Youthful Exuberance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Sanderson took his knob into her mouth, tracing a wild pattern around it with her tongue as more of it disappeared. Jeff looked down to see the older woman selfishly take him in and begin to run her lips up and down his length.

"Ahhh, jeez," was all he could manage. Shelly gently squeezed his balls, fondling him as more of his cock disappeared into her mouth. Jeff was astonished at just how much she had taken. He groaned as she sealed her lips around his shaft and began to suck on his meat.

"That's enough of that. I don't want you letting loose so soon," teased Shelly. She kindly guided Jeff back giving herself room to stand up. She stood gazing into Jeff's eyes, her own sparkling green eyes captivated him. He remained silent as she leaned into his hard body and softly kissed him on the cheek.

Jeff watched as Mrs. Sanderson stepped to his side, he remained stoic not sure what he should do. She vanished behind him, he took a deep breath and tried to calm his pent up sexual energy, not wanting to disappoint her with a poor performance.

"Why don't you take a seat," Shelly whispered in his ear, her supple hands lightly resting on his back and shoulders. Her voice and breath sent a shiver up his spine, only intensified by her hand mischievously pinching his rear as he moved to the bed.

Jeff turned and eased himself onto the edge of the bed and looked for further directions. Mrs. Sanderson said nothing, merely leant over and tenderly guided his legs off the ground and up onto the bed, goading him to lye down as she had been before.

The hot sun immediately warmed his body as he lay on the comfortable bedding naked, his manhood standing on end. Mrs. Sanderson stood beside the bed gazing upon his young body, she kneeled on the side of the bed, just hovering above him, but not straddling him.

She gave him a peck on the lips, but pulled away before he could return the kiss. With a stray hand she brushed his cock, flippantly at first, before wrapping her fingers around it, and tenderly rubbing his head with her thumb.

"That feels good doesn't it? But now it's your turn to touch me."

Shelly climbed back off the bed, just as Jeff had plucked up the courage to try and snare her in a passionate kiss. He stared intently at her as she took a couple of steps back from the bed and fidgeted with the sides of her bikini bottom.

"What do I do?" Jeff asked searching for some sort of reassurance, his mind scattered, all he knew was he had to hold on.

"Don't worry I'll show you what to do." Her voice was settling, but he was distracted by her actions. As she was responding Shelly's fingers nimbly pulled her bikini down, before she stepped out of them. Jeff gasped as he looked excitedly at her uncovered pussy.

Mrs. Sanderson had a small patch of trimmed pubic hair nestling just above her blossoming sex. Jeff's eyes followed the contours of her hips as she stepped closer to him stopping beside the bed where he lay.

"I'm going to show you how to touch a woman the right way," she purred. "Give me your hand."

Jeff obeyed her every command letting her take his nervous hand from his side and place it on the hot flesh of her thigh. She pressed it against her with her own hand, waiting for a confident response from the young man.

"Now, I don't want you to be too eager," she instructed in her best teachers voice. She guided his hand over her thigh and placed it just below her crotch. "Just stroke it very gently, don't be too rough or you'll never get any further with a girl."

The instructional sense that the affair had taken only drove Jeff closer to climax, he slowed his breathing and tried to calm his desires. His senses jolted to life the moment his fingertip brushed the moist flesh of Mrs. Sanderson's pussy. With a little further direction he found his reluctant hand fully cupping her wet and excited crotch.

"That's it Jeff, ewww, you're good at that," encouraged Shelly as his hand became more adventurous and stroked the entirety of her puffy labia. "You're making me so wet!"

The sudden increase in volume of Mrs. Sanderson's voice stirred Jeff's manhood further, he could feel another surge of blood pump into his enlivened loins. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on, and he hadn't even had sex with her yet.

"Slide your finger in," begged Shelly, her body bouncing up and down in time with his motions. Jeff responded by letting a solitary finger break through her folds and plunge into her wet snatch. "Ohhh, that's it Jeffrey!"

The use of his full name was something only his mother did when he was in trouble, but in the current context it was powerfully erotic. He watched as the middle aged red head bounded against his drenched hand. Her moans and lusty cries added to Jeff's excitement, it couldn't be long now.

