You've Got Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

Stepping inside, Noemi was thankful that it was at least still clean, if in need of some renovation work. The small coffee shop was closed, replaced by a row of vending machines. Obviously few people stayed long enough to get hungry.

"I guess I've stayed in worse places," Noemi said to herself, thinking that the next closest room was almost an hour in either direction.

Shrugging her shoulders, she stepped up to the front desk and tapped on the small, old fashion bell in the center of it.

"Can I help you?" the sixty-one year old man who emerged from the office to the right of the desk asked.

"I'd like a room please," Noemi said with a smile.

"Just for yourself?" he asked, a touch of surprise in his voice.

"Well for now at least," she replied with a witty smile.

"Then Madame will not be availing herself of our special hourly rates?" the counter clerk asked.

"No, Madame will not," Noemi said with a smile. "If Madame were looking for a room for the reason that she is sure most of your clients are, then she would definitely want more than an hour. As it is, I'm just looking for a place to rest a while before and maybe after a dinner engagement."

"Very well," the older man grinned. "I'm sure I have a room far enough away from the normal noise that you'll be able to rest up."

Noemi thanked him as he handed her a key to a room on the far end of the second floor. The stairs to the upper floor where on the outside and she had to walk past a dozen other rooms to get to it. Two rooms before hers, a door abruptly opened.

A tall, slim blond woman dressed in a light green business suit stepped out of the doorway. Attractive, in her late twenties, the woman hesitated for a moment and looked back into the room. A broad smile filled her face as she blew a kiss to someone still inside.

As Noemi stepped closer to the rail to step around the young woman, she took note of the wedding band on her left hand. Filled with overwhelming curiosity, the older woman paused and looked over the blonde's shoulder to see whom she had been spending the afternoon with.

The blond woman closed the door, smiled warmly at Noemi who she finally noticed, then headed towards the stairwell with a decided spring in her walk. Noemi meanwhile was still rooted where she had stopped, staring at the now closed door.

"Oh my God," she finally gasped sotto voce. "I never expected anything like that."

The quick glimpse into the motel room had left her speechless. The last thing she ever expected to see was a very endowed black woman spread out on the large double bed. A woman wearing nothing but a smile.

The brief shock wore off quickly and Noemi let herself into her room. Thankfully, despite the change in motel policy, it was still as clean as the last time she had stayed there.

Stripping off her dress, Noemi dropped across the bed in her bra and half-slip. She set the small travel clock she carried in her purse and closed her eyes. A short nap would do her a world of good.

As she closed her eyes, Noemi thought of the blond and the woman she had seen in the adjacent room. Not even in her wildest days had she ever had an encounter with another woman. As sleep overtook her, she idly wondered what it was like.

The buzzing of the alarm woke Noemi from her nap. Rising to her feet and stretching, she felt great. It was a pity, she thought, that she couldn't take a break like this every day.

Stripping off what remained of her clothing, she stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower. While steam filled the room, Noemi took care of more basic needs.

The warmth of the flowing water felt great as she stepped under the shower. Taking a bar of scented soap that she had brought with her, the brown hued woman covered her full form with a bubbly film. Then using her hands, she worked the lather into her skin, massaging it as she went.

Squeezing her large breasts, Noemi thought again how much she loved having big boobs, as the boys in the neighborhood referred to them as she was growing up. Aside from the attraction they got her, she simply liked playing with them almost as much as men did.

Rising off the rest of the soap, Noemi slid her hands down between her legs and played with herself for a few moments. Nice as it felt, she knew that it was getting late. It was time to get dressed.

The night before, Noemi had given a great deal of consideration as to what to wear tonight. She finally settled on a simple print dress that accented her bust but at the same time was proper enough for your average family restaurant.

Leaving her car parked at the motel, Noemi took a local car service the mile and a half up to the restaurant. She had the driver leave her at the far end of the parking lot, allowing her to come up around the building and the front entrance.

As soon as she turned the corner, she spotted Jon. Dressed in a tan sports jacket and dark slacks, he was watching each car that pulled up front for someone matching Noemi's description.

