Youthful Memories

Story Info
Teacher Student Relationship.
2.2k words
3.96
27.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

This story is based upon actual memories of events in my youth.

It was early spring, some years ago and it was one of the most exciting times of my school years.

It was at the beginning of the new semester. I was no different from the hundreds of students starting the year. I had no idea that this will be an interesting time for me.

So here I was sitting on the backseat of this sexy lady's car while she slowly caressed my chest, running her beautiful hands across my chest through my shirt. I was in heaven. I remember focusing in the moment, wanting for it to last forever. As a young 18 year old, it was hard to recall all the detail. It was just every boys dream and everything just merged in a state of excitement and confusion.

She had this lustful glazed look in her beautiful eyes. A smirk appeared along her lovely mouth. I will not forget that look. She would look deep into my eyes wanting to see my responses. To see my reactions. I was very excited but felt vulnerable at the same time. We were parked opposite a quiet park where there was the odd car movements in the distance.

The star attraction here is a beautiful lady named Debbie.

Debbie was our English teacher. She is a stunning petite woman of 38 years of age. She had wavy honey blonde hair down to her shoulders. Most males will describe her as sexy and rather attractive. Even woman will find her feminine and desirable if not envious of her attractiveness.

There were many great teachers at the college but there was only one Debbie. Everyone loved her and found her very approachable. She was certainly a male magnet even to all the male teachers.

But despite her appearance there was a slight vulnerability about her. As I found out later she had recently separated from her husband of a few years. Yes I probably didn't understand that part but I do recall making an extra effort for some unknown reason to stay behind in class just to talk to her about nothing and helping her carry stuff.

Her slow touching and stroking continued and I notice her breathing getting heavier. She began to say something. "Have you ever been masturbated before by anyone." Admittedly I struggled to let out a few clear words. "Yeah." was all I could manage. After swallowing a bit. " Rhianne did but it was nothing. It was just touching. It was my first time."

Her stroking moved from my knee to the upper part of my leg. I looked at her and she just stared into my eyes biting her lower lip in anticipation.

Her perfume was intoxicating but I could also smell her natural scent. Her skin looked so beautiful and soft. I wanted to reach out and touch her.

Yes I did try to be the "teachers pet" and would often do small chores for her. I made it my mission to be helpful even when it was not required.

I have to say my English actually improved because I was so attentive to her. And I found it hard to say no to her.

She began to breath heavily and light sounds were coming from her lips. She started to run her delicate fingers across my bugle in my pants. I was beginning to think it was a good thing I jerked myself off this morning as surely I could not have lasted this long.

She was wearing this very sexy dress. Boy did she look great.

I thought about what she looked like underneath. I truly wanted to touch her but as soon as I tried she would brush my hand away. And her scent was driving me crazy as I was so close to her. I wanted to smell her, taste her. She was like a tasty morsel.

She now starts to undo the buttons of my shirt so she can slip a hand underneath the fabric and she begin to caress my nipples. Pulses of electricity runs up and down my entire being.

After one class she dropped me back home. I asked her why sometimes she looks sad. She casually mentioned that her husband and herself were having some problems. But as we were in a professional relationship there was no further details discussed. The next day she was happy as Larry and you would not know if anything was amiss.

She is now back to stroking my erection. Her breathing is now even heavier and laboured. Again she speaks up. "I am going to make you feel wonderful today. I am going to masturbate you."

"You are not the first one, I have masturbated others here before in this very spot. I can tell you they loved every bit of it."

The thought rang through my head. The idea of this pretty teacher lovingly masturbating me and others only served to heighten my arousal. She started to whisper in my ear how much she loves to masturbate guys and watching them thoroughly enjoy the experience. " Now I want to masturbate you and make you feel good ."

She is now quietly moaning as she continues her light stroking. This was unbelievable, I am about to experience the ultimate boys dream.

I can hear her whispering " oh yeah, oh yeah." My head is now exploding with the sounds of her voice. Then I hear the quiet unzipping of my pants amongst the lovely sounds.

On Wednesday she seems less focused on her teaching and appeared to be in a hurry. I guess she had things to attend to.

The next day she was much the same, although I tried to help her she was less attentive. Maybe she thinks I am a bit of a nuisance to her. Then she said to me I am shifting a few things. "Can you help?." "Of course I said."

She shifts her position in the backseat and proceeds to expose her bra. She undoes her bra and let it slip. My eyes were like spot lights as I feasted upon the beauty in front of me.

She leans forward and whispered to me to lick one of her nipples. Oh yeah it was very erect but I clumsily stuck my whole face into her chest breathing in her scent of her body and rubbing my face between her breasts,

Her slim hand now slips beneath the zip and under my underwear. The feeling was electric. I can now feel her skin on my erection.

"I am going to masturbate you now." She is lightly moaning " oh yeah." She runs her fingers along my shaft until it reaches my head. And begins to peel the skin back slowly over the head of my cock. Then she lightly teases the head with her delicate fingers. You can tell she had does this many times before I thought with a lustful grin.

