You've Been Flirting Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head. "No. It just hasn't happened. But we make out a lot. And I've felt his dick before, it's pretty decent."

"So why the lack of humping? You obviously want him, you always telling me how hot you think he is."

"Maybe we don't need it. Maybe we're so good as a couple that we can actually function without sex." Andi gave me a look. "Girl, that's complete bullshit, and you know it. You always called me telling me how good he look, how bad you want his dick in your mouth, how you want him to eat your pussy so good that you can't even walk afterwards."

I laughed. I actually said that shit. The freaky things that came out of my mouth sometimes...

Thumbing through a random Ebony on her nightstand, I replied, "Look, we have a connection so strong that sex isn't really needed. It's not that important."

"Good. Now connect his dick to your pussy and get it over with! You will feel so much better." I sighed and threw her Ebony magazine back on her bed. After Andi picked out another disastrous dress, I yelled, "Andi, just wear that skanky American Apparel dress I bought you!" She frowned and then reached into her closet and pulled out a very short, very tight long-sleeved minidress.

"Oh yeah. Well, my search is over."

The next week, I met up with Chris at my dorm so we could do homework together. I was marveling at his new hair, which was still black, but he'd gotten a few subtle blonde streaks. It was so sexy. Not only that, but he was wearing those horn-rimmed prescription glasses—because we all know those people who put them on even though they have perfect vision—with his hair dangling in front of his face, wrinkling his nose at his complicated math homework. We're talking calculus, AKA pointless confusion.

I was reading a book for one of my English classes, highlighting the sentences that seemed important. But I was so not focusing. Chris was sitting there in his short-sleeved Atreyu t-shirt, looking like a grown scene kid, with that sleeve tattoo winking at me. He actually looked like he was doing work, too, the way he kept furiously rubbing the eraser bits from his page.

I tapped my highlighter against the page, trying to focus. Fail.

"Chris, how's it going?"

He gave me the thumbs up. "Almost finished. How about you?" He said, without looking up.

I shook my head. "I can't focus. Maybe I need to go take a shower or something."

I kid you not, his eyes popped open wide as soon as I said 'shower.'

Chris took off his glasses. "Right now?" I sighed. "Yeah. It's one of my many ways of procrastinating."

He chuckled. "Just masturbate."

I hit him with my book. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Chris scoffed. "Duh, of course. You know how hot it is to see a girl play with herself?"

I smirked and got up. "I'll be right back."

Quickly, I grabbed a change of clothes and went into the bathroom."

Turning on the hot water, I swiftly stripped and got inside, enjoying the heat. I loved taking showers before I had to take on a task. It was like I was going to determine my plan of action.

But first, I needed to wash my ass.

Of course, I didn't exactly go through with the washing of my ass. Instead, I thought about how Chris was in the next room doing homework, and how I could easily just call for him to come in, and we'd fuck the living shit out of each other so hard.

I was masturbating in the shower, just thinking of everything we could do, like he wasn't right there! I don't know if it was me being paranoid about him wanting me for sex or my being nervous because I'd never had sex with a white guy, but I always felt like something made me nervous about being with him. But there was really nothing to worry about. My pubes were shaved, I had no armpit hair, and as far as I was concerned, I had a nice body.

So while I'm fingering myself and maneuvering my legs so I can hit my spots just right, the shower door opens, and there's Chris.

He sees me, completely wet, one hand clutching a boob, the other one fingering my pussy. And the look on his face was probably the sexiest/happiest I'd ever seen.

"Oh, so you took my advice."

I nodded. I moved my hand, but Chris guided it back.

"No no, keep going. I wanna see this." He wiped his wet hand on his jeans and leaned on the wall. Then he leaned forward, his dry hand caressing my tits. "Lovely."

I looked away and back at him feeling a bit shy. "Chris, I—"

"You're so fucking hot," he uttered, looking at my naked body, water still spilling all over it. I saw him growing hard in his jeans.

I played with my pussy a little more, watching Chris lick his lips and bite his nonexistent bottom lip.

After a few minutes, me almost cumming, he started undressing.

"Fuck this," he said, wriggling out of his jeans. "I'm coming in there with you."

"Chris, I don't have a condom!"

He took off his shirt. "I got one. But I'm not gonna fuck you yet." He shimmied out of his boxers and I saw his perfectly shaped, pink, thick dick. It wasn't enormous like Roy's, but it was definitely sizeable.

Chris stepped into the shower and pressed me to him.

