Yours Lustfully Ch. 02

Story Info
Steffi and Maya - the world between their legs.
12.3k words
4.23
23.8k
15

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you liked Chapter 1 about Steffi, Maya and Vince. The connections between the characters will become more clear as I start publishing the subsequent chapters. This chapter brings you Rita, and I hope you'll like her too.

*****

Chapter 2 - Blood relations

"Aunty, I'm late for work. Will grab some breakfast at the office." Maya gave Rita a quick peck on the cheek, grabbed her work essentials from the dining table, and darted towards the door.

"Maya, you know I don't approve of the way you dress for work. Why don't you something less revealing? And the buttons on the top of your shirt are meant to be used once in a while, you know?"

"Oh aunty, you're too old school; and I'm not at school anymore", Maya responded with a sympathetic smile. "Moreover, it's boiling outside today! I don't want to be boiling inside."

Maya shut the door behind her, leaving her aunt wonder if she could mention any of this to Maya's mother. After her husbands' demise, Rita had always felt lonely and uninspired. Now in her 40s, she didn't have the will nor the confidence to get married again and was thrilled at the prospect of her niece moving in with her. Maya most certainly had brought her a lot of joy, as there was always a flurry of activity at her place now. With no children of her own, Rita treated Maya as her own daughter, and therefore some of her worries were completely justified.

While she was completely against the notion of Maya taking up the terrace room, deep down she knew that Maya was fiercely independent and respected her privacy. But the more than occasional smell of cigarette smoke that trickled down to her room window truly bothered Rita. And although she was barred from visiting the terrace of her own house, the few times she did make the trip to the top, she had to stop herself from prying any further in Maya's absence. For instance, the last time Rita had gone upstairs, to get the roof swept of course, she couldn't help but notice the number of used condoms in the trash. She also discovered at least three packs of cigarettes, and perhaps an equal number of cigarette butts. But her most intriguing discovery was the amount of ripped lingerie. Rita was both concerned and jealous of her young niece, and she wasn't sure which the stronger sentiment was.

For her age, Rita was well conscious of heads turning to get a second glance at her. What embarrassed her the most was when boys half her age would shamelessly ogle at her swaying hips, as she would run the track every evening. Not that Rita had any intention of egging them on, but the sheer thought would help her through some lonely nights. During her twenty years of marriage, Rita had been a very devoted wife, and despite her husbands' lack of virility, she had borne the brunt of being childless.

However, her years before getting married were both colorful and memorable. Rita and her sister, Maya's mother, were extremely popular during their college years. Despite the guarded nature of the society in the 70's, they were both much ahead of the times. For instance, they were the first to own multiple pairs of jeans, high heels, branded makeup and expensive perfumes - some of which were a function of their fathers' foreign travels, and some the benevolence of their respective 'partners'. While her sister had some stringent limits, Rita was more experimental in her physical experiences, and by the second year at university, had a larger than average derriere. And when one evening, Rita was caught by her neighbor in the last row of the local cinema, sharing the affection of two college first years, she knew it was curtains for her college life. In those days, all that the neighbor had to mention to her mother was that Rita was losing her way, and before she knew it, she was sleeping next to a man who was snoring even before she could take her wedding jewelry off. This episode, in itself, was reason for her sister to take more caution; although she too was wed off within a year of Rita's marriage. And when Rita finally met her several months after her marriage, she could clearly notice the outlines of a prominent bump on her belly.

Not long after that, Maya was born, who quickly became the apple of her eyes. By then, Rita's husband had already lost interest in her, and would spend more time on official tours than at home. Rita had quickly resigned to her fate and settled down in her household life. The only moments of joy for her would be when her sister would visit, with little Maya breaking the silence with her boundless energy.

As Rita poured herself the third cup of morning tea, she reflected on some of the conversations she had with her sister and sat down on the living room couch.

"He wants to have another child", Rosa said, putting down Maya gently on the bed. "But you've barely gotten back to your feet, Rosa. And Maya is only a year old. I'm sure you can wait."

