You've Got Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we've figured you are too chicken to experiment. So we've decided to give you some more motivation." She moved aside and made room for Gail to move between them.

Gail smiled and looked at the camera. "Hi Jim and Cliff. I hear that you guys are all alone in the Yukon and need some thrills."

It was Connie's turn. "Ginny and I were wondering if you could turn down seeing us with Gail." She put her hand on the girl's chin and pulled her face around.

Gail's lips were trembling when they touched Connie's and then when Connie's tongue pushed out to taste her lips she did some tasting of her own. As they frenched Ginny took over.

"Now I'm not going to mess around with my own sister but I can give you a peek of what you will miss if you don't continue. She reached down and slowly pulled Gail's short pleated skirt up her tanned legs.

*

"That's not fair," Jim groaned seeing the tiny lime green triangle between her young tender thighs. Again he pulled out his cock and stroked while he watched the skirt move up until he saw the tiny butterfly tattoo just above her thong. He looked next to him and saw Cliff doing the same.

Cliff pictured himself between his wife and the girl and thought it couldn't get any better until Connie and Gail fell back onto the bed still in a lip lock. As they fell Ginny pushed Connie's dress up to match Gail's.

"Don't they have nice panties?" Gail asked as she lightly rubbed over the front of both.

"Well boys. Until we get your video we will be signing off." Ginny walked to the camera and turned it off.

She turned noticing that Connie and Gail were still kissing.

"OK, break it off," she said pulling her sister's foot. Gail tried to hold on but Ginny was too strong.

"Can't we mess around some while we wait?" Gail begged. She looked at the thick bush under Connie's panties.

"No," Ginny said. "Connie is right. We only do it if the guys continue."

*

Cliff stopped jerking off and sat back. "We got to do it."

"I know," Jim sighed. "God, I've been waiting to see Gail naked since she turned legal."

"I'm starting to wonder if the women are starting to like what's going on a little too much," Cliff said standing and walking over to get the video camera.

"Yeah but that's ok as long as they continue to like cock," Jim said pushing his chair out of the way. He watched as Cliff set the camera on the tripod and when it was ready he stood up and waited for Cliff to start the camera and stand next to him.

As Cliff pushed down his boxers he glanced at Jim's cock next to him and saw that the man was still hard. He was as excited while they stood up facing away naked.

"You ready?" Cliff whispered.

"Yeah," Jim answered softly. They moved sideways until their hips touched and then reached around their strong lower backs. Slowly they turned facing each other and moved together.

Being pretty much the same height their hard-on's jabbed against each other as their whole bodies came together. It was Jim who leaned back and turned his head for Cliff's lips.

Cliff was surprised how fast Jim was to French him. He realized that Jim had become the aggressor and pulled their hard-ons closer. He closed his lips around Jim's tongue and started sucking it like his wife had done to his cock many times.

Suddenly time stood still and they weren't acting. Their minds were on the young girl but at the same time the warm body pressing into theirs was starting to take over their passion.

Cliff was about to cum and pulled his mouth away to move it against Jim's ear. "What are we doing?"

"Let's stop the camera," Jim said as he started moving sideways to prevent the camera from picking up their pricks. After it was off Cliff started to push back but Jim held him close. No words were said as they started tongue kissing again.

"I'm tired of jerking myself off," Jim whispered moving back and reaching down to curl his fingers around Cliff's thick cock.

Cliff smiled, reached down for Jim's prick and moved his lips back to his best friend's. Their hands and fingers squeezed and stroked while they fucked each other's mouths with their tongues. "Where is the towel?" Cliff asked.

"No towel," Jim laughed. "Cum on me and I'll cum on you." He moved back and continued jerking off Jim while the crowns touched and rubbed together.

"Are you...ready?" Jim gasped.

"YEAH DO IT!" Cliff cried out. Their hands moved to warp speed until both screamed. "AHHH....OHHHH!" Fountains of white cum exploded outward covering hands, pubic hair and cocks.

*

All three women were still hot when Connie walked them to the door. She turned to Ginny and pulled their bodies together. They frenched for over a minute before Gail pulled them apart. "My turn."

Gail was the aggressor this time with the older woman and as they kissed she sneaked her left hand up and cupped Connie's right breast. She found and played with the nipple until she heard Connie moan.

