Yours Lustfully Ch. 03

Story Info
Rita, the aunt, welcomes Mayas' old fling to her bedroom.
6.6k words
4.68
19.9k
18
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for approving and enjoying the cousins - Steff and Maya - in the first two chapters! In this chapter, their beloved aunt finds a young man to warm her bed, and starts a relationship of her own. Will it be as steamy as theirs? Find out with me.

*****

Rita walked into the kitchen to fix herself some lunch. Her session this morning was both unusual and uncharacteristic. Her right wrist and shoulder were feeling the strains from their overuse this morning, but the most noticeable sensation was the abuse of her own genitals.

The transition of Maya from a child to a woman was mysteriously having an impact on Rita as well, despite over twenty years of age gap. It was as if these twenty years had gone by in a blink, and anything worth remembering was the life before her marriage. With that frame of reference, it was difficult for Rita to hold any judgments or reprimands for Maya, as her own transgressions were far more scandalous compared to Maya, especially for those times.

Pursing through the contents of her fridge, Rita picked out her leftovers from the night before and put them in the microwave. As a self-confessed hygiene freak, she moved to the kitchen sink to wash up the kettle and cups from this morning.

(Knock on the door)

"Hello Mrs. S. Hope I didn't disturb you? My mother sent me over to see if you still needed help with your furniture."

"Dave! Not at all. I was just fixing myself some lunch. Come on in!"

Dave gave Rita a peck on the cheek, and followed her in. He was her best friends' son. In his final year at university, he had come home for a summer break. A little over six feet tall, his muscular build was evidence of his active sports participation in his soccer team.

"Have you grown taller? I seem like a midget in front of you!" Dave followed Rita into the kitchen, where the microwave was still beeping its completion.

"Would you like some water? It's scorching outside."

"Sure. I wouldn't mind a glass. Did I wake you up? You seem like you were taking a nap." Rita flushed with embarrassment. She was still dressed in her night gown, and the straps of her bra were falling over her shoulders. All of a sudden, she was conscious of not wearing any underpants, with her voluminous backside shaking under the sheer gown with every step she took.

"Oh yes. Wasn't feeling too well this morning. Here - hope it's not too cold for you." Rita handed over the glass to Dave, glad that her back was no longer facing the young lad.

"It's perfect, Mrs S." Dave wasn't really focusing on quenching his thirst. His eyes were feasting all over her ample cleavage, ducking under the pink night gown that was embellishing her whitish complexion. He had never thought of Rita sexually, until his friend had handed him his first porn flick at university, conspicuously titled My Mothers' Best Friend.

Rita was getting uncomfortable by his looks, as at her age, she was well aware of what boys his age visualized. If he wasn't her friends' son, he'd definitely not be allowed to stand this close to her.

"Thanks Mrs. S. I'm done. Where should I keep it?"

"Oh, I'll take it from you." No sooner had she reached out for the glass, their hands touched, and some sort of electricity went through her fingers. Rita smiled nervously at Dave and stepped back towards the sink to put the glass down with the other utensils.

"So, what's new at university? Your mom tells me you're in a seeing someone nice." Rita looked over her shoulder and playfully winked at Dave.

"She didn't! I should stop telling her stuff." Dave wasn't as much annoyed at his mother, as he was about his current girlfriend being brought in the middle of his age-old fantasy, standing right in front of him.

"You don't have to be shy. We discuss everything. So, tell me - what's she like?" Rita started rinsing the utensils, hoping that Dave would not be looking at her rear too intently.

"Well, since the cat is out of the bag - she's sweet, although a couple of years senior to me. We've been dating ever since my first year and her final year. She works at a local boutique, run by her father." Dave was parroting his usual description, whenever this topic came up. His eyes, however, were roaming all over her back, especially at every small wobble of her buttocks.

"That must be tricky though - the age gap? Does it matter to either one of you?" While the question was innocent, Rita recollected her own time at university, where she found a certain advantage dating boys younger than her.

"Well, I've always dated girls older than me. I feel age brings wisdom and experience, in every which way." Dave was hoping that Rita wouldn't catch his drift, but his words and their meaning were not lost on her. Checking her last utensil for any water stains, she carefully placed it with the others by the side of the sink.

Upon turning around, she noticed that Dave was still standing where she had left him and was looking a bit shifty.

