You've Got Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,736 Followers

"You're so wet, Michelle," he nearly whispered. "You want to cum, don't you? Tell me you do."

She nodded, her career options first most on her mind.

"Tell me."

"Yes," Michelle answered.

She heard the zipper on Bill's pants. He fumbled behind her but she didn't look back. Long seconds passed and she wondered what he was doing. Then an empty condom packet was placed on her desk and her heart pounded harder.

"Lean on the desk," Bill told her calmly.

Michelle placed her palms on the top of the wood desk.

"Spread your legs."

She separated her feet a few more inches, just as Bill's hands gripped her by the waist and pulled her back a little. Michelle was now nearly doubled over at the waist and spread more than wide enough for him to enter her. Almost immediately, she felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Bill gawked at the incredible sight of the young woman sprawled out in front of him only long enough to get in place. Then he eased his cock forward and sensed her body stretching to accept his hard, thick shaft. The lubricated condom, and lubricated pussy, made the rest simple. Soon, his balls were resting on her warm skin.

As much as Michelle was dismayed by Bill's actions, the sensation of his cock sliding inside her from behind was undeniably good. She'd never had sex this way and was soon over her anxiety. Bill held her by the hips and began a slow, rhythmic fucking that allowed both of them sufficient time to get used to it.

At first, the only sound was that of Bill's body lightly smacking into Michelle's. Then he broke the relative silence.

"You feel so good, Michelle. So tight."

His hands moved to her tits as they hung below her. When the nipples were pressed between his fingers, she constricted her pussy around his cock. They both moaned quietly and Bill picked up the pace. Michelle gripped the edge of the desk, obtaining a more secure hold to counteract his force, and both of them recognized that their bodies were inching closer and closer to orgasms.

The next couple minutes were taken up by harder and faster fucking. Michelle could only bear the brunt of it, unable to offer much beyond an occasional squeeze of Bill's cock by her pussy. Bill, however, had access to her entire body and left very little of it untouched.

His groans came faster and louder. He was very close and wanted Michelle to know it.

"C'mon, Michelle. Let yourself cum," he told her.

Bill put a finger on her clit and rubbed frantically. Michelle tilted her head back and moaned noisily, feeling all new surges of excitement shoot through her stomach.

She repeatedly cried out "Yes!" with Bill rubbing harder each time she said it. Beads of perspiration collected under her blonde bangs as an orgasm grew deep inside her body. Bill felt her body quiver and he used two fingers to massage her clit.

"That's it," he whispered. "Cum for me. Cum hard for me."

His words were enough to put Michelle over the edge.

"Oh God! I'm cumming, Bill. Now!"

Michelle clutched at the desk and steadied herself as her body gave in. Incoherent sounds of lust filled the office as the orgasm started, and grew. The slapping of their bodies coming together quickened and Bill announced his own orgasm.

"Yes! Yesssss!"

He firmly held Michelle in place and slammed into her as hard as he could, producing the first of several long blasts of cum inside the condom. They came together in noisy, chaotic bliss, totally oblivious to anything except their own need to cum. Thirty seconds later, Michelle was collapsed on the desk with Bill still inside her and leaning against her bare ass.

###

"Damn," Kevin declared. "Are they done?"

"Yeah," Tom said sadly. "The rest is just her getting dressed and Bill trying to figure out what to do with the condom."

Eventually, both of the people in the video left the office and the lights went out. Tom and Kevin watched the screen go black.

"Wow," Kevin said. "That's a keeper."

Both men needed to relieve the immense pressure inside their shorts, but wouldn't do it until they were alone.

"I think we're almost done with these two," Tom said. "We've caused enough mayhem. Maybe it's time to let them decide their own fates now. What do you think?"

"Keep your eyes on the e-mail flow," Kevin told his friend. "I'm anxious to find out where this goes."

Michelle was anxious to put the entire episode behind her and, at the same time, keep her career on course. She decided to give Bill an ultimatum, via e-mail.

'Bill, I've done everything I can think of to convince you of my wish to remain principal at Bates. Is there anything more I can do? If so, it must be your final request or I will resign. Michelle'

His reply came a day later.

