Youth Follies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realised when I hit the bottom and my balls were touching her ass. She sobbed at her last innocence lost. I removed the other peg and she moaned in pain as blood rushed in. I softly palmed her breast to lessen the pain and softly tongued her other nipple. My saliva and soft licking soon had the pain reduced, though the nipples were still throbbing with the reminder of the pain it had suffered.

I started to pump in her pussy. She was whimpering and saying, "No! No! No!" I increased the tempo and thumbed hr clit. Her passions were aroused, aroused enough to overcome the pain in her nipples. She was moaning and humping with her ass. Her passions were taking over her reluctance for the act.

I was soon pumping hard and fast and thumbing her clit till she was mad with desire. She started moaning, "yes, yes, yessss," as I kept on pumping in her. I was ready to unload and increased my pressure on her clit. She came with a scream of pure pleasure as I emptied my load in her. I spurted five times in copious quantities till it petered out. I was still hard. I took my cock out and went up and held it to her lips. She opened her eyes and then opened her mouth to receive my cock. I pumped in her mouth softly and she licked me clean.

I pulled out and lay beside her. I took her in my arms and held her tenderly. She was mewing will fulfilment. She was totally satiated but was sore everywhere. Her nipples were still red and very painful. She was putty in my arms. I kissed her and she mewed. I whispered in her ears, "I'm taking you to your bed, my darling. You were wonderful today. Sleep till you recover your strength." She mewed in submission.

I carried her and laid her on her bed. Seemed like Renu hadn't returned. Rehana was looking so pretty and innocent, lying naked on her bed. I covered her with a sheet, kissed her on the forehead and left her to sleep.

When I entered my room, Renu followed me in. "When did you return?"

"When Rehana was screaming. It seemed she was in tremendous pain. What did you do to her, Bhaiyya? I hope she is not damaged."

I clamped her to my chest and said, "No. No damage. Only a lot of pain, which she suffers first and then enjoys."

"How can someone enjoy pain?"

"There are some who do. I just found out and thought why not give her pain."

I added, "You don't believe me, do you?"

She shook her head.

"OK, do you trust me that I will never hurt you?"

She nodded her head and said, "Absolutely."

"Then trust me. Just try to enjoy what I do."

She looked at me fearfully but trusted me enough to follow without question.

The sheet was crumpled and messy. I changed it and remade the bed. I removed all her clothes and she stood naked in front of me. I was already naked.

I laid her in the centre of the bed and tied her with the scarves. She looked ravishing, eagle spread on my bed. I kissed her and our tongues clashed in passion. I moved down to her breasts and kissed, licked, tugged and pinched her nipples. They stood proud and erect. I pinched her nipples hard and she moaned in pain. I kept the pressure on her nipple and bit the other one. She bucked and cried out, "Oh! God it pains."

I kept the pressure on both the nipples not giving her any respite from pain. I increased the pressure and she sobbed. "Oh! No. Please, Bhaiyya."

"Just enjoy, baby. The fun has just started. Rehana went through it today for more than an hour. She's faced it for the last three days."

Her eyes grew big and round incredulously.

'Ok, baby', I thought, 'So you need more convincing, do you?'

I took a peg and clamped it to her nipple. She screamed and started sobbing. "Remove it, please remove it."

"One hour, remember, she tolerated it for one hour. Just tolerate for some time. I promise there will be no damage."

She sobbed and kept on shaking her head. Then I put the second clamp on. She hit the roof. I was afraid her scream would wake Rehana up. "Shhhh! sweetheart. Do you want Rehana to know what is happening?"

She pleaded that I remove the clamps. "Only 15 minutes, baby. I'll remove them after 15 minutes."

I kissed her stomach while she continued sobbing with pain. I licked her navel and went further south. I licked her pussy. She was wet and continuously leaking juice.

"Baby, you are in tremendous pain. You cannot think of anything but the pain you are suffering. Right?"

She nodded.

"Then why are you continuously wet and leaking? Your body likes the pain and is aroused."

She looked at me unbelievingly.

I licked her juices and got her aroused. She was whimpering and squirming her ass in passion. I thumbed her clit and aroused it. She mewed as I kept the finger and thumb on her clit. I licked her clit. I lightly flicked the clamp on one nipple. Pain rushed through it and she screamed. As she screamed I put that third clamp on her aroused clit. She drew her breath to scream as the pain hit her clit and I clamped her mouth to stifle the scream. Her eyes bulged and she pleaded at me to give her relief. She was leaking juice. I entered her and started to pump. I removed the clamp on her clit. The pain on her nipples kept her sobbing for relief.