"Dave, I've prepared chicken with rice. Would you like some?" Rita was conscious of not making eye contact with him, and the dead silence of the afternoon wasn't adding much distraction either.

"I'm good Mrs. S. I just had lunch before coming over. Why don't you tell me what you need to get done, and I'll get on with it while you have your lunch?"

"Good idea. Come to the room - it isn't much actually. I just need someone to help me move my cabinet from part of the room to the other."

Dave and Rita walked into the bedroom, and she instantly apologized for the unkempt state of the bedding. Dave was already sizing up every inch of the room that housed his object of desire. The curtains were still down, and with the limited sunlight trickling through, it was still a bit dark for complete visibility. He noticed the bed right in the middle of the mid-sized room, with just one window facing the outside world, over the top of the headstand. There was a dresser against one of the walls by the right of the bed, with a good size mirror situated between the dresser and the corner. There were two large cabinets on the other side of the room, adjacent to a door, which he presumed, led to the bathroom. A third, smaller cabinet was lying just next to the entrance, which was the one that needed to be moved.

Rita walked up to her bed to roll up the curtain. With one knee on the bed, she stretched out to pull the curtains apart, to let some natural light into the room. Dave's jaw dropped as soon as the light shone upon the object lying on the side table by the bed. The image in front of him was spectacular - the woman of his fantasy, stretching out in a sheer night gown, with no underpants, with a massive dildo resting on the table just below her. And to top it, clearly Rita had forgotten about this exciting piece of evidence of her morning activity.

"Shall we get on with it then?" Rita was now off the bed, facing Dave.

"Sorry?" Dave stuttered to a response snapping back from his visions.

"The dresser, Dave. The one behind you. We need to move it just below the mirror."

Rita smiled at Dave and started walking towards him. "You know, you are old enough to call me Rita. Mrs. S was good when you were at school."

"Sure Rita. So how do you want this?"

Rita moved to one end of the dresser and bent forward to lift it up from the base. Dave grabbed the other end, and then froze his tracks. In her bent state, Rita was revealing everything that his wiry girlfriend couldn't offer to him and was perhaps was one of his peeves with her. Two well-proportioned breasts were just falling in front of him, loosely wrapped within her white bra. Age had definitely had an impact on the elasticity, but they were still everything he had imagined all these years. The gap between her gown and her chest had given him a view that made his mouth go dry.

Rita was still firing instructions, oblivious to the fact that she was showing him more flesh than she had bargained for this afternoon. "OK, let me know when you're ready to lift," said Rita, still looking at the top of her dresser.

"Ok, now" is all that he could meekly say, as the dresser and his penis both prepared for lift off.

"God, it's much heavier than I had imagined. Thanks for doing this, Dave." Rita was panting as they slow walked their way to the corner of the room. "I should have emptied its constituents before hauling it up."

"Its OK, Mrs..umh..Rita. I was looking for some exercise anyway," smiled Dave, still following her bouncing breasts with every step they took.

"Good. Now let's just gently place this in the corner, right under the mirror. I'll take the lead."

"Sure Rita." This was music to his ears as he could now have a clearer view of her breasts, as she bent down.

"Perfect!" Rita said, straightening her back and pushing her waist forward to loosen up the muscles. For a second, Dave thought her breasts would tear out of her gown, which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world right now.

"Look how much I'm sweating," said Rita, wiping the sweat off her forehead. "You must think I'm such a slob. Should have turned on the fan beforehand. Can you hand me a tissue?"

There was pin drop silence in the room, as Dave turned around to retrieve a tissue from the box sitting on top of her side table. Rita was gob smacked at the sight of the 10-inch dildo lying carelessly by the tissue box.

Unsure of what to do next, Dave decided to make his move. He pulled a tissue out of box and walked up to Rita. "Rita, do you mind if I do this for you?", said Dave, standing inches away from her.

Before she could respond, he gently started wiping the beads of sweat off her forehead. Tracing his hand down her cheeks, he wiped her upper lip, putting just enough pressure to keep her in her daze. "Must do a proper job here," said Dave, as he bravely started wiping the sides of her slender neck, before reaching her exposed chest. This was the litmus test.

