Yours Lustfully Ch. 09

Story Info
"Dave, you've crossed the limit today. I'm not a toilet!"
2.3k words
4.15
18.1k
9

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain and thunder have pounded long and hard, as have the people under it. Steffi was loved by Jason and fucked by Rory in the same evening (Chapter 8). Maya added a professional feather to her cap and got her body steamrolled by Vince (Chapter 7). But what is their Aunt Rita upto? How did she spend the long weekend with Dave? Let's find out.

.........

Rita shut the last window in her room, as the rain thundered down the sky. She was aware of her state of nudity but was almost sure that there'd be no one standing on the desolate road downstairs, to even accidentally catch a glimpse of this once-lonely housewife, especially in this torrential storm.

Wearing clothes was habit that had changed quite drastically over the last few weeks. In the dark confines of her bedroom, she walked surefootedly around her bed and walked into her bathroom, quietly shutting the door behind her. Dave was fast asleep, and she did not want to wake up the sleeping giant.

Following her directional instincts, she flicked on the switch to flood the bathroom with some light. Over the past two decades of her life, this bathroom had never seen her walk in or walk out naked. The nudity was typically confined to the shower cubicle, and for the longest time, she was shy of looking at herself in the mirror. It was different now - she was getting obsessed with her body, not as much as Dave though, but she could see why he was, the way he was.

Standing in front of the mirror, the marks and scratches were similar to had she walked through a valley of thorns, with no clothes on. The only difference was that in this case, she could tell where each mark or scratch had come from, almost to the precise point in their moments of animalistic physical intimacy.

(Door opens)

"Hey, I overslept. Need to use the loo," Dave groggily announced, walking in without knocking. Before Rita could react, Dave was on with the job at hand, pun intended.

"Ow, my dick hurts at the tip," he complained, as Rita stood dumfounded, trying to avoid watching this young man take a leak. "Would you like some?" he asked, smiling at the naked woman in the bathroom, who was covering her private parts for no logical reason.

"Why don't you give it a tender lick?" Dave asked, running his thumb over the bulbous head that was still spraying the last few drops. Rita quickly exited the bathroom, forgetting why she was there in the first place. She felt disgust at the question, and perhaps, the thought of her actually licking the salty aperture clean.

It was still dark in the room, as Rita started searching for her clothes. As Dave had stayed the night before, the room was in all sorts of mess; the only thing she wasn't happy about. Interestingly, this day wasn't all about sex. They had managed to make some routine conversation; talk about his job opportunities in the city; discuss his intent to marry (his girlfriend, not Rita); and also ordered some lunch, while Rita was in the shower cleaning up the mess from the morning.

The only consistency today was that they slept long, after lunch, with no clothes on. Admittedly, they did spoon for a bit, when he was finally too tired to take any further action. Rita didn't take that as a negative sign, as she knew even Dave had his limits.

Skipping the lingerie altogether, she threw on her heavily cum-stained night shirt and pajamas. She heard the sound of the flush go off behind her, and Dave walked into the room, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, why are you cleaning? Aren't we taking a nap?" he asked, stretching out lazily outside the bathroom.

"No, Maya will be coming home in another hour and a half or two, and I need to tidy up the house," she replied, throwing her soiled garments into the hamper.

Dave walked behind her and held her in his embrace. "Why don't you come to my place? My parents are away," he asked, kissing her on the back of her neck.

"Don't be a child, Dave. What do I tell Maya, that I'm going to spend the night with my new boyfriend?" Rita retorted, stronger than she had expected from herself.

"I don't' care. You can, if you want to," Dave responded, ignoring her rant.

"Dave, please. You need to dress up and leave. Don't make this difficult," she continued, shuffling nervously in his embrace.

"You seem angry, baby, and I always like that," he replied, as she started feeling his hardening member on her half-covered ass.

"I'm not angry, just cautious. Now please.." Rita pleaded, as Dave started grinding behind her. Letting go of her arms, Dave pulled down her pajamas.

"If I'm not seeing you tonight, I need to make sure I have enough to wait that long," he said, positioning his penis behind her. She didn't realize how badly she wanted it, till her hand impulsively reach behind her to grab his manhood, as she led him to the edge of the bed. Bending over the edge of the bed, she dipped her fingers into her mouth, and laced them with her saliva. Instinctively, with this hand over her generous hind, rather than under it, she rubbed her wet fingers over her puckered ass.

'My slutty aunt,' she heard him say, and before she could turn around to protest, two blobs of spit hit her shamelessly inviting crevice, as Dave entered her tight hole with all his might.

"Aaah!" she screamed, which was music to his ears.

"I love my baby when she's angry. Although, you'll be furious with me when you take a dump tomorrow morning, old lady," he grunted like a maniac, slapping her ass with each thrust.

"You're one dirty slut, Aunt Rita. The way you were looking at me while I was taking a piss, you clearly wanted it. The next time, I'll just pee all over you."

Rita chose not to respond to his abuses, especially because she was loving his anal assault. Dave was adept at alternating his short and hard strokes, and she did not want to give him any pointers.

"You really want me to go home? It doesn't feel like it. See, I'm going to stop moving and you'll do the rest," he commented, slowing down his motion. Rita was ashamed to find out how right he was, as she pushed her plush ass into his groin, repeatedly. Dave enjoyed her wanton lust, and was pleased at what he had created, or reignited. With a failed attempt to stand upright, Rita tried to cup his buttocks, egging him to compliment her motion.

