Yours Lustfully Ch. 04

Story Info
Dave brings the desperate whore out in Aunt Rita!
4.6k words
4.48
30.1k
21
0

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita barely slept a wink. Every time she tossed and turned, she could feel her muscles ache. She had heard the door shut over her head and had made a mental note of when Maya had come home. Judging by the footsteps, she knew Maya was alone.

As the sun climbed up the sky, she knew Maya would get suspicious by her absence. Rita slipped out of her bed, and gingerly walked over to her cabinet. She pulled out a scarf, but quickly realized that a scarf would look too silly over her white, printed shirt, and black pajamas. Standing in front of the mirror, she applied some foundation on her love bites, and ruffled her hair sufficiently, to cover any traces on her neck.

"Morning, Aunty," Maya said, her eyes glued to the newspaper, and with a cup of coffee in her other hand. "You slept till late today. It's almost 9 am."

"Oh yes. Was feeling a bit lazy this morning. Aren't you getting late for work?" Rita inquired, hoping she would disappear soon.

"Leaving now," Maya said, as she noticed a missed call on her phone screen. "Have a nice day, Aunty. And don't exert yourself too much!" Maya breezed through the door, slamming the door shut behind her.

Rita felt like yelling after her to call Maya back. The silence in the house was unnerving. Although she had made acquaintance with this silence ages back, it was different today. Did the wall clock always tick this loud?

Rita cleared the plates from this morning and rinsed the cups clean. There was a strange tension in her actions, as she dropped one cup onto the floor, and it shattered to pieces. Very gingerly, she bent down to collect the pieces, and put them in the trash.

"I should send him a text and tell him not to come. But I don't have his number. I could call his place, but what if he doesn't answer?" Rita was in a fix.

At about 945 am, she was nervously pacing up and down the hallway. Despite a nice cross breeze from the living room window, through the hallway, to the kitchen window, she was sweating profusely. "I should call him, and if he doesn't answer, I'll pretend to be someone else. Yes, good idea."

She quickly hobbled over to the phone but heard a knock on her door.

(Door opens)

"Dave! You're early!" Rita was a bit taken aback.

"Hello Mrs. S. Yes, I was told you have a plumbing issue. Such things can't wait." He whistled past her, leaving her leaning against the open door. "Come in, Mrs. S" Dave said, entering the hallway.

"Now look Dave, we really need to talk," Rita said anxiously, reluctantly shutting the door.

"Of course, but hear this first.." Dave pulled Rita close and drove his tongue down her throat. There was passion and experience in this kiss, as he collected her bum flesh in his large hands, grinding his groin against her. Rita was still flapping her hands, unsure of where to place them and what her response should have been. In a matter of moments, she was hanging onto his neck, as the two unlikely lovers swallowed each other's lips.

"Dave, wait, please, I need to talk to you." Rita said, pulling his hands away from her buttocks, as he tried to dart a finger up her rear.

"Oh man, do we have to?" Dave looked dejected, still heaving from kiss.

"Please. Come with me."

Rita was running on fumes as she guided him to the couch. Very reluctantly, he sat down on the three-seater, hitting her knees, as she sat down on the lone couch next to it.

"Dave. Please understand. This isn't right. I should have controlled myself yesterday. At your age, these fantasies are normal. But I can't let myself go like this." Rita was pleading, but she noticed that Dave was still eyeing her breasts.

"Dave are you listening to me?" Rita was loud.

"No, I'm not. I'm thinking about what you'd be looking like right now under that tight shirt of yours. I'm thinking about how sweaty you are right now, and how tasty your salts would be. I'm thinking about ripping your shirt open, right here, and chewing your nipples off. I'm thinking of your moans, as you spray all over my face!" Dave was digging his nails into the sofa fabric, and Rita was trembling with fear.

"But, I'm not going to do any of that. Not till you tell me. Not till you want me to. Rita, sex has nothing to do with age. Tell me your loins didn't burn last night. Tell me you didn't touch your scars from yesterday and think about me. Tell me you want me to go home right now!" Dave was leaning forward now, and he was staring at her with bloodshot eyes. Rita was at a loss of words at this stage, staring back at him like a confused kitten.

"I've got my answer, Mrs. S," Dave said, dejectedly getting from his seat. "Let's go back to being neighbors." He had played his last card, and it was either a summer full of sex or a slap against his cheek.

"Wait Dave, please sit down." Rita looked at him with pleading eyes, and Dave knew the decision had been made. He sat down in his old spot but leaned forward to come close to her.

"Dave," she said, slowly, "I've only read about women like me, or watched them in movies. We aren't given a very good name, and these relationships normally don't end well." Rita paused, and Dave was suddenly concerned. "I've spent all my life thinking about what others' might think of me. It's still important to me."

Dave was breathing very heavily now, and her new-found confidence was irking him. She suddenly looked up at him. "But, I'm willing to give it a try. I'm willing to explore a side of me that shocked me to the core, yesterday." Dave smiled.

"However, remember a few things. If I even get a whiff of this going out of hand, anyone else even remotely alluding to this, I'll call it off. No matter what goes on between us, if it impacts my external image and the name of my family, I'll never see you again. Is that understood?" Rita was still looking at him with a steely expression, as Dave settled back in the seat.

He had long made up his answer, but he still wanted to have the upper hand. "Rita, I promise. Outside the four walls of this room, I'll still be your best friends' son. However, I want to live out every fantasy with you. I want to bring you to a point where there is no shame or pretense between us, when we are together. There will be no boundaries or guidelines, so long as it's just you and me. Do you agree?" Dave got up.

"I'm not sure. What do you have in mind?" Rita asked, blinking innocently.

Dave dug his strong hand inside the collar of her shirt and ripped it all the way through the middle, making her jump in her seat. Pushing his hands under the cups of her tight bra, he pulled her up to her feet. "What I mean is that these breasts belong to me," he said, fondling them strongly. "From now onwards, whenever we are together, you will not be wearing a bra. I want these to hang under your shirt, unless you want me to shred every bra that you own. Is that understood?" He was trying to close his palms around her massive breasts, and she was wincing in pain. "Understood," she said, compromisingly.

Dave removed his hands from her breasts, bringing her back on her heel. In one swift motion, he pulled her pajamas down to her thighs. "Also, from this moment, you will not shave these pubes; I will," he said, tugging at her soft undergrowth, seeping out of her panties. "No panties when you're with me. In public or here. Agreed?" Dave was running his hand roughly over her groin, pulling out a feeble 'agreed' from her lips. He pulled her close to him and pushed his middle finger against the top of her asshole.

"No part of your body will be out of limits, and whether I push my dick or a dildo up your ass, you won't protest. Agreed?" Rita was panting heavily, and while she would have probably said no, all that she could say was, "Yes".

"And the last piece," he said, pushing his index finger up her asshole, causing her to jump, once again. "The main focus of our relationship is ultimate sexual fulfillment. So, if there is something that will further that, you will consider it impartially. Agreed?"

"What's that supposed to.." before she could finish, she could feel his middle finger join the index. "Agreed!" she yelled!

"Sssh, my kitten," he said, licking the sweat off her upper lip. "Umm, you taste good! Now what do you want me to do?' He was still controlling her body movement through his fingers up her ass. "Tell me, Rita, what DO you want?" he said, twisting his fingers.

"I want us to make love," she said, mumbling the words in her mouth. With one thwack, he slapped her pussy with his other hand, making her wince in pain.

"Make love? Am I your lover? Is that what a woman your age wants? Tell me specifically what you want!" Dave commanded, swerving away from her wanting lips.

"I want you to.." her throat was running dry, "have sex with me. Please!' She yelled, and she heard her own words, her begging. She felt another back-handed slap on her buttocks. "I want you to fuck me!' she yelled.

Dave clamped her lips with his, locking her in a kiss so passionate, that even he was surprised. Rita kissed him hungrily, still unable to move her torso, held painfully by his riveting fingers. The kiss was sloppy, wet, unapologetic, and never ending. At some point in, they were simply blowing warm air in each other's' mouths, but neither wanted to part ways. She was back up on her toes, to match his stature, and her own breasts were coming in the way of completing absorbing this gorgeously young infidel.

There was brief moment, where Dave pulled his face back, but all that he heard her mewling was, "please don't," before their lips were sealed again. He gradually withdrew his fingers from her ass, bringing the tight walls back together. His hand immediately moved to pinching her pussy from above the panty, and he was pleased with the wet sounds from down below.

