Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers

"Mhm, good little girl, being patient and getting wet for her Mistress," she said.

She looked up at me and winked. I was too involved in the moment to care. Her thumb circled my clit, her tongue flicked out between her lips and into the folds of mine. She ran her tongue between my swollen pussy lips and slid two fingers inside of me, while her thumb from her other hand was still on my clit. I began to cum immediately and she stopped.

"I didn't say you could cum yet babydoll! Now before you get any more pleasure, you must pleasure me."

Nervous as all get out for my first bi-sexual experience to be happening, I decided just to mirror everything she had done to me. But of course, I had to make it more dramatic and more drawn out, just because I could. I spent a lot of time sucking on her fabulous nipples and instead of using my thumb on her clit, I sucked it like a little dick. She moaned and squirmed, and instead of my fingers going into her, I grabbed the dildo she had laid on the bed and slid it inside her. My tongue on her hard clit, I fucked her with the dildo before sliding the other end of it inside me. We had pretty much forgotten Doug was in the room until we both had climaxed many times and our breathing slowed and I heard him squirming in his chair.

Pulling myself away from Ivory, I uncuffed him and began to unbutton his shirt. His hands on my body made it impossible for me to concentrate so I just ripped his shirt off him and started on his pants. His large cock sprang forth and as much as I thought I was in control of the situation, I found myself being forced back onto the bed. No words needed to be exchanged since we all knew his fantasy dream. His mouth crushed to mine as his hands sought Ivory. But we had other plans so she helped me roll him onto his back and we both positioned ourselves between his legs.

We licked his cock and traced each vein with our tongues, before Ivory wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and took him deep into her mouth. I moved my mouth to his balls and sucked them deep into my mouth and heard him moan in pleasure. His hands grabbed ahold of my hair and he pulled me slightly so that I sat up. His smile and the wicked glint in his eye were unmistakable. I remembered him telling Ivory that he'd love to have one of us on his cock and the other one on his face. I moved over him and felt his magical tongue delve into me and take me away to another world. I was so close, so very close to cumming and judging by his teeth on my clit, I knew he was as well and I put my hand to the side of Ivory's face to have her stop her ministrations on his incredible cock. Unspoken agreement passed between our eyes and we switched places. But instead of taking his cock deep in my throat, I impaled myself on his rock hard shaft.

I leaned forward and began kissing Ivory as Doug fucked her with his tongue and me with his cock. She was pinching my rigid nipples and I had my thumb on her clit as Doug's tongue worked in and out of her wet hole. The three of us climaxed as one, before Ivory and I collapsed on the bed next to him. Our breathing was ragged as we came down from our high. "So, Doug," Ivory said with a giggle, "was this worth leaving the blackjack tables for?"

"It was fucking amazing!" he said, "but I need a cigarette now."

He reached across me to his cigarettes on the table and brushed my lips with his. "Thank you baby," he whispered.

"It was most definitely my pleasure," I whispered back before grabbing a smoke for myself.

Ivory had grabbed her cigarettes as well and opened a bottle of wine. We lingered in bed, she and I on each side of Doug, still naked, smoking and drinking our wine. We fell into light conversation while we finished off the bottle of wine. Then we snuggled up close and fell asleep. Sunday dawned bright and warm. Ivory had left a note that she was trying her hand at blackjack before we had to leave. I knew this was her way of letting Doug and I have some alone time, since this was the day he'd take us to the airport so we could return to Iowa. Ivory was coming home with me for a week before returning to England.

I was having a hard time thinking about returning home. The week had far surpassed my wildest dreams and fantasies and I wasn't ready to settle back into reality. Doug noticed my mood had changed and questioned me about it, wondering if I was okay. I tried to make light of it, tried to shrug it off, but he knows me too well by now.

"I just wish it didn't have to end already," I said trying to hold back the tears threatening to spill over.

"I know baby, but we both have lives to go back to. We'll see each other again, I guarantee it."

He kissed me softly and then with more intensity. Knowing this would be our last time together for who knows how long, we spent hours touching and kissing, licking and sucking and making love like time would stand still and wait for us. Then we showered and it was easy for me to mask my tears with the water pouring over me. But I pulled it together and we went down to find Ivory. It was time to head to the airport. He held my hand all the way there and kept giving me reassuring squeezes and I spent the time logging each memory into the files in my mind. I wanted to make sure I didn't forget a second of my week with him.

It was time for us to board the plane and Ivory said her goodbyes first. I honestly cannot tell you what they said to each other, but she hugged him and kissed him goodbye. I was frozen where I stood. I couldn't bring myself to say "goodbye". My heart begged for him to tell me to stay, but reality was setting in fast. It was time to go back to my kids and my life in Iowa, the dream had come to an end.

Like always, he read my mind. He wrapped me in his arms, kissed me with a quiet intensity and told me, "This isn't the end of the book, it's only the first of many chapters! Keep smiling baby, I'll call you soon!!"

1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers
12