There was precum everywhere and my hips start to move up and down ever slowly as she proceeds to lightly pull my foreskin back and forth. She whispers " you are so hard, you really like this don't you?." An under statement of the century I thought as my mind raced around in pleasure.

I continue to lick her nipple as she begins to moan. She begins to speak again. "Do you like the way I am touching you?"

I tried to mumble some broken english but instead nodded my head.

She begins to take her hand off my erection and put it towards her mouth. She licks her hand and places it back onto my shaft and proceeds to rub her saliva around the head in a twisting motion. Oh my god the sensation was incredible.

Yes oh my god the sexy teacher is rubbing her saliva all over my cock as lubricate in an amazing twisting motion then up and down simultaneously. I was enjoying her experience in masturbating guys. Oh yeah please do not let this end.

She lets out this beautiful lustful smile as she continue to lubricate me with her saliva.

When I thought it couldn't get any better she begins to kiss me, first on my neck then down to my ears. Her breathing was very heavy now and she seems to be getting rather excited about what is she doing to me. Her smile penetrated my inner being and drove me wild. She alternated between twisting and stroking my shaft. Every now and then she would use her saliva to lubricate me. The air was now thick with lust.

Every so often she started to reverse her stroking down and up then back to up and down. She would use her left hand to beginning massaging my testicles ever so lightly. This was amazing. Then she would hold the base of my shaft firmly as she used her right hand to stroke and twist. I was moaning from the sensation. She will continue to kiss me on my neck and speak a few dirty words of encouragement. Her breathing was a real turn on as I felt her consuming me with her lust.

She spoke up again and said "Guys like to be kissed while I masturbate them." She proceeded to kiss me on my lips gently at first then more aggressively. Oh god I am so turned on. Her perfume and natural body scent penetrated my nostrils as she tongued me. I could feel her saliva flowing into my mouth. It was delicious. With her kissing me and torching me with her handjob, I was in heaven as I savoured her experience as my experience, her experience in masturbating guys. You have to imagine my beautiful teacher is all over me like your pet dog having its first meal in days. It's beautiful to watch and experience. She is consuming me with her passion and feminine aggression. All the while she is moaning "oh yeah" repeatedly.

She whispered again that her husband liked to watch her masturbate another man. A stranger. It really turned him on to see the enjoyment she is giving to a stranger, what he has enjoyed himself. The way she stroked the strange cock. As she stroked me she continued to tell me how she gave a handjob to another student in this very spot while her husband watched intensely. It was amazing to watch his pretty wife masturbate someone else while he was present. To watch her pleasure the young inexperienced student the way she pleasures him. Sometimes she talked to her husband as she masturbated the young man. "Does this turn you on watching your sexy wife giving pleasure to a stranger." Needlessly to say the student enjoyed every moment of it. I am now feeling that pleasure myself.

I was now in a whirlwind of lust as she verbally encouraged me with her words of her experiences in masturbating other guys mixed with her heavy breathing and stroking. I felt I could not wait any longer. She sensed this, so she increased her pace. "Oh yes you are loving this I can tell. It turns me on too that I am pleasing you. Oh yeah." she said.

The car was beginning to be filled with the sounds of our moans and the sound of her handjob as her delicate hands started to move faster. I told her "God this feels really good. I feel I am about to cum."

With those words she responded " You going to really like this, oh yes." she repeated and repeated. She began to go all out masturbating me with right hand as fast as she could. Her hand is now a blur, a beautiful blur. The sound of her jerking now filled the cabin of the car.

She had this lustful smile that I shall never forget on her pretty face. Oh god this feels so good. Oh god don't stop. Don't stop.. My hips were heaving violently up and down with her stroking.

And I am moaning louder and louder, my head exploding with pleasure. My head is move from side to side.

"Oh yeah you are loving this ain't you. You are cumming now. I want to watch you cum." she continued.

Suddenly I had this image of her husband watching from the front seat. The look of lustful pleasure on his face. This only served to increase my own lust. I moaned to her not to stop stroking. "Please don't stop, please don't slow down." I moaned louder as her masturbating picked up speed. That priceless look on her face was that last image before I lost control. Oh god that feels so good!. I then shot my best load ever all over my stomach and chest and probably over her face. Streams of warm cum came rushing out like a geyser erupting.

She was amazing as she didn't stop masturbating me just because I was orgasming. She continued to masturbate as fast as her could enhancing my pleasure. My pleasure was her pleasure. I had to hold her hand to slow her down until she was just light stroking me.

My chest was dripping with my juices. But what she did next was a turn on. She started to lick up the mess from my stomach and chest like a lucky kitten lapping up its milk.

That was incredibly wonderful experience as I drifted in a daze. She is now resting her head on my chest. She whispered. "I am glad I made you feel good, with that trademark smile."

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers