.

"Am I good, Sir?" she asked wiggling her hips.

Her voice sounded husky in a sexy sort of way, as if tired from all the screaming she'd been doing.

"Yes, sweetheart. You're a good girl." I said,smiling.

I loved how I could say such condescending things to her and actually mean it. In her submission, anything I said to her affected her so deeply. Even little things like that seemed to mean the world to her.

"Are...are you proud of me?" she whispered.

I smiled, remembering what I'd said the first time she'd been punished. I'd been surprised that I actually meant it, and found that I did again. She'd taken a lot of pain, and didn't once try to stop me. It took a lot of strength to withstand something like that voluntarily.

"I'm very proud of you, Jessica." I said.

She laughed a little, and sighed contentedly.

"You asked me to punish you when you made a mistake. You didn't complain, or ask me to stop, even though I used the belt. You did very well, sweetheart." I said.

"Thank you, Sir. And...thank you for punishing me." she said meekly.

I lay down beside her, and her pulled over to me. She moved slowly, and I realised she hadn't left that position since I started her punishment.

"Come here, sweetheart." I said gently.

She curled up against me, wrapping her arms around my neck and relaxing her body.

"Thank you." she said again, "I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm really sorry."

"It's Ok." I said, stroking her hair, "It's alright."

She nodded and breathed deeply. She seemed nervous, and her body began to tense again.

"Are you Ok?" I asked.

"Yeah...I'm fine." she said.

I pulled away from her, and she scurried backwards, distancing herself. I cocked my head at her. She didn't look comfortable at all.

"I'm really sorry about...about biting your lip." she said earnestly, "I just thought...that it would be sexy, or something. I don't know. I'm sorry."

She still looked embarrassed, and cringed at the memory.

"You already said that." I said, smirking.

"I know, I just...I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry." she said.

"You apologised." I said firmly, "You took your punishment, and I forgive you. Don't bring it up again."

She bit her lip and nodded, but it was clear that she was still concerned about something. There was a feeling of distance between us that I didn't like. The earlier feeling of closeness had soured somewhat, and it bothered me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

She shook her head, and I frowned.

"Tell me what's wrong." I said firmly.

She looked away nervously, and sighed.

"Do you remember what you said about me...telling you things?" she asked.

"Remind me." I said, but I was pretty sure I knew what she meant.

"You said...that I never have to hide what I'm thinking or feeling from you." she almost whispered.

Actually, all I'd said was that she "never have to hide what she wanted from me". I'd meant it in a more casual way than it had some out, but she'd hugged me so tightly that I knew she'd taken it to heart.

Which was actually good, now that I thought about it. I was getting more and more adept at guessing what she was feeling based on the tone of her voice, and her expression, but I found myself wanting to know exactly what was going through her head.

"Yeah. I remember." I said softly.

"Did you mean it?" she asked.

I shifted my body so that I was lying on my side facing her, supporting my head with my arm. She moved closer to me, and I cupped her face in my hand again.

"I meant it." I said, "You can tell me anything."

I expected her to smile or to look relieved, but instead she looked down and away from me.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked..

She met my eye again. She was so afraid to say it, whatever it was.

"Jessica..." I prompted.

"I love you." she blurted out.

I was a little confused. This was like the hundredth time she'd told me.

"I know." I said.

"But do you?" she asked accusingly. "Do you know?"

I wasn't sure what she was getting at until the memory hit me.

Of course.

The last time we'd been alone I'd lost my temper with her. I'd called her "clingy", so now she was keeping her distance by not cuddling with me like she usually did. I'd called her pathetic...maybe that was why she was resisting me earlier.

And what seemed to matter to her most...I'd told her that she didn't love me, that she only loved my dick.

She thought that I was still angry with her...or she didn't think that I believed her.

She wanted to know that I knew how she felt.

I smiled and moved closer to her pressing our bodies together and putting my arm around her. I leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled away from me.

"Wait." she said, almost panicked, "I'm sorry, just wait a second, please. I just need to say this. I need to get this out."

I was annoyed at being denied, but I tried not to show it. I started gently rubbing the nape of her neck, and pulled her closer. She'd been hit pretty hard earlier by the feelings of submission, and I could admit now that I cared too much for her to watch her break down like she'd done the night I lost my temper. If she needed to talk about this, then I was going to let her.

"Tell me what you want to tell me." I said gently.

Now she looked relieved.

"Ok." she breathed. "Ok."

She closed her eyes for a few seconds as if preparing herself, before meeting my gaze with resolve.

"I just...I work really hard." she said.

There was a beat of silence as I waited for her to continue.

"I work really hard, at a lot of things." she said, "I'm on course to be the valedictorian, you know. And I'm not really that smart. I have to study so much. That's why I only come over here on Friday nights, every other day I have to study."

I had no idea her grades were that good, but it actually wasn't that surprising given what I'd learned about her. I didn't believe for a second that her own intelligence didn't have something to do with it, though. I'd hung out with people who worked just as hard as she did and barely stayed above average.

"And I work out. Rose and I have been jogging together three or four times a week for about two years now. Plus I'm the Editor-In-Chief for the school newspaper, which is its own whole messy thing. I've had to pretty much recreate it all single-handedly, and no one else who helps out really gives a shit about it."

She sighed and lay back, looking up at the ceiling. I pulled my arm away from her and got more comfortable. I could tell this was going to be quite a speech.

"Apart from coming here and occasionally going to a party or something, I just work, in some way or other. And that used to be fine. I could relax and hang out with Rose, and that was enough. But just before last Summer...it just got hard. It was like...it's like..."

She trailed off, trying to get her thoughts in order.

"Like when I'm studying Math, I spend half the time worrying that I should be studying History instead. Or when I'm proof reading some articles for the paper, I feel like I should be studying for college. Even when I'm jogging," she said, getting a little frantic, "Which is just an hour of my time, I feel like I should be doing something else! It wasn't so bad at first, but it started to bleed over into my free time too. I can barely even enjoy just being with Rose because my stupid brain doesn't let me!"

She turned to face me again and sighed, calming herself. It was hard for her to say all this, I could tell. It seemed like this was the first time she'd tried to talk to someone about this.

"I put a lot of pressure on myself...which is fine, it's what I want...but I just always feel like I'm wasting my time. Like there's always something more important that deserves my attention. It's so fucking stressful. Just, constant worrying, constant stress, never being able to relax for a God damned second because of I'm always thinking about my other priorities."

She reached out to me, resting her hand on my cheek. She rubbed her thumb back and forth, caressing me gently, like I'd just done to her.

"But when I'm with you...it's different. Everything about what you do to me is so... powerful. And it hurts but...but it's what I want. When you order me to do something, it's like it's the only thing in the world that matters. Even when I'm just kneeling in front of the door, waiting for you to look at me...it feels like that's where I'm supposed to be. I don't even have to think about what else I should be doing, because that's where you want me to be. And when you hurt me... I know it's because I... I deserve it...and I want it."

She shook her head. I could her the emotion rising in her voice.

"I know it sounds like a small thing...but being with you just feels right. I don't have to worry about my life, or school, or whether my friends think I'm a bitch, or my fucking parents or... anything else. I can just turn my brain off and just...give myself to you. It's the only time that I can just... just... be... without... without anything else..."

1...345678