Yours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to punish me, Sir." she said quietly.

"And why?"

"Because I disobeyed you." she said.

I didn't respond.

"I... I disobeyed you... I had an orgasm without your permission, and I spoke..." she said, "Um, without your permission, um, Sir."

"Right." I said. "And you need this punishment in order to do better in future, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir." she said, "I want... I want..."

She hesitated.

"Jessica, speak up." I prompted, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to punish me." she said quickly. "I mean... please punish me, Sir. "

"You're begging me to hurt you?" I asked.

"Please Sir." she repeated. "I... need it. To... to be better. I want to be a good girl for you."

As soon as she stopped speaking I lashed out with the crop, unable to hold myself back any longer.

Her body jumped in surprise, and she squeaked with pain.

"Oh, I suppose I should ask you to count." I said.

"One." she gasped.

I smiled and whipped her again.

"Mmmm... two!" she said.

I could tell it was hurting her, and red marks instantly rose to the surface of her creamy, smooth skin where I struck her.

I whipped her again, and again, waiting for her obedient count each time. The crop felt good. It had a certain feeling of control to it that I liked. The belt took my whole body, my arm reaching all the way back to be able to hit her as hard as I could, but with this thin tool all it took was a quick snap.

I reached five, but decided to push to ten. She seemed to relax after the fifth, and I smiled when the sixth made her jump with surprise.

She stopped when we got to eight, pausing for about a minute. She seemed to be handling this pain a lot better than in the past. When I'd first spanked her she'd cried, and that had only been with my hand. But the last time, she'd taken dozens of hits with the belt and stayed standing.

Well, until she fell.

I didn't have a good idea of her pain threshold yet. How much of her hesitation was because of the pain, and how much was the humiliation?

"Jessica..." I said slowly, "We don't have all night."

"Nine." she said calmly, and I whipped her as soon as the word left her mouth.

"Ten!" she gasped.

"Good." I said, placing the crop on the bed beside her. "Now let's see if you can behave yourself."

I knelt on the bed and mounted her, lining my cock up with her wet, lower lips and plunging myself into her.

She squealed at the sudden sensation, and I grunted too. She felt incredible like this, so much tighter, if that were even possible. I grabbed her by the hair, bunching it up in my hand and pulling against it each time I pulled out.

I fucked her slowly, deeply, each thrust lasting a measured few seconds. I found a steady rhythm and lost myself in it, allowing myself to feel the intense pleasure of her sex.

Before too long she let out a squeal of pleasure, and came hard around my cock. I loved the feeling, but sighed with disappointment, knowing I'd now have to stop again. I fucked her through her orgasm and knew I should stop, but I couldn't.

Instead, I picked up the pace, slamming my cock into her.

"Oh... God, Sir!" she squealed, and I slapped her bruised ass hard.

"Shut the fuck up." I grunted.

I thrust into her hard and fast, again and again, until I felt my own orgasm approach.

I let it overwhelm me, for a few seconds not caring about Domination or pain. I just wanted to fill her pussy with my cum.

I sighed as the waves of pleasure faded, and pulled out of her.

"Fuck Jessica, you only lasted a few minutes that time." I said, getting my breath back.

I backed off the bed stroking my semi hard cock.

"I'm sorry Sir." she said, a sultry smoothness to her voice, "This bad slut needs to be punished."

"I think you're right." I said, picking up the crop.

I whipped her hard across the ass, and after jumped and gasping in pain, she actually giggled.

"That's one, Sir." she said.

I continued to punish her, first whipping her across the bottom of each thigh, then the top of her ass, close to the bottom of her back.

"Four." she said, excitement clear in her voice.

She was loving this.

For the final lash, I aimed right at her pussy, bringing the leather down hard. She jumped forward so fast she almost slammed her head into my headboard.

"Ahh... five Sir." she whimpered.

"Hm." I answered, dropping the crop.

"I... I spoke too, Sir." she said.

I paused, then smiled.

"Yes, you did." I said, picking up the crop again.

I hit her five times in quick succession, mostly on her cheeks with one or two dipping to her well fucked pussy. She gasped and sighed, but didn't bother to count as I didn't give her time.

"Thank you Sir." she said when I finished.

"Any time." I answered.