'Michelle, You've been more than amenable. I do have one final appeal. As you know, the superintendent's summer picnic is coming up in two weeks. It would be great if I had a chance to meet Kelli Cline that day. Perhaps you could arrange a private 'get together' for the three of us away from the other guests. I'll leave the particulars up to you. Bill'

Kelli Cline was the youngest teacher at Bates Elementary. She would be starting her second year, having been hired straight out of college. A former cheerleader, Kelli might have been the only teacher in the district more attractive than Michelle herself. She was single and entertained the other staff members with her dating exploits. Kelli never hid her love for flirting. Michelle rightfully assumed that getting her to spend some time at a picnic with Bill would be easy.

The other thing working in Michelle's favor was Kelli's apparent willingness to experiment with other women. It was a frequent private discussion among some of the teachers and Michelle became aware of it in more than one conversation. She never thought the information would become useful...until now.

So with a plan in mind and Kelli in her sights, Michelle arrived at the picnic. It was a blistering hot day and informal attire was encouraged. Thus, Michelle was pleased to finally run into Kelli a half hour after arriving and VERY pleased to see the sexy little shirt and shorts Kelli wore. Bill would be delighted.

"Hi, Kelli. You look great. Very cool," Michelle said with a smile.

"Thanks. I had trouble finding something for this hot weather and still be decent," Kelli said. "I'm not sure I met the decent requirement."

"No. You're fine," Michelle assured her. "By the way, remind me to introduce you to Bill Simmons, the assistant superintendent. He's in charge of all the elementaries, so he's a good guy to know."

"OK. Whatever you say, boss."

They chatted for a few more minutes before going their separate ways in the back yard of the gorgeous house. It was what most average people would consider a mansion, sitting on five acres of land. A multi-level deck looked out over the yard and distant pond. Inside, room after room lined the hallways on two floors, with an equally nice basement. Michelle staked out a small den on the second floor as a possible meeting place for her, Bill and Kelli.

Once Michelle verified that Bill had arrived, she started looking for the best opportunity to get the three of them together. She allowed an hour to pass so Bill and Kelli could get settled into the party, have a drink or two, and talk to whomever they needed to talk to.

Finally, she saw Bill and Kelli on the same level of the deck at the same time. She made her move.

Michelle took Bill by the arm and said, "C'mon. I'll introduce you to Kelli."

Bill accepted with a knowing smile and allowed Michelle to lead the way. They came up behind Kelli and Michelle tapped the young teacher on the shoulder.

"Kelli," she said. "I want you to meet Bill Simmons."

Bill extended a hand and made small talk while trying not to stare at Kelli's scanty outfit. Then Michelle interrupted them by saying, "Let's go inside and talk. It's a little hot and noisy out here. I know a room that's much more pleasant."

Bill, of course, knew the incentive behind Michelle's recommendation. Kelli simply tagged along, wondering to herself, but not willing to ask her two bosses what was up. They proceeded up the steps and into the den. Michelle closed the door and quietly locked it.

The room reminded Kelli of an old English library in a black and white Sherlock Holmes movie. Except the book cases, couch, and chairs were very modern.

"So, how do you like Bates so far?" Bill asked as he settled into one of the high back, overstuffed chairs.

"Oh, it's awesome," Kelli said. She and Michelle sat side-by-side on the couch. "The staff's great."

"And Michelle?" Bill said.

"She's a great principal," Kelli said, looking over at her boss. "She'll do anything for us to make the job easier."

"I try to meet separately with all of our new teachers at functions like this, so don't feel uncomfortable," Bill stated. "It's good to know the most I can about each of the staff. We want you to feel like you're part of the team."

"I do," Kelli assured him. "Everybody's been great."

Bill asked about her background and hobbies and generally kept the conversation informal. But knowing their time was limited, he wanted to quickly get to the point of their 'meeting.'

Kelli unwittingly made it easy for him when she said, "I hope I didn't dress too casually today."

Bill chuckled. "This is a casual picnic. We want everybody to be relaxed. You look very nice."

Michelle stood up and faced Kelli. With a small grin on her face, she extended both hands toward the teacher. "Stand up, Kelli."

The surprised look on Kelli's face did not stop her from holding onto Michelle's hands and rising to her feet. Michelle turned her so that her back was to Bill for a moment, and then the two women stood so he saw their silhouettes.

"I think you look very nice, too, Kelli. But I'm sure Bill would like to see more. I know I do," Michelle said.