Ginny giggled and pulled them apart. "Let's hope the guys send us a video tomorrow." She pulled her sister and her hand from Connie's body and hurried out to her car.

*

But the guys were too satisfied to send it that night and the next morning they overslept. Luckily a huge snow storm hit during the night and no one was working. "Should we send them the video?" Cliff asked Jim as they saw drinking coffee and thinking about their mutual masturbation session last night. "Yeah but we have to add something new for them to match," Jim said thinking. "I was wondering how you would feel...you know when we return about...possibly.."

"Swapping wives?" Cliff inserted.

"Uh yeah to put it bluntly."

Cliff laughed. "If I wanted to be blunt I would have said fucking each other's wives."

Jim laughed. "True. But the way and the speed this video thing is going I think the wives will want it more than we do especially when Ginny sees your cock."

Jim smiled and thought. "Do you think that they have messed around more that what we've seen on the videos?"

"God I hope so," Jim said sitting back. "And I hope that little Gail is ripe and willing when I get back there. I get first shot at fucking her. Man I'd love to see her naked."

"Let's do it," Cliff said smiling. "If we want to see them naked then let's challenge them."

"But that means we uh...you know show them our dicks."

"Get the camera."

*

"Did you hear from the guys?" Gail asked her sister on the phone the next morning.

"Not a peep. I"ll call Connie and let you know." She hung up and pushed Connie's number.

"Nope. Nothing. I checked the Alaska weather and I think they got hit with a bad storm last night. Wait I think I heard an email arrive."

Ginny waited a few minutes until Connie came back. "Well we have a new video. I'll wait until you get here."

Ginny laughed. "Do you want me to bring Gail?"

"Definitely," Connie quickly replied.

Twenty minutes later the women stood in front of the computer screen and Connie opened the attachment.

"Are they going to do it?" Gail asked as she moved forward and pushed her right breast into the back of Connie's arm.

"I think so," Connie answered. She moved back and pulled Gail in front of her. "If they do then we can do more." Her hands moved to the girl's shoulders and lightly caressed them while she watched the men facing away and removed their boxers. "Bare ass men."

"Not bad for old men," Gail giggled. She stopped when Connie's fingers moved slowly over her shoulders and gently downward until they cupped her petite covered breasts. "Shucks they didn't let us see their things."

"Cocks," Connie whispered. She moved her right hand upward to the v-neck opening on top of her shirt and slid her hand downward.

"Ca..cocks," Gail whispered leaning back against Connie's soft chest. They watched the men kiss and press their fronts together, which quickly turned them all on.

"They did what we did so what now?" Ginny asked after they turned off the camera. A few seconds later the camera view returned and the guys were sitting on the sofa with huge tents in their boxers.

"We think it's time to get rid of any secrets," Jim smiled. He lifted his hips and pushed his boxers under his hips.

"OH GOD THERE IT IS!" Gail cried out seeing her brother-in-law's hard penis. She felt Connie toying with her nipple and moaned. "Ohhh."

Connie smiled because she knew both Gail and Ginny were in for a bigger surprise. After Jim sat back down proudly displaying his hard-on Connie lowered her other hand down the front of Gail's shirt to the top of her jeans. She pulled them open and just as Cliff pushed down his boxers and his hard pink rocket sprang up she pushed under Gail's panties and into her soft bush and wet slit.

"OH MY GOD!" Ginny gasped first. Gail was overloaded from the finger in her pussy and the view of the biggest penis she had ever seen.

Connie played with Gail's clitty and whispered. "This means that we will now have to get naked for the next video we send them. Do you want to get naked Gail?" Her middle finger moved south and discovered that young Gail had lost her cherry.

"How about you Connie?" Ginny asked moving behind the other woman and reaching around and into the opening on her robe. She found the top of her panties and quickly pushed under them.

"All the way," Ginny giggled as she quickly stripped. She turned to help Connie who was removing Gail's panties. They all stopped and starred at the soft nakedness wondering how it was going to feel against their own.

"Are we going to make the video now?" the youngest woman asked.

"Not yet," Ginny grinned pulling the two naked bodies to the bed. "First we have to rehearse." Connie was placed in between the sisters so as she frenched Gail she felt Ginny's pointed nipples pressing into her bare back. Fingers moved to find soft breasts before toying with the rigid nips. It wasn't until Gail's right middle finger parted Connie's moist slit that the serious business started. "Oh yes...right there...it feels so good," Connie moaned as fingers from both sisters played and finger-fucked her sex.

