You've Got Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the waiter came back and brought dessert, and another note. She looked at the dessert, a rich creamy cheesecake in a puddle of chocolate sauce. It looked sinfully delicious. She opened the latest note. "It's time for you to eat your dessert. If I were there, I'd eat YOU for dessert. But I also want you to participate in our fantasy, not just let it happen to you. So as you eat your dessert, imagine I am there and what you would do to me."

She thought about it for a minute, then knew exactly what she'd do. She pulled her panties aside again, pulled out his fake cock, and set it on the booth seat next to her. She imagined him sitting there, and she had just reached below the table, unzipped his pants, and released the real thing, which sprung from his pants ready for action. She would reach up to her dessert and scoop up some chocolate sauce and smear it all over his cock. Then, while she calmly ate her dessert with her left hand, she would jerk him off with her right. As she pumped his turgid tool, she would feel the chocolate sliding up and down as a lubricant, coating his cock and dripping onto his balls.

As she pumped, she would watch his face, telling him that HE would have to keep a straight face this time. As his own orgasm approached, she would feel his balls tighten and his cock harden even further.

As he came, she would squeeze him just enough to keep the white, hot, sticky cum from spurting everywhere. As the salty fluid erupted, it flowed down across her hand and mixed with the chocolate as she continued to stroke him. As his orgasm subsided, she would look him straight in the eyes, bring her chocolate and cum coated hand up and lick it clean. To cool him off a little, she would take a napkin, dip it in her glass of ice water, and clean up his subsiding erection. When he was all clean, she would tuck him back in his pants, zip him up, and smile. "How was that?" she would say.

As she played this scenario in her mind, she acted it out on his dildo. The only thing wrong was it didn't come, or get soft. But she did clean it up and put it back in its package, along with the notes she had received.

The waiter came back a last time. "Did you enjoy your meal, madame?"

"Very much so, thank you."

"The check was already taken care of, so you are requested to meet your limousine out front."

"Thank you."

She got up and went to the ladies room, where she peed and wiped away some of the juices that had been freely flowing from her pussy all evening. She adjusted her panties, cinched up her coat, and went outside to meet the limo.

The driver was waiting for her and tipped his hat as he opened the door for her to get in. On the seat was another note. As the limo drove away, she began to read this one.

"I hope you enjoyed our dinner. I wish I could have been there. I know you've had a long week, so now we'll go home and relax a little."

The limo pulled up to her house, and the chauffeur pulled her bags out of the trunk, along with the bags of gifts from the "toy" store and whatever he got on the second stop. He brought the bags in and placed them in the foyer.

"Ma'am, my job is done. I hope you've had a very pleasurable ride with me, and that you have a very nice evening." The driver then handed her another note, tipped his hat a final time, walked back to the limo, and drove away.

"Now what?" she wondered.

"Welcome home," the note started, "I know you'll probably want to take a few minutes to check your messages, mail, maybe put your clothes away. So I'll just give you a few minutes to do that, then we'll continue. I only ask that if you want to check your emails, you do that last, because the last one I want you to open is from me. See you soon"

Among the bags, she noticed the large gift bag next to the door. The note attached to it said "Don't Open This Until You Read Your Email!" She hadn't seen this bag before, so it must have been the one the driver picked up.

She spent a few minutes checking her mail and messages. Nothing that couldn't wait. She took her suitcase, laptop, and the gift bag into her bedroom, and unpacked her clothes so they wouldn't wrinkle.

She had finished unpacking except for his gift bag and her laptop. She hooked it into the phone, sat on the end of the bed,...and turned it on. She was anxiously nervous as the computer whirred to life and booted up. She hit the button to link to the net and waited again as the modem connected to her to her email account. The icon showed she had new mail. As she pulled up her inbox, she saw his message, Subject: You've Got Male! "Clever" she thought. She double-clicked the headline...opening the message and began to read.

"Hi Sweety. When you open the large bag, our date starts again. You'll find presents in there that are numbered. Take out number one and open it when you're ready and read the instructions."