I picked up the black strap and bound her arms behind her back, pulling it tight into her flesh. I did it quickly, eager to get back to it.

"Sit up." I said, pulling her up by the hair.

It was tough without her arms, but she sat up on her knees.

I lay down on the bed and grabbed my hard cock by the base.

"Sit." I said simply.

She smiled and started to wiggle her legs, trying to get on top of me without falling over. It was sort of funny to watch, and she blushed when I let out a small chuckle.

With my help she raised herself over me, and sank slowly on to my cock.

"Mmm... fuck..." she moaned, enjoying the sensation.

I'd left the riding crop beside me, and I picked it up. I quickly reached behind her and whipped her hard across the back. She hissed at the pain and arched her back, thrusting her tits forward.

"Don't talk." I said simply.

She bit her lower lip and nodded, and slowly started to fuck me. I lay back with my arms resting behind my head, and closed my eyes.

She felt incredible around my cock, as always, and she was really trying to keep a steady rhythm with her hips. Unfortunately, every few strokes she'd falter, and either sink too quickly downwards, or hesitate too long moving up.

"Here sweetheart." I said.

I reached behind my pillow and took out a little brown bag. Out of it I pulled a blindfold, and I sat up.

"You need to concentrate." I said.

She bit her lip when she saw it, but just nodded as I slipped it over her head.

I sat back with her effectively blinded, and enjoyed the site of her.

"Move, slut." I ordered, lightly whipping her shoulder.

She grunted with pain and started to ride me again, biting her lip in concentration. Her rhythm was more consistent now, and I was able to just enjoy the pleasure she gave me.

She rode me quickly, falling into an easy rhythm.

"That's it slut, ride my cock." I grunted, pushing my hips up.

"Yes... yes Sir..." she gasped.

The stimulation was getting to her, I could see that. As I watched her body twitch and shake, her large tits bouncing and shaking with every thrust; and as I listened to her addictively erotic moans and squeals, I was once again amazed by the sheer eroticism of her.

And again I was amazed by her capacity for pleasure. After mere minutes of riding me, she was again about to cum.

She let out a series of distressed feminine grunts as her soaking wet pussy captured my full erection over and over again, her toned stomach tensing and flexing with effort.

"I... I'm sorry!" she barely managed to squeak, as yet another orgasm washed over her.

She sat still as her tight pussy twitched and squeezed around my cock, but after a few seconds she began to shakily ride me again, trying to prolong her pleasure.

"Oh.. fuck Sir, oh my God!" she squealed, as she squirted her juices around my cock.

She eventually slowed, and sat panting with her mouth open wide.

"That was two orgasms, wasn't it sweetheart?" I asked, forcing my voice to remain calm and casual despite the constant arousal and pleasure she was providing.

"Yes Sir." she sighed, her voice becoming hoarse.

"And you spoke quite a few times." I sighed, picking up the crop.

"Yes S- Ah!" she squeaked, as I began to whip her chest.

I attacked both her nipples, first one then the other, over and over, then whipped along her collar bone, leaving a trail of slowly appearing red blotches along her perfect skin. She gasped and twitched with every light, stinging stroke, but never once tried to shy away from the pain.

I stopped at fifteen, and dropped the crop beside me.

"I'm really sick of you talking." I said casually, "A good slut should know when to shut up."

"I'm sorry Sir." she said, her voice unsteady.

"That wasn't an invitation to speak." I said, my voice stern.

She wisely clamped her lips shut, just as she was about to apologize again.

I reached into the brown bag and pulled out another toy. The very first thing that had been delivered to me, my first real tool.

The ball gag.

"Open your mouth." I ordered.

She parted her lips slightly. I roughly stuck two fingers between her lips and spread them, making her open wide.

I placed the bright, red rubber ball into her mouth, and quickly pulled the black leather strap behind her head.

She grunted in surprise and turned her head quickly to the side as I tightened the gag. I wasn't sure how tight to make it, but when I fastened the buckle it looked a lot like it did in all the pictures.

Her perfect white teeth stood out against the deep red of the ball, and she was squeaking with terror. I grabbed her chin and turned her face towards me, taking the opportunity to pump my hips a few times, grinding her clit against my pubic bone.

"There, isn't that better?" I asked soothingly, "Now you won't forget."

I reached up and lightly tugged on her hair.