The thirty-six-year-old was suddenly surprised to discover that she was as nervous as Jon looked to be. It had been a good number of years since she'd had that feeling.

"Too late to turn back now," she said to herself as she stepped forward and walked up to right behind Jon.

So intent was the nineteen year old in his search, he didn't realize that the object of it was standing right behind him.

"Hi cutie," Noemi softly whispered into his right ear as she leaned just a little closer, "looking for a good time?"

When he whirled around, the look on Jon's face made Noemi think he might faint. He was excited and exasperated at the same time. She hoped her warmest smile would calm him down.

"Noemi?" he managed to say.

"I hope so," she laughed. "I hate to think you go out at night trying to pick up strange women."

"Yes, I mean no, I mean ..." he stammered. "God, you're beautiful!"

"Take a deep breath," Noemi suggested as she took his hand in hers. "I was only joking."

She gave him a few moments to indeed catch his breath, then took his arm and wrapped it around hers. If anyone thought they were a mismatched couple, given the difference in their ages, neither seemed to care.

"Shall we go in?" she asked.

Jon just smiled and followed her lead.

Despite this being their first actual chance to talk face to face, both felt like they were talking to an old friend. Time passed quickly as they ate and chatted, expanding on the brief impressions they had formed with their cyber-chats and emails. By the time the waiter appeared with the check, they had pretty much filled in most of the blanks.

Noemi was pleased to discover that her original assessment of Jon was right on the money. He was a really nice young man. Intelligent, good looking and just maybe a little shy.

She was sure that if anything had happened with the two girls he had told her about during their chats, it had been totally their idea. His shyness also explained some of his fascination with older women.

Feeling uncomfortable in the role the dating rituals among his own age group required, he longed for someone who might take him by the hand so to speak and be the aggressor in a relationship. It was a role that Noemi was becoming more comfortable with as the night went on.

"I'm really glad we had the chance to really meet," Jon was saying as they exited the restaurant and walked out into the night air. "I wish you'd at least let me pay my half of the dinner."

"Don't be silly," Noemi said with a laugh. "You're my guest. Besides, if I let you pay for your dinner then I might not be able to expect a good night kiss when we're done."

Jon smiled at the thought, his face flushed just a little.

"Besides, I do have a favor to ask you?" she said.

"Anything," Jon instantly replied.

"I was having a little trouble with my car on the way up here," she lied, "so I left it back at the motel I'm staying at up the road. Could you be a dear and give me a lift back there?"

"Sure," Jon said excitedly.

"Good," Noemi replied, her smile beaming even brighter.

As they pulled up to the motel, Jon was surprised that Noemi was staying at such a place. He had never been to this particular establishment, but he had heard of it.

"Don't look so shocked," Noemi smiled, "it's just an inexpensive place to stay."

"Well it does have a reputation," Jon said.

"Once upon a time, so did I," Noemi laughed, "but seriously, it doesn't bother me at all."

Noemi directed Jon around to the back stairwell, then asked if he would mind walking her to her room. Parking the car, he quickly agreed.

"Thank you," she replied, "I hate walking into a dark room."

"Make yourself comfortable," Noemi said as she stepped into the room and turned on the light.

Jon sat down on the closest bed. Even from across the room, Noemi could see how nervous he was.

"Am I making you nervous?" she asked, deciding to take the most direct path.

"No, not really," he lied.

"Did you think I asked you up here to do anything bad to you?"

"Of course not," Jon quickly replied.

"That's good, because I'd never want you to think that."

Noemi paused another moment, then decided to be even more direct.

"You really enjoyed the times we played online, didn't you?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he replied.

Noemi took a long pause between breaths. This was the moment when it all might go from being simply an online game to something very real.

"Would you like to try those things for real?" She finally asked.

"Oh God, yes," Jon said without hesitation.

""Wonderful," Noemi smiled.