"Yes, but he doesn't want to. I don't know how to say this to you, Rita. I like his physical passion most times, but sometimes, I feel too broken", Rosa bit her lip. "I don't think I understand", Rita replied. "You see, he is a man of very high desires and at times, I just want him to back off a bit. You know how independent I've been. Sometimes, even when I'm not in the mood, I don't know how to say no to him." Rosa was flushing, and Rita knew that it would take a lot for Rosa to change the tone of her skin.

"Hmm. I don't know what to say, Rosa. My story is the complete opposite of yours, where we go weeks without any physical intimacy. Not that it matters to me." Both Rita and Rosa knew that this wasn't true, but Rosa sympathized with her sister. Before this conversation could proceed any further, Rosa heard her name called from the other room. "Why don't you go see what he needs? I'll take a nap with Maya. Let her sleep on this bed itself."

Rosa left the room leaving Rita in a tizzy. Her husband had been gone for a month or so, and the feeling of his embrace lingered all over her body. She noticed that her water bottle was empty and walked out of the room to the kitchen. As she entered the hallway, she heard some muffled noises from the guest room. She could hear her sister and her husband have a heated exchange, but since they had shut the room door, she couldn't clearly hear what they were saying. Rita considered going back to her room, but as soon as the voices calmed down, she started making her walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was right next to the guest bedroom, and they both shared a common balcony. Rita walked into the kitchen and filled up her bottle. She then walked up to the kitchen balcony door to bolt it shut. As soon as she reached the door, she heard a shrill noise from the guest room. Rita tip toed into the balcony and peeked in through the room window. Till date, she couldn't get the scene out of her head.

"Look, I've just fed Maya and I am really tired. Why can't you understand?" Rosa had her back against the room wall, and her husband was standing right opposite her. It was evident that he had just had a bath, as he had his towel wrapped around his naked body. "I completely understand Rosa, but I need to be fed too, right?" Rosa didn't appreciate the joke, and soon realized that her plea was falling on deaf ears. "Why don't we take a nap and get our energy back, and I'll make it up to you this evening."

"Rosa, I want to sleep too, but what do I do about this little problem under the towel?" In one swift motion, Shaun removed his towel and let it drop to the floor. Rita was red with embarrassment, but her feet refused to budge. Her brother-in-law wasn't any bigger than her husband, but at least he was pointing in the right direction. Shaun started unbuttoning Rosas' house coat and opened it all along the front. While Rita had seen her sister naked a few times before marriage, child birth had truly doubled her proportions. And since she had just fed Maya, all that she had under her housecoat was her panty.

Shaun pressed her hands against the wall and crushed her body against his. He locked her lips in a tight smooch and grabbed her waist with both his hands. His hard penis was piercing against her belly, and he quickly adjusted it to rest along her fleshy torso. Once he was done slobbering Rosas' face, he slowly guided her to the edge of the bed and bent her over. Very gently, he peeled down her panty, and skillfully, removed it from under her feet. My sister and her husband are completely naked in front of me, and I am shamelessly watching them in their heat, Rita thought to herself. Shaun spread her legs with his feet and positioned himself behind her. Rita could see that Rosa hadn't shaved in weeks, a feature that was still consistent from her college days. He then drove right into her, resting his hands on her shoulders, and steadied himself once his thighs had come in contact with her buttocks. With each thrust, Rosa could see her breasts sway under her. While she had resisted his advances initially, her body was submitting to her wifely duties.

Shaun, on the other hand, was loving the sensation of his penis hitting against the walls of his beautiful wife and felt a sense of power in getting her to submit. He closed his eyes to think about the time when he was unsure about getting married to her. He still found her sister, Rita to be the more attractive of the two, but given the difference in age and her married status, he had agreed to marry Rosa. Ever since then, Rosa had never disappointed. She had been a very willing participant, and despite having a very lean body, had sufficient depth in her crevices to explore.

But it was the thought of Rita that excited him even more, and he started gathering more pace. He shifted his hands from her shoulder to her breasts and straightened his back to get deeper in her. Rosa dug her face into the mattress, to stifle her sounds of pleasure, with the concern of waking up her daughter and sister surfacing from time to time. Shaun pinched her erect nipples as he mercilessly fucked her and shot his load inside her.