After about 15 minutes of kissing and fondling, Rita finally broke off her grip of his shoulders, and with her eyes closed, pulled away from his face. Dave just stood there, admiring that beautiful face that was now covered in his saliva and her sweat. Both just stood there, catching their breath, and floating in the clouds.

Dave kissed her on the tip of her nose, as she opened her eyes, and fell into his warm embrace. She could feel his heartbeat pump through his chiseled chest, a definite sign that she still had it in her to get this young stud pumped.

"Aunty," Dave said jokingly, running his hand through her silky hair, "I'm hungry. For food." He smiled. "May I get something to eat?"

Rita playfully hit him on the chest and nodded in the affirmative. "Take those off! No pajamas," Dave ordered, just as Rita was about to pull them back up. With some dying hesitation. Rita got rid of her pajamas, and neatly folded them to place them on the couch.

Dave followed Rita's jiggling as like a love-struck puppy, as she sashayed her way into the kitchen.

"So, you like to discuss things. Let's have a chat while you prepare a sandwich for me."

Rita pulled out a knife and scraped out some spread from the open peanut butter can. "What did you enjoy the most yesterday? You have three choices - riding me, getting fucked from behind in the shower, or my description of the sex?"

Rita stopped layering the sandwich, and looked at Dave with mock anger, before reaching out for the onions. "Rita!"

"Dave, stop it. I'm not comfortable with these words." She was hoping that he'd tone down a bit here. "Rita, remember our agreement? Tell me." He was one adamant kid!

"Well, I don't know. Would you like some celery?", she said, done slicing the onions.

"Fuck the celery. I want to know!", he said, pounding the table with his fists.

"I, umh, somehow liked the descriptions. I'm not used to such conversations during moments of intimacy."

Her words were more polished than his, but she was surprised at her own response. "Good. And yes, I'd like some celery. Greens are good at my age, I'm told." Dave chuckled, although he could tell that Rita is getting perturbed by this.

"Rita, let's get something out of the way. How old are you?" It was a very matter of fact tone, and she was happy he had dropped his previous line of enquiry.

"I'm 41, well 42 next month," Rita fumbled, apologetic of her own age.

"Nice. So, you're double my age then! Makes it even better." Dave licked his lips as he noticed her panty tuck into her ass, as she moved around the kitchen slab to find the final ingredients for his sandwich.

"So, moving back to what I was asking, has your ass always been this plump, or were you royally drilled before at an early stage? By the way, I love how your silky undergarment is kissing those curves,' he said, blowing a kiss from where he was sitting.

All of a sudden, Rita was made aware of her seminude state, and she flexed her muscles to tone her buttock cheeks temporarily. "I mean, I could ride that ass of yours all day, moving around like a coach stuck to the engine. I probably will sometime this week, or even today!" Dave laughed at his own crass joke, and Rita was happy that she didn't have to answer. Putting bread slice on top of each sandwich, she finally turned around to face Dave.

"Hang on, right there," he said, stalling her at the slab. "I've got a few more questions for you, if you don't mind Mrs. S," Dave said with a wink, and Rita decided to play along, keeping the plate by her side. Dave was still sitting at the kitchen table, and from what she could tell, was rubbing himself rather furiously.

"Ok, young man, so what do you want to know!" she asked in mock anger, pushing her wiry framed glasses back up her nose bridge. The kitchen slab was cutting through her soft ass horizontally, as she leaned against it, crossing her arms. Dave whistled.

"Let's see. Why don't you get rid of that shredded shirt of yours? It's breaking my concentration." Rita slowly slid off the shirt, dropping it on the ground. While there were no emotions attached to it, she had worn it most nights for the past two years.

"Great. I hope you understand what your breasts mean to me, Rita," Dave blew a kiss at her, and she blushed, "and that damn shirt was coming in my way. I'll buy you a new one soon."

"Very comforting, Dave," said Rita, as she picked up the plate, and started walking towards the table.

"Slow down, Rita! I need to soak in this view. Trust me, it'll augur well for you shortly." Rita slowed down her pace, feeling foolish about her actions, but enjoying the sensations running through her body. Dave was totally feasting his eyes on her, and she couldn't help blush.

Dave pulled out a chair from under the table and placed it just opposite him, gesturing her to sit down. Rita took her place and placed the sandwiches on the table.

"So, Rita," Dave said, taking his first bite, "did you enjoy being ridden up your ass? I've seen your college days' pictures and I know your family profile. Looks like you got a lot of action."