Dave started tracing his hand all the way down to the top of her cleavage and started wiping each side as tenderly as he could. "It is hot in here, Rita," Dave whispered, his fingers stretching inside the sides of her gown, circling the top of her bra cups. Rita stood there like a statue, with her mind exploding into a million pieces each second his young fingers made contact with her soft skin.

The next thing she knew was his other hand was now on her lower back, pulling her forward towards him. Both of them were sweating now, and he could feel her heartbeats, every time he wiped the dry skin of her breasts. She was watching his young face shift expressions, as he went about his job. She hadn't realized that she was now leaning against him, and his fingers were occasionally venturing under her bra.

"Dave, don't do this. It's not right," she heard herself stay, but her body was still glued to his.

Dave looked up at Rita, and said, "Tell me when to stop, Rita," before sealing her lips with a kiss. Although she had not been touched this way in years, her lips and tongue hadn't forgotten the drill. In the silence of the afternoon, the only noise in the room was of two individuals passionately looked in a deep kiss. Dave was freely fondling with her breasts, with the other hand exploring the crack of her ass, over her night gown.

It took fifteen minutes before Rita broke the kiss to catch some air. All his efforts of wiping her sweat off were diminished, as she completely soaked by now. She somehow managed the strength to push Dave away, but couldn't take her eyes of the floor.

"Dave, please leave."

Dave was resolutely staring at those heaving breasts, and all the wet patches on her night gown. The biggest patch, however, assured him that he was here to stay.

He walked up to Rita once more and kneeled down in front of her. With both his hands, he held the underside of her gown and slowly started lifting it all the way to her waist. In a matter of seconds, her bushy vagina came into his plain view, and he whistled at the sight. Still holding the folds of her gown, he gave her pussy a long lick.

Rita shook at the feeling and momentarily lost her balance, as Dave increased the frequency of his licks. The salty mixture of her sweat and juices was driving him wild. "Rita, hold your gown up," he commanded, despite still being down on one knee.

Almost on cue, Rita held the edges, as Dave moved his hands to well-kept bottom, and buried his face in her mound. He took a good whiff of her musk, before blowing warm air onto her sopping field. He placed his other knee on the ground too, as he steadied himself to make his new acquaintance. Expertly, he started prying open the folds with his teeth, and drove his tongue up her glory. Had he not dug his hands into her bottom, Rita would have probably collapsed under the weight of her own pleasure. Dave darted his tongue in and out of her a few more times, gently chewing on the labia of the under-used pussy.

Confident of his catch, he gave her pussy one more kiss, before getting back onto his feet. Rita was still standing with her gown raised up to her waist, too confused to make any eye contact. Dave took a few steps back and sat down on the bed. He reached out to the dildo and placed it in his hands. "Rita, I'm afraid, you'll not be using just this anymore. Now take your gown off and come to me."

Rita was bewitched by this young boy, and following his commands, completely removed her gown to stand in just her bra. She was everything that he had imagined, and more. In a momentary pang of shame, Rita dropped her palms to cover her vagina.

"Now now, I don't think that's required, Rita. We've already got a taste of it, and we're both eager to compete for its treasures," Dave smiled confidently, pointing the dildo at her. "Please come to me."

Rita walked up to Dave, as he placed the dildo back onto the table. "Rita, I want to show you what you've meant to me all these years." Dave slowly pulled down his zipper and pulled out his manhood for Rita to see. She could barely take her eyes of his erect penis, which was almost the same size as her dildo.

Dave reached out for her hands and brought her close to his knees. "I've dreamt of this moment, you know?" Dave said, slowly falling back onto the bed, removing the cover from under him. 'Come, sit on this.'

Rita knew that this was the point of no return but was completely brain dead to make any rational decision. She stood up on her bed, and slowly brought herself down on his pointing manhood. Her soft ass was the first to make contact with his hairy thighs, and then, inch by inch, she engulfed his penis inside her sopping vagina. Both Dave and Rita led out a collective moan, as he filled her to the hilt.

"I shouldn't have let you do this. This is wrong..." were the last few words out of her mouth, before her hips started gyrating on the solid flesh within her. Dave reached his hands out to push her bra cups over her breasts, to free the mummeries that had distracted him all these years. Yes, she was heavy, and yes, she had aged, but all this did was spur him further to maul her breasts as she rid him.