Rita can still hear the moan that he let out, over twenty years since that episode. She watched Rosa slump onto the bed, with the last shred of energy escaping her body. Shaun pulled out of her and stared at his wifes' spent body for a few seconds. Feeling victorious, he picked up his towel and wiped himself clean. He then handed over the towel to Rosa, and when he got no reaction from her, left it by her side. "I need a shower again, Rosa. Need to freshen up for the evening. And hey, don't forget your promise, wifey." Shaun entered the bathroom with a smile, and Rosa covered her nudity with the blanket. Rita tiptoed back to her room, conscious of the wet patch between her legs.

As she tipped over the tea cup to take her next sip, she realized that the tea had gone cold, as she had barely taken a few sips, lost in her thoughts from twenty years back. The familiar sensation was back in her loins, and she knew she had to relieve herself. Almost ritualistically, she made her slow walk to the bedroom, and opened the cupboard. Under her stack of neatly folded clothes, she found what she was looking for, and carefully removed it without disturbing the ironed shirts. Roughly ten inches long, this beautifully crafted piece of technology had been her best friend for the past few years, even during the last few years of her married life. Rita opened the knots to her skirt, and let it fall to her ankles. She then walked up to her bed, massaging this tool with her soft hands. As she lay down on her back, she pulled her favorite pillow and put it under her back. Her body had now moved to auto-pilot mode, and her hands did not need any further invitation.

With her right hand, she pushed the centerfolds to one side, and with the left hand, she positioned the head of this massive dildo at the entrance of her aged vagina. Given her thoughts of the past and the usage over the years, her entrance was sufficiently wide and lubricated for the dildo to slip all the way in. Her right hand started sliding up her soft belly, all the way under her long shirt, and grabbed hold of her right breast. With the dildo safely parked inside her, she flicked on the switch on its base. The short, vibrating sensations caused her to moan, every single time, and this time was no different. She started gyrating her large hips, as her left hand started increasing the tempo of the to and fro. With her index finger, she dialed up the vibrations on the dildo, and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations of her own body. Her right hand was mashing her large breasts, and it was as if both hands were competing with each other to take her to her next level of consciousness. It had been a long time since Rita had pleasured herself this early in the day, but she was prisoner to her own thoughts, and she didn't want to break the mood.

In times like these, her minds would race back to her early days. She remembered the time when she had experimented with the carrot; the time when she had handed the same carrot to her lover; the time when she had come back home without any undergarments, because of a silly bet posed by her boyfriend. And the time when she was being pleasured by two of her juniors, both eager to show their process. Which movie did we go to? Aah, doesn't matter. What mattered was how one of them was snaking his tongue down her throat and clawing at her young breasts, while the other was furiously fingering her from under her skirt. Yes, the same time when her neighbor had turned around in the middle of the commercial to tell off these young kids sitting in the last row of the cinema, for making too much noise. If only the lights hadn't come on at that very instant; if only the first boy had placed his hand under her shirt, rather than over it; if only she did not have his cum oozing down the side of her lips...

Rita came in waves and convulsed on her own bed. Her big, black dildo had done the job yet again, but it was these thoughts that overwhelmed her. As she turned off the vibrations and slow slid out her best friend, she could soon realize that she had been a bit too strong on herself this session. Strings of her own juices connected the dildo with her now vacant vagina, and what she did next would repulse most people. She brought the dildo close to her lips and hungrily licked off all that she had splashed on this soft piece of plastic. Wiping the machine clean, she placed it by her bedside, and removed the pillow from under her. Rita tucked herself into the blanket that was lying by her side, and drifted off into deep slumber, something only a lonely housewife could afford at this hour of the day.

...