Two beers were enough to slow Kelli's reactions, but not deaden them. Michelle's words caused plenty of alarms to go off inside her head, but she also felt a sudden sense of excitement. Her very pretty boss sounded as though she was coming on to her and a not bad looking man was watching. The stimulation it caused overshadowed any doubts Kelli may have had.

"Is that why you picked this room?" Kelli asked. "So we could all be alone? What's next?"

The sultry look in Kelli's eyes made Michelle consider wanting another woman for the first time in her life. She was going to hate turning Kelli over to Bill. But first, she'd have some fun.

"Maybe I want to kiss you," Michelle said.

"Maybe you should," Kelli replied.

What started out as Michelle's attempt to meet Bill's demand was quickly turning into an experiment she never anticipated. Her answer to Kelli was to lean forward and lightly bring their lips together. Kelli had enough of her senses in place to know better than to push things too fast. She let the kiss continue for a couple seconds before spreading her lips and letting her tongue brush across Michelle's mouth.

At the same time that Kelli first felt Michelle's tongue, Kelli put her hands on Michelle's waist. The women moved closer together. The kiss intensified and Kelli's hands slid higher on the outside of Michelle's shirt. Bill watched with interest, his cock slowly coming to life.

Michelle completely lost awareness of her surroundings in the brief second it took for the kiss to reach its climax. When she pulled her tongue out of Kelli's mouth and opened her eyes, Michelle realized Kelli had her hands on top of her breasts.

"God, Kelli. I'm...I'm...," Michelle stammered.

"You're what, Michelle? I think you liked that."

"I think Bill would like it better," Michelle said. "I don't want to be the only one who gets to taste it."

Kelli leisurely moved her hands back down. At the same time, Michelle moved behind Kelli and turned her slightly to face Bill directly. Then Michelle put her hands at the bottom of Kelli's shirt.

"But first," Michelle said, "he and I both want to see more of this lovely body."

Kelli didn't respond as she felt the shirt begin to rise, exposing the smooth, tanned skin of her waist and stomach. The grin that crossed her face the higher the shirt got convinced everybody, including herself, that it was OK.

In fact, Kelli would have been fine even if Michelle had kept going. But, she didn't. Michelle stopped just below Kelli's breasts and said, "You do it, Kelli."

The young teacher took hold of the bottom of the shirt while Michelle let go. As Michelle headed for the couch, Kelli lifted the shirt over her bare breasts and exposed them to Bill. After a slight pause, she pulled the shirt over her head. Shaking her head to put her hair back in place, Kelli held the shirt at her side.

Bill openly gazed at the topless woman and her perfect, round breasts. Kelli looked incredibly sexy holding the shirt in a pose worthy of any magazine. Even from behind, on the couch, Michelle thought Kelli looked fantastic with her tiny, tight ass and bronze legs.

Kelli twirled the shirt one time and let it fall to the floor.

"Want more?" she asked Bill in a tempting voice.

"It's up to you," Bill tried to convince her. "But if the rest is as good as this, the answer is yes."

Kelli unbuttoned her shorts and pulled down the zipper. She allowed the pants to hang open just enough to reveal the start of simple white panties. But as the shorts sank lower and lower on her thighs, Bill and Michelle could tell the panties were anything but simple. By the time Kelli's shorts were below her ass, the tiny panties that clung to her skin like paint were in full view.

Neither Bill nor Michelle paid much attention to the shorts hitting the floor with the view they had of Kelli's ass and pussy. Each movement Kelli made was accentuated by the tight fitting panties. The cheeks of her ass spilled out on either side of the back while, in front, the outline of her slit pressed against the fabric.

Kelli did her own staring. The bulge in Bill's pants seemed to be growing, which only served to validate in her mind the extreme measures she was going to. Kelli's pussy tingled as she reached for her panties. She stood so that both Bill and Michelle had side-on views of her as she bent at the waist and took off the last piece of clothing.

A nervous smile crossed her face as Kelli stood back up, completely naked.

"Turn around," Bill said calmly.

Michelle thought back to when she received the same orders from Bill, and how frightening the words were. And stimulating. Kelli slowly rotated in the middle of the room, providing both witnesses a full view front and back of her gorgeous naked body.

"Well?" Kelli asked when she faced Bill again. "Do I pass?"

"A-plus," he replied.

"How do I know?" she said, her eyes squarely planted on his crotch.

"Want proof?"

"I do."