She undid the bow of her gift bag and peeked inside. She saw the package marked #1 with another note. "Now that we've had dinner, let's get you relaxed and set up some ambiance." She unwrapped the box and opened it. Inside was a wine glass and more of her favorite wine, some candles, a CD, lavender bubble bath, and another note. "Please pour yourself some wine, turn off the lights, and light the candles. Draw yourself a warm bubble bath, put the CD on, and have yourself a relaxing soak. When you're done, open package number 2"

She went into the bathroom and started the water in the tub. She poured the bubble bath into the rushing stream and smelled the sweet scent of lavender as it began to fill the room. She remembered telling him she loved lavender. She went back into the bedroom and opened the wine and poured a glass. She turned off the lights, put the candles on the nightstand and lit them. She took two candles into the bathroom and put them on the vanity and lit them as well. She turned on her CD player, which she remembered telling him she had in her bedroom, and put the CD on. The music was slow, smooth jazz.

As she started to get undressed, she turned to the empty bed, imagined him laying there watching her, and began a slow strip tease to the erotic beat. She slowly untied her halter, holding it up against her breasts as the straps fell loose, and then tossed it onto the bed, leaving her topless. She danced around the room in her cowboy hat, chaps, boots, and power panties, transformed by the pulsing beat. Sipping her wine, she continued to feel the music as it flowed through her. She put her cowboy hat on the bedpost, then ran her fingers through her long red hair. She sat on the edge of the bed to slip off her boots, then continued to dance. She sipped some more wine and wriggled seductively as she faced the bed and slid the satin panties she had completely soaked with her juices many times over her slim hips. All she had left was her chaps. She bent over and wriggled her ass at the bed seductively, pretending he was there. She unhooked the straps and slowly peeled the chaps off her creamy thighs. She stepped out of one leg, and flung the chaps into the corner with the other foot.

She remembered the bath was still running and grabbed her robe and wine glass and headed into the bathroom. The tub was full but not overflowing. She set her wine down, dropped the robe, and then retrieved her wine before stepping into the frothy pool.

The water was hot, but she quickly got used to it. She spent the next 30 minutes with her eyes closed, sipping her wine and listening to the music, letting all the troubles of the busy week melt away. The hot water, candlelight, wine, and music were getting her VERY horny again, and she began to play with herself. She let her fingers drift between her legs and massage her swelling lips.

There was a sense of urgency as she parted the lips and found her clit, which was erect and begging for attention. She tried to slowly excite the sensitive bud, but her body needed another release...now! She came with a shudder as the waves of pleasure swept over her for the third time. After she recovered, she finished the last of her wine, pulled the plug on the bath, and toweled the sudsy bubbles off her warm flesh. She put on her robe and went back into the bedroom. She put her laptop away and opened the gift bag to get the second package.

It contained a tube of shaving cream, a razor, and a bottle of lavender scented massage oil, and, surprise, another note.

"Now that you've had your bath and are relaxed, let me relax you even more. First, though, we'd do a little grooming, with your permission. I noticed when I was eating you in the dressing room that you trimmed your pussy, but that some stubble had grown out. So let me take care of that for you. If I were there, I'd have you lay down on your bed, naked of course, and give you a nice shave. The hot bath water would have softened the hair down there, so now is a good time to do it. You would lie on your bed and I would carefully apply the shaving lotion. It's a special brand I use the gives a super close shave with no nicks. I'd carefully trim and shave your beautiful red bush. Not completely off like a little girl, but to give you a nice, trim look. I'd completely shave your lips though. You'll find the smooth feeling totally arousing and much more sensitive later when I go down on you again. Now, since I'm not there, you may have to do the shaving yourself, if you'd like.

After we were done with the grooming, I'd give you complete body massage. I'd start by putting this bottle of oil in a bowl of hot water to warm it. I'd cover your with a towel, only exposing the part I'm working on. I'd start with you face down, and would work on your shoulders, neck, back, and legs. I'd move slowly, like I did on the dance floor, finding the knots and kinks and working them out. You'd be very relaxed right now. I'd move back to one of my favorite parts and take a little extra oil and drizzle it down the crack of your ass, letting it run down into your freshly shaved pussy. I'd knead and squeeze your cheeks and upper thighs, occasionally letting my hand "slip" a little too high and brushing your hot lips, maybe even slipping a finger inside you now and then. With all the oil and slick skin, maybe I'd even gently insert a finger into your ass. Would you like that? You must, because you spread you legs wider, allowing me to keep my index finger in your ass and put my thumb in your hot pussy, like holding a six pack of beer. I take my thumb out and move it to your hard clit, slick with oil. In just a few moments, I have you coming again, but this time I feel your ass contracting on my fingers as you come.