Connie too was able to reach down between each sister's legs and toy with their moist folds. The three of them had been building this up until it was finally going to explode. Connie moved her lips back and forth between them until she couldn't hold back. "NOW...DAMMIT...NOW!!"

Both Gail and Ginny giggled as they kept touching the climatic wife. Connie had a multiple orgasm for the first time in her life. "AGAIN...OH FUCK....AGAIN!"

Finally a minute later she collapsed back on the bed and laid there motionless until Ginny poked her left boob. "Uh...that was fun but since I'm not touching my sister I think you need to...."

"Yeah," the younger girl said seriously. "It's payback time."

*

Cliff and Jim laughed as they wondered what reaction the women had when they saw their hard cocks. "Shit man...I can't wait to see some pussy. Does Connie shave it?"

"In the summer for her swim suit. Around now it definitely qualifies as a beaver," Cliff laughed. "How about Ginny?"

"Trims it all the time and even then her pubes are so blonde they might as well not even be there. Damn I hope to see some of Gail's bod."

They were about to head to bed when someone knocked on the door. Cliff opened it to see their boss smiling. "What's up Ben?"

"The Corporate plane was here today with some executives and they have two seats heading back to Seattle. "Would you two be interested in some R and R?"

"Fuck yes," Jim answered for the both of them from behind Cliff. "What time is it leaving?"

"In 30 minutes," Ben laughed. "Hurry up."

*

It was to late for the women to make another video plus they were all spent from the fingering that went on. The three naked bodies moved under the silk sheets and huddled together.

"I've missed having a warm body up against mine," Ginny whispered in Connie's ear.

"Me too," Connie whispered back as she hooked her hand under Gail's arm and cupped the petite titty. Her large breasts flattened against the girl's back as Ginny's hard tips pressed into her back.

Ginny woke up when she felt the bed moving and heard the moaning next to her. She didn't know what time it was since it was so dark. However it was light enough to see Connie lying on top of Gail with their thighs interlocked together. Connie's leg humped against the dripping slit of the teenager.

"Oh yes...don't stop...it feels so...so goood," Gail begged. As Connie's body moved upward the girl dipped her face underneath and captured the huge nipple in her lips.

The bed was forcefully moving and bagging against the wall now. Suddenly the light came on and Connie and Gail's bodies froze. They turned and saw Ginny with a movie camera. "Don't stop."

"But...are we going to show the men?" Gail asked feeling Connie moving against her pussy again. "Don't they have to do the next thing?"

"Nope...it's our turn and it's time to touch and kiss." Ginny answered. She pulled over the tripod and directed the camera at the bed. Seconds later she moved up behind Connie and reached between the larger woman's legs. Her fingers slipped under her ass until they found her opened sex.

"Oh God," Connie cried out. Gail's lips sucked on her nipples while Ginny finger-fucked her.

The morning light was peeking through the curtains while the women continued to kiss and touch. Connie got the best of it since the sisters would only do her. It took almost an hour of foreplay but finally she gave in to her satisfaction. "OH SWEET MOMMA...NOW...DON'T STOP!"

*

"Shhh, I think I hear some noise upstairs," Cliff whispered after unlocking the front door. "Maybe they are awake."

Connie was spent again and had less energy than before. "NO MORE PLEASE," she begged. She had to push Ginny off of her so she could go to the bathroom.

"Hurry back," young Gail giggled while moving next to her naked sister. They pulled the sheet over them and faced down into the soft pillows.

*

"Shhh," Cliff whispered back at Jim after peeking into the bedroom. He saw the video camera on the tripod pointing at the bed which had two bodies under the sheet. "Get undressed."

Both were rock hard as they practically ripped off their clothes. Now naked they tiptoed into the bedroom. They didn't know which side of the bed to take so Jim went right and Cliff left.

Ginny was almost asleep when she felt the bed move and a body crawl next to hers. "It's about time you got back to take care of me." She felt a hand on her lower back and opened her eyes. The hand was very large and had rough skin. "OH GOD!" She turned and looked into Cliff's eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Gail had her eyes closed until her sister started yelling. She couldn't see over her sister's body and when she felt someone crawl into the bed behind her she quickly turned to see her brother-in-law who was naked as she. "Jim!"

"Damn you are better than I imagined," Jim grinned looking at her small titties and tiny nipples. His eyes raped down her stomach to see her golden fleece matted down from a night of foreplay. "Did we interrupt something?"

Ginny was embarrassed having Cliff looking at her body. Her instinct was to cover her breasts but when she saw his nine inch rod pointing into her stomach she dropped her hand downward and forward. "This can't be real. I must be dreaming."

"If you are this is a wonderful wet dream," he whispered moving his large fingers up her legs until he found her moist golden bush. As they played and fondled their heads moved forward until their lips met and opened. For the next five minutes their fingers and tongue explored until Ginny moved onto her back. "What are we doing?" Cliff asked not resisting her hand pulling him in between her opened legs.

"The same as them," Ginny giggled glancing next to her at her husband's cock sliding in and out of her sister's sex. "But please go slow." Her right hand grabbed and guided the huge shaft until it lined up to enter her depths. She looked up at him and nodded. Slowly inch by inch his hips lowered until all nine hard inches of him disappeared. "OH GOD!"

"Fuck me Jim," Gail whispered pulling his hard buttocks downward. "I've always wondered how this would be."

"Me too little sister. Ever since these little titties started growing." His head lowered to capture and suckle a small pink gumdrop. She was tight but as her juices flowed it became easier and easier. Her fingernails dug into his ass to hold him tight against her swollen clit.

Gail has lost her cherry to a young guy with no experience and a small dick. It was like the real first time as a real man pierced her tightness. "Do it...fuck me," she whispered.

The two couples took their time fucking. Slowly with control at first and then faster and faster until they all came.

"AHHHHH!" Jim groaned filling her tight void with his cum.

"YES! YES! YES!" Gail screamed.

"FUCK...OH FUCK!" Cliff cried.

But Ginny didn't want it to end. Never had she been this filled before. It was a feeling she didn't want to end. But Cliff didn't slow down. He kept fucking her until she popped.

"Ohhhhh MY GOD!"

*

The four of them lay spent when Cliff sat up. "Uh where is my wife?"

"She went to the bathroom before you came in," Ginny said looking over at the closed door. "We better check on her." The four of them walked to the door and Cliff peeked inside.

"She's sleeping the bathtub. I guess you girls tired her out."

"Let her sleep," Ginny grinned looking down at Cliff's semi-hard member. "Let's go back to bed."

But Jim had wanted to touch those massive tits for a while now. "I think I need a shower."

*

Connie felt someone touching her and reached up to push the hand away. "Please..let me sleep."

"I need to shower," Jim whispered lightly touching her arm and then over and down to cup and lightly lift her left breast.

She heard the male voice and figured she was dreaming. "Um...that feels good." Her hand moved up over his and when he lightly pinched and pulled her nipple she opened her eyes to look at it. Her face jerked to the side. "Jim."

"Uh huh. How about you stand up and take a shower with me?" He grabbed her left hand and helped her up.

Connie looked at the cock she had seen on the video and back at the door. "We shouldn't do this without asking our spouses first." She moved back to let him get into the shower and face her.

Jim's hands once again touched her breasts. "I don't think they will have any problem."

"Ohhh," she moaned before reaching down to touch only the second hard cock in her life. "Are you sure?"

Jim moved forward and pushed open her legs. Moments later his body dipped to allow his hard-on to push up into her opened gash. "Yes, I've very sure," he said with most of his six inches inside. "You see they have already fucked once and are working on number two."

"Oh...wait let me lean back. So that means that we have to catch up!"

Gail stood back watching the naked couple fucking in the shower. She couldn't wait to tell her girlfriends about what had happened. As they fucked she took the video camera and aimed it at the mirror.

"Hi Matt," she grinned. "I think you are going to like the video I'm going to make. Now don't show it to your college roommate. Now you will have to make one just like this one and send it back."

*

It was two months later when Cliff was sent back to the lower states and Jim was left alone. He was really bored until someone knocked on his door. He opened it and saw a younger man.

"Jim..Hi I'm Rick," he grinned. "I guess I'm going to be your roommate for the next four months."

Jim helped him carry in his gear and looked at his wedding ring. "You know it gets pretty boring up here and without any real sex we have to be creative."