"Your tits feel so awesome against me," he said, pushing me a back a little to touch my erect nipples.

He stuck his tongue out, and we started making out. He pushed me against the wall and sucked my neck, then ran his tongue all the way down my body until he got to my vagina. He shoved two fingers in my mouth and instructed me to wet them up. When I finished, he slowly inched them into my vagina.

"I like seeing you play with yourself," he kissed me. "So fucking hot. Does that feel good?"

I moaned, "Yeah, don't stop."

What pissed me off is he actually did.

Then he grabbed his fingers and sucked them. "You taste good, babe."

I knew he was a freak.

Chris grabbed my washcloth—after he studied it like a foreign object because I was guessing most white people didn't use them, or at least that's what Andi told me—and lathered it up with my freshly acquired apple-scented liquid soap. He washed me, stopping every few seconds to kiss me and compliment my body. I noticed how he lingered for such a long time at my vagina, but I didn't care.

While he was washing me, I played with his dick, which seemed to be growing a bit, even though I thought he was already completely hard. Chris's deep, manly moans made me never want to stop stroking. I couldn't exactly get to it because of the limited space in the shower.

We'd have to take this to the bed.

He turned off the water after cleaning all the soap off of me, then we started making out, him leaning me against the shower so we could finish kissing. I played in his wet hair, grabbed his ass, and stroked his dick.

As we were still kissing, Chris guided me to my bed, grabbing a towel on the way out. He wrapped me in it and wiped me down quickly, like he didn't want to waste any time.

"You're gonna have to keep it down. Quiet hours just started," he warned, before kissing me, pushing me further on the bed.

Chris ran a hand through his wet hair and then shook it a little, some of its water droplets hitting my body.

"Hmm, you sound like you're really good," I teased, watching him drop to his knees and spread my legs.

"Don't wanna brag, but I am." Chris was stroking my pussy before he went in for the kill. And once he did, I let out a highly embarrassing squeal. He looked up. "I said keep it down, woman!"

Before I could even say anything, he was licking and sucking my clit in ways Roy had never done. He was soooo good at this. Chris was able to envelop my whole clit into his mouth, flicker his tongue at it, suck on it just enough where it didn't hurt, and then fuck my hole with his tongue.

I came in one minute. Then again. And again. And...you get the idea.

After the third time, I had to use a pillow. My legs were shaking, my toes curled so hard that they gained a cramp, but I was too in the moment to care.

When I thought I could take it, grabbing my tits and squeezing my nipples, I removed the pillow.

Chris was looking right up at me, his gorgeous eyes practically twinkling while he did his business. I saw him use his spit as lubricant, and when he pulled his tongue back, there was a line of saliva connecting him to me. He came back and motorboated my pussy.

And that's when I reinstated the pillow.

About fifteen minutes later, and I must have come a good ten times total. I was totally wet, and I swear I was dripping on my bed. He got up, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and ran his tongue from my navel up to my mouth.

"Damn Chris, where you learn that at?"

He chucked while we were kissing. "Youtube." I laughed at him, and then I got up so I could repay him. He was still a little wet from the shower, his sleeve tattoo glistening pleasantly.

I actually had to stop for a moment and look at him. He was a little hairy around the penis area, but it wasn't gross taco-meat like. Eew.

Chris looked at me and started palming my head, stroking my wet hair.

I took him in my hands and spit on his dick the way I'd seen in porn movies. My boobs weren't big enough to fuck, so this ridiculous hand/blow job would have to do.

After I'd coated it with enough of my personal lubricant, I basket-weaved my hands together and went up and down, stopping by the tip every now and then and squeezing.

"Fuck yeah, that feels amazing, Ro," he whispered, making me pause momentarily so he could lay down. I resumed my position, admiring his dick with my hands, in its salmon-y colored glory.

He must have been super excited, because I saw some pre-cum bubbling from the tip, and before I knew it, he jizzed. After I cleaned up what I could with the towel, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Chris, you have such a gorgeous cock," I said, before I shoved it in my mouth and started sucking, simultaneously playing with his balls.

Roy's dick was huge, so I couldn't fit the whole thing in my mouth, and I gagged a few times.

Chris's was perfectly sized, and I didn't gag or anything. It looked like those penises I'd seen in porn, with the perfect crooked mushroom tip, fat but not too fat, all rosy colored, just begging for me to suck on it.

Chris's moans were intense. I stopped and smacked it against my tongue a few times, then moved on down to his balls, sucking away until he palmed the back of my head again.