Now I flip you over and start massaging you again, this time on the front. I drizzle the warm oil all over your chest and stomach, watching it pool in your belly button. I massage your chest, paying special attention to your tits and nipples, watching them grow and move under my hands. I work my way down past your ribs and across your flat stomach, moving slowly down your body. My oil soaked hands move across your thighs and down your legs. I spend some time working on your thighs, calves, and feet. As you lay there spreadeagle, I see your shiny, oil covered pussy begging for attention.

So I bring my hands back up your legs, around your stomach, and back down between your legs. I run may hands gently across your smooth lips. You feel the sensation, intensified by the lack of pubic hair. I play with your lips for awhile, until I can't stand it any longer. I must taste you.

I lower my head between your legs and savor your aroma. I gently lick your lips, tasting the lavender oil mixed with sweat. I spread your lips and see your clit staring back at me, waiting for me. I flick it with my tongue. You jump. I gently suck on it. You start to moan. I move down and bury my tongue deep inside you, lapping up your juices like a hungry dog. I start to tongue-fuck you, with my nose hitting your clit as I do. I turn slightly and begin to nibble the insides of your thighs, giving your pussy a break, but only for a moment, before I return to french kiss it again. I put my hands under your legs and raise them up in the air, exposing you even more. I am voracious now, licking and sucking you all over. I flick my tongue everywhere, over your clit, inside your pussy, over your asshole.

You are thrashing so hard in pleasure it's hard to keep on target. But you grab my head with your hands and guide me back on target. I latch on to your clit and gently suck it again. This time, I'm going to make you come. It doesn't take long. I insert one, then two fingers into your pussy and massage your G spot as I suck your clit. I feel your orgasm approach as your pussy tightens around my fingers. Then you let go as another orgasm rips through you. It's a powerful one, and your juices flow freely into my waiting mouth. Mmmmmm."

"But since I'm not there, you'll have to do it yourself. Perhaps you'll shave your sweet pussy as I've described. Maybe you'll get a bottle of oil and follow along, oiling your body and feeling the slick sensations on your freshly shaved pussy as you stroke yourself. Perhaps you have toys in your nightstand that you can play with, inserting them in your hot snatch or your tight ass. Maybe you'll tell me in your own words what you do."

"But if I WERE there, at this point I think you'd have to rest, and would want to return the pleasures I've been giving you. So you sit up and push ME down on the bed. You get the shaving lotion, razor, and bowl of warm water and shave me as well. You clean all the hair off my cock and balls, leaving them silky smooth.

After you clean off all the shaving cream with a warm towel, you lower your head and place your hot mouth around my fresh, clean cock, You engulf me with your mouth, feeling the hardness of my cock as it fills your mouth. You tongue swirls around the head, teasing me. You give a great blowjob. I don't care where you learned it. You hold my cock firmly in your hand as you suck each of my smoothly shaved balls into your mouth. You are a savage, attacking my cock with gentle fury.

You stop sucking me and retrieve the oil. You pour it over my chest, then smear it all over me. You lie on top of me, and I feel your breasts and warm skin sliding over mine. I play with your tits, tweaking the nipples. You bend forward and offer them to me. I suck them eagerly, first one, then the other. The devil has you now. You push me back on the bed and retrieve, from somewhere, three silken scarves. You proceed to tie my hands to the bedpost with two of them, and blindfold me with the other. I am now at your mercy."

"You begin to tease me some more. Without the sense of sight, my other senses are more acute. I feel you licking my nipples, I feel you scratching my thighs. I can only tell where you are by the movements on the bed. Suddenly, you plant yourself on my face, nearly drowning me with juice. I lap it up eagerly as I feel you take me in your mouth in a wonderful sixty-nine. You grind your pussy into my face as you feverishly suck my dick. I feel you sit up, pressing your pussy further into my face, and then the trickle of oil on my stomach and cock. You rub it in all over my cock and balls, squeezing them, kneading them, working me with a great handjob. The sensation of the warm oil and your hands on my smoothly shaved balls and cock is incredible. You even get me back by inserting a slender, oily finger up my ass."