Walking over to where Jon was sitting, Noemi took his hand and gently helped him to his feet. Her lips found his, pressing softly at first, then with more passion. Their tongues met and each massaged the other for what seemed like the longest time. As they kissed again, their bodies pressed together, making them each aware of the warmth building within the other.

Noemi turned around and asked him to unzip her dress. She could hear the excitement in his breaths as he pulled down the zipper, letting out a deep sigh when the zipper reached bottom.

"Thank you," Noemi said as she reached up and slid her dress off her shoulders and let it drop down to her ankles.

The thirty-six-year-old stepped out of the dress, took a long step forward and turned back around. If she thought Jon was going to get eyestrain back in the restaurant staring at her breasts, it now looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

Beneath her simple dress, Noemi wore matching white lace lingerie, complete with garter belt and stockings. The effect on Jon was obvious.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"I can't believe this is really happening," Jon said.

Noemi stepped closer to Jon and took his hand in hers. Pressing it against the soft exposed flesh of her breasts, she asked, "Does this feel like a dream?"

"Oh no," he replied.

Noemi couldn't believe the rush she was feeling at this moment. She hadn't even been this excited her own first time.

She shifted his hand until it slid beneath the thin material of her bra and brushed against her nipples. The touch of his fingers against her erect tip sent a jolt of electricity through her.

She closed her eyes for a brief moment as Jon played first with one nipple, then both as he brought his other hand up to its twin. Releasing her hold on him, she reached behind her back and undid the small clasp, freeing the objects of his attention.

"Oh God!" Jon gasped as the lacy material fell away and he was faced with her mounds in all their glory.

He stood there for a few seconds after that, holding a heavy globe in each of his hands. His fingers still pressing against both the hard tips and the soft flesh beneath it.

"Can I kiss them?" he hesitantly asked.

"Honey, you can do anything you like with them," Noemi laughed.

No sooner had the words left her mouth when Jon lifted one breast to his own mouth and closed his lips around her nipple. His tongue washed over her flesh as he drank deep of the perfume she had splashed there earlier in the evening.

His lack of any real skill was more than balanced out by the continuing sense of excitement Noemi felt. She offered soft words of encouragement as she kissed the top of Jon's head, suggestions he took to heart as he transferred his desires to her other breast.

She let him play a while longer, giving in to his youthful desire. Then she removed her nipple from his mouth and lifting his head to hers, kissed him again.

"Let me show you how it's done," she said softly as their lips parted.

Off went his jacket, tossed to the side. Slowly, sensuously, Noemi undid the buttons of his shirt, working her way from top to bottom. Once that was undone, she slid her hands under his T-shirt and tickled the lightly haired chest beneath. Then with a flourish, she pulled it up and over his head.

Returning to his chest, she ran her fingers cross it, paying special attention to his own small nipples. Noemi rubbed them gently, then as they also became hard, replaced the touch of her fingers with her mouth.

Showing Jon exactly how it was done, her tongue and lips demonstrated a skill that she had begun learning while he was still taking his first steps. It was a lesson unlike any he had learned in school. Even though there had been quite a few teachers he would've like to have learned from.

As she continued to lick his nipples, Noemi reached down and undid his belt and the zipper of his slacks. Her hand reached down inside his pants and took hold of his cock, prompting an excited cry from Jon.

A smile filled Noemi's face as she stroked his hard manhood, putting its length at six inches at least. Exactly how Jon had described it during their online lovemaking. Most guys, she thought, would've exaggerated and added at least an inch or two.

Up and down she ran her hand, stroking the skin from his balls to the crown of his cock. She could feel it grow even harder at her touch and couldn't wait to have it in her mouth.

Dropping to her knees, she grabbed the sides of his slacks and pulled them down. A second motion pulled down his briefs as well. Fully erect, his cock stood at attention, reminiscent of the Popsicles she so enjoyed as a little girl.

With much the same facial expressions that she exhibited on those long ago summer days, Noemi took him wholly into her mouth. Caressing first the tip, and then the entire length of his cock, she brought forth an even louder cry of appreciation from her young lover.