I pumped hard and fast and rubbed her clit. She was moaning in pain as well as in passion. Then suddenly she came and I emptied myself in her. She moaned as she orgasmed hard. I caressed her till her moans reduced. But she was still suffering with pain to her nipples. I caressed her stomach and removed one clamp. She screamed as blood rushed in. I removed the other and she cried out in pain. I clasped her to me and soothed her. I caressed her back till she quietened.

She put her head on my shoulder and sobbed as the pain receded. We lay quietly in as we cuddled. She dozed off. When she woke, her cheeks had tear stains.

"Now do you understand certain people get off with pain. You are also one of them. I'm sorry, baby, if it was very painful."

"Yes it was, Bhaiyya," she whispered, "I thought the pain would never end. Then I started feeling aroused, but the pain was still there." I kissed her sore nipple and she flinched.

I held her to me. Then I said, "You keep resting. I'll fix some sandwiches for us. Rehana is totally out and will wake up in the evening. She has taken a lot of pain in the last few days."

We dressed and she followed me out. She lay on the sofa while I prepared some sandwiches. We had them with some juice. Then Renu slept on the sofa in the exhaustion brought by the pain. I was sure she and Rehana were resilient and would bounce back. Rehana had suffered much more than what Renu had experienced. The poor dear.

******

Rehana came out totally refreshed late in the evening. She had changed into her standard jersey and calf-length skirt. She saw Renu sleeping on the sofa and before she took a seat I whispered, "Why don't you take your clothes away?" and pointed behind the sofa. She understood and took the clothes, I had removed from her body this morning, away.

She came and sat on a single-seater. I sat beside her on another chair and whispered, "Are you OK, baby, after your rest?"

She nodded but said, "The pain was too much. I didn't know I could suffer so much pain."

"I'm sorry for the pain, darling. I thought you would enjoy better in the after glow of sex and pain."

"The pleasure was tremendous, but at that time I thought the pain would go on and on and never stop."

I caressed her cheek and kissed her. I put on music at very low volume while Renu slept. I made tea for the three of us and woke Renu. We had our tea and enjoyed the music.

"OK," I said, "Tonight I'll make dinner. What do you lovely young ladies want to eat? The choice is fish, fish, and fish."

They laughed and Renu said, "I'll go for the first fish."

Rehana laughed and said, "The third fish for me."

The girls sat and enjoyed the music while I was busy fixing the fish curry and boiled some rice to go along with it. We had our dinner and as usual sat to listen to the music. Renu excused herself to visit the washroom.

Rehana said shyly, "I want to spend the night with you. I want to spend all the remaining nights with you."

I was surprised. "What about Renu?" I asked.

"That's the problem. Shall I ask her? I'll tell her we spent intimate time while she was cooking and that I wanted more. I don't know how she will react. What if she tells her family?"

"Yes, that's the problem," I faked, knowing fully well that Renu will accept gleefully.

"If you want to, ask her. If things get sticky, I'll speak to her. I hope she'll keep shut"

"OK," she said, "I'll ask her when she returns."

Rehana certainly surprised me. So conservative that wouldn't tolerate my touching her hand. Now, in just a few days, she was ready to openly sleep with me.

Renu returned and Rehana asked her if she could talk to her privately. Renu looked at her and said, "Yes."

They went into their bedroom and were there for more than 15 minutes. Then they returned and Renu said, "Bhaiyya, Renu told me about you and her. She wants to stay with you in your room. I don't mind if you want her. I promise to keep this a secret. Always."

I looked at both the girls and had the grace to blush.

"Renu....."

Renu came to me and gave me a hug. "You've always been a great Bhaiyya. If this makes you happy, I'm happy."

She helped move Rehana's things into my room. Rehana moved in that night.

*******

The first night in my room I made sweet soft love to her for the first time; just as I had done with Renu and Uma six months ago. I kissed her and aroused her by licking and kissing her breasts and nipples. No rough stuff.

She was mewing with pleasure and said, "I never knew sex could be such fun and enjoyable. A cousin of mine who got married last year always spoke of sex as something women have to suffer. She said that her husband just mounted her and unloaded in her and that was the end of their coupling.

