Youth Awakening

Story Info
Young man and mature woman have a little fun.
1.2k words
3.96
45.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story that I'm an going to tell you changed my life forever. Everyone in the story is over the age of 18. This is my first time at this. I hope you like.

It was a hot summer night and I got a call from a friend telling me that she wanted me to come over. So I hung up the phone and got myself ready and into my car.

I drove to her house about 10 mins away and pulled up into a vacant parking lot adjacent to her house. Finally made it up to the door and there she stood. In her typical jeans and v-neck t-shirt. God she looked good. She was 35 yrs old 5'11" 135 lbs. She had giant breast 40DD and long legs. As for me at 23 I had never been with a woman of the stature. I could see as I got closer I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard as rocks poking through her shirt. Right then and the I knew she was horny as hell.

When I got inside we sat on the sofa and made small talk about much of nothing. She asked me if I wanted something to drink. She came back with 2 beers. We sat there conversing a little more and she said " I need to use the restroom. Don't go anywhere." I nodded. When she can back she was in a dark blue nightie that was just above the knee and it was low cut with lace covering her breast.

My mouth dropped. I started to get aroused and I was getting aroused quick.

She looked at me and said " Like what you see big boy?"

I was in shock. I finally got the words out. " God you are the sexiest thing I have ever seen. "

I stood up my cock straining to break free of my shorts. I walked over to her and my lips found hers. Her lips were so soft and succulent. I slid my tongue in her mouth and she reciprocated the gesture. We kissed for what felt like hours. I nibbled on her lower lip and earlobe and neck it drove her wild. She took off my shirt and her hands were rubbing my chest. I pulled off her straps to her nightie and it fell to the floor. I kissed my way to her left nipple and suck and nibbled on it.

She lowered her head and whispered in my ear " Slide you finger on my pussy."

I let her left breast go and slid my hand down to her shaven pussy. I move my mouth to her other breast. When I first touched her love box. I was startled. I was no virgin by any means but I had never felt a woman that was so hot and wet. I slid my finger along her wet snatch and found her clit. She let out a low deep moan. I kept rubbing her clit with circular motion. Her breathing got deeper and heavier. I knew she was close to cumming and then I slid my middle finger in. That's all it took. She screamed out "FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!!"

After she came down off of her orgasm high she kissed me lustfully and told me to sit down on the couch. I sat down as fast as I could. She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off of me. I was so hard I could have drove in nails with my cock. She didn't waste anytime. She dove at my cock. She inhaled it. It felt so good it made my toes curl. She sucked and stroked my cock like it was a pro. She brought me to the point of cumming about 5 times. I looked at her and said "Why are you doing that are you trying to kill me." She look and me with a snicker and a grin and says "I'm saving all of it for refueling when we are done."

I got up off of the couch and spun her around and say her on the couch and spread her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs and worked my way close to the object I was there for. I lick her pussy from bottom to top and back again. I licked and sucked her clit. Then I tongue fucked her. She always loved that. Then I went back to her clit and inserted 2 fingers inside of her drenched pussy. She came again. Hard. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled it to her and she wouldn't let go. She almost suffocated me but I loved it.

I stood up and took her by the hand and laid her on the floor. I got on top of her and started to kiss her again. I pulled away and she looked at me and said "Slide you hard cock inside me." I did as I was told. As I slid my cock in it felt like a velvet sleeve that was around my cock. It felt amazing. As I moved in and out she met my thrust. I spread her legs as wide as I could get them. She then told me to " fuck her hard." I pounded her as hard as I could. She screamed the she was cumming again. That's when I got the surprise of a lifetime. She came so hard she squirted all over me. My stomach cock and legs. Right then I bent my head down and licked her pussy again. I had to taste it. I was so hot and horny I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her and moved her to the couch again. With her feet on the floor and upper body laid back I knelt in between her legs and position my cock right at the wanting hole. My cock slid in to the hilt. I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. She started squirting again. Same as last time all over me and the floor. I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled my ridged cock out of her and she got on her knees and started stroking off again with her mouth with her mouth wide open. About 3 seconds later I screamed out "OH SHIT I'M CUMMING!!!". She didn't hesitate one bit. She took all of my seed into her mouth and throat. She squeezed my balls to get all she could out of me. Her mouth milked me dry. My knees got weak and my legs started to shake. When she had swallowed everything I gave her she sat next to me in the couch and kissed my lips lightly and said that she had never squirted before in her life. I told her that she had me hooked. I love everything about it. We laid there on the couch and drifted to sleep.

I will never forget that woman and the thing that we did together. She was one of a kind. I want to thank her for turning me on to the whole new world of squirting. As I type this 10 years later we have both moved on. I still get extremely turned on by squirting and I still to this day haven't found a woman that can do it like she did it.

I hope you enjoyed it. This is my first story I have ever written.