Her head bobbed up and down as she drew him even deeper into her, creating a suction that he felt from his head to his toes. Noemi kept one hand around his shaft, pumping it in and out of her mouth and used the other to massage his balls and the skin beneath it.

The pressure was more than Jon could bear. It wasn't his first blow job, but compared to the woman in front of him, the two girls who'd been there before had been rank amateurs. He was sure that he was going to explode any second. Then, suddenly without warning, the pressure stopped.

Opening his eyes and looking down, Jon felt a different sensation. His cock was now wrapped in the soft warmth of Noemi's breasts as she pressed them tight against his hardness, massaging it as she moved them up and down. She bent her head just enough to continue sucking the tip of his cock as it appeared from within her flesh.

Once more she brought him to the edge, then let the fever within him subside. Helping him off with the last of his clothes, Noemi let Jon remove her panties, leaving her with only her stockings and garter. The young man was fascinated by the relic of an earlier generation.

But not half as fascinated as he was with the thick hairy bush that had been beneath the white lace. That and the sweet prize behind it.

"You can kiss that too if you want," Noemi laughed as she watched the look of amazement on his face.

From the hesitant way Jon probed first with his finger, then his tongue, Noemi was sure neither of his two previous partners had given him the chance to examine them so closely.

As it was with his first attempt of suckling at her breasts, Jon's use of his tongue on her most private spot was crude and lacked direction. Unlike before, she was content just to let him explore on his own as she leaned back and relaxed.

As she expected, his examination didn't take long. Teaching a young man the advantages of being able to please a woman orally was a most valuable lesson, but one that she was willing to let pass for a later time. Right now, she decided, he was ready for the main event.

With Jon sitting on the edge of the bed, Noemi told him to lay back and she climbed on top of him. With her legs spread wide, she lowered herself downward until the entrance to her womanhood was resting against the head of his cock. Taking hold of the base, she held it steady as she impaled herself on it.

"Just relax and enjoy it," she told him, "let me do the work."

One he was fully inside of her, she lifted herself up and down a few times, just to be sure it was a comfortable fit. Satisfied, she was ready to go.

Noemi pulled Jon up into a sitting position as she began to ride his cock at a faster pace. She guided his mouth to her dark nipples so that he could apply the example she had shown him earlier.

Holding each other tight, they rocked back and forth as Jon eagerly licked her mounds. From the intensity of Noemi's repetitions, it was obvious that this time there would be no holding back. The fires racing through both of them would burn until they exhausted themselves of their own accord.

Faster and faster Noemi rocked, as Jon held her close as he could, making his strokes within her shorter and more frequent. Their bodies trembled and covered with sweat as they hurdled though an abyss toward a climactic explosion.

A double explosion that happened so close to one another as to be almost simultaneous. Noemi let out a loud cry of joy that had they been anywhere else would undoubtedly be frowned upon by the people in adjacent rooms. Deep within herself she could feel the warmth of Jon's climax filling her.

Jon on the other hand enjoyed his orgasm in silence as he felt Noemi's sugar walls contract against his cock. It was an experience that was totally new to him. From this day on, he would consider this as the time he lost his virginity because it was the first time he had ever made a woman come.

Noemi held Jon tight against her, long after their bodies had stopped quaking and his cock had softened as to almost slide out of her. They laughed and kissed each other over and over.

"I can't describe how much I enjoyed that," Jon said in between kisses.

"Then don't try," Noemi grinned, "the look in your eyes is enough."

"I love you," Jon said.

"Just so you know," she replied, "professions of love to a woman who just fucked you aren't binding. At least not in my book. If you still feel that way a week from now we'll talk about it."

"I'm going to feel that way forever," Jon insisted.

"We'll see," Noemi said as she kissed him once more, "but for the here and now, there's something I want to ask you."

"Anything," Jon said as he kissed the top of her breasts.

"Now that we both warmed up," she said in with all the sincerity she could manage, "what say we get down to some serious fucking?"

The look of excitement on Jon's face in response to her question made Noemi glad that she didn't have to be at work until Monday morning. It was going to be a very long weekend.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers