Yours to Use

Story Info
A passionate and submissive sex encounter.
2k words
3.18
43.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A passionate sex encounter from two viewpoints ...

Alan's Story

Firstly, this is all about my cock. About you making it feel good. About you doing nothing other than concentrating on my cock. We are not concerned with yours.

Secondly, I want you completely naked. Nothing on at all. And I want you on your knees in front of me. I am dressed.

Thirdly you are going to loosen my belt and pull down my jeans. Then you are going to look at the bulge in my briefs. You are going to touch it, put your hand over it, feel my cock.

After a little time as you feel it grow, you are going to pull down my briefs and look at it.

You are going to look at the head and see how large it is. Look at the shaft and see how thick it is. Then you are going to lick my balls. You are going to move them around with your tongue, nibble them gently with your lips.

Next you are going to start licking up my cock. From the thick base all the way up the underside to my large head. You are going to trace the thick canal on the underside with your tongue, and you are going to feel its strength and hardness.

Then you are going to move your tongue around the ridge at the bottom of my head, feeling its irregularities, moving your tongue back and forth over it. After a while doing that, you are going to start licking all over the head, tasting it, licking off my pre-cum - there is a lot of that. You're going to spend a long time doing that because we want a lot of pre-cum to help lubricate you.

Then you are going to take my head into your mouth - not sucking hard, but gently. And all the time moving your tongue over the head.

Your mouth is going to be slippery and wet. It's going to be full of pre-cum. My cock is going to be hard and big. The veins will be sticking out. It's going to feel good in your mouth.

All of this time, you will not touch your cunt. The only touching you can do is touching me. You can touch my chest, my nipples. You can touch my thighs. You can touch my cock. You can touch my balls. But you may not touch yourself.

We are almost ready for me to fuck you.

Now while you think about all of this, go to the picture I sent you and look again at my cock.

By this time you should have looked at my cock again and started to imagine what it's going to feel like and how it is going to get into you. So let me tell you.

You are now going to get onto the couch on your knees with your cunt high up in the air waiting to get fucked. If you've sucked my cock well enough, there should be a good amount of pre-cum on the head which will make entry a little easier. If you haven't, I don't care because I'm going to fuck you now anyway.

So the first thing you are going to feel is the head of my cock hard against the entrance to your cunt. You better try to relax, because I'm going to push it in now anyway. You will remember that my cock-head is big. Well, you are going to feel it push against you, whether you like it or not, and I'm going to push it through your vaginal sphincter until it pops through and your muscle relaxes. I'm not going to ram it in - that's too easy, I am going to push it slowly so that you feel every bit as it goes inside.

And once the head is through, I am going to slowly stuff you full with every inch of my cock. You are going to feel unbelievably full, like you never have before. I am going to touch parts inside you that you never knew about. My big cock is going to expand you so much, but you will be able to feel every ridge, every vein. You will also feel the large canal on the underside of my cock.

Next I am going to fuck you. Fuck you slowly with long strokes, holding your hips and pushing deep inside you.

You are not to touch yourself. You are here for my pleasure. You are going to fondle my balls while I'm fucking you.

While you do that, you can feel my cock inside you, but more than that you can feel your cunt completely opened by the thick base of my cock. Every time I push right in you can feel it pushed open so wide that it hurts. And then when I move outwards it eases.

Carry on fondling my balls. I'm not going to cum for a while, because I want you to carry on feeling so stuffed and so used. And I am using you. I am enjoying the feeling of your tight cunt. I am enjoying making you squirm under me.

You are feeling very aroused, but you are not allowed to touch yourself at all. Not your breasts, not your clitoris, nothing.

I'm going to speed up now, fuck you faster and harder. You are going to feel my penis getting bigger. Feel the head get larger. It might even hurt. I want you to carry on fondling my balls, trying to coax the cum out of them.

Faster, harder, deeper.

I'm going to fill you with my cum. You are going to be so full of cum that you will be wet for hours. You are going to feel my cock throb and pulse. You are going to feel the thick canal on the underside expand as the cum shoots up it and out of the tip of my cock. You are going to feel the muscle at the base of my cock contract and pulsate. And you are going to feel the spraying of my cum deep inside you.

You will be desperate to touch yourself, to rub your nipples, to rub your clitoris and, for the first time, I'm going to let you. So that you can play with yourself while you feel my cock filling you with my cum. You might even cum yourself.

Now, Jane, you are going to remember this for a long time. You are certainly going to remember it well for at least a day afterwards, as my cum leaks out of your cunt. You simply won't be able to control it. And you will find that your panties are wet with my cum, spreading the wetness over your buttocks.