Aah, traffic! Maya was tired of looking at her phone screen, for any sort of entertainment to erupt on her Facebook page. As her office cab crawled through the busy streets, she was still a good hour away from her workplace. Sitting diagonally behind the driver, Maya was aware that the second pick up was another thirty minutes away. Taking advantage of the situation, she angled her back against the door and put one leg up on the seat. Maya hadn't slept well last night, arguing with a to-be ex regarding her lack of commitment towards him. She could never quite get her head around how tough looking men could be so overly sensitive on the inside, and how quickly they could get insecure. This one, in particular, was disapproving of her lack of female friends, and Maya wasn't willing to be told about how she should behave with her guy friends, especially former flings. In her mind, Maya knew that a few overtures here or there were plainly playful and nothing more, but she didn't have the desire to spend the next few nights explaining that to this one. To spend an entire night debating why watching a late-night movie at an ex's apartment was not crossing any boundaries was a self-explanatory conversation for her. And, if they made out a little after a few drinks, it was only natural for past emotions to surface in a state of inebriation.

Maya put in her earphones and closed her eyes to catch a quick nap. What she hadn't realized was how her regular office driver had been fixated on her through his rear-view mirror. Rory had been on this pick-up route for the last year, and other than Maya and Steffi, there was no one else who would occupy his car on a regular day. He knew that Steffi was out of town for work, and he hated having to add me to his list from today. The past year had been extremely challenging for him, particularly keeping his desires in check regarding these two women using his services.

As a lowly, scruffy looking driver in his mid-30s, Rory was a nobody to these two. Other than the general pleasantries, they barely spoke a word to him, and he never tried to engage them in any conversation. He was assigned by the company to transport them every day, and he fulfilled his duty as diligently as he could. There were days when Maya and Steffi would leave late in the evening, and there were days when they'd tell him to drop them off at different locations. He often marveled at how easily they changed partners, and how quickly their pick up and drop off points changed, at times during the same day. He wasn't sure who the worse of the two was in this regard. And physically, they couldn't be more opposite. While both were in their early twenties in his estimate, Maya had dark brown skin while Steffi was white as milk. Maya had a very slender structure with two petite mounds protruding out of her chest, while Steffi had just enough flesh for Rory to close his mouth around. But both had lovely, long hair and gorgeous, big eyes. Till this date, Rory couldn't believe that these two were related by blood as cousins.

Maya was deep in sleep when Rory slowed the car down for the approaching traffic signal. As he looked into the rear-view mirror, he felt the familiar stir in his loins. If only had Maya paid any attention to her aunts' advice, Rory wouldn't have had an almost clear view of her breasts, barely concealed by her shirt. Her peach color bra was adding a protective layer to her chocolate skin, and the laces that encircled the cups met right in the middle of her cleavage. The air-conditioning in the car had had an unintentional effect on her body, with her nipples protruding through her tight brassiere and showing their response through her white office shirt. Her shirt was deeply tucked into her skirt, which was stretching the fabric of her shirt, and accentuating her limited curves. With one leg on the car seat, her skirt had ridden up to her mid-thigh, and her well-toned legs were on display for all to see. Maya was in such a position that all that Rory, or anyone with view of and desire for her right now, needed to do was to position himself on top her, raise the skirt a bit more, and enter her without breaking her slumber.

Although Rory had used this seat for that very purpose multiple times with different women in his village, to devour this upper-class vixen in the middle of a busy road would be his ultimate fantasy. He could quite easily picture himself pushing her hands against the window, as he furiously pumped her dripping vagina, covered solely by her then disheveled satin skirt. He also pictured himself chewing on those little, black nipples, raising his head intermittently to both kiss and spit on that smug face of hers. Oh, how nice would it be to share this careless beauty with his friends at the taxi stand, who all yearned for a taste of this upper-class royalty.

A few strong honks from the cars behind brought Rory crashing back to reality. The signal had turned green a few seconds back and Maya had been woken up by the sound of horns blaring around her. Rory brought the car to motion as she shook her stiffness to bring both feet onto the car floor. She noticed how her front had opened up more than she had typically allowed for and pulled the folds together. The chill in the car was giving her goosebumps and leaned forward to ask Rory to raise the temperature a bit. Rory looked up into the rearview mirror to acknowledge her command but was momentarily transfixed at the sight of her open shirt folds and that peach bra that he had had recent visions of lying outside his car, covered with his semen stains. Maya quickly fell back into her seat and took her eyes away from his temporary stare. She knew well enough what he was after, and the thought both repulsed and excited her. Someday, she thought to herself, and drifted off into her disturbed slumber.