"You pause for a moment, remove my blindfold, and we kiss passionately. Our eyes meet again with a devilish twinkle, as if to say, 'we both know we're adults and nobody's getting hurt, so let's have some no-strings attached fun.' It's as if we both understand that there is a difference between making love and fucking. Since we hardly know each other, we're just fucking.

You untie my hands so that I can play with your naked body. You are sitting on me, and retrieve a condom from your nightstand and reach down to roll it onto my hardon. Then finally, slowly, teasingly you inch yourself onto me bit by bit, until I am completely inside you. We stop for a moment to enjoy the sensation of being coupled.

Then slowly you begin to fuck me, raising yourself up and down, riding me. Your smooth, hot, wet, oily pussy makes sucking noises as my smooth, oily hard cock slides in and out. With our pubic hair shaved, we can both clearly see my cock disappear inside you. Your legs start to tire, so I grab you around the waist and flip you over into the missionary position.

Now, I start fucking you, moving my cock in a steady rhythm, watching your face as you enjoy a good fuck. After a few minutes, we switch positions again, and go doggy-style. Your red hair flutters as each stroke slams you forward. I reach around to stroke your clit as I fuck you. You start to moan and scream with pleasure. You are telling me to fuck you harder. I grab your slim hips and watch my cock bury inside you. Your pussy feels incredible, sucking me in with every stroke. I playfully spank your butt. You stop momentarily, turn your head, smile approvingly, and then start fucking me again. So I spank you some more, harder this time, until your ass cheeks turn bright pink. So you like it rough? I grab the oil bottle from the nightstand and pour some on your burning ass, allowing it to run down the crack of your butt and onto my pistoning tool. I massage the oil in to soothe the burn of your spanking."

You pull forward, pulling me out of you, and tell me to lie down. You pull the condom off my cock and retrieve another one from the nightstand. You put it on me, and then lubricate it with oil. You straddle me and position yourself above me.

Holding my cock, you slowly lower yourself onto me again. But you are tighter this time, and I look toward your pussy and realize that you are taking me up your ass.

You slowly lower yourself, pausing to adjust to this new sensation, until my cock is embedded in your ass. I don't move because I want you to set the pace. There is some discomfort initially, but you smile at me as it dissipates and slowly begin to fuck me. You rise and fall slowly, your ass loosening up to accept the intruder. I reach forward and massage your pussy and your clit.

You lean back on your arms and I am able to insert two fingers inside you, feeling my cock through the thin membrane that divides them. Then you lean forward and, like a gymnast on a piece of equipment, rotate your body so that your back is to me. You lean back and lay on top of me. Your head drapes on my shoulder, and I can reach around to feel your breasts and your pussy, with my cock still buried in your ass. We remain like this for a minute, barely moving. Then I roll you over onto your side in a spoon position and start to fuck your ass again. Slowly at first, then harder, until you are able to take my whole cock up your ass with little pain. I feel my orgasm approaching and whisper in your ear that I'm going to come.

You want to taste my cum and want us to come together, so I pull out of your ass, you remove the condom, quickly wash my cock with the towel you used when you shaved me, and then assume a sixty-nine position again, but this time laying side to side. You eagerly suck my cock as I lick your pussy again. It doesn't take long for us to bring each other back to the edge. We explode simultaneously, our moans muffled by the job of catching one another's liquid treasures. You hold me cock in your mouth as it spurts its salty fluid deep down your throat, while I am nearly drowned by the juices expelled by your powerful vaginal contractions. When the waves of pleasure have subsided, we disentangle and each roll onto our backs; oily, sweaty, exhausted.

After a few moments, we sit up and kiss. We get out of bed and head for the bathroom. We take a shower together, washing away the evidence of our night of fun. There is still one more thrill for us, however. All this sex and the warm shower has made us both have to pee. Instead of interrupting the moment, we hold no secrets and it will all wash away. I am fascinated as I bend down to watch you. You spread your legs and squat slightly, then let go with a strong stream of golden fluid. It splashes harmlessly on the shower floor. I venture to stick my hand in the stream to feel it. It is a very natural but exciting experience.