Rita bit her lip, shifting uncomfortably in the chair. "Here, take a bite," Dave licked the side of the sandwich, and placed it in front of Rita's lips. She took a small bite, leaving a small trace of the butter by the side of her lips. "Let it be," he said softly, placing the sandwich back on the plate. "Lean back, Rita, I need to see you properly." Rita slid forward on the seat, arching her back against the rest, still keeping eye contact.

"You've got one hell of a body, Mrs. S. Look at all those birthmarks. Did you ever notice these?" Dave got up from his seat, reclining over his fantasy. "I love these two over your right nipple. Just a second." Dave pushed up the bra to uncover the breasts, and let the garment hang under her neck.

"Much better." Leaning downwards, he gently kissed the two marks, causing her soft skin to pimple. "And this one here, just beside your navel."

Dave got down on his knees and started kissing her soft belly. "Rita, please take off your panty," he said, still rolling his tongue over her belly. Rita slowly raised herself, and slid down her panty to the ankles, leaving her open for total inspection. Dave parted her thighs with his hands and continued talking.

"Bet you never noticed these two, on either side of your vagina. Let me kiss them." Dave dug his face in her flooding groin, taking in the musk of her salts. True to his objective, he French kissed both those marks, leaving the vagina alone. He then took his place at his seat, and picked up his sandwich, leaving the lonely housewife misty eyed.

"Rita, this is a good sandwich. I'd like to savor it. But your current state is causing me great discomfort. Suck my dick while I wrap up my meal." Saying so, he pulled down his three quarters, bringing his erection out for air. Rita was mesmerized by the size of it, standing tall and proud, almost commanding to be enjoyed. With trembling hands, she placed them on his hairy thighs, and got down on her knees. "Rita, one last thing. Keep looking at me while you blow me."

Rita circled its head with her lips, and gradually slid down the length, stopping halfway. She felt his hand on her head, pressing her down the entire length. She struggled to take it all in, and looked at him with pleading eyes, only to find him chew on the sandwich.

"Good girl. Now don't make me cum or else you'll soil this clean floor. I have this sandwich and your ass to take care of." Dave was chewing on his bite, as Rita began sucking his dick, picking up speed without warning. She licked his balls, and put them in her mouth, getting a nod of approval from her young master. She then traced her tongue all the way from the base of his dick to the top, putting it in her mouth in one swift motion. Dave was now on his last bite, and Rita had managed to keep eye contact all through. Brushing off his hands, he dug under body to pinch her vagina, sending a jolt down the bitch in heat.

"Good, you're ready," he said, raising her by her shoulders. Like an innocent doe, Rita looked at him for direction, as he got behind her, and bent her over the kitchen table.

Standing behind her, he wiped the remaining peanut butter of his plate, and rolled his finger deep inside her ass. "Ok Rita, how and where do you want it?"

Rita was bent over the cold, kitchen table, and was hoping to avoid conversation. Her wail from the slap across her butt cheeks brought her back to her senses.

"You bastard! Stuff it in my ass. It'll answer all your questions!" she yelled back, surprising herself with her brazenness. Dave positioned the head of his cock right at the entrance, and drove the entire shaft into her, splitting her ass in two. The sheer force of his entry pushed her up the kitchen table, causing her to scream.

"That's how you want it? You, dirty old bitch. Tell me, did the entire college fill you up? Did you sit on a pole all day long?" Dave was fucking her with all his might, watching her ass jiggle with each assault.

"No, it was just this one boyfriend at university, who was as ass obsessed as you are," she said in flows, fighting back the assault by thrusting out her ass. Dave put his hands on her naked back, kneading the flesh as he broke her down.

"You think I'm obsessed with this ass," he said, slapping it hard, "half the boys, and their fathers, in this neighborhood, masturbate thinking about this greasy, tight hole of yours. I'd be the king of this society if they saw my dick go into this," Dave pressed his thumb against her gusset, furiously sliding in and out of her. He momentarily pulled all the way out of her and sat down on her previous seat.

"Rita, get up. Come here." Before she could oblige, he licked her asshole, placing his face between those generous ass cheeks. Once he was done, Rita gingerly straightened up to face him, and put both her legs by the side of his thighs. Placing his hands on her soft, smooth skin, he lowered his aunt down on his hungry dick. From this angle, Dave was completely buried in her ass, and she let out a short cry.

12