"We girls also thought it was our lot to suffer at the hands of our husbands. You changed everything. Even the pain was erotic. I love you for teaching me sex is good."

We continued making love, pumping in her pussy and thumbing her clit. She came close and said, "I'm going top come." I started pumping fast and unloaded just as she screamed as she orgasmed. I pulled out and asked her to lick me. She put my half stiff cock in her mouth and cleaned me up.

We cuddled and I kissed her tenderly. She put her head on my shoulders, hugged me and fell asleep. I kissed her on her cheek, hugged her and slept.

******

The morning routine was fixed. Rehana would wake up, shower, and get ready, while Renu prepared breakfast for us. As soon as Rehana left Renu and I would go to her room and make love. I still expected to have Renu's ass and waited for an opportune time.

There was only this current week as the girls were slated to return on Saturday.

On Wednesday, after Rehana had left, and Renu and I were cuddling and having a vigorous kissing session, I said, "Did you really enjoy the pain that day?"

She looked up at me and said, "I never knew I could take so much pain and then enjoy the passion."

"Would you like to try again?"

"Why? Do you enjoy giving me pain?"

"No, it's not that. You were afraid of pain and once I made you suffer it, you did not mind. Though at that time you were sobbing and pleading."

"What do you want to do, Bhaiyya?"

"Renu," I said, kissing her with passion. "You were afraid of pain and did not allow me to do your ass. I want to do it now, if you agree."

She looked at me with shock and fear in her eyes. I held her gaze and looked back lovingly.

"The pain will not be as intense as when I clamped your nipples and clit. It is your decision."

She got up and walked out of the room. I waited patiently. This was decision time for her. She returned after 5 minutes and said, "Bhaiyya, pleased be gentle."

I called my office and called in sick.

Renu came into my arms and I caressed her. I lovingly sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. I played with her clit till she was moaning with pleasure. I had her all hot and ready. I turned her over on her stomach, raised her by her hips till she was on her knees. I applied Vaseline to her rim and my fingers and pushed my middle finger in. She whimpered. I pumped my finger a few times and pushed in the second finger. She cried out in pain.

I caressed her ass and then pumped the fingers. She sobbed with pain. I slowly kept on pumping and dilated the fingers. She cried out, "NO! Oh! The pain." After the clamping of her nipples I knew she could take a lot more pain. I kept on pumping and periodically dilating. She sobbed with pain but allowed me freedom to do as I wished. I thumbed her clit with my other hand and she moaned as pleasure ran through her. I pushed a finger in her pussy and rubbed her sensitive spot. She bucked and screamed out her pleasure.

I kept her on the boil. Then I entered her pussy and started pumping my cock in her while pumping my fingers in her ass. I was soon rock hard and ready to do her ass. I pulled out of her pussy and applied copious amount of Vaseline to it. I removed my fingers from her ass and she moaned, knowing the time had come. She bravely turned her head and looked at me. I brought my cock to her rim and held her gaze. I slowly pushed my cock till it expanded her rim. She felt the pressure and moaned. I pushed in and the bulbous tip passed her rim.

She screamed out in pain. I caressed her ass and told her it was alright. I applied more Vaseline to the shaft and pushed in slowly. The friction was less but the expanding rim of her ass was causing pain. I still held her gaze and slowly started pumpi8ng in her ass. She was sobbing with pain. Slowly by gently pumping and fingering her pussy, she calmed down and was whimpering. I caressed her back and ass. I upped the tempo and she moaned.

I was fingering her pussy and pumping into her ass, increasing the pumping. The finger in her pussy was arousing her beyond control. She was pushing her ass back into me as I pushed into her. She was meeting me midway even though her ass was sore. Soon we were at it vigorously. She was moaning with pain but kept her tempo. I rubbed her sensitive spot in her pussy hard and she screamed in passion and started orgasming. I pumped hard and fast in her ass and came spurting.

I removed my cock when it softened and hugged her from behind. She lay moaning and I held spooning her. I kissed her back and shoulder and moved my hands lovingly along her flank. She turned around and hugged me tight. There were tears of pain in her eyes. I kissed her and wiped the tears with my fingers. I caressed her murmuring, "My baby, my lovely and brave baby, I love you, darling."

We lay together and soon fell asleep.

******

Saturday soon turned up and Rehana was sad to leave and go. We made sweet love early in the morning and she came ecstatically. We got ready and after breakfast I took them to the station for their journey home.