"Now get back to work."

She didn't respond at first. She just sat there, impaled and gagged.

She let out a quick, garbled squeak, as if trying to speak but realizing she couldn't.

She looked down, although still blinded, and seemed to shiver. She was breathing heavily through her nose, and she uselessly moaned again.

"If you want to stop, just get off." I said lazily, as if it didn't make a different to me.

But I knew, of course, that she couldn't tell me to stop if she couldn't speak, which is why I'd moved her on top of me before gagging her.

She sat for another minute, then eventually started to move.

She squeaked with pleasure, then stopped again.

I valued my self control, but even I had my limits. Sitting like this, fully buried inside her tight, warm pussy without actually moving was driving me insane.

"Hurry up!" I grunted, whipping her chest again.

She reacted to the pain and jumped up a few inches, then slowly sank down. She quickly found a rhythm, finally getting back to a decent pace.

I sighed with frustration and lay back. She'd been in my room for what had to be almost an hour and I still hadn't cum.

She suddenly fell forward, without her arms to stop her. Her chin fell against my shoulder, but she didn't stop moving. In fact, with this new angle she took the opportunity to ride me even harder, her sexy hips rolling wildly.

I held her head and turned to her, loving the erotic, desperate, yet muffled gasps of pleasure she was panting into my ear. I buried my face in her neck, biting and licking her throat.

She squealed, and came again, hard.

She stopped shaking her hips, and her body sagged against me.

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her off, sitting her up right.

"Naughty slut." I said, "When are you going to learn?"

I reached into my bag and pulled out yet another toy. I hesitated, looking at her.

She was crying, I realized, tears slowly falling from her covered eyes. She was sitting too steadily either, looking like she was about to collapse.

"If this is all you can do, you might as well get off." I said.

She shook her head violently and started to move again, grunting with each thrust. I let out a sigh of relief. I'd worried I'd pushed her too hard, but she didn't need to stop yet.

"Stop." I ordered.

My final toy was a pair of nipple clamps, connected by a thin, but long steel chain.

I held the small clamps open with my fingers. Again, I hesitated.

But not for long. I released the clamps at the same time, slowly letting them bite into her erect nipples. She whimpered with pain, gasping through the gag. I let the chain hang down between them, tugging on it gently before letting bounce off her tight stomach.

I saw more tears leak out from under the blindfold, and she let her head hang back. The sight was so erotic, I couldn't stop my hips from thrusting upwards.

"You better be careful, sweetheart." I sighed, stroking her face. "A few more orgasms and I might run out toys..."

I smacked her ass hard, making her jump.

"Go."

She whined loudly, but took a deep breath.

She pushed down with her knees, but again lost her balance and fell forward. I wordlessly grabbed her by the throat and pushed her upright.

"Go." I said again, more sternly.

Again, she let out a delicious little whine. She breathed deeply through her nose, and slowly started to rise off my cock.

I stayed silent, watching her beautiful, quivering body lift upwards, her tight pussy clinging to my shaft as it went. She reached about half way up, then quickly sank down again, whimpering at the sensation. She did this a few more times, and I was getting impatient.

I picked up the crop and flicked my wrist backwards, catching her lightly on the back of her shoulder with the stinging tip.

"Jessica, I know you don't want to cum again..." I sighed, sounding bored, "But you're not being very fun."

I saw her jaw clench slightly as she bit into her gag, then started to move with more purpose.

"That's it sweetheart." I encouraged, "Let's see if you can make me cum."

To be honest, I could have finished at any moment. Having her bound like this was powerfully erotic, and her wet pussy always felt incredible. But this was as much about the control of my own pleasure as it was about controlling her.

I reached over to grab my camera from the night stand, putting a hand against her shoulder to stop her toppling as I leaned.

I lay back and snapped a few more loud pictures, enjoying the way she'd tense and squirm with every click. I gently put the crop against her face, taking a few shots with it included.

She started to slow again, so I suddenly whipped one of her tightly clamped nipples.

She froze and fell completely on to my cock, and her back stiffened. She let out a strangled squeak while her pussy gently quivered along my shaft. She was trying not to cum.

I grinned and clenched my fists, excited to see if she'd make it. After a few tense seconds, she breathed out slowly and started to rise again.