The room was filled with the sound of flesh hitting against flesh, as the two bodies clashed against each other. Rita subconsciously moved her hands away from his torso, to his thighs, as she angled herself for deeper and newer angles. Now that her breasts were out of his reach, Dave his hands under his head, and began to watch them bounce. His eyes trailed to the base of her body, as amidst the jungle of their respective pubes, was his hard penis, regularly disappearing into her tight cavity. He instantly knew that she had orgasmed, as her fluids streamed out of her vagina, and drenched his lowers.

"Rita, I'm cumming!" is all that he could say, before shooting his load inside her. Rita fell forward, crushing him under her weight, completely sapped and drenched in sweat. Dave hugged her tightly, before moving the strands of hair from her face, to kiss those trembling lips.

"Mrs S, thank you for this," he whispered, as he noticed tears fill up her eyes.

"I need to wash up. Please let me go."

Dave loosened his grip, as Rita pushed against his chest to straighten her back. She realized that he was still inside her, and both shame and guilt overcame her mind. Concealing her inappropriate moan, she gradually got off the young stud that lay peacefully beneath her. Clearly age was catching up with her, as she felt the tension in her body, with each step she took towards the bathroom, hoping his eyes wouldn't follow. Once inside, she firmly shut the door, and leaned her naked body against it, to absorb what had just happened.

As she opened her wet eyes, the image in the bathroom mirror shook her from within. Her shoulder length hair were completely disheveled, reflecting a storm that had passed her by moments ago. Walking up to the mirror, she steadied herself against the wash basin. There were nail marks all over her shoulders and chest, but the most significant mark was on her neck, which she foggily recalled was his teeth sinking after she had collapsed on top of him. Rita opened the tap to splash some water on her face, and momentarily considered taking a shower. However, the thought of the young man sprawled naked on her bed made her change her plan. She vigorously rubbed some lotion against the marks, as she was conscious that Maya would notice them instantly. Drying her face with a towel, she dug her face in it for a few minutes, to conceal her wails of shame.

"Dave, can you please hand me my clothes?" she said, hiding behind the door, hoping that this would be the end of this unfortunate day. She heard footsteps approach the door, and she reached out with her hand to gather her clothing. "Thank you. Please wait outside."

Rita gathered some energy to have an uncomfortable conversation with Dave, hopefully the last for the day. Stepping into the living room, she noticed Dave wasn't there, but heard a sound from the kitchen.

Dressed only in his boxers, Dave was busy with the dishes. "What are you doing, Dave?" Rita asked, stopping at the entrance. "Oh, hi. Just fixing you some lunch. I recall you hadn't had anything to eat when I came in. Would you like some juice too?" His nonchalance bothered her, especially the fact that he hadn't even turned around to acknowledge her.

"Dave, I need to talk to you. Please leave the dishes."

"Just a second, Rita. I've added my special sauce to this salad. I'm sure you'll love it."

Rita was losing her patience and stomped towards him. Grabbing him by the arm, she turned him around, "I said, leave the dishes, and get out right now!"

She was screaming and trembling at the same time, something that caught Dave by surprise.

"Hey hey, Rita, calm down. What's the matter with you?" He wasn't shouting, but his question threw her off.

"What's the matter? The matter is that we shouldn't have done what we just did! The matter is that I am your mothers' age, and she happens to be my best friend! The matter is that I know you were involved with Maya at some stage, and she happens to be my niece. The matter is..." Rita was crying, and her face was turning crimson, before Dave held her by the shoulders and brought her close.

"Shsssh. All of that you have said is true. And what you've forgotten to mention is that I am in a very serious relationship. But tell me something, Rita, why did you orgasm twice in a matter of minutes?"

Rita felt her head spin, as his brazenness and choice of words swept the carpet from beneath her feet. She was not prepared for a question this direct, and standing still in this moment, she had forgotten the entire English language.

Dave held her in his embrace, as he kissed her tears of the cheeks. "Rita, we are both adults, and your place in my world doesn't change by our physical proximity. We both know we want it, and we both know it's good. And beyond the two of us, no one needs to know. You will still be Mrs. S for me, and I will still be Dave, your friends' son. But don't lose what we can have for what seems right." Dave was whispering in her ear, as his hands roamed freely over her back, and stopped right on top of her buttocks. He was erect again, and Rita could feel it against her soft belly.

12