"That's enough Jeff," she withdrew from his grasp with a naughty smile on her face. "Now it's time for you to learn how to give a woman what she wants." Her voice was filled with passion and lust, her eyes danced through his mind as she clambered onto him with a cat like efficiency. Her hands were like claws as her fingertips gripped their way up his chest coming to rest on either shoulder.

She threw her leg over him, finally straddling him in a classic missionary position. She gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, again not allowing him to return the embrace. "Now you keep control of yourself," she said with a wink.

Jeff felt her familiar touch as she wrapped a hand around the shaft of his manhood straightening it. He looked down between their bodies as Shelly sat up, her back to the brilliant blue sky. She tenderly rubbed the head of his cock against her damp folds. Jeff grit his teeth enamored by the sensation which was bringing him dangerously close to ejaculation.

Without warning Jeff felt his hardness slide into her wet hole, the feeling exquisite as she lowered herself onto him, encompassing his entire length. With a measured sigh Jeff looked up into the cloudless sky, his body on fire.

"Gosh you feel good," panted Mrs. Sanderson, beginning to slowly thrust herself upon him, her body pounding against his. "You're so hard and long."

Her dirty talk was undoing all his efforts to quell his sexual appetite, he was sure he couldn't hold on much longer. "You are so hot Mrs. Sanderson. I've thought that since I was a kid."

She just smiled as if she already knew about his little secret, and Jeff was just beginning to see how switched on Mrs. Sanderson really was. "You're going to make so many girls happy when you go away to college," she purred as she blissfully pumped herself on his hard cock.

"Oh Mrs. Sanderson," Jeff moaned, his body twitching gently.

"Hold on Jeff, you don't want to leave me unsatisfied do you?"

She lifted her arms above her head sitting firmly down on him and plucked her tight bikini top. The purple polka dot garment caught on her head for a moment before she shook it off and tossed it across the yard. Jeff's eyes widened as he gazed adoringly at her firm bust.

He wanted to touch them so much his hands crept up her sides on their way to feel her swollen nipples which pointed at him provocatively. He was just about to cup her tits when she grasped his wrists and forced his hands back to her hips.

"Wait one second," she explained. Shelly leaned over the side of the bed, still steadfastly attached to him. He noticed her retrieve her bottle of sun lotion and thumb the top off in front of his eyes.

It a captivating display she lifted the bottle in one hand over her shoulder and squeezed hard on it. A long jet of oil fired from its nozzle, splashing on her tanned breasts, her other hand tenderly rubbing the oil in a broad circular motion covering each tit generously.

Mrs. Sanderson closed the bottle and let it fall to the lawn. She leaned over so her oily breasts would sway right on top of Jeff's face. With only enough time for the tip of his tongue to make contact, Shelly pulled away, sitting up again.

"Now you can play with them."

Jeff let his hands bound across her sides and cup her heavy tits, he juggled them lightly as his thumbs scoured her flesh. Shelly resumed her thrusting ever so slightly increasing the pace. He found her hardened nipples swollen to their enlarged state, they brought muffled cries as he tweaked each nub with his now greasy fingers.

"That's it Jeff, just like that."

He could feel his cum rising through his body, he was only seconds away from exploding and all of a sudden he was posed with the decision on what to do. It was a moment of intense fear as he contemplated the situation, his body beginning to spasm.

Shelly knew exactly what was happening to Jeff, she knew his young inexperienced body couldn't take all of her stimulus, and she saw that look of terror in his eyes. "That's okay Jeff, let go. Let go inside me …"

Her soft voice and glistening façade was the last thing Jeff saw as he closed his eyes and crossed over. He could feel his ejaculate course through his body on its way to Mrs. Sanderson's wet pussy. "Oh Mrs. Sanderson …"

"Ewww, Jeff!"

Jeff lay back in a state of total bliss, spent from his efforts. He yearned to please Mrs. Sanderson more but couldn't find the energy to even peel himself off her outdoor bed. The sun beat down on his body as she gracefully climbed off him leaving him for the moment to retrieve her bikini.

She made an enticing spectacle as she pulled her bikini back on covering her sexy body once again.

"You know Jeff, when you get back from college maybe you should visit more often." With that hint she helped him up and passed him his discarded shorts. Jeff slowly pulled them on all the while staring at her as she tended to a few odd jobs in the yard. He turned and left without much fanfare, a simple wave and smile. What an afternoon and he knew that he definitely had to take up her invitation to visit in the future.

12