"Stop jiggling your ass, baby. A slut truly knows what she wants. What do you want, Rita?" he asked, supporting her by her breasts, to keep her upright.

"You're deep in my ass, Dave. What could I possibly want?" she yelled, holding onto his hands.

"I don't know. The last I heard, you wanted me to go home. Shall I just withdraw and leave? Maya could be here any minute," he whispered in her ears. "Might be odd for her to see her innocent aunt getting fucked in the butt by her former flame. I think I should just leave," he hissed, pulling back his groin slightly.

"No, you little, sick bastard. Fuck me! Tear me to shreds. You like abusing me, don't you? Well I like getting abused by you. Treat me the way you want, but please, finish what you've started." She was begging, and how!

Dave pushed his hands under her night shirt and grabbed onto her bouncing breasts. Without any further dialogue, he was now savagely raiding her tight hole, this time in short strokes, much like two pugs in heat. Rita could feel the pressure on the base of her spine but was too involved right now change her posture.

"I'll fill you up to the point that you'll shit my cum, everyday," he boasted, as his balls hit against her ass. Thunder roared outside as the two lovers stood in the middle of their love nest, trying to outdo each other. It rained outside, and soon enough, Rita rained on her pajamas, still cluttered around her ankles.

"Don't hold it inside you, baby," Dave slowed down momentarily, slapping her groin for further results, "Your love juices are delicious. And they'll smell amazing once they dry up. Here, let me give you a hand." His two, fat fingers were inside her showering twat in a jiffy. What ensued for the next few minutes was something that Rita thought about all night long.

Dave was rock steady behind her while furiously fisting her vagina, and she came in bucket loads. In fact, Rita was surprised as to how quickly the sensations oscillated between her front and back, barely separated by a few inches of skin, albeit mostly consumed by his massive member. Once he was sure that he had drained the last of her juices, he had given her swollen clit a nice tug, before rubbing his wet hand all over her gusset and then dragging it back up to her breast.

"Here is some juice for my thirsty little bitch," she heard him say, before his wet fingers were running circles inside her mouth. I taste delicious, she thought to herself, rather embarrassingly!

"Such a mess," he said, breaking her feast on his fingers, as he started his ultimate assault. Rita chewed on his fingers as he held her back with her left breast, pounding her tired ass mercilessly. He was grunting, moaning, and abusing her like never before, but he had been given the license to kill. Dave unloaded in her all of what was left in him, his hard penis still pointing towards the ceiling, albeit inside her. He almost lifted her off her feet, as he drove into her the last few times, to ensure that he was giving her his dues. As he eventually let her go, Rita slumped onto the bed like a doll, twisted and abused to the limit.

"That was good, babe," Dave chirped, as he walked over to the door to flick on the lights. In the warm glow of the light, he studied the aftermath of his recent actions.

Slumped over the edge of the bed was his recent acquisition, butt naked and tortured, trying to wiggle her ankles out of her stretched pajamas. Her big ass was noticeably red, with fluids all over its skin; some his, some hers. Some of this fluid was still flowing down her thighs, making its way into her bunched-up pajamas. Her messed up hair was flowing all the way to the top of her back, innocently covering the marks over her delicate neck. She was spent, and he knew it.

"Looks like you don't want me to leave after all, baby," he smiled, putting on his clothes. "If you'd rather hump the bed this way, I better plug that dildo onto the headboard."

Rita painfully dragged herself onto the bed and crawled to the top with her final embers of strength. Fully dressed, Dave walked over to the bedside, and gave her flabby ass cheeks a few innocent pats. "Bye for now, love. Call me when you need me. Else, I'll come back for this anyway," he said, massaging her vagina.

"Just go," she cooed, physically incapable of spurring his touches.

"Not before I cover my ass-ets," he giggled, as he pulled up her pajamas. "Honestly, you're looking so beautiful right now that..." he murmured, standing over his prey, but then a thought struck him.

With some effort, he rolled her onto her back, with her confused and tired eyes shutting firm, trying hard to shield her eyes from the sudden light in the room. She could feel her mattress getting pressed, on either side of her waist. "Baby, open your eyes," she heard him say, and very slowly, she fluttered them open. Her baby boyfriend was sitting over her with his dick in his hands, once again. Its red, bulbous head was sitting atop her heaving breasts, and looked a bit angry, truth be told.

"Rita, I wanted to pee again, but then, I thought about your request, so here goes," and before she could protest, he pulled up her shirt to stuff his semi-erect penis between her cleavage and then covered it with her shirt.

"Dave, I wasn't serious," is all she could utter before streams of warm fluid started flowing down her ample chest. Dave whistled as he painfully made room for the real purpose of his penis. Rita was truly disgusted, but he had already sucked out the last ounce of energy from her body.

Though there wasn't much to release, her gray, thin top was now covered with large spots of wet patches; some of which was her sweat and most of it, well, the other thing. Withdrawing his penis from under her shirt, he rubbed his hands clean on her breasts, laughing like a toddler who had just found hidden chocolates.

"You're a mess, missy," he confirmed a fact that she already knew. "Take a shower before your niece arrives." Dave walked out of the bedroom, turning off the lights.

The warmth of his piss over her wet shirt felt good, something she'd never admit to him. She saw him happily trot down the dark corridor, before she could see him no more. The thunder and lightning had subsided now, and the world fell quiet around her.

......

Will Rita be able to clean up her bodily mess before her niece Maya arrives? Let's find out in the next chapter.