And that will be a good memory.

Jane's Story

I would want to run my hands, slowly, up the insides of your thighs right after I pull down your jeans. Would you allow that? I know this is not for my gratification, but for yours. Would you mind if I extracted this little bit of pleasure from the situation?

My hands would be quite bit shaky, would you like seeing me go a bit out of control, would you smile grimly?

When my hands reached the top of your legs, I would want to push them apart gently. That way your balls would hang beautifully before the instant they pulled upward to cling to your shaft. Would that feel good to you? The bulge in your briefs would change in contour.

Would you coldly notice my hand get progressively shakier as I feel your cock? That my breath was becoming short? I know, I know, this is all about your cock ... Would you recognise my building ecstasy as a tribute to your shaft?

Are you aware of the hot, wet spurt between my legs as I see your shaft, your balls, so close in front of my face? I am mesmerised, I would rather be here, crouching before you, than anywhere else in the world.

Your balls are still slightly pendulous. I bury my nose between them, and sniff deeply, again and again, like a drug addict who simply cannot get enough of the cocaine. Your odour is musky and wild and male. I sniff, deeply, before I gently start nibbling.

With exquisite care, I take one whole ball in my mouth, run my tongue back and forth across it gently. My reward is a catch in your breath - or is that merely apprehension?

Licking up your cock - ecstasy - you didn't say 'don't groan' did you? Did you? Can't stop myself. GROAN. It's ok. I think maybe you liked that.

Surreptitiously, I wiggle my cunt over my foot, and rub it against my heel. Aaaaaaaaaaaah.

But you notice and wag your finger at me and I have to move.

Now my cunt is stretched tightly from one leg to the other as I pull my crack open by moving my feet apart. I find pleasure in the tautness, the erotic nakedness of my cunt. Clit is swelling, bursting. Oh, oh, oh to touch it ... I would cum instantly.

Am I dripping, flooding my juices onto the floor?

Busy with ridge below penis head. Little irregularities to swirl my tongue around. How can this possibly feel as marvellous to you as it does to me? Nip it gently with my lips.

Oh, look, look. Glassy beads of pre-cum. Delicious. Perfume of cock-head. Rich and sexy and raunchy. Sniffing, inhaling, tasting. Texture of head. Spongy, firm, firm sponge, made for sucking, sucking, endlessly sucking (gently, gently). Swirl my tongue around it, around it while it lies in my mouth, twitching.

Want to grab your buttocks to keep it firmly in place, to push it in further. Oh good, that's allowed. Mouth very full. Don't WANT to touch you anywhere else, sorry. My world is your cock.

Don't need to look at your picture again. Got the REAL THING in my mouth. Know quite well how that gorgeous fat thing is going to feel inside my vagina.

Put it in now, please. Can you put it in without taking it out of my mouth. - Of course not. Not allowed to say, put it in, anyway. Groan.

No pre-cum, sorry once more. All swallowed down, mmmmmm. But I have plenty of juice of my own to give you ...

Oh, ram it in, please ram it in, ram it in.

But you put it firmly against my vulva. (Start pushing, oh, start pushing). Painfully exquisite anticipation. Slow can be sooooooo wonderful. Melting ...

Spoiling the story? Want you so much. Oh, use me, use me, now NOW.

Vaginal sphincter goes POP. As I feel the glorious length sliding into me, I pulse into the biggest orgasm I have ever had, and my muscles try to milk your cock but you hold back.

Oh, I know all about those places inside me now, your big cock has delineated them, touched them, defined them for me. Thinking big big big , can't stop thinking BIG, suddenly the sexiest word in the world.

BIG - this story is all about your BIG cock and its pleasure.

Open is sexy too. I feel open to you, you are opening me up, I feel so open as if I were nothing, nothing but a big hole for you to fill with your big cock. And you are, oh you are, you are, you are. Groan. Uuuuuuuuuuuuse me. Use my hole!

How can I fondle your balls? I am twitching out of control. I would hurt you. My clit is on fire, my nipples are aching.

Sensitivity has turned to pain. I want this pain, I want only this pain, I want this pain forever.

Your cock is so big, its delicious curve is dragging my g-spot back and forth, back and forth. Oh, here comes another orgasm, I am going to rupture, you are going to rupture me - do it, do it, split me in half.

Oh YESsssssss.

Now you are cumming. I am allowed to touch myself. Tender. Wet finger with your cum, couldn't bear to touch clit otherwise. Touch clit with finger, scream. Rocked with orgasm.

This is what I was born for. To be of use to your cock.