Bill grinned. "Come over and take a closer look."

Without pause, Kelli moved between Bill's legs and started to open his shorts. When she pulled them down his legs, she got on her knees. Her hands moved quickly back up to the top of his briefs and she had them around his ankles in just seconds.

Bill's cock sprung upward in semi-erection while Kelli removed his shorts and underwear and laid them beside the chair. She inched forward until her breasts hung just inches above the tip of his cock. Kelli looked up at Bill and smiled.

"Rub my tits with it, Bill."

Surprised at her demand, but not disappointed, Bill put his hand on the cock and guided it to one of her nipples. With increasing pressure, he rubbed the tit and felt the blood surge through his shaft. Thirty seconds later, he was completely hard and had the cock between her tits while squeezing them together.

"That's it. Fuck my tits. I want you good and hard," Kelli said quietly.

Michelle watched intently, spreading her legs and unashamedly rubbing her pussy through her shorts. Even when Bill looked over, she didn't stop. She couldn't stop.

Bill more than met Kelli's requirement of being hard. The sensation of her round, soft tits massaging both sides of his cock at the same time had him ready to cum very quickly. When she sensed that, Kelli said, "I want you inside me, Mr. Simmons."

She didn't wait for an answer. Kelli stood up and turned so her ass was facing Bill. She carefully moved back until her pussy was directly over his cock and then looked over her shoulder.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Whenever you are."

"Let me help," Kelli said, her hand reaching between her legs.

With his cock between her fingers, Kelli began to lower herself until the swollen head separated her pink skin. Bill held her by the waist and leaned back while Kelli slid her cunt down over the entire length of his cock. She was tight and wet and warm. Bill groaned his approval.

"My God, that feels good," Kelli sighed. "Now fuck me."

Their combined movements quickly resulted in perfect rhythm and angle of attack. Kelli could feel every inch of Bill's long cock inside her and Bill could feel the firm perimeter of Kelli's cunt wrap around him. She sat in his lap and enjoyed the ride.

Michelle, meanwhile, couldn't sit back and watch any longer. She rose from the couch and walked over to the chair. Her eyes must have given her away, because Kelli promptly pushed out her chest and ran her hands over her tits. Kelli rested them in her palms while Michelle got into position in front of her. Then Michelle took over, putting one tit and then the other in her mouth until the nipples were stiff and bright pink. She sucked on them noisily and bit down, causing Kelli to squeal with pleasure.

Bill continued driving his cock up into Kelli's cunt while Michelle worked on her tits. Kelli repeatedly asked for Michelle to suck her harder and Michelle eagerly obeyed. For nearly five minutes, the threesome turned the chair into a sex machine.

With two people servicing her, it came as no surprise that Kelli was the first to cum. She cried out as the orgasm burst through her body. Bill rammed her as hard and fast as he could and Michelle teased her tits with flicks of her tongue. When the first orgasm was over, a quick massaging of her clit brought on a second one.

Bill was ready to cum now. His indecision about cumming inside Kelli was alleviated when she lifted herself off him, getting on her knees alongside Michelle.

"Let's do him together," Kelli suggested.

Their mouths convened on the rigid cock still covered with Kelli's sweet juices. They licked it feverishly and alternated taking it deep inside their mouths. Kelli managed to sneak a kiss in every now and then with Michelle, but her main focus was on Bill's cock.

Bill thought to himself that if this was going to be the last of his 'dealings' with Michelle, it was a fabulous way to end it. He wasn't exactly sure how they got to this point, but he loved every second of it. With two tongues sliding up and down his cock, his mind was quickly brought back to the reality of the moment. He was about to cum.

"It won't be long, ladies," he moaned.

"Let's have it," Kelli told him. "I'm ready."

Michelle was the first to taste his precum. "Ummmm, sweet. Where's the rest?"

Bill gripped the arms of the chair. "Now. Now!"

The women both had their lips around various portions of the cock when Bill started to cum. A long stream of semen burst out and landed on Kelli's nose and cheek. The next shot was taken directly in Michelle's mouth, while Kelli captured the next couple. Soon, their sucking produced only tiny spurts of cum that was quickly lapped up by their tongues.

Bill's groans subsided until all the licking in the world couldn't produce anything more. Michelle giggled as she looked over at Kelli's face and the cum clinging to the tip of her nose.

eroslit
eroslit
2,736 Followers