"Holy fuuuuck, you are so good at this, Ro!" Chris's head was tilted back, and he was grabbing my comforter for dear life.

I put some more spit on the tip and flickered my tongue at it, my hand still grabbing it, moving up and down along with my mouth.

"Your bites feel so good against it," He moaned. I smiled. I thought they'd be painful, so I made sure to position my mouth all weird.

Chris had cum in my mouth a few times, from the minutes I was sucking. I didn't want to stop, but he actually tapped me so I'd come up for air.

That's when Chris surprised the hell out of me. He grabbed me, picked me up, and carried me over to my dresser, shoving aside my hygiene products, my back up against my mirror.

Chris picked up the condom on my dresser and put it on. He kissed me hard and then grabbed the small of my back while he entered me.

I tossed my head back until it was resting on the mirror. Chris grabbed my thighs and started thrusting, slow at first, and then fast. Real fast.

I had my fingernails digging into his back, my moans multiplying by the minute, heart rate rapid. Chris pulled my hair and whispered, "You like the way I fuck you, Ro?"

I nodded. "Yes, fuck me harder, Chris?" "Harder?" he asked. I nodded.

He stopped and then grabbed me and turned me around so I was facing the mirror. Now I could see both of us fucking. I put my leg up on the dresser, knocking something else over, and he began fucking me doggystyle.

Chris really loved pulling my hair while we fucked. It bothered me a little bit, but I found it kinky. He was thrusting so fast that the mirror kept banging against the wall.

I'm pretty sure my neighbor and the RA probably thought I was such a whore.

"Oh my God, Chris!" I grabbed the side of the mirror to keep from losing control. Chris grabbed my tits and got closer up on me, then whispered, "Look at that, that's fucking hot. Get up a little futher. I wanna see me playing with your pussy." The reacharound! Oh, how I loved the reacharound. Andi told me that if a guy gave you a reacharound, he was a keeper.

Chris laughed while I struggled to get further on the dresser so he could play with my clit. When I did, he started fucking me again, simultaneously getting his guitar fingers tangled up in me.

"Mmm, play me like your guitar, baby."

He had his clit between his thumb and index finger while he stroked. Then he played with the hood extra slow, because he must have already known my raucous orgasms occurred when someone teased the hood.

I was staring at us in the mirror. The look on his face turned me on. He was totally into this, and so was I. The contrast in our skin colors—mine dark brown, his all pale—made me even hornier. Chris grabbed my left tit while he played with my pussy, and I then I grabbed his hand.

"Let's both play with me!" I was thrusting my clit up against his hand while he fucked me from behind, and the whole time, we're both looking at the mirror. I loved that he was using his tatted arm to play with me. Eventually, I saw Chris' ultimate cum face, followed by a huge, bellowing groan. Moments afterward, I came, and I was so weakened from the orgasm, that he had to save me from falling forward into the mirror, damn near breaking it. My knees buckled. He put me back on the bed and kissed me until I was done breathing so heavily.

It was actually so good that I started laughing. Sex to me was such a weird yet cool experience, but in retrospect it was funny. All those weird faces, that crazy breathing.

Chris looked at me and propped his head on his hand, elbow up. "What is it?"

I caught my breath and turned to him. "That was soooo good. I needed that." I started stroking his stomach with my index finger, tracing the lines of where his abs would be soon—he started working out.

"I try," he meagerly responded, smiling. I started touching his snake bites and then my hand played in his hair. "Your hair's still wet."

He touched mine. "So is yours. I'm guessing you're not returning to that homework anytime soon." I shrugged my shoulders. "Eh. This is a lot more fun."

Chris sighed and smiled to himself, playing with my tits. "You have such gorgeous skin. I can't believe we waited three whole months before we did it. That's a summer vacation, dude."

I agreed. "Hell yeah. This is what we've been not doing."

Chris leaned over and kissed me. "Wanna take a nap?"

I looked at the clock. "Chris, babe, it's almost eleven. At this point we're looking at a full on slumber."

He kissed me. "Okay, let's slumber, then."

I pulled back my cover and we got underneath, Chris holding me tight. I turned to him and we made out until we fell asleep, my little fits of laughter emanating from him sucking on my bottom lip.

That was the best freaking night ever.

Not to mention, the best freaking sex ever. It would still take me a while to get over Roy, but with Chris by my side, I didn't think it'd be too hard.

Plus, I was just eternally happy that his goodnight gesture was a make-out session, and not a smelly ass huge fart.

12