I wanted to laugh. She was so sensitive, it was so much fun watching her hold back. I knew that the pleasure she could experience could be literally mind-blowing for her, and yet she wouldn't let herself feel it until I said so.

So much was perfect about these quiet moments, just watching and feeling her try so desperately to pleasure me, and deny herself that same pleasure. Everything else; the gag, the blindfold, the bound arms, the nipple clamps... She was like a living fantasy, so perfectly sexy.

I was breathing heavily and the incredible eroticism was sending warm, pleasant waves through my abdomen, as if I could feel the hot blood rushing through my body to my engorged cock.

I needed to cum, but more I needed not to. I wanted to wait and wait, for this moment to last forever, for this moment to stretch on and on, holding her here, holding us both at the edge of pure pleasure.

I waited as long as I could, watching rapt at every movement of her body, every jiggle of her full breasts still connected by the loose chain at her nipples, every flex of her stomach muscles under the light sheen of sweat, every jerk of her head as she sank down onto my cock and tried yet again to hold back her incredible building orgasm.

I hated my weakness, but eventually I had to end it. I knew I had to finally release the on-coming flood of pleasure that was waiting for the both of us. And I knew just how to do it.

"Good girl, Jessica." I said lightly, breaking the long, long silence. "You're doing such a good job sweetheart."

I reached up and gently stroked her face.

"I think you've earned a reward... Why don't I take one of these off for you? Would you like that?"

She nodded slowly, hesitantly. She didn't trust me.

I grinned.

I slowly gripped the handles of one of her clamps with the ends of my fingers, careful not to move it, or to touch her directly. I squeezed, releasing the warm metal from her body, and she breathed a huge sigh of relief.

And then she froze again. She jerked her head back and let out a panicked whine, breathing heavily and not daring to move. After being clamped for so long, the blood was rushing back into her abused nipple, flooding it with sensation. With pain.

"Oh, that's right." I said, "I've heard these things are actually more painful when you take them off."

She didn't seem to hear me, but just kept make this high pitched squeak of panic with every breath.

"Better take the other one off too, just to be safe." I said reaching up.

She shifted her body backwards, as if to avoid me. I laughed, and grabbed her clamped nipple hard, twisting it roughly before yanking the clamp off it.

She screamed through the gag, tears running down her cheeks.

And then she came. Hard.

Her pussy convulsed and spasmed so powerfully that I gasped with pleasure. She screamed again as her orgasm assaulted her.

I threw my head back, and my hips thrust upwards almost of their own accord. I grunted and grabbed her hips, trying to fuck her while still buried inside her.

I suddenly grabbed her tits with both hands, digging my fingers deep into the soft flesh and twisting my palms against her hard nipples.

Her orgasm was either extended or repeated by this as her body shook with continued pleasure. The sensation around my cock was unbelievable; I didn't think I'd ever felt her cum this hard before. Without moving again, the sensation was enough to trigger my own orgasm.

I practically roared as I filled her frenzied pussy with my cum, then gasped at the sheer amount of pleasure I was feeling.

She fell on top of me, squeaking and squealing as her body still shook. My cock stayed buried inside her, and I thrust deeper into her a few times as my long orgasm ended.

We lay for a few minutes just recovering. She didn't make any move to sit up, or to free herself. She just lay on top of me, shivering. Her face was against my chest and she was breathing heavily. I reached up into her hair and pulled it gently, before burying my face into it and kissing the top of her head.

Eventually, when my mind had returned from wherever the pleasure had banished it to, I gently lifted her face, undid her gag and pulled it off.

She breathed out heavily across my chest, then sucked in a huge breath. She didn't speak.

Without sitting up, I reached behind her to undo the strap holding her arms. She let them fall limply to her sides, but still didn't move.

I slowly sat up, holding her body. She let herself be moved, and when I was upright she was still leaning all her weight against me. For a second I wondered if she'd passed out.

I slipped the blindfold off, holding her face in front of me so I could see her eyes. They seemed huge, the vivid green dwarfed by her dark pupils before they shrank in the light.

Tears were still rolling down her cheeks, but she didn't make a sound. She seemed stunned. I wiped a tear away from her eye with my finger, then cupped her face in my hand. She closed her eyes tight and leaned in to my grip, sobbing heavily as she rubbed her cheek against my palm.

123456...8